Katreeya English

Guest ine

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wasn't she an actress before she became singer/dancer?

just wondering.

Yes, she was very popular as an actress before she became a singer.

Guest Atmosphere.

wow this whole time i thought she was hispanic.. because i was at this mexican restaurant.

and they had a tv and she was live performing in spanish... and yes it was here her name displayed as katreeya english. i remember! ^__^

cause i saw it twice it was playing twice 2 days straight :)

wow she's thai though, she doesnt look thai that much. anyways shes really pretty!!!!!!!!! she sort of reminds me of maggie q the actress in some angles in the pictures.

My mum's got all of her music videos and most of her dramas LOL! Anyway, mum told me she was half Thai and half American which explains why she looks so Westernized. :)

I think she kind of reminds me of Lee Hyori doesn't anyone think...? :lol:

--Vanilla s2.

WTF...She looks SO familiar.

Was she in a movie where she was a ghost? And this guy comes along to see if this apartment sorta place was actually haunted by her? And then he ends up falling in love with her? And like, his little sister can see her? And stuff? And he has to leave her or somethin'? And she actually becomes human somehow????? Oh man that's a lot of unneeded questions.

i don't think she needs to dress sexy. she's the talent. lol. love her old songs like Nok Sai Tai and Ying Jeb... something. lol. those songs were great :D she's gorgeous too!

Guest upstairs5

Was she in a movie where she was a ghost? And this guy comes along to see if this apartment sorta place was actually haunted by her? And then he ends up falling in love with her? And like, his little sister can see her? And stuff? And he has to leave her or somethin'? And she actually becomes human somehow????? Oh man that's a lot of unneeded questions.

I've never heard of it before.

Guest Vagabond.

█ █ e u p h o r i a . b l i s s █ █

Wow, she's pretty O_O

She doesn't look full Thai... she looks mixed...

But wow, she is gorgeous!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Guest MizzprEEETy

in some pictures she looks like "Mika" the japanese. singer.

She's really pretty=] and her songs are pretty nice=]

Archived