Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

LOL, @salijoo, "Oppa Gangnam style"... I liked that. =))  That's it, you're looking in the wrong neighborhood.

Some more pics from the launching event with JDG:

dEyMcm.jpg 

lrH9uz.jpg

GsUdSa.jpg

From Baidu, of course :-*

But as @QuercusL said, I wouldn't take his description too seriously, this may well be only one side of the character or his role in the beginning of the drama before he evolves into something else, we don't know. :)

Yes agree with you two. He may give some parts of his character and he didn't want to give the most detailed info to us. He wants us to wait for the last confirmation news  :)) Oh yes, about time he is always in a daze. He thought he stayed in China shooting EK for 15 days but actually 10 days. :))

Cute guy.

Guest meelis

LOL, @lucy13880, are there "oppas next door" in this new drama?  :)

I can't stop laughing with his confusion about the time. So "early summer" for him could mean any period between end of May and July? =))  Well, this doesn't help our research much. BTW, did he say that the drama will start in early summer or will air in early summer, because if the drama starts end of May, it will run in June until the first half of July, so it definitely covers the notion about early summer. ;))

Oh, I was reading back the translation... So he didn't wear any makeup for Wanee and Junah? This isn't very common. He was looking fine though.

6hjXNw.jpg

@meelis and  @lucy13880~~

I am joining you. LOL at JJM and his description of time. I found it cute as well :)

I guess he is like everybody else and thought the unpleasant periods longer than reality. 

I think he would be shocked if he knew that we fans analyzed everything he said. LOLOL 
(I also wonder if he realized that the CEO of the shoe store already revealed the date of his new drama.  Poor guy!  LOL)

@QuercusL, That big fail if he didn't know!! =)) =)) =))

Well, we should just wait for his casting news... *just* =)) =)) =))
I stopped thinking about the possibilities just waiting for the news to come out...

Guest meelis

LOL, @QuercusL, I didn't think of that... He doesn't use Instagram and I don't know if his manager has the task to check it about JJM related stuff, so maybe he isn't aware that the CEO leaked some very important info about the drama. ;)) On the other hand, I know they're checking DC and there the info is largely discussed already... So he may also know about it.

I'm also sure he knows everything he says will be thoroughly analyzed, that's why he doesn't talk much or at all usually (at least before an official announcement). That's why I was surprised that he said something, not much and probably a little misleading, but still...:D  
It only means to me that: 1) the project is 100% secured and 2) he is very enthusiastic about it. :)>-

Girls, put aside the new project we all concern. I noticed our *honest sir* also shared something about Empress Ki.

- He shared stories of him and HJW and other actors' good cooperation.
- He was told EK had aired to Ep. 31 in Japan. He mentioned he didn't get along with the writer well until Ep.30. So he thought the writer wouldn't write Wang You well. But they had reached an agreement about the character from Ep.31. So he told J-fans his role would be interesting and please look forward it.

And about the FM pics because the fans were forbidden to take  so we can only rely on the official ones.

@lucy13880, Thanks for the info :))

LOL, our Jin Mo-san must have some problems with time again as far as I know, he talked with the writers after E24 or 25, that's when they told him about his reduced screentime...

Don't understand the logic there because his character was completely pushed to the supportive cast level after episode 30. Maybe that's what he wanted afterall. :D

Guest meelis

LOL, I won't even try to understand what exactly he meant by that, it's completely illogical.  :)

Just one of his cryptic answers. ;)

I confirm, he said it himself:

“30화 정도까지는 작가선생님과 사이가 좋지 않아서 원유를 별로 잘 쓰여지지 않지만, 31화 이후는 작가선생님과도 의견이 맞는 것처럼이 되었으므로 원유를 재미있게 써 주고 있다고 생각하므로 기대해 주었으면 된다”라고 말 했습니다.

I'm dying at his Writers-teacher, he's calling them like that. =)) =))
He didn't like how his character was written before episode 30 and wasn't on good terms with them because of that... But after E31, they had a meeting, they discussed about it and changed his character becoming more entertaining.

@meelis, but I didn't understand it the same way as @lucy13880, I mean, I understand it as JJM not being on good terms with the writers because of how the character was written but @lucy13880's translation from MC was JJM not being on good terms with the writers hence them not writing well his character...  :-?

We need, @Calphurnia2007 on this one. ;)

@salijoo~~

Thank you for the clarification :)!  I think your translation makes more sense. The cause-effect is opposite in two versions of translation.

1) He did not get alone with the writers so that they did not write WY well.

2) He did not like the way that WY was written so that there were tensions between him and  the writers at the time.  

No. 2 does make sense to me :)!  Thank you!! 

Honestly, I think No. 1 is not good. It would not be professional for anyone involved. 

@QuercusL, I'm not sure either I may be totally wrong. :))

BTW, it doesn't seem to follow his logic, I remember one of his comrade's interview, he said at Bisoo's death that JJM was like "WTF since when I was in love with Bisoo?" when on the script it was written to cry hard... 

You're caught Ninjajoo-san.

@lucy13880, don't worry dear, I stated that it was the translation from Magic Castle, not yours ;)

Well @salijoo I just translated it from Chinese version and what I understood from that version is this. (Think I didn't misunderstand unless the translation had something wrong LOL)

So I say he is *honest sir*. Haha. He wasn't afraid to tell that.