• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest insanityy

haven't seen any before .

but my grandpa has grey eyes .

& what if the person that you think is albino

just dyed their hair, got contacts, and used a

whitning product on their skin :blink:

Yes! theres this albino Asian in my school. the first time i saw her i thought she was mixed like white and asian. but then i found out she was albino.

She looks asian like typical asian features, small eyes, asian nose etc. but her skin was really white and she had blonde hair i dont know what her eye color was though

There is this albino black guy in the school also. his hair was like an African American person and his face also but her had blode hair and white skin.

Guest dolcedor.

Yup, there's an albino chick I see around campus sometimes. Her skin is really pale and white, but with a pinkish tint, and her hair was white-blonde. But she had the typical Asian features like small eyes, flat nose, etc. I'm not sure about her eye color though--probably brown? I probably would have noticed if she had red or pink eyes lol.

Yeah, just last year at the making of the Pasadena Rose Floats. She was really short (like at 4'9") and had white blond hair and dark brown, her nose was the all common button nose with the small bridge that many Asians have. My friends were all like, "She's not albino! Her eyes aren't pink!" When they didn't realize that there are varying degrees of severity. And that albino eyes only appear pink in certain lights.

I also have another friend that probably has a very low degree of albinism. She's full Taiwanese, but her hair is a light brown color and many of her hairs are white. Her skin is deathly pale and here eyes are a light brown. I thought she was mixed for the longest time.

Guest xquizitmarss

I've seen one on a subway in korea, very interesting, he had pale skin but it wasnt unusually pale like I would have thought, and I didnt know he was albino till i got a glimpse of his eyes which was red, he also had blondish hair that didnt seem dyed cause his eyebrows were too? but it was like.. a colorless blonde idk I cant really explain it

Guest JustUNuSUal

The only picture I can find, apparently an Albino in Shanghai, China.

shanghai4.jpg

I just think it's random that people in Shanghai walk about in their PJs lol.

But back to the topic, yeah I've seen an Asian albino person around before. At least I think he's Asian cuz of his features and nose bridge/ cheekbones etc.

Guest cassiopeia_5549

I don't really know what an Albino Asian it but i know someone from one of my classes that's half African half Korean. Her hair is naturally pin straight, and her eyes and lips look Korean.

my cousins are albino and they have naturally blond hair, creamy jade eyes.

its just amazing because the weather changes their hair color and eyes as well.

i don't wish for blond hair but i want the green eyes. :P

Guest insa.flyaway

Never seen an Asian albino..but I know a black albino.

She has "black" features, like thick lips, but just with white skin..

Oh, I just found some pics of a black and asian albino.

15499.jpg

Albino.jpg

Guest angel_cutie

hmm... i havent met anyone whos albin

the model on first page looks really preetty

i think its cool~

but must be hard to go out when its sunny

have to wear sunglasses??

cuz it burns the retna or something>.> forgot how its spelt

Archived