Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

@Calphurnia2007, I think it's @salijoo 's, yes. I can't see all gifs you posted, but those I can see are my favorites too.
My fave gif from EK:
VResd2.gif

@Calphurnia2007, Yup, that's mine but eww don't like the luminosity, think I'll share some Musa gifs :)
@meelis, The last gif, :\"> :-* 8-} He's too, I can't...Btw Are there some hq pics of the pics you shared? It seems like they were re-sized looking at the logo...

Guest meelis

@salijoo, about the pics, I don't know, I found those I posted here: https://twitter.com/Hi_CSKMore Musa gifs? Yes, please.
Do you see well my gif, by the way? With me it's going on and off all the time, that's why I was wondering if the problem isn't in my internet connection which is weaker atm.  

Guest meelis

Thanks, @salijoo. Waiting for Musa gifs.  8->
In the meantime, if there's no problem with the gifs, three more from Empress Ki (cr. to the owners):
CZGYGS.gif  

sLR2v4.gif

ZfooCg.gif

@Calphurnia2007, YESS, that's what I think too, he looked his hottest during this movie, partly because the rugged look suits him. :))
Just noticed that Joo Jin Mo is the only A-list star left on Fantagio (besides Ha Jung Woo) They all ran for their life already, when will JJM? =))

Hi, everyone: Thank you for the gifs and the pictures.

Can you view (play) the video I posted above at this tread? Because I can't. I don't know whether it's something wrong with my computer or it's the tread.

@Calphurnia2007 @jei_em You can't use Baidu pics' link directly. They can't be shown on the other sites except Baidu.
So only JJM stays in that agency? Please! Leave them. Let them care HJW only.
@salijoo Oh, wonderful musa gifts!  =P~