{yg} Official Seungri Thread! (승리) Seungri

Guest xxUntilwhenever

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! In order to commorate the release of Seungri's 2nd Solo Album, RIALITY (withRIALITY.com) is planning various events and projects.

Support Project

There is a number of activities planned for this, such as food support, a video project, letter delivery and maybe a present for Seungri.
Please check our post here for more details.

Giveaway

We thought this would be a great chance to do our very first giveaway. You can either participate in our Support project to qualify, or you can retweet and follow our twitter account. The price is 12 copies of Seungri's upcoming album! Again, we posted all details on our homepage here.

That's all! The release will be in D-19 and we hope we can celebrate with fellow VVIP's all around the world ; ]

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop Mixtape: Bad Rep, Good Music

EVEN IF SOME K-POP STARS HAVE BAD REPUTATIONS, IT DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM MAKING GOOD MUSIC!

A lot of K-Pop fans are so devoted that even when scandals arise, they continue with undying loved for their beloved idols.

Whether an artist gets a bad reputation from a scandal or their personality, it seems to do little in keeping them back from making more great music. And sometimes the bad rep even helps them become more popular and famous!

Here is a collection of songs from artists who have not always been seen in the best light, but who continued on regardless - and we are happy they did!

Seungri - "V.V.I.P" (2011) V.V.I.P
Bad Rep: Japanese sex scandal got him labeled as a 'sex-crazed idol'

full article at http://

bit.ly/13lxj00

We are still planning a giveaway for the album ♥ You can see all the details here ♥

http://withriality.tumblr.com/post/56911586177/for-fans-riality-giveaway

Also, you can join our fanproject here:

http://withriality.tumblr.com/post/56907587583/activity-seungris-2nd-solo-album

Everyone, have fun with his album ♥

130812 Seungri’s Facebook Update Translation:

Posted Image

Big Bang Lee Seungri’s 2nd Mini Album “Let’s Talk About Love”

I lost courage in music. I was struck by the energy and overflowing talent of my team’s older members, and I had the thought that I wanted to go on a path other than music. A year ago when I returned to Korea after finishing my promotions in Japan, YG President Yang Hyun Suk proposed a meeting…in that room on the 7th floor, we had a conversation that changed my wrong way of thinking in an instant. I didn’t have much, but YG took me in, and a team called Big Bang was created. President Yang Hyun Suk, who as a president and as a mentor made me into a better person, had high expectations for me in music. At a young age I just enjoyed playing with friends, but he asked me to put all of that energy in music instead. I was so embarrassed that it felt like my heart would burst… In the end my album was done and the president was very satisfied with it also, so the album is getting released now. As a short introduction, I wrote and composed for the album but…in the end this is Big Bang’s music. During 8 years, I learned and grew from listening to Big Bang’s music that older member G-Dragon produced. I was heavily influenced by that music and learned a lot. Not only that, but I learned a lot from the other members also. I wanted to put all of that into this album. As the youngest member, I wanted to make an album that wouldn’t embarrass the older members. Even before the release date, this album has changed me and will continue to cause me to grow. I’ll redeem myself for all of my mistakes until now. For the staff that work so hard. For my team. For my fans that I love. For myself.

Translated by saraseoul

Archived