Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@lhii   I think God's Trick should be released early May unless there is any production problem.   I tried unsuccessfully to find any picture of CJH in that movie.  At this point I kind of lost interest in it. Besides it's an action movie and not a melo kind.    You know his part in it isn't that much.  At least I found one site gave a brief summary of the movie.   btw Don't forget his cameo appearance at the end of the month in the coming drama. 
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/01/11/first-official-stills-of-jung-woo-sung-facing-off-against-lee-bum-soo-in-thriller-movie-gods-trick/
me2 photo
RBH

@booha Thanks for the info! I know he's paying the villain in there, which sucks. I wish he was on the good side! Lol. I'll watch his cuts only. I'm definitely going to watch his cameo in that one grandpa Drama. Lol. Can't wait!

Guest Joon Lee

Hi, It's Yourbeatingheart from DC Gallery CJH. DC has prepared a small scale support for the end of the EC party and in the process we made too much stckers of CJH. For those of you who will be coming to the fan meeting on the 27th of April, look for DC people for free stickers. We'll be glad to share them with you. They are 3 super cute illustrations of CJH in EC  and we have enough to go around. Hope to talk to some of you at the fan meeting. Chao!

Guest mdolphins

Okay, so out of curiosity, I started watching some scenes from Panda and Hedgehog. Even for CJH, I don't think I will be able to watch such a, I don't know how to describe it...meh, but I hope down the road, CJH gets better roles than this one. From what I could see he wasn't bad, it was just the rest of it was so awful, it just seemed pointless. Anyway, I hope I get to watch MDTF someday, I might even watch it raw if I can find it.

Today is Wednesday, we are getting closer to the final 2 episodes. I want to see lover CM turned loose on her with a few hot kisses please.

Also, does anyone know what episode of GOF is CJH supposed to make his appearance in? I can't wait to see it.

Lol. I want to watch his other dramas too, but they just don't seem interesting enough. I'm still reading recaps for MDTF. Hopefully someone releases a subbed version soon.

I think he should be making his appearance during the first few episodes.

Guest Mishiellie

o no!!! guyss@polariscatyoutube account got deleted T_____________________TI guess we have to upload everything on dailymotion

o no!!! guyss

@polariscat
youtube account got deleted T_____________________T
I guess we have to upload everything on dailymotion

Yes! I know! So angry about that! I got noticed that there are copyrights claims for 4of the Eng Subbed videos. All are with Eng Sub!!!!!!! They removed the 4 videos the day before and removed my account this morning!!!! All 172 videos has gone. I'm so curious who is the copyrights owner to claims the rights as I don't think it's CJEntertainment or tvN her own. If so, why not all my ERMW videos got the same claim? And, many people uploaded the subbed full drama, why they're safe?

The account got almost 2900 subscribers and over 2,500,000 views, it's a pity to get it closed! Anyway, thanks for all the lovers of ER Couple to support my work. I'll try my very best to reupload the subbed videos of CJH, ER Couple & Heirs to my DM. Some were already uploaded in the past. Please check it out in my DM channel and give me continuous support.

@booha @Yeekrfan2

@PolarisCat  Sorry to hear  I don't know what do to say.  Dear I feel bumped out.  Could you show me how can I access your DM?   Can anyone copy the video from DM like YouTube?   After reading your posting  I looked for videos of CJH in DM.

In DM I found his interview with K-Star News Tonight which had Eng sub.
   It is a good interview video.
Here is the link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14cyrk_k-star-news-tonight-hot-bodded-star-choi-jin-hyuk-interview_news
PS we have this interview video here which I reposted it recently but it has no Eng sub.

Thank you @PolarisCat
《EmergencyCouple》EP19 B/G song for the scene "Jinhee seducing Changmin in car park"
Embrasse-Moi 내아내의 모든것

Guest Joon J. Lee

I'm really sorry to hear your account got deleted, PC. What a waste of talent!! I, we, DC gallers loved your work! :((

@mdolphins said:

Okay, so out of curiosity, I started watching some scenes from Panda and Hedgehog. Even for CJH, I don't think I will be able to watch such a, I don't know how to describe it...meh, but I hope down the road, CJH gets better roles than this one. From what I could see he wasn't bad, it was just the rest of it was so awful, it just seemed pointless. Anyway, I hope I get to watch MDTF someday, I might even watch it raw if I can find it.

Today is Wednesday, we are getting closer to the final 2 episodes. I want to see lover CM turned loose on her with a few hot kisses please.

Also, does anyone know what episode of GOF is CJH supposed to make his appearance in? I can't wait to see it.

Guest mdolphins

booha said: @mdolphins said: