Popular Korean Clothing Brands!

Guest liveitup

Guest liveitup

My parents are going to Korea soon

So I really want to put together a list of stuff I want. Haha.

Does anybody know any popular Korean brands that I can check out on their website (if they have one)?

It could be any kind of brand! Like make-up, clothes, shoes....

I already know a few, I guess.

-ASK Enquired

-BANC

-The Face Shop

-...............?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bought stuff from Clr!de when i was in korea but i was really dissapointed in the quality of their material...

i dont really know what brands are popular there but ask them to check out brands we have here. Because they are cuter styles then here for some reason lol

sorry for the useless info >_<

Polham, Giordano, Basic House, Bang Bang, Teenie Weenie, WHOAU../.

the thing is...Koreans aren't into brands the way Americans are. Most the women you see on the streets are rocking nameless, brandless threads from one of the thousands of street boutiques that are everywhere in Seoul. Brands are just...not really big here.

-ginger

Guest michelle smells

Nii

i think that's how you spell it...

i dont know...

korean people dont care about brands

unless its A&F or Louis Vuitton...

:)

^ korean people are pretty big on brands aren't they?

i'd get DDM/NDM clothes instead of buying brands, but that's just me.

cheaper and more variety than specific brand clothes (:

Guest *lovedarlingJ*

Banila B is so expensive >.<

CRUX

Litmus

Edwin

Codes Combine

And don't get anything from The Face Shop...it's all so horrible >.< plus I think they ship to the US anyways

But yeah like some people already said...I see a lot of Abercrombie logos but they don't sell Abercrombie here so I'm guessing it's fake

Guest ginger

Banila B is so expensive >.<

CRUX

Litmus

Edwin

Codes Combine

And don't get anything from The Face Shop...it's all so horrible >.< plus I think they ship to the US anyways

But yeah like some people already said...I see a lot of Abercrombie logos but they don't sell Abercrombie here so I'm guessing it's fake

There are some boutiques that sell authentic A&F and AE, but the markup is incredible. A cute, pleated skirt I saw at one over the summer was 120,000 won, and a regular t-shirt will cost you about 50,000 won. Eesh. When I go home in two weeks to visit, I'm going to buy a crapload of cute A&F/AE shirts on sale for my Korean galpals.

-ginger

• 4 weeks later...
Guest understanding_fiction

um

actually, most koreans like FOREIGN brands

adidas is a favourite :3 hollister, a&f, american eagle, etc. are also popular

most people wear non-brands, though

um

actually, most koreans like FOREIGN brands

adidas is a favourite ;3 hollister, a&f, american eagle, etc. are also popular

most people wear non-brands, though

Brands like Hollister, A&F, and AE may be sought-after, but I wouldn't say they are popular just because it's rare to find place selling them. There are NO A&Fs, AEs, or Hollisters in Seoul, so if people are wearing it, it's either a fake or they bought it abroad. There are very, very, very few places that sell authentic A&F/AE/Hollister. You don't see people on the streets wearing those clothes.

But yeah, Adidas is eeeeeverywhere. All of my kids are in Adidas or Polham hoodies 24/7.

-ginger

Skin Food > The Face Shop

it tastes good too :x

Er...things you wear, not things you slather on your face (or accidentally eat), deary.

-ginger

Guest kennesu

heh, yeah i just saw someone mention the face shop and had to express my interest in edible facial products.

for clothes, i've bought things from giordano, who.au, caspi conus...

but i find the good stuff at places like myeongdong and dongdaemun, particulary places like doota and migliore.

these places have more trendy clothes but the thing is you have to haggle and i pretty much suck at it.

i think i get gipped half the time. if your mom has the power of ahjumma haggling then it should be fine though. ^^;

Archived