Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guys thank you very much for keeping me in the loop... FM in Japan in March... well, I guess it wasn't meant to be... as @salijoo once said, the Jooclaus ship sank a long time ago...  =))
Well, at least you guys have a great Team-Joo ship going all the way... Thank you guys!!!
PS I also loved QSD and also was on team Yooshin all the way... although just like @jei_em I didn't hate Bidam's persona as I did the chicken emperor, I actually enjoyed his character very much...

@meelis torture?  =)) Is that because you can not understand what they say?
Haha, I know you. He looks really nervous and always wiped the sweat from his brow.  =))
But when he read his letter to fans, I really got moved. So sincere.

It has been revealed that actors Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae are currently in talks to star opposite one another in a new drama.On March 6, a representative of SBS’ upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama titled “Mask” (tentative English title) told Newsen through a phone interview, “Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon are in the middle of looking over a casting offer for ‘Mask.’”Joo Ji Hoon’s agency also shared, “[The actor] is currently in the stages of reviewing productions.”

Guest meelis

OK then, it isn't The Mask, so it's none of the dramas JJM was rumored to be in.  :D  So maybe it will be something we haven't even heard a rumor about?
I wouldn't take seriously that drama with HJW, it's just Miss Koala's wish list of possible male leads in the respective age bracket. I think it's highly unlikely that JJM has something to do with it, first because it doesn't match the time frame (his schedule conflict in April) and second... well because of many other reasons. 
So, we're still waiting.  :)

meelis said: OK then, it isn't The Mask, so it's none of the dramas JJM was rumored to be in.  :D  So maybe it will be something we haven't even heard a rumor about?
I wouldn't take seriously that drama with HJW, it's just Miss Koala's wish list of possible male leads in the respective age bracket. I think it's highly unlikely that JJM has something to do with it, first because it doesn't match the time frame (his schedule conflict in April) and second... well because of many other reasons. 
So, we're still waiting.  :)

Omo what happened to my name? Can anyone tell me how can I change it? 
Here pics from IG seem to mention his new project. @salijoo could you please help to check tho info?
cr namuhanashoe

928720_572154622921987_134109775_n.jpg

#namuhana #주진모 새로들어갈 드라마 승승장구 하시길~~~♡5월방영예정

11005161_1573213566296456_358333409_n.jp

#주진모#namuhana #나무하나#트롤리 깔별 신어주는센스 ᆢ ~^^매장방문까정 해주시구 신발신고 넘기뻐하시는 순수남 ᆢ 대박나시길~~

Guest meelis

Wait, wait.... The google translation says that JJM will be in a new drama in May? What drama for Christ's sake? @-)

Hi girls
I know you are too exciting to answer my question LOL. But if you know, please help me change my name lol.
About the drama, I just found one new drama news from K-net.
'복면검사', '착않여' 후속 수목극 깜짝 편성 '5월 첫방'
http://news.nate.com/view/20150306n33341

Guest meelis

LOL @Lucy..., I don't know what happened to your name and how you can fix it, but I see in the list with members online many names like that, so I guess it was some bug in the system and your e-mails appear instead of your names? I hope that soon it will be fixed for everybody. :)>-
Anyway, thanks for the link to the KBS drama, I don't really find it appealing at first thought, so I hope it's something else. Well, soon we'll know for sure. It's funny how the Namuhana CEO was the one who spilled the beans, the lady was willing to give info, she even answered in English, so maybe someone with an Insta account should have asked her at least about the channel. :))  I'm joking, of course. She already did us a great favor.