Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

I forgot to add that the Golf Tournament held June 16th was a medical charity event (with many big medical & pharmaceutical sponsors), the main actor-celebrity was Joo Jin Mo and the others big celebrities were athletes, no pic were released for this reason.

Guest lorac

I've been experimenting with pencil drawing in Photoshop and this experiment sort of spun off on a completely different tangent. I've yet to find the perfect photo to use but practice makes perfect, so I will try again.
elle-joojinmo_zps8cfbe0f7.jpg

Don't kill me for asking but I am perplexed why a SMEXY hottie like JJM can abstain from not having a girlfriend for so long. Is this a norms for Korean celebrities not to have a partner even HJW doesn't seem to have boyfriend for a long time too right? Or our beloved is just trying to stay away from woman because he knew they will devour him? I know I will if I see him :D b-(

Lol i just read from @minnie0103 over Wangnyang thread that HJW has only 2 relationships and that was soo long ago... more than 8 years. To me this is so unbelievable! They deserve someone to love them. Please fall in love with each other, JJM and HJW. Although I want JJM for myself but HJW you can have him and make this most desirable human being a happy man.