Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^^thanks for Kim Min Hee's pix Miss Bi...never seen her before, yet again my world of celebs is very small

np

anything for a dear SHGer ;)

actually, i haven't seen any of her works myself :lol:

i have just heard of her name floating around :phew:

anyway, to make this post relevant to this thread... :blush:

THANKS for the pictures :w00t:

Guest soutsada7

hey soustada.. you're still on a roll.. :D where did you get all these pix of shk.. i have been adding them to my photobucket album and boy was there alot to add.. i am not complaining.. hey soustada, do you own he was cool with ssh.. i already have a dvd but my aunt bought me one... if you or anyone in here wants the other dvd, let me know okay.. but let me check to see if it works.. she bought it yesterday but can't return it..

yep, I have the dvd for "he was cool" and I think SSH looks uberly gorgeous like the title of the movie implies...awww, that sucks that your aunty bought the movie when you already have it...hmmm, maybe you can ask in the "he was cool" thread or resell it through ebay :D I'm glad that you're liking the pix I'm posting...I surfed the web for these pix and got the majority of them from this SHG Thailand fanclub...they had a bunch of SHG's unseen pix ;)

np

anything for a dear SHGer ;)

actually, i haven't seen any of her works myself :lol:

i have just heard of her name floating around :phew:

anyway, to make this post relevant to this thread... :blush:

THANKS for the pictures :w00t:

puwahahaha, Miss Bi, you cracked me up again :lol:

like you, to make this post relevant to the topic at hand, I guess I can post more pix ;)

133080808.jpg

133080749.jpg

133080807.jpg

Guest s3rene

^ This guy looks ok in some poses but scary in the rest. :ph34r: SHK unnie must be frightened to death to do the photoshoots with him. His look is so gang related.

Guest charles0702

^ This guy looks ok in some poses but scary in the rest. :ph34r: SHK unnie must be frightened to death to do the photoshoots with him. His look is so gang related.

haha.. you made me laugh with your post.. i think he looks old standing next to shk but not gang related.. but you are funny though.. :P

hey naoise.. saw your post in the full house thread and yes my name is tammie.. nice to meet you and thanx for the banner :D

Guest soutsada7

more pix...choochooo, the train's on the roll :lol:

133133306.jpg

133133307.jpg

133133309.jpg

133133310.jpg

133133313.jpg

my ultimate fav couple:

133133805.jpg

for bi-kyo lovers:

133133591.jpg

credit: snoopycat@hyekyo.asian-ent.com

lol, gotta head out to class now...see ya everybody!!!

Guest soutsada7

Thanks thanks thanks. *Kisses* :wub: I love this picture.

lol, no problem...eyecandy for SSH-SHG lovers ;)

just got back from classes and I'm ready for more picture posting!!! :w00t:

clr!de:

133080809.jpg

133080810.jpg

133080811.jpg

133080955.jpg

credit: hyekyo.asian-ent.com

random:

133133570.jpg

133133574.jpg

133133583.jpg

credit: snoopycat @ hyekyo.asian-ent.com

Guest sweet_treats1812

wow...all those backlogging got my eyes :wacko:

hey u guys! i see this thread moved three pages since i last checked..hooray!!! thanks so much for all the pics soutsada...goodness girl, ur on a roll! :lol: but really thanks so much..i actually havent seen several of those..

Hey guys, I just checked out Hye Gyo's official site and they updated her schedule...she still hasn't decided on anything. New schedule is as follows: March 13th-19th, she'll rest and decide on her next project.

ooohhh~ so she extended her rest days huh? thanks for the info shanda! ^^

ok...so i went past The Etude House today and took some pictures for all SHK fans :D

It's not the greatest quality but anyway, here are the pics!

ShK2.jpg

ShK3.jpg

ShK1.jpg

:P

soooo cute!!! kawaii!!! :w00t: i love how the house looks like one of those doll houses made real..it's so nice! and shk's posters are all over the place too! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! thanks for sharing these ian! they are so great...thank u! ^ ___ ^

This guy is scary looking. :huh:

Actually, I like the Litmus catalog better :sweatingbullets: ....the Litmus guy looks better with Hyekyo as he is younger than LJJ..the feeling is more comfortable...sorry for saying this to those who likes LJJ with SHK. :vicx:

^ The Litmus guy sure looked better. :) I think his name is Lee Min Ki right?

I do not know his name...I think he is a model....he has been together with SHK for Litmus for quite some time...actually I only the hard copy Litmus catalog....so cannot post the photos for you gals.

Guest soutsada7

Actually, I like the Litmus catalog better :sweatingbullets: ....the Litmus guy looks better with Hyekyo as he is younger than LJJ..the feeling is more comfortable...sorry for saying this to those who likes LJJ with SHK. :vicx:

lol, you shouldn't have to apologize for expressing your opinions, wloi...this thread is supposed to be open to all opinions and none should be considered taboo, so just feel free to express your thoughts and feelings away ;)

^ The Litmus guy sure looked better. :) I think his name is Lee Min Ki right?

lol, I think both guys look good with SHG in different ways, lol. Yeah, the younger guy in the Litmus catalog is Lee Mi Ki and he does look cute. Didn't I hear that he's gonna star in a drama with Eugene? please correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

woot, made a page!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

sheesh, I just realized that I use the expression "lol" a lot :sweatingbullets:

Guest coffeee

Aw thanks for the beautiful pictures of SHG.. she's so natural.. I love her.. and especially the picture with her and Song Seung Heon.. hehe the Song couple :D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

aww the Etude house looks so cute ^^

I really wish SHK was still their model though.. their makeup is really cute ^__^

and their ads were nice.

I wonder if she's going to endorse another makeup brand now..?

Guest s3rene

Wow all these pics of SHK make me want to faint. It's really abnormal for me to be attracted to her photos. ^_^ Now, don't get me wrong ok. :D

ok...so i went past The Etude House today and took some pictures for all SHK fans :D

It's not the greatest quality but anyway, here are the pics!

Ooo, the Etude House is really cute... It's too bad SHK won't be their model anymore. :[. Her skin is PERFECT for make-up ads, haha. Thanks for sharing the pics!!

^^thanks for Kim Min Hee's pix Miss Bi...never seen her before, yet again my world of celebs is very small :sweatingbullets:

Kim Min Hee stars in My 19-year-old Sister In Law, which aired in 2004. :D

I'm loving the clr!de pics! :lol:

Guest charles0702

^^^^ yeah, it's really too bad she isn't going to be modeling for etude anymore... dang, i was gonna order some stuff too.. :( i am actually wondering if she will endore other make up brands.. if so, that company will be soo lucky..

out of all the pix she takes, the litmus are my fave.. i love the clothes..

hey kaye.. waves.. :D

Guest nofear11877

^^thanks for Kim Min Hee's pix Miss Bi...never seen her before, yet again my world of celebs is very small :sweatingbullets: anyway, here are more pix of SHG and LJJ...I'm sure to the pleasure of our lovley kaye ;)

you never fail to make my day soutsada. i really really love these pictures of LJJ and SHK. :wub:

This guy is scary looking.

:lol::lol: you find LJJ scary callista??? i guess its because of his facial structure. his cheek bone is really prominent and it stands out so maybe that's the reason.

got me laughing again callista! :lol: but i don't think he looks gang related. for me he looks like an angel. :wub:

more pix...choochooo, the train's on the roll

my ultimate fav couple:

133133805.jpg

yay!!! another SSH and SHK pic! you are on the roll soutsada! yeah baby!

I do not know his name...I think he is a model....he has been together with SHK for Litmus for quite some time...actually I only the hard copy Litmus catalog....so cannot post the photos for you gals.

yup, his name is lee min ki. he is quite funny if you guys see him in xman. he can't really sing at all and he's so horrible at dancing. :sweatingbullets: but i guess his talent is just modeling. :lol:

hi tammie!!! :waves: