Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@meelis, Kolon is a brand that Song Joong-ki and Seo Ye-ji are advertising, just like when he attented Feiyue's opening... Wonder if his project is around the corner. As his Feiyue's appareance was a little before his drama's casting announcement.

=。= Hope so

Hope so ...I think if he likes to appear some places in public, he will come back soon..waiting T T

• Like 2

In case he will take part in this golf game on Sep.14th :angry:

http://www.enewstoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=418178

His attendance isn't confirmed?

In case some might be interested, Hwang Jung-min, Kim Seung-woo, Jang Dong-gun, Jung Woo-sung, Jo In-sung, Ji Jin-hee, Gong Yoo, Gong Hyung-jin, Joo Jin-mo, Kang Dong-won, Hyun Bin + 30 other personalities are mentionned to be part of it (i meant, the Club, not their attendance)

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 2

In case he will take part in this golf game on Sep.14th :angry:

http://www.enewstoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=418178

His attendance isn't confirmed?

In case some might be interested, Hwang Jung-min, Kim Seung-woo, Jang Dong-gun, Jung Woo-sung, Jo In-sung, Ji Jin-hee, Gong Yoo, Gong Hyung-jin, Joo Jin-mo, Kang Dong-won, Hyun Bin + 30 other personalities are mentionned to be part of it (i meant, the Club, not their attendance)

Yup it didn't reveal who would attend only introduced who's the member of Play boys Golf team.

• Like 2

some media comments about JJM and his MLED LMAO

윤계상이 안정적인 연기력을 바탕으로 스크린과 브라운관을 종횡무진 누비기 시작한 것은 이미 오래된 일이지만, '편견'이라는 색안경은 여전히 일부 시청자들에게 조그마한 물음표를 남겨두고 있었다. 하지만 '순정에 반하다'의 정경호가 그랬고, '사랑하는 은동아'의 주진모가 그랬던 것처럼, 적어도 '라스트'를 접한 시청자들은 윤계상을 향한 편견을 떨쳐낼 수 있었다. 

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201509130134591113&ext=na

하지만 불륜 소재가 무조건 드라마의 흥망을 좌우하는 것은 아니다. 충분히 작품으로서 인정받은 경우도 있다. 지난 5월 끝난 JTBC ‘사랑하는 은동아’는 불륜을 사랑으로 잘 그렸다는 호평을 받았다. 그 이유는 주인공 은동(김사랑)과 지은호(주진모)가 은동의 남편인 최재호(김태훈)가 싫다는 은동을 차에 태워 가다 교통사고를 냈고 결국 은동은 기억 상실증에 걸리고 이 사실을 모르는 지은호는 20년을 넘게 헤어지게 됐다. 그러나 계속해서 끌리는 은동과 은호의 사랑은 불륜이 아닌 재호의 집착이 만든 이별로 충분히 포장됐다. 

http://www.newspim.com/view.jsp?newsId=20150907000247&fromurl=na 

Thank you for the videos, @lucy13880, I've never seen the last one from the Gabi prom, I love his style in that period. 

LMAO, so now they have a Playboys golf team after the baseball one, I think they should reconsider their name given their age:D.

I guess he didn't play today, since there're no news...

Thank you for the videos, @lucy13880, I've never seen the last one from the Gabi prom, I love his style in that period. 

LMAO, so now they have a Playboys golf team after the baseball one, I think they should reconsider their name given their age:D.

Hi meelis, hahaha - I wonder who gave this name for their team, huh? JJM seems to be obsessed in playing golf now rather than baseball or is it just me? :P

• Like 1

Hi meelis, hahaha - I wonder who gave this name for their team, huh? JJM seems to be obsessed in playing golf now rather than baseball or is it just me? :P

Last September he told fans his hand got hurt during baseball exercises so he seldom played baseball from then on.

Hi @meelis it seems there is no news about the match :angry: Don't know whether he attended it or not.

Last September he told fans his hand got hurt during baseball exercises so he seldom played baseball from then on.

Hi lucy, thanks for sharing this info - But, he still uses his hand in playing golf.....I guess not as intense as playing baseball, right? I wonder how is it now, I hope he's fine! :P

• Like 1

@lucy13880, thanks for the video, I also liked the other one of the series:

@Calphurnia2007, nice to see you back, how are you, did you watch My Love Eundong?

@willenette, I think he said it's more comfortable for him to play golf now. Hahah, about the name, maybe they just transferred it from the baseball to the golf team? But I'm not sure they still live up to the expectations as playboys. :lol:

@willenette, I think he said it's more comfortable for him to play golf now. Hahah, about the name, maybe they just transferred it from the baseball to the golf team? But I'm not sure they still live up to the expectations as playboys. :lol:

Hi meelis, thanks for the reply. I guess I completely agree with him here - that it's more comfortable playing golf than baseball. Playing golf you just have to walk while the latter you need to run. :P

• Like 1