{yg} Official Seungri Thread! (승리) Seungri

Guest xxUntilwhenever

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spyce

Is this thread died ......................??????????????????????

Is this thread died ......................????????????????????

• 3 weeks later...
Guest almondpeanut

YAY FOR SEUNGRI'S OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

I'M LATE. HAHA! blush.gif

SEUNGRI PHOTO SPAM!!! [credits to respective owners!]

sr12o.jpgsr3yk.jpgseungri12.jpgseungri03.jpg

51504634.jpg99164457.pngsrshock.gif

Guest zamaraya

Is this thread died ......................??????????????????????

Is this thread died ......................????????????????????

Guest almondpeanut

SEUNGRI ARRIVING AT KOREA [FANCAM]

c:choa9012

lmao at him acting all high and mighty!!! that's our SEUNGRI!:lol:  

Regarding the thread being dead, let's not be negative and down :unsure: . Sure Seungri has no solo activities, but we can always post any pictures or me2day videos about him. Such posts will suffice a decent discussion amongst us and keep the thread going!

But in order for that to happen, you guys must also be more active in posting yeah?? CHEERS! :D

Guest almondpeanut

[short Fan Account ] Seungri's NAN Filming Source: Bestiz + 2014gdvi@weibo

Translated by: mystifize@twitter

Note: Seungri filmed for NAN after arriving back in Korea from Japan, which was a few days ago.

They filmed for 7hrs and it finally ended at 4am. The audience there, including me were very tired. At the last rest period, Seungri walked over to where the audience were sitting and asked, “All of you must be very tired, right? Filming will be over soon.” Water was only provided for the MC and the guests so Seungri gave a bottle to 1 member of the audience. Someone said they came to the filming just for Seungri so when his rest period was over, he said again, “It’ll be over soon!” He even walked to the audience that were sitting near the MC and said to them, “Sorry, I know that you are all tired. I will ask them (the staff) to bring you a few bottles of water.” Seungri ah….you are so kind keke.

taken from jwalkervip@tumblr

SEUNGRI IS SO THOUGHTFUL!!! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest viforever

SEUNGRI! <3

My favourite of Big Bang!!!

I bought his 'V World'.

his awesome!

thanks for the pictures and links!

Guest lualm

have you guys read this review?

http://www.soompi.com/blog/seungri-open-the-window-feat-gdragon

i agree, the entire album is just GREAT.

{TRANS} [uFO messages] 09-10 Seungri's replies to fans

Seungri ah, how can we see all of you?

- Come to Korea ^^

Seungri-goon, take care of yourself~if you become a panda then you can’t eat meat anymore.

- Does that mean if I become as fat as a panda that I can’t eat meat anymore?

Seungri ah, I think I prefer you being funny…although I think it’s cool when you’re a cute boy too.

- You like it when I’m being funny? ^^

Seungri ah, yesterday I dreamed of you…that was my wish for the whole day and it finally happened at night! Hehe, I hope I dream of you every day.

- Give me money for appearing hehe ^^

Ah…noona has been sick for the past few days. It hurts. Seungri ah, say something comforting to noona.

- Listen to our music ^^ Music can cure your sickness.

Seungri ah, I’m on a diet. Buy me something to eat!

- ^^ What do you want to eat?

Seungri oppa, come here and give me a hug! One more week until our exam! I’m scared oppa…pray that I’ll be okay! I want Jiyong oppa too!

- Come here…I’ll give you a hug ^^

Seungri oppa, are you having fun with your activities in Japan? You must study hard for your Japanese! P.S. You also need to study hard for Chinese ^n^

- ^^ Chinese is so hard.

Ha~~~Seungri ah! Even though you’re older than me by a year but I still want you to call me noona! ~>_<~

- Hoho…no I don’t want to.

Seungri, have you been sleeping well? It seems your dark circles have become worse. Rest more…otherwise I’ll be sad…

- Dark circles are my charisma though ^^

Seungri ah! Can you give your phone number to me? I’ll give you a call and then we can talk? Does Jiyong oppa have a girlfriend? Tell the truth!

- Ah, that’s a secret.

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1042683065

Guest Tiffany1430265366

{TRANS} [uFO messages] 09-10 Seungri's replies to fans

Seungri ah, how can we see all of you?

- Come to Korea ^^

Seungri-goon, take care of yourself~if you become a panda then you can’t eat meat anymore.

- Does that mean if I become as fat as a panda that I can’t eat meat anymore?

Seungri ah, I think I prefer you being funny…although I think it’s cool when you’re a cute boy too.

- You like it when I’m being funny? ^^

Seungri ah, yesterday I dreamed of you…that was my wish for the whole day and it finally happened at night! Hehe, I hope I dream of you every day.

- Give me money for appearing hehe ^^

Ah…noona has been sick for the past few days. It hurts. Seungri ah, say something comforting to noona.

- Listen to our music ^^ Music can cure your sickness.

Seungri ah, I’m on a diet. Buy me something to eat!

- ^^ What do you want to eat?

Seungri oppa, come here and give me a hug! One more week until our exam! I’m scared oppa…pray that I’ll be okay! I want Jiyong oppa too!

- Come here…I’ll give you a hug ^^

Seungri oppa, are you having fun with your activities in Japan? You must study hard for your Japanese! P.S. You also need to study hard for Chinese ^n^

- ^^ Chinese is so hard.

Ha~~~Seungri ah! Even though you’re older than me by a year but I still want you to call me noona! ~>_<~

- Hoho…no I don’t want to.

Seungri, have you been sleeping well? It seems your dark circles have become worse. Rest more…otherwise I’ll be sad…

- Dark circles are my charisma though ^^

Seungri ah! Can you give your phone number to me? I’ll give you a call and then we can talk? Does Jiyong oppa have a girlfriend? Tell the truth!

- Ah, that’s a secret.

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1042683065

I thought that UFOTown is just for korean residents? If not then, sign me up! ahaha

hey anyone here still remember who is seungri imitiating during his japanese interview and he did it during love and hope tour, it ends with his hand making a heartshape, i find it really cute, but i dont know who the comedian is, can anyone who know it please tell me? =]

the move is at 6:20 and gd did it too XDD yg on air ep 5

I thought that UFOTown is just for korean residents? If not then, sign me up! ahaha

dear nxt time please prevent from posting in one-liner ..

its against the rule ~

to answer ur question ..

there's a UFOTown site in Chinese for Chinese fans .. :)

Guest lualm

shared by xtlover15@bigbang thread

[FANCCOUNT] Seungri is very enthusiastic in class

Note: Seungri started his university life at Chung-Ang University on Feb.26, 2010.

My senior who learns languages with me is a Shinhwa fan of 10yrs and goes to the same university as Seungri. She is really good at Math and by coincidence picked the same Math class as Seungri (Author’s note: Seungri is so smart == she said the course was hard). She’s a foreigner that always sits in the first row and one day after class, Seungri ran up to greet her, “Hello! I’m BIGBANG’s Seungri, nice to meet you! Do you know BIGBANG?” My friend looked at him then told him calmly that she was a Shinhwa fan and even asked him if he was a fan of them. Seungri was taken aback and answered, “….Yes…..”

She said that Seungri is very enthusiastic in class. He always tries to answer questions the professor asks and he is very talkative. For example, when he explains to fellow students about a particular question he can use his hands and feet to draw the audience in, just like how he is on a variety show!

If Seungri is in a class, sitting at the front are actual students of the course and at the back are mostly people/fans that are only there to watch him ==;

Source: victory baidu thread

Guest zamaraya

lolololol at the fans in the back of the class, for some reason I find them hilarious, if I was the professor I'd kick them out in 3 seconds :)) .

Guest lualm

I was thinking how Seungri felt when the student told him she was a Shinhwa fan and asked him if he was a fan, too. LOL. He even introduced himself as Bigbang member! But I'm happy to know he's a bright student and has the desire to finish his studies in spite of his success as an idol. :)

Archived