[Official] Im Yoon Ah/YoonA (임윤아)

Guest Namine

Guest ibtissam22

thanks evreybody for the picture and also for Fan accounts from today's fan signing

anh why you don't come anymore in soshified i don't see you there please comeback and spazz also there

caps from dance battle

1ta447.gif

2mnovnt.gif

84339826.gif

77025968.gif

94945103.gif

67061907.gif

cr corsican@soshi , emilyk91@soompi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvK-Pop

HEY ibtissam! Glad to see you here. oh about soshified. I don't know. I'm on a hiatus there for a while. I pretty much only come to pairing thread. I'll comeback don't worry but now let's build yoona love here as well. soompi hates yoona so i want to show yoona some love here as well.

Guest ibtissam22

ok anh for me i don't care anymore what they say because they know nothing

anyway did you see sh today it was funny especialy her sexy expressinos

8wbq7d.gif

cr Miffy@sosified

[HQ] YoonA (SNSD) - Face Acting (Feb 16, 2010) Part 6/14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrjKJ_9Mlo8...player_embedded

cr spodocskpark5

Teukkigayo (Feb.16.10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf8FbU-fL4E...player_embedded

cr UnknownCarrot

spao the girls look so cute

b0034105_4b7b2895a7f82.jpg

cr sosiz

Guest luvK-Pop

hahah of course I did. It's so funny and so natural! Yoona's acting is daebak!(don't know what this word is use for lol) JJIANG! I think she's really cute how she is still smiling when acting because she is still shy unlike people who act like they are 100% outgoing and professional anyways, i love the new spao picture! thanks for sharing. Yoona's face is so cute and beautiful. I noticed she always wear yellow and strip or checker shirts. it matches her though. gives her more meat.

Guest prettyoungthing

yoona_and_yuri_now-200907031918003.jpg

YoonA in Love this Fall? & Yuri a Gold-digger?

On the recent episode of Star King, fortune tellers gave predictions on Yuri and YoonA’s lovelifes,

and the predictions were shocking to say the least!

According to the fortune tellers, YoonA will end up with a boyfriend within the same profession,

and it could even be as early as this fall! On the other hand, Yuri was surprisingly predicted to

be a gold digger, and a successful one too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbgfM6dHEdU...player_embedded

Credit shinhdeplol @ soompi date='Feb 14 2010, 03:13 PM'

Guest prettyoungthing

35k520m.jpg

Yoona (20) and Seohyun (19), Two Members of SNSD, will compete with each other in Weekend Entertainment Programs.

Among SNSD members, Yuri and Sunny are regular members of KBS 2TV's "Invincible Youth", Yoona has been

scouted for SBS "Family Outing", and now Seohyun will be in MBC's "We Got Married".

Even though Family Outing and We Got married are broadcasted on different days, Saturday and Sunday,

the time slots are similar and therefore it is inevitable that the ratings will be compared between the two members of SNSD.

Yoona took part in the first shooting of Family Outing on the 25th of last month in In-Jae-Gun.

The first episode of Family Outing Season 2 will be broadcasted on the upcoming 25th.

Seohyun took part in the first shooting on the 12th for We Got Married, where she is in an imaginary

pairing with rookie group CN Blue's leader Younghwa.

We Got Married will feature Seohyun and Younghwa sometime in March, along with the already existing

couples JoKwon and Ga-in, and Lee Sun Ho & Hwangwoo Seul Hye.

Invincible Youth, which features Yuri and Sunny, has been struggling with a one digit audience rating.

However, Family Outing, the leading weekend entertainment program of SBS, and We Got Married,

maintaining mid-10% rating, are expected to draw lots of attention from the audiences.

Who will be the winner of the off stage entertainment programs within SNSD?

Source: [LINK]

Translator: Seohyun_is_Best@soshified.com

==============================================

Whoever? Don't matter much since both are from SNSD.

However, the ratings of FO2 and WGM is not solely dependent on the casting.

It is affected by so many factors such as:

- good storyline;

- is it refreshing?

- is it entertaining?

and more.

Most importantly, the STRENGTH OF ITS RIVAL SHOW.

Rather than getting this two shows into a head to head collision

which is really unfeasible and unrealistic, most of all unhealthy

for the members as an indirect competition is created, i'd rather

move for the promotion that both shows succeed in their respective

time slots.

If its from SNSD! It must be GOOD!

yoonhyun100thpage.jpg

omg,,i love SH! i wonder why they edited the part of LSG and yoong~really wanna see it..

i think next week will be them again~

anh,i thought your not online, i didnt see u @ssf...

hi guys~wow,,new people..so cool,,,

omg~sexy yoong~i LOL-ed so much..

yoong is jjang~

SEOYOON jjang.~i cant wait for FO2 and WGM!

Guest g-yoon love

ibtissam, why are said yoong's eyes like cat?? is it beacause gd said she like girl who resembles a cat... hehe... :lol: fo, cant wait anymore...! day by day i wait it, but stil,l i felt time goes very slowly.. strong heart just awesome, our yoong indeed an attractive lady...

Guest luvK-Pop

I want to watch SH next week to see if there's anymore yoona's part. they shouldn't cut out those interesting parts, worst of all shouldn't release those pics to let us anticipating like this. I want to see how shindong and eunhyuk talk about yoona and yoona's singing "Introduce to you a Good Person" and also the Yoona+LSG part. At first, I admitted that I really don't like LSG but now he's quite funny and since he seem to adore our yoong so much, I think he's fine and sweet. man I can't wait for FO2.

^ YEAH.. i really like LSG too.. funny,nice,and he adores yoong ~

i <3 LSG~LOL...

omg..my fellow gyoong lover~ hi~~~~

everytime is see gd~yoong is person that comes in my mind next~

FO2~countdown--3days to wait(for me)

Guest luvK-Pop

I heard SNSD will come out with a repackaging album this march. I'm so excited, hopefully it's the black concept. I really want yoona to have bang with her hair highlighted badly. gosh that would be super cool and gives her a tough angel image.

Guest tellurmomthx

I heard SNSD will come out with a repackaging album this march. I'm so excited, hopefully it's the black concept. I really want yoona to have bang with her hair highlighted badly. gosh that would be super cool and gives her a tough angel image.

^^^ I JUST got my Oh! album in the mail. But if the repackaged album does indeed comes out in march, you bet I will order one from yesasia :P

On episode 259 of KBS2 Sang Sang Plus, SHINee members Onew and Minho said Yoona is the prettiest member amongst all girl groups =)

Random pic of yoona

9aika802.jpg

Guest prettyoungthing

Taecyeon - Yoona, couple ring's mystery solved through "Early Morning Drive to Misari"

Newsen Reporter Lee Min Hye

2010021717085710011.jpg

2PM Taecyeon and SNSD's Yoona enjoyed an early morning drive to Misari.

Yoona and Taecyeon in SBS' "Sunday is Good" the first episode of Family Outing

which will broadcast its first episode on Feb. 21, took a early morning drive to Misari.

In order to get to the shooting site, Yoona and Taecyeon took the same car.

It was apparent that they both felt very awkward taking the same car to go to the meeting

location. However, Yoona regardless of the awkward atmosphere, asked Taecyeon about the

couple ring scandal. Yoona showed her ring saying, "This is SNSD's member ring" clearly

expressing her dislike forTaecyeon's ring since it looked very similar to hers. Taecyeon, on

the other hand, explained to Yoona showing her ring that "This ring was given to me by my parents".

After clearing up the couple ring scandal, Taecyeon and Yoona enjoyed rest of the early morning

ride to the Misari in peace.

On the other hand, "Family Outing" season 2 members: Kim Won Hee(actor), Ji Sang Ryul(comedian),

Shin Bong Sun, SNSD's Yoona, 2PM Taecyeon and 2AM JoKown went to Kang Won do, In Je Goon,

Gom Be Ryung as an imaginary family.

Their first episode will air on Feb. 21st 5:20 PM (KST)

UPLOADEDPHOTO_143674_1262649032381.jpg

yoona%20with%20ring%20copy.png

Translator: DjAddick@soshified.com/forums

Guest luvK-Pop

Wheeeeeeeeeee FO2 is just around the corner. Eversince it was announced, I even counted down its recording date. I'm so excited, all I see from those official pictures is Him Yoona cutting down trees. Really wonder what the new show is all about.

Yoona has always said that she loves it whenever waking up with even eyelids,

(pictures with her having even eyelids. she must be really happy that day)

screenhunter78feb140015.jpg

screenhunter79feb140015.jpg

screenhunter80feb140015.jpg

screenhunter81feb140016.jpg

screenhunter82feb140016.jpg

screenhunter83feb140016.jpg

cr: caps by ilsses @ naver blog

little does she knows her eyes are already amazingly gorgeous no matter what.

screenhunter203feb14011.jpg

screenhunter98feb140021.jpg

screenhunter119feb14002.jpg

screenhunter134feb14004.jpg

screenhunter138feb14004.jpg

screenhunter171feb14005.jpg

screenhunter180feb14010.jpg

screenhunter181feb14010.jpg

screenhunter182feb14010.jpg

screenhunter196feb14011.jpg

screenhunter197feb14011.jpg

screenhunter199feb14011.jpg

screenhunter200feb14011.jpg

screenhunter201feb14011.jpg

cr: caps by ilsses @ naver blog

Guest justanordinaryasian

Yoona's really pretty!

She has the natural feel to her compared to other celebs.

Her pictures are soo beautiful~

Guest prettyoungthing

YoonA UFO Reply

yoong1.png

yoong2.png

Translations: kkbluvv@soshified.com/forums

PS: takamochi@soshified.com/forums

============================================

New CF Shooting

3.jpg

3.jpg

=============================================

Kim TaeHee and Yoona Chosen as Lawyers and Government Officials

FEBRUARY 15, 2010

201002151049221119_1.jpg

Actress Kim TaeHee and SNSD's Yoona were picked as female celebrities suitable as lawyers and

government officials respectively. On the February 15th broadcast of the cable channel Story-on's

Friendly Miss MiSun, the results of a survey concerning female celebrities best suited as lawyers/

government officials were revealed. From the 100 participants who were interviewed, 78 chose

Kim TaeHee as the female celebrity who would best be suited as a lawyer, while 47 chose Yoona to

be best suited as a government official.

Reasons for their choices were that Kim TaeHee has always been praised for her academic excellence

as a graduate of Seoul University, while Yoona's pure and clean image made her appear to be the best

candidate as a government official.

'Smart Lady' Kim TaeHee, 'Innocent Lady' Yoona, 'Sexy Lady' Lee Hyori, 'Lively Lady' Hwang JungEum

and 'Strong Lady' Park MiSun were the 5 choices for the survey on occupations, in which 67 picked Lee

Hyori as best suited as a doctor, 59 picked Hwang JungEum as best suited as a CEO, and 83 picked Park

MiSun as best suited as an artist. Looks like fans have given a lot of thought into picking the

right occupation for the right idol!

What if celebrities were lawyers, doctors or executives instead? Probably there wouldn't be Saebyuk or

Seunghee as we know them. What would their lives be like instead of dancing and singing on stage?

Would they be unsung heroes instead of celebrities?

credits: mydaily, sosiz.

Translation: janeberryblue @Kpoplive.com

=================================================

Yoona’s New Side

280jluc-199x300.jpg

As you guys know, SNSD’s Yoona is now part of the new family of SBS’s “Family Outing Season 2“.

Yoona will be throwing aside her idol image and display a whole new image of her in the upcoming

first episode set to be aired on February 21th. At Kangwon province Inje-gun Gombaeryung, where

the filming for the first episode begun, Yoona attempted to chop firewood despite the freezing weather.

The ax was so heavy that she failed on her first try. When she succeeded chopping the firewood on

the second try, her fellow family members cheered her up.

Yoona diligently chopped the firewood after getting the hang of it, she even attempted to break ice with

the ax later on. “Gombaeryung Ax Girl” was then the nickname she has earned from the staff.

Yoona commented after the first filming, “I think it was a chance to show a new side of me including

no make-up and being more open-minded. It was really cold and hard work, but the atmosphere around

was very fun and it was exciting working with everyone.”

Kim Wonhee, Yoon Sanghyun, Ji Sangryul, Shin Bongsun, 2PM’s Taecyeon, 2AM’s Jokwon, together

with Yoona are the members of “Family Outing 2“.

Source : Naver

Translation : typicalharu@soshified.com/forums

Archived