Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest lorac

I found this image at tieda.baidu a couple day ago and that sent me off on a quest to find the other images from the same era, not quite sure when they were first posted online but I'd say mid-2000s. The magazine article was titled "One Fine Day." After searching for a while I found two on a disc and the final one on a Malaysian website. Eventually, I will create art from all of these.
84b7bc7eca80653897ba3a9c97dda144ac348215 

1_zpsae183266.jpg

ph_studio38_zps82054395.jpg
ph_studio37_zps86c95ce0.jpg

Looking for some Joo Jin Mo infos, i've found out lots of things from his tweets back then in 2010 :

He LOVES eating, most of his tweets were about foods, he even has a full-mirror refrigerator so that it will motivate him to diet.... i know understand why he said that his dieting for Bodyguard was really difficult for him.

He watched Mnet Superstar K, he even went to meet them for the finale and takings pics; his favorite rock band is Yoon Do Hyun Band.

■ The only time i saw him complimented an actress was Ahn Sun Young, he said "Ahn Seon Yeong-I know her as a pretty actress who often provides comic relief in serious dramas"

■ He had Heok Seon Cheon as his friends on Twitter and they kept making fun of each other :D

Guest ElinaG

sarah.lina said: Looking for some Joo Jin Mo infos, i've found out lots of things from his tweets back then in 2010 :

■ The only time i saw him complimented an actress was Ahn Sun Young, he said "Ahn Seon Yeong-I know her as a pretty actress who often provides comic relief in serious dramas"

Guest ElinaG

@lorac you are right, I should take care more about the signature. I don't even always sign my works :-/will love to see your photoshop works on this pictures :)
@sara.lina please, send me links when you spot some. I would like to know where are my drawings are posted
meanwhile I try to make new drawing but it doesn't work :( but I'l not stop till I get satisfying result :)

Guest lorac

And this one is by Syung (from the Sad Temptation website from years ago). I found it on the same disc as the magazine scans. Syung did quite a few pieces of artwork that were breathtaking. Too bad the site and artwork are no longer available.
jm_zpsc2542302.jpg

Guest lorac

Here is image 2 from the One Fine Day magazine article. Colorized in Photoshop CS6 with filter and layer effects. Yes, blonds are good.one-fine-day02_zps06cab434.jpg

@Quercus : you should seldom come to this thread today, if you want to keep your job :))

@meelis : Just for that (and Kim Gap Soo too) i want to watch Sad Temptation, but i don't think there are eng subs.

To Continue our Shirtless or even naked day : (they shouldn't have cut this scene :D )

122BF24F4FD3302E0832FB
CREDIT : As Labeled

Guest meelis

LOL @sarah.lina, too bad that I'm almost out of thematic material (at least of pics that haven't been shown 1000 times :D)
jxg7.jpg

:x :x :x
© to the owner

P.S. Don't kill me, but I always thought there was something awkward in that first Bodyguard shoot, like he doesn't feel comfortable, while in the second one he was more relaxed.
@QuercusL, a hot guy and a red car? That's a classical situation.. :)) I'm not particularly into red cars, but this one, I'd take it. ;;)

@meelis‌

I knew you were up to no good when you weren't showing up here for sometime. How'd you get a cctv camera inside his pad? And why isn't the camera inside the shower stall instead?....... =P~

which movie is this?