Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

LMAO... the wedding.:grin:

That decoration is the epitome of kitsch with those lights, draperia, frames, cages (and what is this Paris doing in the middle with the Tour Eiffel etc.)....I can't.... :lol:

And the Zhang Li's dress, I'd prefer it to be white instead of off-white to match JJM's shirt.

And JJM, is it only me or he always looks so rigid in the wedding scenes (Queen of the Game, Flowers in Fog), I guess some personal experience in that department will help him feel more at ease.;)

JJM's signature (I'm sure you recognize it:P) in a Busan Haeundae restaurant (there are also Song Kang Ho and Yoo Seung Ho's signatures, if I understand correctly):

LOL, @lucy13880, indeed! Unbelievable.. In Sali's 10th anniversary questionnaire I predicted 3 projects for 2016, but didn't even consider the possibility of one more by the end of 2015. Miracles happen!:lol:

Some of Sali's edits:

yhhHN18.png

Spoiler

wzOSPmr.pnglM7nUkY.png3ybHnqU.pngvy9rMgL.png

20 hours ago, lucy13880 said:

JJM and Zhang Li shoot in freezing cold weather.

JJM went back Korea during Dec. 10th ~ 12th.

Hi lucy, thanks for sharing the stills from his C-drama + the info. Good that he's back in Korea. Do you think he's out in Seoul again right now? Despite the fact that I don't really dig C-production, but so NICE to see him doing another drama. I'm delighted to know that there's something to look forward to soon about him. :P

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lucy13880 said:

2015.12.15 Joo Jin Mo Zhang Li Lee Yuri accepted media's interview on set

lucy, thanks for sharing more photos. I noticed that JJM seems to have gained a little weight based on his face or is it just me? His face looks chubbier. But, he still looks charming.  He looks good as usual. And JJM's smile is so bright in the pictures. :P

• Like 1

Whoaaaa! So many goodies these days, thank you for sharing, Lucy! :cookie:

JJM got lucky again with his female co-stars, both Lee Yuri and Zhang Li are lovely.

All photo sets are great, I especially love the one on the bridge, a very nice feel. 

201512160135776614_5670422cc466e.jpg

2015 drama big 5: Kill Me Heal Me, Who Are You, My Love Eundong, Yongpal & Reply 1988

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110315453

특히 배우 주진모는 첫사랑을 찾았다는 기쁨도 잠시, 그녀의 곁에 이미 누군가가 있다는 슬픔을 오가는 주인공 은호의 감정을 애절하게 표현해냈다는 평가를 얻었다.

• Like 1