Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

@lucy13880, I remember those times, yes. But I'm afraid it would only be back if he reopens his own agency, I'm not sure if it will happen ever again though. :)

In the meantime, girls, you know what, I understand why we as fans aren't happy with this situation. But for some reason, I have the feeling that Joo Jin Mo himself is cool about it. So let's try to calm down a little, good things are coming his (and our) way anyway.  :)>-

It was reported that today Ahn Sung Ki's Golf Club had their Annual Meeting, Remember? http://nikegolfkorea.tistory.com/772

Those who were spotted today: Kim Soo Ro, Kim Min Ho, Hyun Bin, Jang Dong Gun, Joo Jin Mo, Gong Hyung Jin and a new member: Kim Woo Bin :D

(cr: DC)

Joo Jin Mo invited Kim Woo Bin to join their golf's club during their Friend 2 days... He's the 1st actor on his 20s to join the A-list stars' club.  :-*

Guest meelis

Oh great, thanks for the info, @salijoo! :-*

I thought JJM would be heading to Busan already for his GWTW show, but maybe tomorrow...:)

Guest meelis

Oh, yes, your great gif, @salijoo, forgot to ask you: Is it from a Gabi NG? Maybe when JJM was trying to speak Japanese if they were shooting the scene I'm thinking about?  :))

LOL, in the video, I've shared they mentionned about Joo Jin Mo's strong gaze... Joo Jin Mo commented how because of his natural strong gaze, he received many manly roles... :)) Agreed, if staring at someone could kill,I'd already be dead!!

ByiN6J2.gif

Seems like our adventures with Troll Ninjajoo-san didn't come to an end yet. Today, on his relative searches, a drama has made its appearance:

7mQ0Pzs.png

It's the JTBC's drama that will start airing after "Falling for Innocence"...> "사랑하는 은동아"... Not sure about the translation... Maybe: "My Lovely Eun Dong Ah"...
There are no news about it and it most likely ended up on his relative search as his drama's character description aka "cheerful oppa" became virale on DC... So people tried to find a drama that follows his logic... 

Guest meelis

=)) I can't.... another drama... 

That's what we were thinking all this time anyway, that a completely new drama will come out of left field... and we were right. :D So, nothing specific about this one so far? Maybe we shoudn't consider it seriously, bearing in mind that he already signed "his" drama. But who knows? :))

Guest meelis

LOL, @salijoo, can't wait for your gif, I know it'll be mean. >:)

@lucy13880, yes! He better didn't say anything, because he only made the situation with the speculations much worse. =))  Joo-troll.

Guest meelis

=)) @salijoo, I knew it, I knew you won't spare him. One can say how much you're pissed off with Joo-troll, as much as Gong Hyung Jin.  :D

Oh, he is so cute in Liar! :x Forgive him, please.