Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@lucy13880, Thanks for the video, it was his KBS Guerilla Date in Busan... If he has chosen MP, he has a high chance of doing one this year too but with Ghost Fantagio, we never know. Is JJM on good terms with his company? I mean thanks to them, JJM just did a ghost fan meeting -no interview, no pics... Kim Sunah left on February & Sung Yuri on March and looking how things come in threes Joo Jinmo leaving on April would be perfect :D

It might EVEN be the reason of the casting announcement postponement, if someone has more informations... I'm not really sure but they have to be under a company before announcing the project but Sung Yuri didn't sign with a company yet... It still doesn't explain JJM's casting news being missing in action though, maybe he doesn't want to announce his new project under Fantagio... The Japanese fan stated that Joo Jin Mo signed the contract for the drama but the news are still absent... It's fishy! 

Guest meelis

Yes, @salijoo, it makes sense what you say, you know. I hope this is the case for both Sung Yuri and Joo Jin Mo (but I also hope this wouldn't create problems for them with the production company etc.). [-O<
EDIT: Oh yes, I reread the translation of the fan report, he directly said that he signed the contract before the FM, so it means last week. :)>-

EVEN Kim So Hyeong left Fantagio in June!!! (Empress Dowager in Empress Ki, she's close to Joo Jin Mo)... I don't see Joo Sang Wook on their talent list too... :-O :-O :-O

@chinalily_wang, I'm not sure how it's done but it's not by chance, sometimes the production release a news about the potential casting or the agency mediaplays their actor receiving x or y project and there are cases like JJM, they signed the official papers and the news are MIA. 8-}

@chinalily_wang~~
I am not an expert in this topic, but I did a little bit research.
It seems to me that the recent casting news of "considering positively" was mostly released by the agents of actors. Since JJM's agent never released this kind of news, I guess we have to wait for the official news by the production team.
In the case of Empress Ki, JJM's casting was released FOUR days before the first script reading!  

Guest meelis

Thanks for the info, @salijoo! Yes, everyone is leaving them, only Joo Jin Mo, aka 'semper fidelis' is still there. #-o BTW, in the article about Kim Sunah joining the agency back in 2014 it was written that they have more than 60 talents on their list, now I see less than 30. So they lost more than half of their talents in one year, this fact speaks for itself. @-)

salijoo said: Joo Jin Mo's acting skills during his rookie days was far better than all the other actors on his age bracket that are more popular than him today with a big margin, I didn't expected that. Being less popular comes from the fact that he never chose a chaebol or flower boy role that might attract a big fanbase. Look at all the hot actors who have the same age or are the same generation as him

@meelis, It's even worse than that. There are 25 talents left!!! I don't know if it's the Manager's role or his agency to release the pictures but it's still shocking that they didn't release anything.
@QuercusL, Oh thank you! I wasn't sure who released those news but there are some cases when it's not the agency but the production or the broadcast channel, that's when they're waiting for their agency to confirm or refute the report.
@lucy13880, Yeah, I know, he said that he turned down many flower boys roles, playing one in his life woudn't kill imho, but he took seriously his job and took the most difficult road... With his face one flower boy's role or chaebol's one and he would have been one of the most popular actor today... After his drama, hope to see him in a good movie where he can show all his talent. ;)
By the way, for his drama comeback, it's either Masked Prosecutor (KBS) or My Lovely Eun Dong Ah (JTBC) the two of them will premiere at the end of May (20 & 29 respectively)...

Guest meelis

Yes, @salijoo, not to forget also that Ji Jin Hee left the agency first. Obviously, they changed their policy in the meantime and don't want to take care of their A-listers except Ha Jung Woo or already established actors, all their efforts go to promote young talents and boys/girls groups. So it's time to leave them, please JJM. :)

Guest meelis

GWTW in Busan, 20.03.2015 (credit as labeled)
JJM's mustache is intact, but his hairstyle is different :)
3NIh1S.png

O92zJV.png

EoAbFs.png

@salijoo, that gif.... the killer stare 8-}