Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

Some MLE pics that we haven't seen, I guess provided by jTBC to KNTV, from here: http://hot-korea.com/entame/program.php?id=201510_02&dir=kntv

Of this one I guess we've only seen the upper part.:D

MKZom76.jpg

The rest are just different plans to pics we know already

jrGcdrz.jpg

Rk7vJyK.jpg

HCnPQHr.jpg

5cM79jW.jpg

Not sure about these anymore:lol:

WluVoA2.jpg

rzoS6tA.jpg

If you identify more that haven't been posted before, please add them. 

Thank you @meelis for the pictures, too bad it's only new plans of already existing pics. [sighs] So JJM took some pics with the gifts... But what's the source of the photo, daum cafe or fantagio? Thanks @lucy13880 for the translation, as for the content, well... it's exactly what I was expecting from this interview..

☆☆☆☆ THE JOO JIN-MO SOOMPI 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY POLL ☆☆☆☆ (D-9)

here

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 1

Guest meelis

Thank you @meelis for the pictures, too bad it's only new plans of already existing pics. [sighs] So JJM took some pics with the gifts... But what's the source of the photo, daum cafe or fantagio? Thanks @lucy13880 for the translation, as for the content, well... it's exactly what I was expecting from this interview..

here

I know, right..... But in this period of drought they're welcome. :D

here

It's his manager took and sent to fans. So I think it's from JJM not Fantagio :phew:

(What has Fantagio done with their stars? Give various MBC drama to their actors while keeping all good movie projects for HJW?)

Edited by lucy13880
  • Like 2

http://m.cafe.naver.com/vokey/72064

JDG JJM HB & Park Joong-Hoon went golfing today (again)

들만 온다는 더스타휴~ 장동건..현빈..주진모 박중훈..정말 스타들도 란딩왔네요. 아침날씨는 조끔 춥지만 처음가는 골프장은 언제나 설레임 그 자체네요

Edited by lucy13880
  • Like 1

Guest meelis

Cleaning my archives (one has to move on, no? LOL), so posting some random, not overly exploited pics, i.e. not posted 100 times, if ever. :D

(you may also consider it an early start of our celebration of the 10th anniversary of our JJM thread:P:P)

l1zavQ.jpg

BESpJt.jpg

KeDeXh.pngQ8wku3.png

Guest meelis

This set of pics especially for @salijoo (the first one:lol:, you can see why he doesn't go to such places anymore, not that CJW looks more interested)

4bir0B.png

He enjoys more this part:

jiSQPB.png

vX6oNg.jpg

The predecessor of the shark?:P

aLLhXx.png6IzFZB.png

(credits as labeled)

Part of JJM's KNTV interview for My Love Eun Dong

Q: What's your role in this drama?

A: A man who consistently loves one woman.

Q:What about those scenes sending messages by voice?

A: Actually it's difficult to do the voice while watching the video.

Q: The feeling of acting as EunHo?

A: Compared with other dramas and films, it's like wearing my own clothes to act as EunHo.

The entire introduction of the program and interview (including KSR's)

http://ameblo.jp/sinoradonnyonn/entry-12080213244.html

http://ameblo.jp/sinoradonnyonn/entry-12080250642.html

I just found that this forum was established on October 10th, the same day as the National Day of my country. Strangely I did not notice it this whole time. From now on I will never forget the anniversay of Joo Jim Mo Soompi.

I am here to turn in the "assignment" posted by @salijoo.

1. Which project do you want to see JJM in next? (Drama, Musical, Movie ect...)

Movie is always the first choice. A good drama is not bad either. A 50-episode drama is even better. I also wish he will take some CF projects, which is good for making money.

2. Which genre do you want to see JJM in next?

I usually find suspense movie most entertaining. JJM has not done many this kind of movies. So it might be good to see him in a suspense next. And if @salijoo's speculation of his joining the remake of the Chinese crime movie Silent Witness is true, my wish will come true soon.

3. Do you have a drama or movie writer or director in mind for his next project?

This is a difficult question for me because I know very little about Korean directors and writers. I remember JJM once mentioned in an interview that one of the Chinese directors he wish to work with is Zhang Yimou and the Chinese actress he wish to work with is Gong Li. Although I always think ZY is overrated and there are many good Chinese directors I'd like to see him working with, I shall feel happy for him if his wish come true. However, there are prerequisites: the script is good and JJM must be the main lead.

As for the drama, I have faith in the writers of Empress Ki becasue of the success of the rating. I hope these two writers will carry out their promise of writing a script especially for him soon.

4. Which actors or actresses do you want to see him act alongside?

I don't have any particular actors or actresses in mind. Same as most of you, I wish he can work with someone good who can compliment his acting.

5. [Betting question] In 2016, how many projects you forsee JJM in?

I bet on three: one movie, one drama, and one CF.

I have also done the poll and found that for many questions my answers were A Frozen Flower. I am curious of other people's answers. I wish we could see the number of voters and the tentative results immediately after the voting.

Edited by lyfuym
  • Like 3

Thank you @lyfuym for filling the questionnaire and the poll. It was really interesting to read. So JJM wishes to work with Zhang Yimou. WOW. I'm totally ok with it and won't talk about Gong Li mainly because I ADORE her (for not saying one of my favorite Chinese actress hehe).

As for the poll, I deliberately didn't want people to see the results nor telling them the tendance which is a habit used by politicians to subtly orienting us (citizens) to vote for the most popular. I hope you understand. ^^

For the result of the poll, so far 28 persons filled it and I'm really happy this poll attracted more people than I thought. Thank you everyone for your participation. That said, if I see the numbers not changing on Monday, I'll upload the results on Thursday! As the Soompi Anniversary should be celebrated all the week.

I also invite all our Chinese-speaking fans to share random facts or quotes about JJM they find interesting so that International or/and not-Korean-speaking fans can read. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About his new project, I'm truly lost! Lol. I don't know if you have noticed but JJM looks really thin lately! If you compare to last year (post-EK times) he's half of his size which suggests a project near for not saying really near! 

Now movie or drama? That's the question... Silent Witness (if it's this one) can't shoot now as KGE is working in her tvN drama and SSH is shooting his 50 episodes drama! HB's movie schedule (aka starting shooting in January or February) is just too late too. Only the drama is left (even if I truly wanted a movie's come back before to be honest)... And this one too is a mess, I keep hearing rumors and I don't know what to believe, Korean Wikipedia erased the drama in their 2016 list and some rumors on DC suggest that JYC (writer) slammed the door to MBC and left for SBS wherein he'll work with You Who Came From the Stars and Sign PDs... It would be SBS 26th Anniversary Drama.

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 4

About his new project, I'm truly lost! Lol. I don't know if you have noticed but JJM looks really thin lately! If you compare to last year (post-EK times) he's half of his size which suggests a project near for not saying really near! 

Now movie or drama? That's the question... Silent Witness (if it's this one) can't shoot now as KGE is working in her tvN drama and SSH is shooting his 50 episodes drama! HB's movie schedule (aka starting shooting in January or February) is just too late too. Only the drama is left (even if I truly wanted a movie's come back before to be honest)... And this one too is a mess, I keep hearing rumors and I don't know what to believe, Korean Wikipedia erased the drama in their 2016 list and some rumors on DC suggest that JYC (writer) slammed the door to MBC and left for SBS wherein he'll work with You Who Came From the Stars and Sign PDs... It would be SBS 26th Anniversary Drama.

Just my feeling think if he's coming back soon a movie will be more possible.

Anyway I choose to wait patiently and silently :tears:

• Like 2

@lyfuym

I just found that this forum was established on October 10th, the same day as the National Day of my country. Strangely I did not notice it this whole time. From now on I will never forget the anniversay of Joo Jim Mo Soompi.

Yeah!!  You are right :)!!  It is our country's National Day :)!  Happy Birthday, Taiwan!  :wub: 

I will add my answers here :)! 

1. Which project do you want to see JJM in next? (Drama, Musical, Movie ect...)

Movies!  

2. Which genre do you want to see JJM in next?

Anything, but melodrama. No more melodramas, please. 

3. Do you have a drama or movie writer or director in mind for his next project?

I like the director of Happy End, Jung Ji-Woo.  Also, I vote for the Korean version of Silent Witness for JJM.  Think JJM will do a great job. 

4. Which actors or actresses do you want to see him act alongside?

Hyun-Bin 

5. [Betting question] In 2016, how many projects you forsee JJM in 

I hope there will be at least one movie and one drama.  If it is possible, CFs are good :)!   

Edited by QuercusL
  • Like 3

Guest meelis

@lyfuym, nice to see you here and read your answers, as I know we have very similar tastes. Agree partially about Zhang Yimou, some of his (newer) movies are overrated and he went into the direction of the stunning visuals at the expense of the content. Still think some of his older movies are masterpieces of world cinema.

I'm happy for you and @QuercusL that you have more reasons to celebrate on 10 October.

@lucy13880, thanks for all news and articles. LMAO That article about the bank governor was very weird, but what's even more weird is that the article is gone now. Yes, I saw it earlier today, but now it's gone from JJM's related search.:lol: Wonder why they took it off...

What? K-fans gave him a golf bag as a BD gift? Not good, why are they feeding his passion for golf? :P

@salijoo, thanks for the comprehensive info about the possible JJM projects. Actually, I'm fine with any of these projects comes first, I only hope that they'll all happen for real. :) 

So girls, what are your proposals for the celebration next week?

JOO JIN-MO SOOMPI 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY POLL

「RESULTS」

Q. FAVORITE PERIOD MOVIE

tumblr_nvprvl5LTq1sq7hzoo3_500.png

2. Gabi | 14.3%

3. Musa, The Warrior | 7.1%

Q. FAVORITE PERIOD DRAMA

tumblr_nvprvl5LTq1sq7hzoo2_500.png

2. Fashion 70s | 35.7% 

3. Bichunmoo | 25%

Q. BEST MELODRAMA

tumblr_nvprvl5LTq1sq7hzoo4_r2_500.png

2. Queen of the Game | 14.3%

Q. FAVORITE R-RATED MOVIE

tumblr_nvprvl5LTq1sq7hzoo1_500.png

2. Happy End | 25%

3. Friend, The Great Legacy | 7.1%

Q. WORST PROJECT

tumblr_nvprvl5LTq1sq7hzoo5_r1_500.png

2. Dream | 28.6%

3. Gabi | 14.3%

Q. WELL DESERVED RECOGNITION 

tumblr_nvprvl5LTq1sq7hzoo6_r1_500.png

2. Empress Ki | 14.3%

3. Happy End | 7.1%

Q. MOST CHALLENGING PROJECT 

tumblr_nvprvl5LTq1sq7hzoo7_r1_500.png

2. Sad Temptation | 7.1%

2. Happy End | 7.1%

Q. OVERRATED SUCCESS 

tumblr_nvprvl5LTq1sq7hzoo8_r1_500.png

2. Flowers in Fog, Empress Ki, A Frozen Flower, Fashion 70s | 18.5%

Q. UNDERRATED PROJECT 

tumblr_nvprvl5LTq1sq7hzoo9_r1_500.png

2. A Love | 28.6%

3. Liar | 25%

Q. BEST ACTION SCENES 

tumblr_nvprvl5LTq1sq7hzoo10_r1_500.png

2. Bichunmoo | 25%

3. Musa, The Warrior and Empress Ki | 14.3%

Q. BEST CHEMISTRY IN DRAMA 

tumblr_nvptx1UsO11sq7hzoo1_500.png

2. Lee Yo-won (Fashion 70s) and  Ha Ji-won (Empress Ki) | 25%

Q. BEST CHEMISTRY IN MOVIE 

tumblr_nvptx1UsO11sq7hzoo2_r1_500.png

2. Kim Ah-joong (200 Pounds Beauty) | 18.5%

3. Jeon Do-yeon (Happy End), Kim Hee-sun (Wanee and Junhah) and Park Si-yeon (Love) | 14.8%

Q. BEST BROMANCE 

tumblr_nvptx1UsO11sq7hzoo3_r1_500.png

2. Song Seung-heon (A Better Tomorrow) | 29.6%

3. Kim Bum (Dream) | 7.4%

Q. BEST PERFORMANCE 

tumblr_nvptx1UsO11sq7hzoo4_r1_500.png

2. My Love, Eundong | 40.7%

3. Empress Ki | 11.1%

Q. WORST PERFORMANCE 

tumblr_nvptx1UsO11sq7hzoo5_r1_500.png

2. Musa, The Warrior | 29.5%

3. Bichunmoo | 22.2%