[Official] Im Yoon Ah/YoonA (임윤아)

Guest Namine

Have you guys seen this article and watched the episode?

YoonA and Sooyoung to talk about their dating lives on 'Healing Camp'

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/yoona-and-sooyoung-to-talk-about-their-dating-lives-on-healing-camp

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimberlimarquez

SNSD talk about Black Ocean incident, relationships, worries, family, and more on ‘Healing Camp’

SNSD “‘Black ocean’ ten minute ‘boycott’”

1. [+459,-293] SNSD became daebak after that!!! ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+298,-180] I hope nothing like this happens again

3. [+463,-345] As a fan, I really don’t even want to think back to that time… Now there’s a lot more fans supporting them!! Don’t forget that♡ SNSD hwaiting

4. [+290,-233] This was when TVXQ fans and Super Junior fans were bullying SNSD, and other fandoms joined in the black ocean ㅋ Shouldn’t this fact also be spread out….;;

5. [+165,-156] The way I remember it, there was a boycott because SNSD was rude to their sunbaes. Of course, I’m not saying that the ones who boycotted did a good thing. But SNSD fans think SNSD are the most precious. Other artists’ fans think their artists are the most precious. So we were just hoping for a small apology from SNSD.. I remember being astonished when the show was over and how all SNSD cared about was only their fans

6. [+98,-58] I think girls were just jealous that SNSD was at the same place the oppas they liked were at. At that age, with those pretty faces, if they see a oppa they like, it’s a natural thing for them to show interest. That’s something that happens even in schools or tutor centers. And they spoke wrong? I remember when I was a teenager too and I spoke wrong and I regret it. I learned everything through living daily life, but do you think these trainees could have learned it?? I think the fact that no matter what generation, male idol’s fans being jealous and showing hate to female idols is unavoidable. It’s the life the idols picked for themselves ㅋㅋㅋㄱ SNSD is able to be the longest lasting girl group because they’ve experienced all of this

7. [+93,-47] Forever SNSD

8. [+92,-53] For those of you saying that SNSD made a mistake and are trying to justify the black ocean…. If just because they made a joke on a variety show, they are considered rude, then what about the many male idols who called it their ‘concept’ to make fun of the MC hyungs. What did they say about those male idols back then…. that they were overflowing with MC talent? And honestly, those celebrities that SNSD were rude to never lectured SNSD, and I’ve never seen SNSD scolded by them for having bad banners…. But honestly, the difference in standards for female idols and male idols is the difference between sky and ground

9. [+91,-34] If idols are going to get boycotted for saying the wrong things, there are so many artists who you could justify for throwing rocks at them on stage. Don’t give a group the silence treatment for nonsensical reasons, it’s really not cool to see

10. [+85,-40] This was an attack after fans saw a picture of Soshi with TVXQ, and Super Junior. They made so many rumors about them and blamed SNSD. Dream Concert’s Black Ocean was really the worst of the worst. Imagine how bad it was if Shin Haecheol had to talk about the incident on the radio.

__

‘Healing’ Yoona “First dating revealed, I felt sorry to the members”

1. [+1824,-268] Yoona talks well

2. [+1506,-178] SNSD is at the age where they should be dating a lot. It’s nice to see them dating beautifully ㅎ

3. [+1120,-91] I have good feelings about Hyoyeon. I like her because she’s cool. SNSD, I hope you become even more successful

4. [+1390,-386] Sorry for what..? I’m sure they’re all dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1113,-112] The show is still going on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This article is so fast

6. [+551,-63] Lee Kyungkyu, you’re daebak. When Soshi said they wanted to skip a question, he put on a more serious face and went after them even more ㅋㅋ His endurance is no joke. His pose was like “Who cares if they’re uncomfortable? Just answer.” Something about it is refreshingㅋ SNSD is really pretty and fun ㅋㅋ

7. [+510,-43] I have a good feeling about Hyoyeon ㅎㅎ

8. [+437,-59] I feel sorry for them. They have to date while taking consideration others’ opinions

9. [+429,-66] Yoona is pretty! SNSD is pretty!! But… Sung Yuri is really pretty. The more I look at her, the more I think about it ㅎㅎ

10. [+425,-63] Let’s not talk about their relationships anymore

__

‘Healing’ Yoona, “Jealous of Suzy because of Lee Seunggi? I want to know the source” false accusation

1. [+778,-56] The journalist is the problem ㅉㅉ

2. [+649,-134] Both Suzy and Yoona are pretty

3. [+584,-136] Yoona seems very adult-like.. She’s pretty, I like her~

4. [+474,-41] But wait, what did Suzy do wrong; Yoona must’ve been surprised too.. Anyway, journalists are the problem. They’re trying to make the two fight each other. Both of them are pretty, I hope they’re both successful

5. [+314,-60] Why is Healing Camp mentioning Suzy who has nothing to do with someone else’s dating life? And why are they showing their kissing scene… (TN: LSG and Suzy had a kissing scene in a drama)

__

'Healing Camp' Taeyeon, “I'm afraid that fans will switch to new girl groups”

1. [+2855, -257] Hyoyeon was so great today, I like Hyoyeon so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2513, -741] There is no way that is going to happen.

3. [+2370, -614] What’s “switching fandoms”?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m 20 years old now, and I’ve been a fan since elementary school!

4. [+1970, -488] Taeyeon fighting!

5. [+1774, -470] Taeyeon fighting…..

6. [+807, -142] Am I the only one who understands her feelings?? It’s not about protecting her image, but rather she’s afraid of what might happen in the future… Isn’t this what college students/high school students feel as well??

7. [+655, -191] Taeyeon is so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+610, -158] ㅋㅋ No matter how many girl groups come out, it will be hard for them to catch up to Taeyeon. Don’t worry.

9. [+600,-139] Don’t worry Taengoo, SNSD will go on forever ㅎㅎ

10. [+530,-121] There are lots of die-hard Soshi fans.. I don’t think she needs to worry ㅎ

__

‘Healing’ Taeyeon “During 1 year break, couldn’t sleep so drank alone”

1. [+355,-235] When I see Taeyeon, I think of when I was a student. I really liked Taeyeon when I was going to school. All of a sudden, I’m a college student. They debuted when I was in 2nd year of junior high. This is the first celebrity who is the same age as me. For some reason, she feels like a friend

2. [+336,-195] Today SNSD was all fun and told good stories~ They all seem close too, be successful

3. [+167,-65] “When I was suffering alone, when I would ask people around me, my colleagues would say ‘But you’re SNSD…’ Even when I told sunbaenims, they would say ‘This is the best time of your life. Right now is a lot better (than the future)’” While watching the broadcast.. I could feel that if you’re not SNSD, you don’t understand SNSD.

4. [+88,-39] My personality is like Taeyeon’s so listening to what Taeyeon was saying, I could relate a lot. There were times where it looked like she was dozing off, but people who haven’t experienced it doesn’t know what it’s like. Sometimes, when people are talking, all of a sudden, I’ll doze off. Even if I try not to, I end up drifting off.. Also, she said she worries about rank and she’s the type of person who picks at her scars. If she keeps doing that, she can end up with depression. Anyway, today’s Healing Camp was really fun. They were dissing each other and joking around. I’m jealous that they have friends like each other

5. [+69,-27] I really like Taeyeon and pay a lot of attention to SNSD so I watched the show today. And because we are the same age, I really related to what she was saying. I just graduated and I’m 24 and started going to work. And I wonder what life has in store for me?? I also feel like I’m not prepared.. And I’m worried about the future ㅠㅠ But I feel like since SNSD are celebrities, their worries are a lot bigger. Taeyeon seems depressed ever since ‘Twinkle’. I hope she talks to her members a lot, and I hope she knows that there are so many fans supporting her ㅠㅠ It seems like just yesterday she was saying she was ‘kid leader’ with a bright smile… She looks tired these days ㅠㅡㅠ Stay strong

__

'Healing Camp' Sooyoung “My father suffers the same illness as gagman Lee Dongwoo”

1. [+273, -10] Have strength.. I’ll always be supporting you.

2. [+221, -7] It was really touching how her father personally wrote a letter for her. I hope he makes a full recovery soon.

3. [+193, -8] A daughter that any father would be proud of. I’ll always support you.

4. [+166, -11] Ddooyoung-ah.. Don’t cry.. I love you ♥♥♥

5. [+129, -8] RP is a condition where one’s vision slowly deteriorates. It’s a really sad thought to know that one day you won’t be able to see your family’s appearances anymore. Have strength.

__

'Healing Camp' Sooyoung sheds warm tears upon hearing her father's letter on broadcast.. “From now on, I'll stand firmly (beside you and protect you)…”

1. [+281, -9] “I’ve lived a long life, but the time I shared with you was short…” (Hearing this) made me really sad ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+189, -8] A father and daughter’s heart that truly moved me ㅠㅜㅡㅠ Seeing this made me cryㅠ

3. [+161, -4] Seriously.. SNSD, the fans, and even Sooyoung’s father, has kept most of these feelings to themselves ㅠㅠ Also, her father’s letter that was written with SNSD in thought..ㅠㅠ made me cry. I’m suddenly reminded of my dad.. ㅠ

4. [+149, -6] Her father’s thoughtful heart is really beautiful. From her father’s perspective, it’s also heartwarming to see his daughter’s heart that is full of devotion (for her family). I hope that you can be the Girls’ Generation that is with us from now on, until forever.

5. [+139, -7] I think her father is doing a really good thing (by establishing KPRS). It’s a really nice sight to see. It’s even more touching that the members are all participating (and supporting) the organisation together ㅠㅠ!
TN: KPRS (Korea Retinitis Pigmentosa Society) is a non-for-profit organisation established by Sooyoung’s father to fight RP, an illness that her father is suffering from.

__

'Healing Camp' SNSD, all nine members crying together upon hearing Sooyoung's father's letter.

1. [+242, -26] To her father, her existence.. just her existence is something that truly moved him.. Every word that came out from her father’s letter brought her (and the girls) to tears. SNSD is just like us… like any other daughterㅜㅜ…. I hope you make a full recovery soon! SNSD fighting! ♥

2. [+217, -37] Who doesn’t know of all the good things that SoShi has done. They’ve made several donations, and also have done various of volunteer work. They must have been raised by good parents. SNSD are humble-minded and are really nice. When you see them on boadcasts, you can see just how much they take care of each other. Yet, there are antis and articles that continuously talk trash and curse them. Please have some control.

3. [+192, -21] Have strength :) You have a really awesome father with you ♥

4. [+32, -3] RP is a condition where one’s vision slowly deteriorates. It’s a really sad thought to know that one day you won’t be able to see your family’s appearances anymore. Have strength.
TN: This person posted the same comment here, and in the naver article above.

5. [+29, -6] I cried too…. SNSD fighting♥️

Guest kimberlimarquez

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible;"YoonA Clears Up Rumors on Being Jealous of Suzy and Talks About Her Relationship with Lee Seung Gi

On this week’s highly anticipated broadcast of “Healing Camp,” the Girls’ Generation members opened up and shared many things that the public has been dying to know.

One of those things were the love lives of two of the members, YoonA and Sooyoung. During the show, YoonA shared some of thoughts on her public relationship.

She revealed that she felt bad for her fellow Girls’ Generation members after her relationship was made public.

“I sent everyone a text, saying that I am sorry for having these kinds of reports being made. This never happened before in our group so I was even sorrier,” she said.

YoonA continued, “Because of me, the members had to receive questions and give answers on dating, which they didn’t have to. So I thought it would be really hard for them.”

When YoonA was asked how she dates Lee Seung Gi, she carefully chose her words by saying, “Just like how you saw in the articles.”

She also revealed how she felt when the news first hit the public. “I was so flustered,” she started.

Then the MCs asked, “Didn’t you predict this? Didn’t Lee Seung Gi always say that you were his ideal type?”

YoonA answered, “I thought he was just saying that because it was on broadcast. At that time, he didn’t directly portray interest.”

YoonA also cleared up the rumors of her being jealous of Lee Seung Gi’s “Gu Family Book” co-star, Suzy. She said, “There was no jealousy at all. They were just working together. I’m really curious about where those rumors come from,” with a laugh.

Soompi

Guest kimberlimarquez

YOONA - UFO 

a5c32dfegw1eeoo428eljj20js05raav.jpg

[TRANS 140322 YoongFO #1]

Fan: YoonA ya~ are your health better?? Hope the days that you can finally have a good break will come soon..!!YoonA: Yoongtizen should really rest abit for the time being. ㅎㅎㅎ It seem I will be healthier like this. a5c32dfegw1eeoobw9dmlj20jg05hjs0.jpg[TRANS 140322 YoongFO #2]Fan: YoonA ya~It been a long time since you recommend movie or shows that you are watching now ㅎ YoonA: recently. I am watching 'Cunning Single Lady'...Cr: 小施FollowYoon a5c32dfegw1eeop3rh274j20jd05awf3.jpg[TRANS 140322 YoongFO #3]Fan: Unnie cant you change your UFO display pic? Even though Mimi (Mr.Mr.short form) photos are nice but i think unnie's selcas are even nicer. ㅋㅋ YoonA: This week stage,this is the selca I took wearing the contact lens that I am endorsing currently ♡

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kimberlimarquez

[TRANS] Yoona @ Innisfree - Celeb in March Q&A sessiontumblr_inline_n3b8q3x6kb1ssp2kz.jpg#1Q: Tired from the hectic schedules, and because of the tiredness, one tends to become more sensitive. When you get really stressful, do you have your own way to relieve stress?~A: Listening to songs i like, getting some cool breeze, having a chat with my close friends seem to help me to relieve a lot of such stress ^^ #2Q: Very often when there are pimples on face, people tend to go and squeeze it, what does unnie do to prevent yourself from squeezing it when you have those on your face too? ><A: Try not to look at yourself in the mirror~I will also use my hands to squeeze if i keep looking into the mirror ~!! ㅜ #3Q: SNSD are also no different from ordinary girls out there, when you reach the age you will also have worries just like others of your age right~ If YoonA is not a glamorous celebrity what will you be doing now? If you are not a celebrity, what are the things you would like to do?A: I also have alot of such worries, but i seem to be pretty interested in cooking^^ but i don’t have the time to invest on that now ㅜ #4Q: Recently i went to Jeju-do Camellia, and took the same pose as YoonA ㅋㅋ Of course i visit there because of YoonA… and i really like it. In your opinion, which Innisfree CF is the one that is the most memorable for you? The one that you like before, the one which is the hardest, the one that you think the results came out well etc etc. A: The first CF is the most memorable, the one that i think it turned out well is the tangerine, green tea seeds ^^ I think generally those that were taken on Jeju-do came out well. #5Q: Not long ago, YoonA is voted as the number 1 Asian beauty, congrats!! How do you feel on having immerse popularity in the whole of Asia?A: I’m really happy and thankful^^ but i am curious what is the criterias.. ㅋㅋ In order to repay all the love i received all these while, i want to be the YoonA that works even harder!^^ #6Q: I have always stayed tune to live broadcast of YoonA’s dramas, what kind of genre would you want for your next drama?A: Rather than thinking of a specific genre, i would like to try something that is a clear transformation from all the roles i have acted up til now^^ It seem that i have the greed to want to show more different sides of me to the audience~ #7Q: What are the most memorable words that fans said to you during fanmeet?A: I remember a lot of moments from the many fan meets. It is pretty difficult to pick one particular moment or fans’ words ㅜ #8Q: It is a well known fact that you are the member among SNSD that play mobile games well, so are there any games that you are playing happily with recently? Or any games’ records that you can boast about?A: Recently my records aren’t good and i am not that good in games anymore ㅠㅠ I wonder what interesting games are there now? #9Q: Your airport fashion has become totally fashionista lately! Personally i like wearing pants that are to the ankles. Are all the outfits you wore to airport self picked?A: In Summer, it is even nicer to wear pants that reveal your ankles. There are times when i picked my own attire, there are also times when stylist unnies matched for me according to my preferences’ requests^^ #10Q: YoonA have been going to Jeju-do ever since endorsing for Innisfree, are there perhaps any hidden places of attractions that you can recommend? This year Summer i will like to go Jeju-do… How about sharing some fond memories you have when you went to Jeju-do for Innisfree filming or some interesting things that happened… ^^~A: Green tea field^^ It would be nice to go and see Innisfee Jeju-do. The breezes are good too ^^ There are also a lot of nice foods and fun scenery to view at Innisfree’s ^^ Source: http://www.openinnis...ebView.do?seq=3Cr: Chinese trans by 小施FollowYoon | Eng trans: mystarmyangel

Guest kimberlimarquez

SNSD meets Chu Sarang on ‘The Return of Superman’

'Superman' Chu Sarang, starts to fall head over heels over SNSD… plants a kiss on Yoona.

1. [+3,081, -201] They’re both really pretty..♥ Girls are definitely good at looking after kids ♥ Do well.. the both of you!!

2. [+2,581, -190] Aww so cuteㅠㅠ Yoona is so pretty ㅋㅋ

3. [+2,375, -178] Pretty things.

4. [+1,875, -174] Envious of Sarang…… heheheheㅠㅠ

5. [+1,713, -154] So jealous…

6. [+597, -71] I’m reminded again of how Yoona is really pretty.

7. [+577, -53] Kids must also really like pretty girls.

8. [+559, -60] Yoona was really calm when she’s watching over her..

9. [+470, -47] Both Sarang and SNSD are really cute and pretty! Yano Shiho decision to invite (SoShi to come over) was the greatest move ever.
TN: Yano Shiho is a famous Japanese fashion model, and Sarang’s mother.

10. [+461, -47] Yoona, and Sarang too… both are all pretty girls...♥ I wish I could also see them once in real life…

__

Nate

1. [+189, -36] Let’s have a reality show with SNSD at once.

2. [+153, -26] I was really looking forward to SoShi making an appearance (on Superman)ㅠㅠ It was really entertaining. Sarang is the cutest thing ever.ㅜ

3. [+116, -19] Pretty kids plays prettily amongst themselves ㅠㅠ

__

'The Return of Superman' Chu Sarang's infinite affection for Yoona. The 'Cheek Kiss' that made Taeyeon explode in jealousy.

1. [+427, -48] Sarang is so lovable ♥ She really loved being with her SoShi unnies. What’s funny is that Chu Sunghoon seemed to love (being with SoShi) even more (than Sarang) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He even has SoShi’s albums ㅋㅋㅋ
TN: Chu Sunghoon is Sarang’s father.

2. [+381, -58] I really like Sarangㅋㅋㅋ She’s so cuteㅋㅋㅋ SoShi had a reality show called Hello Baby a while ago. That’s why they’re so good at playing with kidsㅋㅋ

3. [+319, -79] Ahhh I’m happy because SoShi came out on the showㅋㅋ Sarang is so cuteㅠ

Guest kimberlimarquez

[COMPILATIONS] 140330 Real Moment Replay FanAccs

#1:
They recap all Mr Mr moments of getting no. 1 in the beginning of the fanmeet.

#2:
Unreleased vdeos,photos, Mr Mr practice dance video were shown, and they sang GB and Mr Mr

#3:
The video is so funny! Yoong lead vocal is awesome, and many aegyo voices in the video 

#4:
SNSD playing game together (in video shown i guess) is hilarious. Funniest girlgroup ever! 

Cr: 林家的wing

#5:
[Justice Bao]:Seohyun display her selca, it was taken during the Moon that embraces the Sun musical, because her mic was infront of her forehead, unnies said she look like Justice Bao.
[CIBA Vision]:YoonA endorse this contact lense, if you pronounces CIBA, it sounds very similar to bad words in Korean.
[2NY portion] Tiffany took off the nametag on her mic, and stick on Sunny’s mic. When removing Sunny’s nametag from her mic, she accidentally bump into Sunny’s face and Sunny shouted ‘Miyoung ah~’ with a frowned expression lol.

Source: http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4b22f862gw1eey362vic4j20g303kgmc.jpghttp://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4b22f862gw1eey366h4n0j20g8032gm6.jpg

#6:
YoonA said: When taking selca, she is envied of members with SNS, then Fany said ” Use hers (pointing to Taeyeon). Sunny one also use, Sica one also use” Taeyeon nodded her head.

When Sica took selca, she didn’t put any eye makeup, and so the rest asked ‘Is this… bare faced?’ Sica hesitated awhile, i did draw my eyebrows! Then suddenly she turned to Taeng and said ‘Taeyeon ah, eyebrows are really precious. Right?’ 

Source: http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4b22f862gw1eey3ahatwnj20ge0373z0.jpg
http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4b22f862gw1eey3g1fevej20gc03oq3m.jpg

#7:
Sica’s selca wrote ‘withBFF’ (With Best Friend Forever) tag, then Sooyoung jokingly said ‘Busan Film Festival’? Hahahaha. Everyone were laughing because of this. Then Sunny said from the side that is Busan International Film Festival (BIFF). As expected Sunny is all arounded. Hahaha

Source: http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/thumbnail/4b22f862gw1eey3qpd1m6j20g603kq3m.jpg

#8: 
They talked about Hyoyeon singing as lead vocal, so Hyoyeon sang a small part of Goodbye TT The kids also said “Isn’t ‘as time goes by’ sang well!” So YulHyo sang it live TTTT The members said, isnt it a pity after training for 10 years.. Sooyoung said ‘I thought this is your song’

Source: http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4b22f862gw1eey410a2hwj20gh03474x.jpg

#9:
When they talked of the practice video, they said that they have took many that are cool for example The Great Escape, Bad Girl as such, but why don’t those got uploaded, instead those that were uploaded are of them wearing tracksuits and boots hahahaahahaa

Source: http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4b22f862gw1eey4oe1mizj20gd03474w.jpg

Cr: Chinese trans by MrMr_饱猫007

10154230_677001849012276_1746915301_n.jp

10015163_676999699012491_442188064_n.jpg

10173619_677003959012065_1643409411_n.jp

Guest kimberlimarquez

[TRANS with AUDIO] 140330 A small part of YoonA at The Real Moment Replay fanmeet

*They are supposed to choose the best line in Mr Mr (?)*

Sooyoung: It seem YoonA hesitate for a while before deciding on the line
YoonA: Hehehehehehe. Do i have to sing it out?
Sooyoung: Yes.
YoonA: *sing* Jaego tto jaeda neujeobeoryeo~ (Seohyun’s line in Mr Mr which means ‘If you keep measuring things out, it’ll be too late)
(Laughters and Cheers)
YoonA: My personality is more indecisive, and everytime i will be very troubled on what option to take, just like the lyrics, it will be too late if i keep measuring things out. This line acts like a self-reminder to my weakness, i want to be someone who is more decisive in the future.

Sone: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
Sooyoung: But in actual fact when we first received the lyrics for Mr Mr, we didn’t quite understand the lyrics~ xxxxx (the translator didnt trans this portion as she is not quite sure)
YoonA: If you keep measuring things out, it’ll be too late. And by the time you realised it is too late, it has already been far too late.

Cr: Chinese trans and audio cut by 小施FollowYoon  http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/a5c32dfegw1eez4wl73spj20k60c9wgq.jpg
Eng trans: mystarmyangel

• 2 weeks later...

Archived