[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omggg those pictures of DC and YR really made my day!!!

hopefully it's going to be a sweet and romantic wedding and nobody busting in and ruining the perfect moment <_<

aka meaning STH u better stay where u are because these two are getting married that also include DW.

I wonder if Mr. Guk can see his daughter getting married before dying. I mean he is repenting for his deed letting

these two live together wah I'm sooo excited to see the next episode! hopefully it will be a happy ending :D

Hopefully it won't be some last minute thing either. Too many people have been watching this show with high expectations of these two to simply see them get married and have the show end abruptly after that. I would like to see at least a little bit of their lives after their great day.

haha yesyes I really do hope its actually show us these two living as a happy couple. They put DC and YR through too much torture and saddness :tears:

The writers brought us hope of them being together and then tearing them apart I really do hope they won't just mush everything

together the last minute and say "the end" I sorta imagine that at least they let YR be pregnant :w00t: and all family living happily ever after and STH can just rot in hell :fury:

All we can do now is hope the writers won't screw this up for us. if anybody dares interrupt the wedding I will practically scream at the computer O.O

Guest kchild702

like i said Guk and DC is one step ahead of DW. When that hidden recorder is reveal............. omgoshhhhhhhh DW will get it big time.

DW: loose his job, possible charges against him, embarassment.

The prosecution team man................ the boss and the under boss of DW who was warning him, both might have to quit on top of that the case will have to be drop. haha goooooo DC smart boy.

unless DC saves DW...but on EOE who knows whats going to happen next.

Guest kchild702

As Dong Wook's supposed or rumored wife made an appearance yet? I would have thought they would have used her to calm his anger, but as the previews kind of show he's anything but calm.

good point semi fly,

where is that girl? she's on screen for like a minute and gone.

I've only recently started to watch this show. Up to about Episode 11+? And there's something I really don't get:

Ji Hyun suddenly became pregnant with Myung Hun's baby? How in the world did that happen?

Did Myung Hun rape her or something? Or did she do it willingly with Myung Hun?

Anybody care to explain? Maybe you guys have a better understanding on this matter.....cause I didn't quite catch it when all of a sudden JiHyun became pregnant with MyungHun's baby when she was supposedly so madly in love with Dong Wook.

Thanks.

I've only recently started to watch this show. Up to about Episode 11+? And there's something I really don't get:

Ji Hyun suddenly became pregnant with Myung Hun's baby? How in the world did that happen?

Did Myung Hun rape her or something? Or did she do it willingly with Myung Hun?

Anybody care to explain? Maybe you guys have a better understanding on this matter.....cause I didn't quite catch it when all of a sudden JiHyun became pregnant with MyungHun's baby when she was supposedly so madly in love with Dong Wook.

Thanks.

that's correct, MH raped JH and impregnated her and caused JH to give up on DW and marry MH because "it's the right thing to do for the baby" -- a stigma in asian culture...

it is something that MH will regret even up to now in the drama where...in the subject of his son, TH, JH will always have the last word...

After looking at the ep 52 previrew and what they saw during the taping of the wedding on the other boards could't this just be GUK seeing the wedding before he dies in like his mind or vision. Why just those cast people at the filming? and why the hazy picture....also in the preview isn't it a motocycle flying over the car...hence they are escaping again? Call me crazy but we may be disappointed tomorrow.

Also now is DW the darling of the proscectors office becasue that thug guy and STH gave him more amunition against GUK and DC? Haven't they figured out who is giving DW the information? I can't wait for the translations UGH I love this show and live for Mon and Tues.

Archived