Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

Am I not back just in time for an extended JJM weekend? :)

Thank you for all the pics, ladies! 

@QuercusL, I'm not a fan of neither baseball, golf, nor fishing, but I'm definitely a fan of a particular man who loves these sports.

@sarah.lina, great findings all the fan pics! LOL at his shoes, I'm not fan of some parts of it (the rose fabric, the enhanced heel - does he really need it :D), but I guess this is the trend.. Thank you also for the WY screencaps, great quality really, I'm actually rediscovering him, I don't even remember him being so handsome in some of the episodes :x, I should re-watch.

aepd.jpg

o1pb.png

:x :x :x© as labeled / JJM DC Gallery

@meelis : Thank You :x i'm rediscovering JJM in some episodes too but the episodes that i have screencaped so far, are the ones where JJM had lots of screentime, i don't know how i will do with the 5' of screentime LOL

Guest meelis

Oh, @sarah.lina, I think you'll find worthy WY screencaps even with a 5 min. screen time. Not sure about the episode he spent in a barrel though.. =))
Loved these I saw in DC Gallery:
wqw4.jpg

:x :x :x© JJM DC Gallery

Guest meelis

=)) Still not sure, if I remember it correctly there was only one plan of him in the barrel, the screencaps will be a little repetitive  :))  (I think he only filmed one scene for that episode and went partying with his buddies (the pic of the league of extraordinary actors around a table  :) )).

WANG YOO

4rlo.png

:x :x :x
© Baidu JJM Board / JJM DC Gallery

Guest ElinaG

@sara.lina great job! I'm enjoying so much the collection from EKand it will help me in a future to find the right shoots for my drawings :\">

Guest meelis

Joo Jin Mo, long hair collection:

Bichunmoo
mthlw.jpg

A Frozen Flower
atu9.png

Gabi
8t61.png

Empress Ki
t46u.jpg

:x :x :x© as labeled / to the owners

@ElinaG : thank you :-*, I will try my best to find the best screencap for your next drawing >:D<

@meelis : in term of long hair, in FF, he had the best wig, it was obvious that it was real hair, second best should be in Bichunmoo, the worst one was in EK, not only it looked like straw but the hair was kind of short, they should have give him a longer wig, too bad because long hair suits him well.

Guest meelis

I agree, @sarah.lina, his long hair was best in AFF, it looks absolutely natural. In Bichunmoo it has a strange shape in some scenes and obviously looks like a wig, in others it looks natural, like in this one:
wqhu.jpg

© to the owner

About EK, no comment, but very bad indeed, it even looks a different (lighter) color in some scenes, but it was common to the EK team to overlook details, not very professional. :D

@meelis : EXACTLY, in Binchumoo, his wig looked sometimes good like when he was a general or bad like when he was young omg, i'm glad they threw it but in your last pic, it looks good.

- Don't get me started with EK, his hair looked the best when he was a fugitive after being tortured, but i realised because his real hair was long and made him look so good. And the plan, that PD has only 3 plans when he's shooting, i don't know the real terms, but one far away, one really close and one awkwardly in the middle... Sitcom LEVEL really!!!!

Guest meelis

Wow, @sarah.lina, thank you for episode 37 screencaps! =P~ Wasn't he the hottest there, and so majestic, a true leader, warrior and king, and BTW, for a change, some of his scenes were well directed in this episode (not the battle ones, those were bad throughout). :D
SITCOM LEVEL =)), you nailed it.