Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

LOL, here he is, Joo-san, keeping us always entertained and never bored.  :))

Today we are (because of him):
- lost in translation
- in quest of a missing drama

=))

Guest meelis

@salijoo, I'll join you there. >:)

@QuercusL, not only detectives, but also mind readers and in many cases fortune tellers. :))

JJM also shared something about the musical Gone with the Wind.  He said there were not many songs (for him) when he signed the contract. But the number of songs suddenly increased and he was shocked while strating practicing. He work hard in practice. He could not sing any songs of GWTW in the fan meeting because the show is still on, therefore he sang the song ("This is the moment"?) of his another favorite musical Jekyll and Hyde.

Guest meelis

Thanks, @lyfuym! >:D

Oh, c'mon, Joo-san, even WE already had at the moment of his casting (even before the official announcement) the list with all songs Rhett will sing taken from the French original. Remember that, girls? :))
What was he thinking, that he'll just sing one song and say goodbye?
:D

@QuercusL, *Dead* =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

And we will provide him some good tips for choosing projects... We would be better agents than the one he currently has.

@meelis, New female co-star's effect? 
Remember? He had to quench his thirst for women? :P

Guest meelis

@QuercusL, BEST POST EVER! =D>

@salijoo, yeah, it's very possible, he was so busy with calculating how many female co-stars he'll have (the supporting cast included) that he forgot to calculate how many songs he'll sing.  :))

@lucy13880, "At This Moment" is the song that made Jo Seung Woo a Top Musical Actor and the best paid musical actor... It was one of their competitors during his Gone with the Wind Performances, he must have gone watch it.

In Korea, "At This Moment" is a classic, everyone knows that song. ;)

By the way, someone shared on DC the Drama Schedule for this year (only for public broadcast channels eg SBS, KBS & MBC) http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new&no=3579855&exception_mode=recommend

The only free timeslot for May without any casting is MP...

msBp0is.png

They just did some errors, Masked Prosecutor will not air the same week as Jejudo Gatsby but one week after. 

2nd week of May: Jejudo Gatsby
3rd week of May: Masked Prosecutor
3rd week of May: Mask

I'm becoming more and more sure that it's MP because as of today, they should have been some casting rumors about the drama but there are MIA, for the female lead it's normal because the Mainlead should be announced or rumored 1st but we know JJM, no positively considering things... So it strangely matches with JJM's common behavior.

3) ”잊을 수 없는 그 때의 러브 작품”→「기황후」
       원유가 어릴 적에 자신의 탓으로 모친을 죽게해 버린 소녀가 승냥이라고 안 씬
      ※ (낮의 부) 배우끼리, 하지원님과 호흡이 꼭 있던 장면이었다고 이야기하고 있었습니다
         (밤의 부) 이 씬의 직전까지—10℃의 야외에서 촬영하고 있었으므로 스타지오 안에 촬영 되어있어 변?다고 이야기했습니다
     ★ 밤의 부만: 지금, 일본에서 방송중의 ”기황후”가 31화라는 이야기를 들은 진모님은 … .
          “30화 정도까지는 작가선생님과 사이가 좋지 않아서 원유를 별로 잘 쓰여지지 않지만, 31화 이후는 작가선생님과도 의견이 맞는 것처럼이 되었으므로 원유를 재미있게 써 주고 있다고 생각하므로 기대해 주었으면 된다”라고 말 했습니다.

Unforgettable Love Project "Empress Ki"
They show the scene where Wang Yu find out that Nyang is the girl he tried to save when he was a boy.
There was good cooperation from Ha Ji Won.

I am not too sure if he means by not having a great relationship with the writer, it could be interpreted that way but I don't know if the translation was verbatim (word for word) so I am unsure.  He was hoping Wang Yu's story would get better.  Sounds like he wants to say even more about this project, but sounds like he is stopping himself here.  But overall, JJM surely gave it his all, IMO.  Sometimes, he is too honest for his own good but I think that's what makes him an interesting actor.  

◆ (낮만) 러브 작품의 계속으로 … 「일상으로 진모님이 생각하는 ”여자를 설레게 하는 시추에이션”」의 소개입니다
           그것은 … .「화내 여지친구가 부리나케 걷고 가는 그녀의 팔을 군과 잡아 억지로 자신의 가슴에 안는다」
    그리고 … .이 장면을 실제로 팬과 해 보러 되었습니다
           팬 안에서 크게 손을 드는 분이 행운에도 선택되어 무대에서 이 시추에이션을 합니다
           두 사람 모두 수줍으면서도 열심히 연기해 주었습니다

Love Projects continuing: Situations that make the heart of the woman JJM thinks about flutter
An angry girlfriend walks away and JJM grabs her arm then hugs her.
Then, this scene was asked to repeat????
Then the fans were asked to repeat the scene.  I think they mean that JJM was asked to do this scene to a fan and even though JJM and the fan were looking shy they were trying hard.  
There are some spelling errors so I'm unsure about some of the parts.  I think they were asked to play a love scene on stage.  It's not written very clearly.

@lucy13880, you know what's funny? Park Shin Hye had a fanmeeting at the same place as Joo Jin Mo the day after and Japanese media released some official pics today when Ninjajoo-san is MIA be it for his upcoming drama news and his official pics.  :-w

Guest meelis

@salijoo, they even had the same MC, here is her comments about the FMs:

http://ameblo.jp/tainai-taiwa/entry-12002458965.html

As far as I understand, she said Joo Jin Mo san was really nervous on Saturday (because of the smaller venue which allows a closer contact with fans who are happy, while the artists themselves feel greater tension in such circumstances). She also said he was gentle, sincere and polite. He showed style and elegance. :x