Gravitation

Guest Rockette

Guest Rockette
Discussion about everything Gravitation
Calling all Gravitation Fans! This thread is for the discussion, criticism and anything Gravitation! Anime, manga and live action! Gravitation__Yuki_and_Shuichi.jpg Said Rockette
Plot:
.The story follows the attempts of Shuichi Shindo and his band, Bad Luck, to become Japan's next musical sensation and his struggles to capture Yuki's heart. 
Published by: Tokyopop
Anime Episodes: 13
Gravitationfull1383607.jpg
Gravitation___Yuki_and_Shuichi_by_NeeYum
Eiri-Yuki-and-Shindou-Shuichi-gravitatio

• 7 months later...
Guest strawberryxmeimei

I loved it except the ending was abrupt and didn't really answer some questions..that's all I remember ^^ i watched it a while ago.

Guest lala111

i used to be soo obsessed with this! my friends were addicted and i guess it rubbed off on me haha. I loved ryuichi!! so cute!!! "na no da!" hahaha

Yuki is hot. i didn't really like shuichi but eh..hehe

• 6 months later...
Guest Amethist

I totally loved the anime :D!! I even cosplayed Shuichi, who's my fave character :P.. I dunno but he's just so funny XD..

Ohwell the OVA was nice I guess..

Haven't read the manga yet, though I still wanna buy it :o.. Is remix any good too? Or is it like really yaoi?

Cause I like shounen-ai but yaoi goes a bit beyond my limit :P..

Archived