Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

LOL, @salijoo, OK then, Jeju Island Gatsby eliminated, it remains The Mask... I wouldn't be surprised if it's cut down on it's turn, and we'll be back to ground zero.  :D
@lucy13880_fab5, of course, we're having fun with playing guessing games.:)) It isn't a serious discussion. 

@lucy13880_fab5, Yup we are playing, you can always join your JJMST Investigation Team or commonly known as JIT (Joo Investigation Team), you've to find a movie or drama project with an April shooting start! :))
@meelis, I'm kinda forseeing that lol, Mask's male lead will most likely be announced this week and if it's not JJM, we will have to look for other projects again. :-S
But I just can't see any other project that start shooting in April though. :-??
He may be trolling GWTW team, not attending the Daegu performances for playing Golf with his friends. :D

LOL, @salijoo, trolling GWTW team for playing golf  =))  I'm trying to imagine that.....  Nope, no way. ;))
BTW, I'm already investigating about other projects that match the time frame, just in case. ;)

Feel free to share your findings Detective @meelis.
As for 'Mask', we have another clue on DC, an official notice says that 'Mask' Male Lead is a Top Actor on his 40s. The good thing is that JJM fills the two criteria, the bad one is that many other actors fill it too (Shin Ha Kyun, Lee Seo Jin, Kim Myung Min, Ahn Jae Wook to name a few). So the suspence remains, my friends. (:|

Thanks for the other clue, @salijoo. >:D< WOW, it's getting even more exciting! So the chances are now estimated to 20% or even less? Where do I place my bet?  ;))
Still no results from my investigation. [-(

Anyway, a video about JJM in GWTW, cr. Rain Realm

LOL, @salijoo, that will be the trolling of the year! =)) Who will kill him first, you or me?

Another video, JJM's cut of the GWTW prom video, cr. Rain Realm

JJM Flashback: This is the behind the scenes extra and the interview from Wanee and Junah, JJM is so young here.
http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/convertIframeTag.nhn?vid=94D816E44A6AAD404000D96732A009E527A9&outKey=V12888c5b1002324506798880c6dfa2b1982aca5d81f1dd460d208880c6dfa2b1982a&width=500&height=408

@Calphurnia2007, thank you for sharing! I've never seen this video before, LOL Kim Hee Sun was bullying him all the time BTS. :))
@salijoo, thanks... oh, I was sure Hyun Bin left a message too, but maybe it was for another FM.  :)

Today's news about GWTW http://www.f/n/n/ews.com/news/201502241649274862 (Copy the link, remove '/' in f/n/n and open it)http://starn.hankyung.com/news/index.html?no=361421
It mentioned GWTW‘s Korean Production was discussing with Chinese agency to make it perform in China. PD was satisfied with GWTW performing effect though there was still much regret. He mentioned GWTW made a record of highest box office (about 70% (1500/2400) each perform) of SAC in off-season. Now GWTW performances in Busan, Inchon, Daegu, Chinju are confirmed. Other places are discussing now.

LOL, @lucy13880_fab5, a drastic change in his look you say...like what?? Shaving his head if he is to play a monk for his next project? =))
To sum up the situation atm, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. :D
Thanks for the article, I think that 70% is the average of all performances? Because I'm sure there were performances sold at almost 100%. WOW, other cities and even China are discussed, I'm wondering if JJM will be able to make it. :)

@chinalily_wang, The female isn't the main lead as Mask is supposed to be the 2 or even 4 characters (like their previous drama Secret) BUT how should I say it? That writer choose by default the female lead as the center of gravity like in Secret. Everything evolves around her which is different from the others makjang drama who choose the male-lead as their center by default.
@lucy13880_fab5, As for his mid-April schedule, tell me if I'm wrong but the tickets' sales opening date for Daegu performances isn't out yet. The way I see it, it seems like they are still trying to fix up the issue behind the scenes. Bada & Kim Pub Lae aren't enough for the performances. Same for Inju, on DC they are curious to know as of why the tickets' sales opening date isn't out yet... It's weird, really weird.
BTW, there are some rumors floating around that MBC wants Jang Yeong Chul's new drama to compete directly against Kim Eun Sook's one, so it means that JJM might start shooting in July which makes it impossible to choose in any project in between. Soo Ae's agency released today that she's still not accepted the offer yet and the male-lead will most likely be announced in the next two weeks, if it isn't JJM then you can assume he's waiting for JYC's drama.
But I don't know why MBC is afraid though, not only it has been 2 years that their dramas are on roll ratings-wise but all the high budget dramas failed: Healer, Blood, Hyde Jekyll Me to name a few...