[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

does anyone know what the song is called thats playing in the beginning 13 minutes of episode 39...i swear i heard it somewhere before.... =/

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know what the song is called thats playing in the beginning 13 minutes of episode 39...i swear i heard it somewhere before.... =/

It's the theme song of the movie Sadder than sadness

You can download the MV with English subtitles here.

The song fits YR & DC's sad love story perfectly so they used it as part of the soundtrack.

Link to Article

I couldn't check the file now...but this is the song they played while DC visited YR at the hospital and heard the shocking news afterward.

Guest loveex3

Not a huge fan of Lee Yeonhee..

Still kinda disappointed about her being the main female role.

Youngran being pregnant came out of nowhere.

I really hope it's Mike's child.

The last scene.. wow. Almost everyone knows the truth.

I'm really interested on how this drama will all play out and end.

how did you all know that YR is pregnant? is it from the preview of next episode? or is it fromt he conversation between LDC and the doctor?

anyone can translate the conversation between LDC and YR in the room?

the show is getting better. finally one by one from both side of the family know the truth. and for JH i think she needs to start fixing her inner conflict. is she gonna embrace her child only or her husband as well?

You mean other than killing Rebecca or acting any worse than he does/did towards his "son"? Is that even possible? I highly doubt anything will happen. No one seems to die in this show even when they deserve to time and again.

I do hate that STH character but what he has been doing is still not not at the bottom of evil. Yes, I argree he is super selfish and cares only for himself, but at some point I do pitify him, the scene where he told his grandson that he was sad because no one in this family seems to stand by his side, so he knows he is bad and suspect everyone agrees with his evilness since they are his family, although he always said that he is disappointed in MH, he still consider him as his son, the one who should live up his name. So the Shin family does matter do him.

for example:

1. his talk with his son about his youth, back in the early episode

2. after the car accident, the next morning he went to check on him, my quest he was about to apoligize for his guilt (almost killing his son)

3. in the office, when DC shows up and surprise STH, he told his son that because of his mistake that's the reason they lost the company, than he said that MH should remember this as a mark (if he doesn't care about his son, why would he told him that

Guest redzone85

SSH should leave the mafia family for good, his a dumb richard simmons for sticking by Gook all this time, is unlike SSH doesnt have power himself. He can take on Gook if he really wants too, but he is attached to LYH who is nothing worth gambling life for. She aint that pretty anyway.

The uncle should get an assasin to finish her off. The only way to end relationship with Gook.

SSH should leave the mafia family for good, his a dumb richard simmons for sticking by Gook all this time, is unlike SSH doesnt have power himself. He can take on Gook if he really wants too, but he is attached to LYH who is nothing worth gambling life for. She aint that pretty anyway.

The uncle should get an assasin to finish her off. The only way to end relationship with Gook.

watch it!! <_<

please reconsider using alternative words to describe your displeasure of the character, not the actor

Guest redzone85

watch it!! <_<

please reconsider using alternative words to describe your displeasure of the character, not the actor

What thread is this?

I am referring to the character themselves!

Bimbo

EDIT - Yes, the part where i said LLH isnt that pretty, yes is TRUE. Theres plenty of cuter/prettier actresses with more talent. Cannot argue there...

Youngran being pregnant came out of nowhere.

I really hope it's Mike's child.

it better be Mikes child. Must be Mikes child. If not, the character will definately go down as a 'slu.tty character'. Seriously... she got married, and needs to fulfill the responsibility. Even SSH said she wasnt a good wife, and she should take care of Mike. If SSH got her pregnant, he aint the man he is.

What thread is this?

I am referring to the character themselves!

Bimbo

EDIT - Yes, the part where i said LLH isnt that pretty, yes is TRUE. Theres plenty of cuter/prettier actresses with more talent. Cannot argue there...

it better be Mikes child. Must be Mikes child. If not, the character will definately go down as a 'slu.tty character'. Seriously... she got married, and needs to fulfill the responsibility. Even SSH said she wasnt a good wife, and she should take care of Mike. If SSH got her pregnant, he aint the man he is.

The EOE thread@soompi, not feel-free-to-bash thread.

lol. changed your camp huh? I saw you at LYH thread not so long ago.

What does anything have to do with LYH being pretty or not? Oh well, for you, there's always something to bash LYH about. Shallow much?

Korean Dramas & Movies Forum Rules

3. Do not bash actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information.

Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

Have additional questions or comments? PM a moderator or admin.

Guest White Star

How is that even possible with Guk Ja & Mike not being on the best of terms?

i thought they were married for like quite a few year....Mike....when he was alive , and with little scene that he has...still seem to be very much in love with Grace...while, Grace eventhough not in love with him....seem to be pretty OK with Mike...especially after he pretty taken care of all her need and concern ever since her Mental Hospital days.

+WS+

I think being the upright person DC is as seen in his talk with YR that he also wants to respect Mike's memory, the child won't be his for sure.

However it seemed like Mike has been hiding out in Malaysia for a while, the timing of the pregnancy is a bit off leaving us to speculate whether it is Mike's child or not. I don't know how come this is thrown in. Just seem doesn't fit with the flow of the timeline in the story.

I think after Episode #40, DC will finally break off with President Guk. In the preview looked like he may have killed Chong (the guy DC referred to as uncle??). This probably is the last straw.

Archived