Dearest (2006 Acoustic Version)

Guest SailorBoy62

Guest SailorBoy62
Ayumi Hamasaki
SoundClick Me I was listening to a bunch of old clips I did a while back (like, 2 years ago. Gyeesh) and decided I despised how "Dearest" sounded, so I re-recorded it with better vocals and such. (Yay better vocals!) I re-recorded it in a different key this time and I changed up the background vocals for the first two choruses.

Guest fantasiimaker

welcome back (again) =)

First thing I noticed is that you're a bit soft. I'd like for your voice to stand out a bit more against the bg music. Also, you may need to make pronounciation somewhat sharper, because everything blends together...add more dynamics =] As always though, your projects are a pleasant listen. Acoustic versions are the perfect for you (though maybe it's because you always like singing to acoustics XD)

Keep singing ^_^

Guest taceldi

^Yea I agree that your voice could be stronger and more emphasized at some parts (not that I'm an expert in singing in any which way), but it's just there was a lot repetition in the song so I felt like you were getting bored singing it, but other than that I love your voice! :]

Archived