Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest s3rene

I didn't realize Song Hye Kyo was so young, I thought she was older than 1981. She looks older than 1981. Because when I was watching Full House, a while ago, I was thinking to myself, SHK looks older than Bi by a lot. Maybe it's the way she presents herself and her confidence?

But yeah, she's still beautiful and gorgeous.

SHK did seem older than Bi in FH probably because boys mature slower than girls do. Her personality is still bubbly and cute though. :sweatingbullets:

Guest nofear11877

kaye, i don't understand why other people assume she had plastic surgery.. isn't obvious to them that once people lose the weight, their face get skinnier? that's the case for shk.. she lost her baby fat. i will post up some more pix later on.. i searched for pix on shk and noticed that she took alot of pictures with puppies.. i think i saw about 4 of them.. i will post it. :D

yeah me too tammie. i don't get it why people think that way.

yeah, I remember watching Autumn Tale and thinking she was around Wonbin & SSH's age, but then I searched her up on google, and found out she was a 82er!!(thats her 'official' age) which means she was only around 18 when she filmed AT.. I was soo surprised lol she does look mature for her age.

fullbest59tf.jpg

credits: hyebaragi

I love her hair ^^ so cute

jaime... like you i thought she was older than 20 years when i watched autumn tale but when i found out she was only 18 at that time i was like :o she looks more mature for her age. and thanks for posting this pic. i love it. :wub:

did anyone in here watch soonpoong clinic.. i watched the first eppy and thought it was okay but don't know whether or not i should continue watching it..

nope i haven't watch soonpoong clinic yet. by the way where did you get it tammie??? im interested in watching this one. :D

Guest charles0702

hey kaye, i tried to watch it on youtube but they didn't have it there.. my cousin's friend has a burnt copy that i am currently watching.. i don't know if i am going to keep watching it or not cause miss bi is just introduced me to heaven's tree so i might watch that first. :D

kaye, i will post those links when i get home.. i know some of you might have watched it before the great soompi crash. p.s. i figured you and soustada were twins.

Guest nofear11877

candy.. i find it weird how you, soustada, and kaye found out and became a fan of shk in a similar way.. deja vu.. everybody, i have a fan made video of bi and shk ( i forgot who made it) and the autumn in my heart music video.. do you guys want me to post it.. if you guys do, i will post it when i get home. :D

you find it weird tammie that me, candy and soutsada are similar??? well... you shouldn't cuz me and soutsada have basically the same taste, if you haven't noticed already. in fact mine and soutsada's soul became twins the other day cuz of how we were reading each other's mind. :lol: i mean we should all be similar in a way because we all have something in common and that is we adore and are addicted to SHK. :D and i would love for you to post those links tammie!

hey kaye, i tried to watch it on youtube but they didn't have it there.. my cousin's friend has a burnt copy that i am currently watching.. i don't know if i am going to keep watching it or not cause miss bi is just introduced me to heaven's tree so i might watch that first. :D

o/t:

Miss B got you on heaven's tree eh??? :lol: im currently watching it too.

Guest charles0702

okay peeps, here are some pix with captions :D

shk..no wonder you are so smart.. you are always reading B)

1120034661.png

200407291642103182.jpg

after all that reading, you must be tired

sleeping.jpg

now that you are awake, you have time to play with these cute doggies.

1101228_727552.jpg

jen4.jpg

credits to whomever these belong to. i got them off of google..

Guest sweet_treats1812

^bwahaha~ i love thos captions you placed before the pics tammie :lol:

anyway..our stories do sound similar dont they? hahaha~ well..im sure happy to find them in this big wide world *sigh* ( :crazy: drama drama...hahahahaha :P )

thanks for the pics tammie by the way..love that one where she was sleeping..hehe..poor girl must be tired. i havent watched sonpoong clinic but i hear they have some clips over at youtube so i shud check that out ;)

Guest soutsada7

callista: gotta agree with you that SHG does look older, or should I say more mature, than Bi in FH :D

Kaye: we sure are twins of mind ;) let's pool in our power for more SHG action, fighting!!! <-- lol, that's random :sweatingbullets:

tammie: puwahahahaha, I love those phrases you put on top of each caption...I was crackin' up like usual (to be expected and highly anticipated in this thread, btw)...lol.

anyway, I haven't watched soonpoong clinic yet, but I've heard some good reviews of it from the "k-celeb photo" forum...maybe I should check it out as well, especially when KRW acted as a guest appearance as SHG's crush, lol...whoops, there goes my randome "lol" again :sweatingbullets:

oh, lordy, lordy, this forum is so flooded; I've had to click in "refresh" so many times before I can get back in :wacko:

Guest nofear11877

soutsada... you made me laugh again.

and speaking of flooding... men oh men. it's really bad. :crazy: i was going crazy reclicking the refresh button :wacko:

anyway, i found some random pics of SHK and here it is...

a pic stamp from autumn tale

hyesa46px.jpg

litmus

litmus.jpg

pics with lee min ki

litmus1.jpg

and a gif of her waving goodbye

heykyo9ps.gif

argh... i hate photobucket for resizing these pics. :fury: they really shouldn't auto resize everything. :fury:

Guest charles0702

kaye, thanx for posting up the litmus pix.. i love that stamp.. i want to add it to my collections of pix.. :D

Guest nofear11877

continuation...

i love her in this one. a wide natural smile. :wub:

1220060226227787111jb5xo.jpg

i don't know when this was... she looks really really young

shk08jk.jpg

SHK pouting her luscious lips

song20hye20kyo20954dy.jpg

ji-eun wearing eyeglasses. she looks smart here. B)

34164562fafec8b1f86d0ff9dad886.jpg

^notice the drawn-in watch on her wrist. :D

gotta love her in pink :wub:

c65fb7c7d82d22ee2508c9bd2d425c.jpg

Guest soutsada7

soutsada... you made me laugh again.

and speaking of flooding... men oh men. it's really bad. :crazy: i was going crazy reclicking the refresh button :wacko:

anyway, i found some random pics of SHK and here it is...

a pic stamp from autumn tale

hyesa46px.jpg

ooo, I'm loving this stamp, mind if I save it? never seen this one yet, thanks for sharing kaye :)

continuation...

i love her in this one. a wide natural smile. :wub:

1220060226227787111jb5xo.jpg

ooo, I love this one too, saving this one too...my, my, kaye, I see we're on a roll...alrighty, gotta post my collection too, see we're all catching the "kaye" fever :P

133370315.jpg

133370318.jpg

a rapid zoom through SHG's career:

133370320.jpg

credit: snoopycat

kaye: I know exactly what you mean with photobucket, that's why I don't use it anymore...I use picturetrail instead ^_^ cause I don't like imageshack either :sweatingbullets:.

Guest nofear11877

let's go back to the full house days...

dedicated to bi-kyo fans out there

a797f944b7e6817571d208421eedaa.jpg

44534ac2b78b11cb7a66c13d6f4ad7.jpg

165eaa9490a1dc3c02dee69ac7bada.jpg

1ea35e99c4053086c68dc49c3e2a87.jpg

8ac28a379e8c1a4b9094eb6dabe4e2.jpg

and one random one...

a lady in red :wub:

03281761214092rn.jpg

YAY!!! another page bagged by kaye!!!

Guest soutsada7

let's go back to the full house days...

dedicated to bi-kyo fans out there

8ac28a379e8c1a4b9094eb6dabe4e2.jpg

and one random one...

a lady in red :wub:

03281761214092rn.jpg

ooo, I'm lovin' the "lady in red" one...she looks uberly gorgeous there (red's my fav color, btw :P) and she looks kinda dorky at the same time with her silly expression...still beautiful though. Who's the guy sitting in between SHG and Bi? I know that's not the director, thanks for sharing :D woot, woot, we're on the roll :w00t:

dangit, you did bag MY page!!! :P j/k j/k ;)

Guest nofear11877

ooo, I'm lovin' the "lady in red" one...she looks uberly gorgeous there (red's my fav color, btw :P) and she looks kinda dorky at the same time with her silly expression...still beautiful though. Who's the guy sitting in between SHG and Bi? I know that's not the director, thanks for sharing :D woot, woot, we're on the roll :w00t:

must be someone important or it maybe just a props man. :phew: im luvin' the lady in red too. :lol: didn't know your fav color is red. :sweatingbullets: anyway she looks gorgeous in these pics that i've posted.

yeah... soutsada im on a roll here. im a try to post more pics later on. feel free to save them and add them in your collection. ;)

dangit, you did bag MY page!!! :P j/k j/k ;)

That man btw Rain and SHK is Rain's assistant...you could even see him in the first episode of fullhouse while Rain is in Shanghai.

Guest nofear11877

That man btw Rain and SHK is Rain's assistant...you could even see him in the first episode of fullhouse while Rain is in Shanghai.

oh... i see thanks for the clarification wloi!

more random pics...

just her... acting cute while drinking water :rolleyes:

11284290ia.jpg

i've never seen such empty eyes... i wonder what could she be thinking? :unsure:

c7fdb1b35155dh.jpg

she looks.... :speechless: :sighs:

37rr9nu3up.gif

is her looks a-la jlo here??? :unsure:

wow...all the posts in the last few pages were lengthy... :sweatingbullets:

Soutsada, i love red too!

(i'm wearing one right now as a matter of fact :P )

anyway, i'll make my story short ;)

AIMH was my first korean drama ever...although i first saw it dubbed, i'll forever be in debt to my mom for borrowing it :lol:

this was my first exposure to korean stars...i loved SSH's dark, charismatic handsomeness <3<3<3

and i thought SHG was so beautiful, sweet, innocent, and pure <3<3<3

thus, began my journey of the korean wave ;)

then i saw hotelier (dubbed)

a lot of parts were cut out and they didn't show SHG much =(

at that time, i was not good with the internet so i didn't know how to get better access

next was Guardian Angel

i really liked that one :w00t:

and i liked her with Kim Min Jong also :D

then came All In

i liked them...but SHG+SSH still overpowered in my heart :wub:

then sunlight pours upon...but that one was okay...i only watched it for SHG

then....

*drum rolls*

FULLHOUSE :w00t:

(enough said...the title's self-explanatory, lol...)

again and again, SHG keeps confirming her spot on the top of my list B)

Guest s3rene

SHG looked beautiful as the bride in FH but I have to say that the wedding gown she wore was ridiculous. Oh and I especially love the lady in red picture of hers. :)

she looks.... :speechless: :sighs:

37rr9nu3up.gif

is her looks a-la jlo here??? :unsure:

I've seen that pic before but I don't think that's SHG...I always thought it was Boa. Correct me if I'm wrong? By the way, thanks for all of the photos...she's so beautiful so it never hurts to look at pics again that I've seen before! You guys rock in this thread! :D