[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

I watched Ep 56 preview.... please don't tell me YR holding the baby is a dream/fantasy....*sigh*

In the preview, the family looks REALLY happy together...

Both DC and YR look like they were beat up.

It sure would be nice to have a happy ending after all the emotional/intense ups and downs of this drama.

I see Rebecca has returned - hopefully she can help to bring down STH for good.

Oh the suspense - must wait till tomorrow.

EOE Fighting!

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest comaixanh

Ep 56 Preview

eden_56prev.jpg

Cr: TSH

I watched Ep 56 preview.... please don't tell me YR holding the baby is a dream/fantasy....*sigh*

In the preview, the family looks REALLY happy together...

Both DC and YR look like they were beat up.

It sure would be nice to have a happy ending after all the emotional/intense ups and downs of this drama.

I see Rebecca has returned - hopefully she can help to bring down STH for good.

Oh the suspense - must wait till tomorrow.

EOE Fighting!

I think YR holding baby is true

But I wonder how is DC's life ???

:((

Guest savingwork

let me take that back cute girl. maybe they aired this arleady.

eps 56 preview.

Na kawang hoon trying to kill DC or DW kuzz DC yelling noooooooooooo DW

by the look of the eps 56 preview.... i think the baby thingy is a fantasy...

u got yr holding the baby.

DW welcoming DC.

oooo i see more cleary now on eps 56. preview na kawang hoon is holding DC at gun point and waiting for someone. next secen DC is freed and yelling noooo DW.

maybe Na is trying to kill DW on the orders from Jackie for interfering with him.

have u guys seen the 56 preview yet?

Wow kchild702, that's a pretty interesting twist..could you please tell us where you watched the preview?

As for episode 55, I'm pretty sure it did not air today. I actually watched clips of the baseball game, which was aired in place of EOE. So, rest assured, we haven't miss ep 55 yet. :)

As for ep 56 preview...I have always feared that the ending would bring either DC or DW to their death!! But maybe neither would die, and STH!!? would jump to save the day :lol: ...I just don't want DC to die, or else many many fans would be disappointed.

Edited:

Found the preview, thanks comaixanh.

Guest kchild702

YEA SORRY I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE PREVIEWS. BUT I READ THE NEWS. SORRY.

PLUS IT SAYS IT ON THE PREVIEW. U CAN ALWAYS GO TO THE MBC WEBSITE.

Guest savingwork

YEA SORRY I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE PREVIEWS. BUT I READ THE NEWS. SORRY.

PLUS IT SAYS IT ON THE PREVIEW. U CAN ALWAYS GO TO THE MBC WEBSITE.

Don’t worry about it kchild702 :)

Btw, do you know if it’s true, the rumor in this forum that DC might get killed.

Why do you think that the happy family gathering is a dream? There is no haze or anything to suggest that? Or am I missing something?I would love to hear your point of you.

At the end DW is saying come in. To whom? DC or ….any suggestions anybody. the priest??

Rebeca is back!! I’m sure many of you are happy to hear that..

STH office door is falling down soon!!

Finally, The Best Scene in the preview…STH cries for the first time…He must’ve been the only one in the entire show who did not tear. It wasn't that touching though..I'm kind of evil :sweatingbullets: ..maybe with the subtitle it would be a touching scene, who knows.

Btw can any kind soul translate the preview? Sorry if I’m asking for too much. :sweatingbullets:

Guest kchild702

Don’t worry about it kchild702 :)

Btw, do you know if it’s true, the rumor in this forum that DC might get killed.

Why do you think that the happy family gathering is a dream? There is no haze or anything to suggest that? Or am I missing something?I would love to hear your point of you.

At the end DW is saying come in. To whom? DC or ….any suggestions anybody. the priest??

Rebeca is back!! I’m sure many of you are happy to hear that..

STH office door is falling down soon!!

Finally, The Best Scene in the preview…STH cries for the first time…He must’ve been the only one in the entire show who did not tear. It wasn't that touching though..I'm kind of evil :sweatingbullets: ..maybe with the subtitle it would be a touching scene, who knows.

Btw can any kind soul translate the preview? Sorry if I’m asking for too much. :sweatingbullets:

AT THE END HE IS SAYING " WELCOME HYUNG COME ON IN".

THE REASON I THINK THATS A FANTASY IT'S KUZZ

I KNOW DC IS A FORGIVING GUY BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY R HAPPY FAMILY?

AFTER DW PUT DC IN THE JAIL AND YR DETAINED.... ALL KINDS OF NO GOOD DW DID FOR THE LEE'S AFTER WHAT HAPPEN.

I DON'T THINK ALL OF A SUDDEN.... WELCOME BACK MY BROTHER DW?

I JUST THINK ITS A FANTASY THAT'S ALL.

OH AND THE RUMORS YEA SOME THINK SO.

U GOT SOME THINKING DC IS GONNA DIE AND SOME DON'T.

SOME R ALL LIKE

NOOO DC OPPA NEEDS HIS HAPPINESS.

DC OPPA WENT THROUGH SO MUCH.

GUJA COUPLE DESERVES HAPPY ENDING. JUST BLA BLA BLA.

Guest selvaspeedy

gahh I saw the preview :crazy: please don't let anybody dies!!! (except for STH :tongue2: )

BTW Did I ever mention how much I hate STH!! :fury: Especially when he puts his hands on DW shoulders pretenting to be a caring father!

Leave him alone already! :tongue2:

yeah, I was like: take your hand off the boy right now :crazy:

Guest kchild702

O AND THE PREVIEW HERE U GO:

REBECCA: IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME PROSECUTOR LEE DONG WOOK. UR REALLY THE SON OF STH.

I WONDER WHAT IS PROSECUTOR LEE DONG WOOK TO STH?

DW: HOW LONG R U GONNA WANT TO MAKE ME INTO A ROBOT OF UR DESIRE ? (THIS ISN’T WUT HE’S EXACT WORDS R BUT THIS IS WUT HE BASICALLY MEANT)

YR: I KNEW U WOULD COME AJUSHI. (CAN’T BELIEVE SHE STILL CALLS HIM AJUSHI NOT DC).

DC: WHERE EVER U R…. I CAN FIND AWAY TO U.

NEXT SECNE: NOOOOOO…DW

NEXT SECNE: WELCOME HYUNG.

Guest savingwork

@ kchild702 ^^Thanks for the translation. You’re so generous.

THE REASON I THINK THATS A FANTASY IT'S KUZZ

I KNOW DC IS A FORGIVING GUY BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY R HAPPY FAMILY?

AFTER DW PUT DC IN THE JAIL AND YR DETAINED.... ALL KINDS OF NO GOOD DW DID FOR THE LEE'S AFTER WHAT HAPPEN.

I DON'T THINK ALL OF A SUDDEN.... WELCOME BACK MY BROTHER DW?

I JUST THINK ITS A FANTASY THAT'S ALL.

OH AND THE RUMORS YEA SOME THINK SO.

U GOT SOME THINKING DC IS GONNA DIE AND SOME DON'T.

SOME R ALL LIKE

NOOO DC OPPA NEEDS HIS HAPPINESS.

DC OPPA WENT THROUGH SO MUCH.

GUJA COUPLE DESERVES HAPPY ENDING. JUST BLA BLA BLA.

Thanks for the clarification. I understand your point now ^_^

Guest ShaolinMilk

I don't think anyone is going to die. They already said the ending is going to be a happy one so why speculate? If DC dies, that CERTAINLY is not a happy one. Think about it.

What day is the east of eden wrap up party? I saw pictures up of song seung heon

and yeon jung hoon but what about the other cast members? Did they attend?

Guest lucky_moon

Thanks for posting the pix for Ep56 preview..

I'm happy that we're gonna see a baby for YR & DC, I was waiting this moment, it seems the bed scene wasn't for nothing :phew::P

Guest twilight0holic

Thanks for posting the pix for Ep56 preview..

I'm happy that we're gonna see a baby for YR & DC, I was waiting this moment, it seems the bed scene wasn't for nothing :phew::P

heheh...*-* i guess so...episode 55 COME QUICKER!!!

gosh we have to wait for tonight. back 2 back show.

from the preview .. ehm .. maybe DC surrender himself to police. then he got news/blackmail. that ex-President Gook man captured YR and treat him to kill her. So DC run away. and go to save her.

at same time DW knwe about DC run away and reason. so he go to that place. and maybe he manage to save YR and himself, but then he saw the ex-president gook man wants to kill DW. so DC run and save DW and got shoot and bad injured. so then he is in coma .. for few yrs ( 1yr ++ ) coz looks like they are celebrating the baby 1st birthday.

of course all this happened after DC and YR stay and live together for awhile. so the baby is true.

i want to believe PHJ words, he said it's a HAPPY ENDING story. :blush:

There was a press conference today with SSH and YJH. I think the press conference is for end of series.

Someone over at Baidu quoted SSH said that "LDC is a character that seldom smiles and in tomrrow's episode, we can see his genuine smile with his beloved Gukja. This seemed to be the only scene with LDC's smile". So this leaves us to speculate whether DC will die or not as I think the smile probably refers to the bed scene. However someone also posted on MBC forum that DW is the one who died. So I am all confused ;).

Anyhow, I just hope the ending is clear cut. As seen from the preview, DW is calling "Welcome Brother" and I hope at that, it will pan to show you who he is addressing and not just have the end credits come up and leave us guessing. I think if this part is not a dream (as some said it is a dream), he is addressing to DC and probably very slight chance to MH (I think MH is older than DW-forgets ;)).

The ending is already decided so I guess what we can do is hope for the best and expect the worst.

EOE Fighting :).

Oh - today with SSH and YJH is just a press conference for series finale. I heard that he wrap up party for the cast will happen March 10. Maybe someone can confirm.

What day is the east of eden wrap up party? I saw pictures up of song seung heon

and yeon jung hoon but what about the other cast members? Did they attend?

Guest twilight0holic

wait...how come episode 55 hasn't aired yet? are both episodes airing tomorrow? O.O

:\ yeah..i think both episodes are airing tomorrow...

I don't want east of eden to end...but at the same time i kinda do :(( So what is everyone doing after this show ends? I'll probably re-watch my favorite gukja-dongchul scenes again :D

Guest denzai

Nooo.. I don't want DW to die,

Eventhough he became bad in the last eps but still he's not deserve to die, i'm sure he still have a good side

Just because he's STH's son & doesn't have love line the pd will make DW character die? That's so unfair!

Maybe that's why STH cryin...

Archived