Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest lorac

lov3lyqu33n, have you seen larger versions of the triptych image you posted, the one on the right, the third set in your post?

@meelis : Jinha is gold, he's the epitome of sexiness, oh-la-la-ness.... i mean every k-drama actor that sports the beard is a big fail (for most of them) but that man not only he becomes hotter but younger too like wth? :-O it's widely known that a beard makes a man older!!! now that i think about it he's the only korean actor for me who is hotter with a beard on.

The beard that JJM is sporting in your pic is even worse not anyone can have that style of beard without looking like some Gangsta :))

Guest ElinaG

sarah.lina said: @meelis : Jinha is gold, he's the epitome of sexiness, oh-la-la-ness.... i mean every k-drama actor that sports the beard is a big fail (for most of them) but that man not only he becomes hotter but younger too like wth? :-O it's widely known that a beard makes a man older!!! now that i think about it he's the only korean actor for me who is hotter with a beard on.

The beard that JJM is sporting in your pic is even worse not anyone can have that style of beard without looking like some Gangsta :))

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, @ElinaG, couldn't agree more with you both about the beard, it somehow highlights the best of his features and makes him look totally irresistible. (And I agree, also younger looking which is a paradox, but so true, cf. WY). :x

@sarah.lina  =)), oh-la-la-ness, I love the word you invented. I would like you to post the pics or gifs that you directly associate with it  :D

Mine would be.....

This one (I would like to be that snake :P):

5pbay.jpg

And this one (no comment :\">):

k107.jpg

And this one (messy hair and beard, I'm all in :x):

rgtmt.jpg

And we aren't the only ones having similar thoughts, here's another pic specially for you:

bz35d.jpg

© as labeled

:D :x

@meelis~~~
Ha! Ha!  I just learned how to seach for JJM's photos at the fishing website.  It looks like we need to follow various charity golf games as well.  LOL  B-) 

I wonder if he still plays baseball.  I hope so!!  He seems to be a good pitcher.  I would love to watch him pitching!  From the stills, he almost looks like a professional baseball player (in terms of fitness)!  Maybe, he should take a role as a baseball player! :) We did see him pitch in Dream, but the scene is too short!  

@meelis : OMG your pics are the definition of oh-la-la-ness, the hankook event should even be prohibited in my humble opinion still can't get over it =P~

For me in Puzzle (the one you posted with his messy hair + beard = winning combination) :

tumblr_n65cjsnGIR1sq7hzoo2_500.gif
tumblr_n65cjsnGIR1sq7hzoo1_500.gif

@meelis‌

Wow! Killing me softly with those JJM pics. Specially the third one, goatee, disheveled hair and all and a pensive stare to boot ....aaahhh......faint and hyperventilation.

=P~ ....drooling right now

Guest lorac

"Guys with guitars... women will follow them anywhere." has never been truer that with that image posted by anjshin. Love it!

@sarah.lina you got my Latin blood boiling with those Puzzle gifs... I don't care if his kisses taste like nicotine... I'm in!!! =P~
@anjshin That b&w picture, rough look... to die for!!! I swear, in my next life I'll be his tattoo!

@lov3lyqu33n‌

once again, you've outdone yourself. Wherever do you source your pictures of JJM? They are exquisitely to die for. You are the goddess of unearthing long forgotten pics of JJM. They're all heavenly. Thanks so much.

Agree the one with the guitar is to die for thanks @anjshin :D

@starjjmoon : Thanks for this pic, he's similing >:D<

I'm on the process of killing everyone in this thread lurkers/posters, ok... here we go :D
The weapon of mass destruction is really the right word for that

e0w8.gif
Bichunmo - Episode 9 - For research purpose only :P

Guest meelis

Thank you, thank you, @sarah.lina, @anjshin, @starjjmoon.. Isn't it the best way to start a day, with a serious JJM sexiness overdose.. :x 

The Puzzle gifs, the guitar pic, the way he sits on another pic @anjshin posted... =P~

Oh, please go on, @sarah.lina, I'm ready to die happy! =))

Guest meelis

If I don't stop lurking in this thread, I risk dying from dehydration because of too much  =P~ =P~ =P~

=))

Beer isn't my drink, but right now I feel like having one:

2gxp9.jpg

Cheers! Have a nice day, evening, night etc, girls!

>:D<

© to the owner