Kim Bum Soo - I Miss You

Guest PinkCee

Guest PinkCee

I performed at a major school event called "International Night 2006".... there was a talent show. I ended up being 2nd front page in local newspaper.. lol ^__^ Here are some pics.. kinda blurry: Pix #1 Pix #2 anyways... yeah. this is a 3 mins-ish clip. i was singing and my dad came in and i stopped i was like O____O lol c/c please x3

Guest tinasarangg

o0o! your avi picture is so pretty xD

and congratz for making it into the newspaper.

you have such a pretty virbatto! the high notes were nice, but i feel as if you were struggling with the lower notes. why don't you sing with insturmental? nice job <3

Guest xsk0410x

Congrats~ youre pretty

BUT

i dont know why you appeared on the second page. You cant hit any of the notes right. i mean NONE. you lack vocal skills. your vibratto is too forceful & you dont know when to use it. you sing too slow for this song... it just doesnt sound right at all. Im sorry but that was horrible.

First of all, congratulations. :)

Anyway, I agree with xsk0410x. You sound like you have a stuffy nose, your straining. A lot of the notes are flat as well. I won't say that it was horrible, but I dunno, I guess I expected a little more considering that you said you made it on the newspaper. Just keep practicing! ^^

Congrats!

But I have to agree with xsk0410x and coffee. You sounded like you're holding back your voice and the beginning it took me a while to know that it was THIS song. The lower notes seemed too low for you. But I think that with a little more practice, you'll do better. =)

-nie

Archived