Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest kneekey

yes candy, it's a drama and i think there is 16 episodes.. her acting in here was great.. and this was when she still had her baby fact.. she was really cute and loving in this drama.. i think she did this drama after AIMH.. this drama was filmed in 2001, i think.. i have requested it in the clubbox thread and the request and links thread.. :)

oh yeah, i watched guardian angel but i didn't finished that because...i didn't like the storyline. its where she took care of her sisters child right?? and her neighbor likes her? (if i remember it correctly)

Guest kneekey

hey peeps.. okay, i was searching the net for guardian angel for kaye, soustada, miss bi, and shanda.. i came across this link below.. it is a myspace profile.. please take a look.. after you take a look, please answer this:

is it just a fan who admires shk or is it a fan posing as shk.. i dunno.. kinda :crazy:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=8600973

alot of people are using shk's photos as theirs to fool everyone that they're so friggin' hot! even in friendster, alot of people use shk's photos

posers! <--i hate em! :angry:

~~i realized that this is o/t sorry! V :) ~~

hey peeps.. okay, i was searching the net for guardian angel for kaye, soustada, miss bi, and shanda.. i came across this link below.. it is a myspace profile.. please take a look.. after you take a look, please answer this:

is it just a fan who admires shk or is it a fan posing as shk.. i dunno.. kinda :crazy:

interesting..lol some/all the comments really thought it was SHGs myspace. this poser jus put a part-time model as her occupation instead of an actress.. its jus a fan wannabe SHG I guess :huh:

Guest sweet_treats1812

holy cow! all these myspace pages!!! :blink:

it almost seems believable doesnt it? but i still think these are jst pages made by fans...hahaha~ the height is 5'5" :phew:

anyway..thanks for all ur efforts in searching for guardian angel tammie :)

Guest soutsada7

okay.. going through the net searching for guardian angel and still haven't found anything.. okay, here is another myspace with shk.. i saw this one and was really like :crazy: because people were wishing her a happy birthday on shk's birthday and telling her they like her acting skills.. :blink: maybe these are all one big joke but i dunno.. i promise, this is the last time a post a link to a myspace with a mentioning of shk.. keeps searching for guardian angel.. :)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=17010150

oh, oh my...too many myspaces with posers to count...lol, but I was laughing my pants off at the "well wisher" and friends who supposedly got "accepted" into SHG's poser's Myspace :lol: this is hilarious...yeah, I'd ignore those cause I have come across many, many other websites and forums with posers using SHG as their pix :lol: anyway, thanks for surfing the web for "guardian angel"...tammie, you rock!!!

Guest charles0702

hi everyone.. here are some pix of shk that i have never seen.. all except one were when she was younger.. credits to wj.foods.com, koreanidols.com, and asajar.net :D and miss bi, no prob.. i am still looking :P

this pix is when she endorsed for woongjin foods, notice how young she looked

af651047.gif

77add19b.gif

eb80f2c0.gif

394b4247.gif

dde5a710.gif

1fe9a439.gif

3e2a4507.gif

this is shk with blue strand highlights

song11.jpg

this are just random pix i thought were pretty and i haven't seen

shg13.jpg

song15.jpg

song10.jpg

143ec144.jpg

x1pNWjjkHJ3o_yAIsAjWv7mBco33ecAKrv7.jpg

Guest bubblieri

yah tammie thanks!! i haven't seen those pix either....i really like her with long hair and her natural hair color....i guess i general i like korean celebrities with their natural hair color. she looks really young in that third to last pic....compared to nowadays!!! all grown up but still lookin' fresh and young XD

Guest soutsada7

^^ooo, thanks mucho tammie for all these beautiful pix...my, my, look at the one of her profile...she's got to have the most beautiful profile ever ;) lol, I was searching for this thread like crazy...once I got past page three, my common sense kicked in and I knew that it must be on page 1, lol :P anyway, will post more pix later...

on a side note, finally got the chance to check out the second myspace site that tammie provided and I was laughing my butt off doubly hard seeing all those creative ways to say "happy birthday" to the SHG poser :lol: puwahahaha :lol:

yah tammie thanks!! i haven't seen those pix either....i really like her with long hair and her natural hair color....i guess i general i like korean celebrities with their natural hair color. she looks really young in that third to last pic....compared to nowadays!!! all grown up but still lookin' fresh and young XD

hi bubblieri, welcome back to the thread :D gotta agree with you that SHG looks the best with her natural hair color ;)

ooo, isn't the last pix SHG's face superimposed on Liu Yi Fei's body? :lol:

I'm quite interested ito know f the last pic is indeed a superimposition... I've seen it before and I assumed it was really her

hi ladies

need help to translate this news.....*wave to wloi....

송혜교-미녀 스타들,웨딩드레스는 필수품?

songhyekyo_reviewstar_03.16.jpg

미녀 스타들, 웨딩드레스는 필수품?

극 중 결혼 장면을 위해 수많은 웨딩드레스를 입게 되는 미녀 배우들.인터넷 게시판에 미녀스타들이 웨딩드레스를 입은 사진들이 공개되어 화제이다.인터넷 포털 사이트 다음 텔레비존 게시판에 여 배우들이 웨딩드레스를 입은 아름다운모습이 공개되어 네티즌들의 눈길을 끌고 있는 것.김희선은 드라마‘웨딩드레스’를 비롯해 각종 화보 촬영 중 웨딩드레스를입은 모습을 많이 선보여 그녀만의 톡톡튀고 발랄한 매력을 선보인바 있으며 김태희 역시 지적이며 귀여운 느낌을 살린 웨딩드레스로 팬들의 시선을 사로잡고 있다. 김태희는 현재 정우성과 함께 영화‘중천’ 촬영으로 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있으며‘아이리버’제팬의 모델로 일본에서도 폭발적인 사랑을 얻으며 한류스타로 거듭나고 있기도. 또한 손예진의 경우는 유난히 영화나 드라마 속에서 웨딩드레스를 많이 입은 배우. 특히,지난 2004년 개봉한 영화‘내 머리 속의 지우개’를 통해서 정우성과 함께결혼식을 올리는 장면에서 청순하고 아름다운 모습으로 관객들의 탄성을자아내기도 했었다. 오는 27일 첫방송을 앞두고 있는 드라마‘연애시대’에서도 이혼한 여성으로 등장,또 한 번 그녀의 아름다운 모습을 볼수 있을 것으로 기대된다.마지막으로 송혜교의 경우는 드라마‘올인’에서 순백의 순수한 매력이 돋보이는 웨딩드레스에 이어‘풀 하우스’를 통해서는 깜찍하고 발랄한 모습을 선보여 많은 팬들의 사랑을 받았었다. 극 중행복과 슬픔 등 다양한 신부의모습을 연출해야하는 배우들이지만 웨딩드레스를 입은 아름다운 모습만은 한 결 같은 것 같다.팬들의 사랑을 한몸에 받으며 매번 행복한 신부를 꿈꾸는 미녀배우들이 앞으로도 더욱 다양한 매력을 발산해 주기를 기대한다.

기사제공 : 리뷰스타 / 서민기 기자 / 2006.03.15- 무단 게재 및 배포 금지-

credit to sidus

looks like they are talking about wedding dress or something.., kim tae hee in Love story in Harvard, Son Ye Jin in A moment to remember and Song hye gyo in Full House...

Guest charles0702

nancy.. waves at you.. didn't like guardian angel eh? ;) hey guys, i am about to hit the sack and go to bed.. before i leave here are some, hopefully, never before seen pix of shk.. :D

young shk.. how cute and adorable..

pix2.jpg

pix3.jpg

pix4.jpg

pix9.jpg

pix11.jpg

pix12.jpg

shk with her brown/red/blond hair enjoy the scenery and her surroundings

pix1.jpg

pix6.jpg

pix7.jpg

pix8.jpg

hey, shk.. i wanna panda too :D

pix10.jpg

this last pix captures her natural, laid back beauty

pix5.jpg

Guest nofear11877

this last pix captures her natural, laid back beauty

pix5.jpg

whoa!!! i like this one. she's very laid back and has one natural beauty. thanks tammie for posting 'em i've never seen most of 'em. and goodnight to you! im about to go to bed too. :sweatingbullets:

argh... you stole my page. j/k. j/k :sweatingbullets:

Guest charles0702

hey kaye.. i love that laid back pix.. it shows that she is still beautiful without having to be all glammed up.. okay, really gotta go to bed.. goodnight kaye and goodnight everyone.. see you all tomorrow morning.. :D

hi ladies

need help to translate this news.....*wave to wloi....

송혜교-미녀 스타들,웨딩드레스는 필수품?

songhyekyo_reviewstar_03.16.jpg

미녀 스타들, 웨딩드레스는 필수품?

극 중 결혼 장면을 위해 수많은 웨딩드레스를 입게 되는 미녀 배우들.인터넷 게시판에 미녀스타들이 웨딩드레스를 입은 사진들이 공개되어 화제이다.인터넷 포털 사이트 다음 텔레비존 게시판에 여 배우들이 웨딩드레스를 입은 아름다운모습이 공개되어 네티즌들의 눈길을 끌고 있는 것.김희선은 드라마‘웨딩드레스’를 비롯해 각종 화보 촬영 중 웨딩드레스를입은 모습을 많이 선보여 그녀만의 톡톡튀고 발랄한 매력을 선보인바 있으며 김태희 역시 지적이며 귀여운 느낌을 살린 웨딩드레스로 팬들의 시선을 사로잡고 있다. 김태희는 현재 정우성과 함께 영화‘중천’ 촬영으로 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있으며‘아이리버’제팬의 모델로 일본에서도 폭발적인 사랑을 얻으며 한류스타로 거듭나고 있기도. 또한 손예진의 경우는 유난히 영화나 드라마 속에서 웨딩드레스를 많이 입은 배우. 특히,지난 2004년 개봉한 영화‘내 머리 속의 지우개’를 통해서 정우성과 함께결혼식을 올리는 장면에서 청순하고 아름다운 모습으로 관객들의 탄성을자아내기도 했었다. 오는 27일 첫방송을 앞두고 있는 드라마‘연애시대’에서도 이혼한 여성으로 등장,또 한 번 그녀의 아름다운 모습을 볼수 있을 것으로 기대된다.마지막으로 송혜교의 경우는 드라마‘올인’에서 순백의 순수한 매력이 돋보이는 웨딩드레스에 이어‘풀 하우스’를 통해서는 깜찍하고 발랄한 모습을 선보여 많은 팬들의 사랑을 받았었다. 극 중행복과 슬픔 등 다양한 신부의모습을 연출해야하는 배우들이지만 웨딩드레스를 입은 아름다운 모습만은 한 결 같은 것 같다.팬들의 사랑을 한몸에 받으며 매번 행복한 신부를 꿈꾸는 미녀배우들이 앞으로도 더욱 다양한 매력을 발산해 주기를 기대한다.

기사제공 : 리뷰스타 / 서민기 기자 / 2006.03.15- 무단 게재 및 배포 금지-

credit to sidus

looks like they are talking about wedding dress or something.., kim tae hee in Love story in Harvard, Son Ye Jin in A moment to remember and Song hye gyo in Full House...

The article is is just talking about beautiful actresses like our SHG who have worn wedding dresses for commercials, dramas, etc and how fans felt after seeing them wear the dresses :D

thank's alot mhbt

for summarizing the aticle.....

You're very welcome...sorry my translation was rather short but there wasn't much to tell in the article. hehe.

Good night everyone! :D

Guest soutsada7

I'm quite interested ito know f the last pic is indeed a superimposition... I've seen it before and I assumed it was really her

hi jem :waves at you happily: yes, this picture is an imposition because I've seen the pix before and it's of Liu Yi Fei (a Chinese/Taiwanese actress) :D

Thanks tammie for all the pix and Marchy for the article, and definitely thanks Shanda for the translation. As always, we can rely on you for spot translations and news update ;)

Just dropping by to check my fav thread...gotta go nite nite now...Nite Nite everybody!!!