[Official] Im Yoon Ah/YoonA (임윤아)

Guest Namine

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tofu_Cloud

tire of seeing people saying yoona got surgery. they probably doesn't know yoona so i understand. i mean i'm not talking about knowing her in real life but if you're her fan, you will know for sure she is the most natural girl ever. physically plus mentally. a lil change = surgery? then everyone got surgery.

a lil surgury is surgery and you should say "if your here fan then u know she is natural" thats so idiotic thing to say, im a BIG fan of yoona, and i for one , have some to accept the fact that her nose tip indeed is slimmer. I wanna believe that one day she would have a "real" personality and admit like Go Hara and say yeah she did get something a bit done, cuz go hara looks closer to her childgood pictures then she does. A real fan would open their mind to possibility and not be in denial. Her nose tip looks different and thats that. Why else would she look so insanely different from SUper Junior's "U" video? I didnt even know thats the same person, its just a resemblance. SNSD image is to be godesses singers, after signing the contract the agency looks at them and makes the best of there image. i already wrote alot in the other page so lastly im gonna say is if you really think the manager/agency got everyone on SNSD to do plastic surgery EXCEPT Yoona considering she was average looking... dream on. She goregous now, and the agency wouldnt single her out unless she was build on the same image as CL and Minzy (different image different agency, and park bom debuted before 2ne1 them*so she may have something done*) u guys obviously dont know much about PS theres some ppl come out looking better and their own family members cant even tell what changed. k bye

Guest luvK-Pop

a lil surgury is surgery and you should say "if your here fan then u know she is natural" thats so idiotic thing to say, im a BIG fan of yoona, and i for one , have some to accept the fact that her nose tip indeed is slimmer. I wanna believe that one day she would have a "real" personality and admit like Go Hara and say yeah she did get something a bit done, cuz go hara looks closer to her childgood pictures then she does. A real fan would open their mind to possibility and not be in denial. Her nose tip looks different and thats that. Why else would she look so insanely different from SUper Junior's "U" video? I didnt even know thats the same person, its just a resemblance. SNSD image is to be godesses singers, after signing the contract the agency looks at them and makes the best of there image. i already wrote alot in the other page so lastly im gonna say is if you really think the manager/agency got everyone on SNSD to do plastic surgery EXCEPT Yoona considering she was average looking... dream on. She goregous now, and the agency wouldnt single her out unless she was build on the same image as CL and Minzy (different image different agency, and park bom debuted before 2ne1 them*so she may have something done*) u guys obviously dont know much about PS theres some ppl come out looking better and their own family members cant even tell what changed. k bye

what's there to admit? and what if she's really natural? what I mean by if you're a fan is when you truly take the time to know her more. you just probably don't know that make up can help contour your nose line.

these are from pre-debut to debut. MV quality. I don't see a single difference

1746492.png

upnhanhdotc0m2008082723.jpg

48451104262600775105303.jpg

screenhunter168jan26201.jpg

u16j.jpg

c0afbec61coolkarwi7.jpg

Guest prettyoungthing

Credit teaforme

201002091115561113_1.jpg

"Beastly idol 2PM has met the nation's girl group SNSD on Strong Heart,

revealing a talk battle on the show.

SBS 'Strong Heart,' to air on the 9th of February, will be holding a

'The Beauty and the Beast Special' with 2PM Taecyeon and Junho and

SNSD Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Seohyun.

SNSD Yoona, having revealed her ideal type to be Lee Seunggi,

will be caught in the middle with Taecyeon, a fellow cast member of

SBS's 'Family Outing 2.'

2PM Junho has also received the attention of the female guests and

realized the popularity of being a beastly idol.

In the broadcast, Taecyeon will be revealing a never before seen 'cute

version performance' along with a couple sexy dance with the female guests.

2PM Junho will also be showing a powerful dance with acrobatics that is sure

to be jaw dropping. Eunhyuk, receiving motivation from Junho's powerful dance,

will also be showing off a dance, leading into a dance battle between the two members.

The show will broadcast on the 9th at 11:15 PM.

CREDITS : NEWSEN (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest prettyoungthing

Alligator Yoong with Legally Blond Jessica

360031.jpg

These two also shares a special bond. I love how Yoong mastermind

of giving Jessica a bouquet made of cucumbers when they watched her musical.

What a bully! But a sweet one indeed.

Guest luvK-Pop

it's a shame that yoong didn't choose taec today but i like them as a couple still lol taec does look quite sad too hehe fishy

screenhunter01feb091608.jpg

screenhunter03feb091609.jpg

screenhunter04feb091609.jpg

screenhunter05feb091609.jpg

screenhunter06feb091610.jpg

screenhunter9feb091612.jpg

screenhunter11feb091612.jpg

screenhunter13feb091612.jpg

screenhunter15feb091614.jpg

screenhunter16feb091612.jpg

screenhunter18feb091618.jpg

screenhunter20feb091612.jpg

screenhunter21feb091612.jpg

screenhunter22feb091612.jpg

screenhunter23feb091612.jpg

cr: me

it's a shame that yoong didn't choose taec today but i like them as a couple still lol taec does look quite sad too hehe fishy

i know, i honesty thought she was going to choose taec but maybe she didn't want to add more fire to the scandal? or maybe she really does like soft and caring guys over beasty ones hehhehs! however, to me, taec seems like a soft and caring guy when hes not on stage (: look at his haircut. hahahahs! yaaaaaay cant wait for family outing 2, theyre gonna be so cute!!

Guest luvK-Pop

^ Oh my hello there! I'm so glad someone new posted here! I'm Anh. Yeah I know, Taec is actually a sweet guy offstage. Maybe it's because she doesn't want to add anymore scandal that's why. Hope to see them on Family OUting 2 soon.

btw just made a blog for them. hope you guys visit.

TaecYoong's blog

iconn.jpg

^ Oh my hello there! I'm so glad someone new posted here! I'm Anh. Yeah I know, Taec is actually a sweet guy offstage. Maybe it's because she doesn't want to add anymore scandal that's why. Hope to see them on Family OUting 2 soon.

btw just made a blog for them. hope you guys visit.

TaecYoong's blog

iconn.jpg

hello anh! hahas you can just call me kim. wow, you must love yoona+taec couple hhehehes! i never knew they had so much history together. thats probably why they're really good friends. keep up the good work! will be waiting for your new post in your blog! :D

Guest luvK-Pop

Kim, yeah they are really good friend. but the recent scandals make them felt awkward. hopefully they will continue to be good friend or more than that lol i don't like them the most but I think they deserve to be loved and plus alot of people hate these two together so i tend to stay out of the crowd lol i actually like yoonhae the most.

Guest prettyoungthing

Never seen her glowing that much than @ Strong Heart :P

Simply Irresistible

;)

4345128427_e39bffd27b_o.jpg

4345870684_b01e094b6f_o.jpg

4345870490_359eab7a47_o.jpg

Tongue Out Again

:P

4345862526_6fe1d95c82_o.jpg

Credit keiel [pics] @ soshified

hi guys~ im here!

just got back from school~

thanks for the pics.. caps~

she is so adorkable!

i have nothing to share today..maybe later~

YA's fighting~

Guest prettyoungthing

OH :o Signed Albums

DSC02061.jpg

DSC02069.jpg

DSC02072.jpg

Only got YoonA portion.

Hmmmm..after all the excitement, it seems there are no new

photos, news, and activities to spazz about. Well, at least as

YAs we can also rest

Guest prettyoungthing

I am HIM YoonA

tn_1265863983_-317734685_0.jpg

Not a walk in the park.....aaahhhh

tn_1265867462_-1133083566_0.jpg

"If i am not with SNSD, then i would be a CHEF." - YoonA @ Kiss the Radio

"Rather than someone with cool and hot charms, i prefer someone gentle & kind." - YoonA @ Strong Heart

Guest prettyoungthing

My Pic of the Day

yoona7.jpg

This is a photo of her on ELLE GIRL.

I hope she does more modelling either on the RUNWAY or for PRINT ADS.

She has the aura of a model and projects very well.

Archived