Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

October 8, 2019

'Cultwo Show' Hong Hyun Hee "Actress that I want to makeup?

Song Hye Kyo..I like it so much"

0000480473_002_20190401180001283.jpg

6Iat5oc.jpg

Comedian Hong Hyun-hee picked Song Hye-kyo as the actress she wanted to makeup.

"If I become a daily makeup artist, I want to makeup Song Hye Kyo."

"I actually shot an ad and I had a fun reinterpretation of Song Hye Kyo :lol: which is model of the brand.

I want to meet her, and I like her so much."

Source

• Like 6

Preserving Korean Culture, Song Hye Kyo Donates Books for Hangul Day

Hangul Day is celebrated by Koreans every September 9.

Dany Garjito | Amertiya Saraswati Thursday, October 10, 2019 | 18:00 WIB 
Preserving Korean Culture, Song Hye Kyo Donates Books for Hangul Day 

Suara.com - After her divorce from Song Joong Ki, the beautiful actress Song Hye Kyo is reportedly busy in America to study art. Even so, recently Song Hye Kyo was known to make book donations in the context of Hangul Day.

Hangul Day itself is a day where the people of South Korea commemorate the creation and use of the Hangul alphabet in everyday life. Hangul itself is an original Korean alphabet created by King Sejong.

Reporting from the Soompi page, Song Hye Kyo and a professor named Seo Kyung Duk from Sungshin Women University apparently returned to work together in order to spread knowledge of Korean history.

This can be seen from Seo Kyung Duk's upload on Instagram which reads, "Today is Hangul Day, which aims to commemorate the creation and dissemination of our language. In the context of Hangul Day, actress Song Hye Kyo and I resumed the project of donating Korean guidebooks to the site historic Korea throughout the world. " 

It is known, there are a total of 10,000 Korean language manuals donated by Song Hye Kyo and Seo Kyung Duk to Utoro Village in Japan.

Previously, Song Hye Kyo was also known to have donated Korean pamphlets to historic sites in the world in the framework of the "Meet Our Country's History Aboard" project.

Song Hye Kyo's Donation to Celebrate Hangul Day (instagram.com/seokyoungduk)Song Hye Kyo's Donation to Celebrate Hangul Day (instagram.com/seokyoungduk) Furthermore, Seo Kyung Duk added that the donation project had actually been launched 8 years ago and Song Hye Kyo had donated 17 historic sites in the world."The collaboration, coordinated by Seo Kyung Duk and sponsored by Song Hye Kyo, will continue in the future." "In a recent telephone conversation, Hye Kyo promised to do her best in donating Korean guidebooks to historic sites related to Korean independence, although it will take a long time," he added. Previously, Song Hye Kyo himself was reported to have donated Korean history books to Korean temporary government offices overseas to Ahn Chang Ho's home in Los Angeles....source credit @https://amp-suara-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.suara.com/entertainment/2019/10/10/180000/lestarikan-budaya-korea-song-hye-kyo-donasikan-buku-untuk-hari-hangul?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15707534757777&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.suara.com%2Fentertainment%2F2019%2F10%2F10%2F180000%2Flestarikan-budaya-korea-song-hye-kyo-donasikan-buku-untuk-hari-hangul
  • Like 1

SBS Star

Song Hye Kyo to Make Her First Public Appearance in Korea Since Her Divorce

Published Fri Oct 11 17:18:00 KST 2019
Updated Fri Oct 11 17:18:00 KST 2019Song Hye Kyo to Make Her First Public Appearance in Korea Since Her Divorce

Actress Song Hye Kyo is scheduled to make her first public appearance in Korea since her divorce with actor Song Joong Ki.

On October 11, it was reported that Song Hye Kyo will be making a public appearance for a brand event at a department store in Seoul on October 17.

sbsnewslogoSong Hye Kyo

As it will be her first public appearance in Korea since her divorce, the news is already making headlines on various news outlets.

sbsnewslogoSong Hye Kyo

According to reports, Song Hye Kyo will briefly pose for a photo session of a luxury jewelry brand that she is currently promoting as the representative model in Asia.

sbsnewslogoSong Hye Kyo

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo has been focusing on her overseas promotions ever since her divorce news with Song Joong Ki first broke....                                    (Credit= 'kyo1122' Instagram)

(SBS Star)....source credit @https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005475178&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005475178&__twitter_impression=true

• Thanks 2