Boulevard Of Broken Dreams...

Guest drummakidd

Guest drummakidd
well I tried... lol and a 2nd try at Numb.
well... I'm back after a looooong absence lol. Anyways I thought I would try singing a Green Day song and see how that turned out. It sounds okay, I guess probably would more oomph, if I worked on my breathing and enunciated my words a bit more. I also did a second attempt at Numb by Linkin Park..tried screaming too but ugh I can't scream-sing at all. Anyways...feel free to critique ^__^ It can only help me =) Boulevard of Broken Dreams is in the original key while I lowered the key for Numb. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (originally by Green Day) And here's a version I did...less emotion cause I recorded this right when I woke up =P Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (finger-picking clip) Here's my 2nd shot at Numb. Numb (2nd try) (originally by Linkin Park)

Aww, you sound nice. You have that nasal british tone that Billie Joe uses a lot. *laughs* You sound best in the chorus, I think. <3 Good clip. ^o^

Archived