[Min] Amen-- New song off my CD. Korean Christian Rap Type

Guest MinOh

Guest MinOh
First Feelin' Amen Amen
Hey guys, how is it going I have a cd coming out soon and I decided to release this one early and free since it's a christian song and thought I should just be sharing this one loll It's titled Amen and hope u guys enjoy it, and listen to the lyricz if u guys can. latas! *edit* oops forgot to add my link www.myspace.com/min or click here Min's Music

awwwww, your myspace baby picture is so cute. XD I added you to my friends list, btw. <3

Overall, the track sounds tight, love. There was one place where the rhythm of the rap bothered me, a little, in the beginning, but it was quickly forgotten since the rest of the track was great. <3<3

すごいな~~~

very professional and well-put together. I just found the chorus too repetitive and dull as I heard it over and over in the song. I think the song would have caught more attention if there were some change-ups in the chorus. Other than that, nice :)

Guest luvjunjin0819

It's Min....YAYYYYY!!

It's good to hear some stuff from u again!

I listened to the lyrics, but i can't speak korean...so I can't tell u what I think of them, besides, it sounds good to me. sorry i'm not much help there. But, ur voice fits with the beat and I like the chorus as well. some variety there woulda been good like Johnny said...but it didn't change the song in my opinion.

this was just awesome...where can we buy ur CD when it comes out???? I will support u for sure!!! :D

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest LDYxCR1STAL

yo fargnugget [: puhahahahahahaha

i forgot to give yu feedback on this song &&&& YEAH it sounds guhhreat. i dled it.

WHEN ARE THE CD`S COMIN` OUT? i need to make profit!

i joke, i joke

aiiittaayyysss i shall talk to yu laters

Guest fruit

Oh hey, I remember you. You did another version of Let Me Hold You (I think that's the song). I love that version by the way.

And I don't understand Korean but you flow pretty well.

Guest __JBM*

min, you punkkk.

i havent talked to you for a freaking long time.

poo. anyway, nice song<3. ^^~

-- mel.

btw, you and ji should record the song you guys did at kfest just for me since i didnt go [;.

Guest MinOh

haha yeppp i've been just stayin down low workin on my cd..

it SHOULD be comin out real soon damn it i m tired of pushin it back

too.. je bus

and thanks for the comments guyyss i will release somethin new

soon too i think.

Archived