☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest thasaranaki

Choi Siwon and Yunho appears at an airport in chic looks

FRYtg.jpg

In the photos revealed on September 23, Super Junior’s Siwon and TVXQ’s Yunho are captured at an airport, showing off their heights and firm masculine figures.

Dressed in chic but natural outfits, they look attractive enough to captivate female fans’ hearts. Siwon was wearing a gray jacket and black pants, accompanied with a matching modern stripe shirt, while Yunho chose a monotone checker layered look to look natural and casual.

In the first and second episodes of Poseidon, they play two lead charismatic characters in confrontation. The trilling storyline is evoking much curiosity among viewers on what would come for the upcoming episodes.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2011092307035084121&type=2

Credit: http://en.korea.com

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lovely-Panda

We only can see Eun Chul in 2 more eps, i will miss him :tears:

At least we will see and listen to TVXQ more xD

JJ MAG

eAlF2.jpg

KarNk.jpg

qs4MN.jpg

FKdcG.jpg

GzAPo.jpg

KiGZ9.jpg

LvL93.jpg

MCuH2.jpg

emRmJ.jpg

FFO5k.jpg

HVLPG.jpg

GINGER MAG

qatOE.jpg

9ml0D.jpg

qeLgF.jpg

JgKem.jpg

dQSIx.jpg

xjcW1.jpg

5eFyl.jpg

5VHia.jpg

RAY MAG

wqrEA.jpg

rGb8q.jpg

3em60.jpg

ujeG6.jpg

aCkEq.jpg

Credit : Yunho Vision 2 + Uknow DC Gall

Guest thasaranaki

“Poseidon” Jung Yunho Uses A Motorcycle Key As A Weapon, “In Awe”

4f852.jpg

Through his natural athleticism, Jung Yunho showed off his outstanding capability in doing action scenes.

On the September 20th broadcast of the 2nd episode of KBS2 TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Poseidon”, while Kang Eun Chul (Jung Yunho) was tailing Kim Seon Woo (Choi Siwon), who was approaching a human trafficking criminal organization alone, he exhibited his knock-down fighting capability as a Special Forces team member.

Kang Eun Chul saw through Kim Seon Woo’s plan to infiltrate the human trafficking criminal syndicate alone and tracked the latter’s whereabouts. When Kim Seon Woo was caught in a life-threatening situation, Kang Eun Chul extricated him from danger. While they were in the midst of a confrontation with the enemies, Kang Eun Chul got shot and even though he was bleeding profusely, he went on to confide the apologetic feelings he had felt towards Kim Seon Woo. With that, the 2 of them who had previously had some bad blood between them, restored their past friendship.

While such a story unfolded, Jung Yunho made use of his remarkable athleticism and long limbs to show off a series of cool actions. In a grand scene, he used his reflexes to contain the enemies. Although the fact of using his strong build was expected of him as a Special Forces team member, the junkyard scene where he used the sharp edge of the motorcycle key as a weapon to bring down one enemy after another was especially cool.

In reality, Jung Yunho is proud of his Hapkido abilities. Through the perfect action scenes where he committed no errors, Jung Yunho showed that the blockbuster title that “Poseidon” had chosen was indeed befitting. Although in the drama he was shot and lay bedridden on the hospital bed, in the preview of the next episode, he will have a stand-off against the enemies while still wounded, leading to much anticipation.

Source: newsen

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

Guest thasaranaki

Finally we got to see Yunho's handsome face, loveee what he wore and his hair here, sooo gorgeous.

Yunho's Pics From Poseidon

XCtIP.jpg

5ui2y.jpg

EvxoK.jpg

p8XVb.jpg

Gjxbg.jpg

credit: KBS

Guest thasaranaki

Translation of "GQ" November Issue

PORTRAITS OF LEADERS

It’s not only ‘Classic’ nor ‘Modern’

3 leaders will put their bodies in the “Power Suit” of this season that GQ has chosen.

WM4iz.jpg

YUNHO

from

TOHOSHINKI

Musician

Born in 1986 in Korea. Debuted as Dong Bang Shin Ki in 2004 in Korea.

In January 2011, marked a comeback as Tohoshinki with Yunho and Changmin.

“WHY? (Keep Your Head Down” that was released in January ranked No. 1 in both Oricon and Chaku-Uta (ringtone).

Proved their unshakable popularity. Will be releasing their long awaited new album “Tone” on September 28th.

His motto: “Action speaks louder than words”

1AE8X.jpg

Because I Value Courtesy/Decency, the Reason I Choose Suits

Yunho-shi is the leader of Tohoshinki, the superstar of not only Korea and Japan, but of Asia.

With his kind and caring personality, many people endear him as the Older Brother.

The mature aura that he showed us when he put on the ‘Mode(Modern)’ suit, putting his young and adventurous side away.

“It’s been a while since I last worn a suit. I always had interest in Dress Style, so I used to dress up before,

but recently, I started to wear more comfortable and casual wear.

I like Dior Homme, so I think this suit fits me well.

In private, I usually wear suit when meeting someone older, including my father.

Actions change when wearing suits, and enable to present myself more seriously.

I also think that suits enable me to be more firm.”

Coordinating his slender body with the Monotone suit. The color of the shirt and the thin necktie makes him seen even more stoic.

Source: GQ November Issue

Translated by: Sunnyday @ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: Sunnyday @ContinueTVXQ.com

Please keep the original credit intact, thank you.

[Trans] Staff report - Yunho with his earphones

3rhKf.jpg

東方神起は28日リリースの「TONE」のプロモーションなどで毎日大忙しです。

ある日の楽屋での一コマ。ユンホがDVDで映画鑑賞してました。 Bigeastイヤフォン愛用中♪

동방신기는 28일 릴리스의 「TONE」의 프로모션등으로 매일 다망합니다.

어느 날의 분장실에서의 한 컷. 윤호가 DVD로 영화 감상하고 있었습니다. Bigeast 이어폰 애용중♪

Because of promotions etc for Tohoshinki's 28th release of "TONE", we've been very busy every day.

On a particular day, a photo in the dressing room. Yunho was enjoying a movie on DVD. Lovingly using the Bigeast earphone ♪

[cr: bigeast office staff report + tvxq daum telzone]

translated by: mug_ping

Guest lovelyunho

Hello~

Ontama Personal Questions (from (9/26):

Q: First, Yunho-sshi, what do you want the most right now?

Yunho: I want to build a house.

Changmin: (price) Expensive one?

Yunho: No, no, no~a place with a view.

Changmin: (price) Seems like it’s going to be expensive.

Yunho: ah~guess it is.

Q: When you build the house, who do you want to invite first?

Yunho: No doubt it’ll be Changmin.

Changmin: I’ll decline.

Yunho: hahahaha~

Q: Changmin-sshi, what made you mad recently?

Changmin: In my dream, I was fighting with someone and hitting that person but in reality, I was hitting the wall next to me.

Q: Who was that someone?

Changmin: It was a person I have never met before. Anyways, he provoked me.

Q: Then, how about a word to the person who provoked you?

Changmin: umm..Don't ever appear in my dream again!

Q: Yunho-sshi, a woman’s action which makes your heart flutter/beat fast is?

Yunho: I like it when she touches her hair and smiles.

(okay girls, start practicing touching your hair and smiling in front of a mirror so you can do that when you seem him personally some day)

Changmin: How about me? (lol Minnie touches his hair and smiles)

Yunho: haha, not you.

Changmin: (subtitle: regret) hehehe

korean trans from Japanese thanks to:'ㅂ’님:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=uknow&no=130311&page=1&bbs=

Ontama Youtube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Md4Wk8fas&feature=player_detailpage

Ontama Cap~

Changmin: Hyung~How about me? umm..umm...I don't think so :lol:

408138418.jpg

credit: twit+daumtelzonedbskgallery

Yunho Poseidon Ep. 3 Caps~

20110926131704564367299.jpg

credit: kbs+tvreport+yunhogall@dcinside

Thank you for sharing everyone :)

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!

Guest lovelyunho

Ontama Whisper (9/27)~

Say it simply regarding the theme~

Q: Changmin-sshi, who likes spicy/hot things. When you have to eat spicy food that you haven’t experienced/come across so far, you’d say:

C: I’m not eating it.

Q: But, when you see a young kid next to you eating that spicy food as if it’s nothing, you’d say:

C: Who are you?

Q: Yunho-sshi, when you have 10,000 yen left towards your savings goal amount, you’d say:

Y: Yunho, you worked hard.

Q: But when you have long ways to go again for your savings goal amount because you spent your savings, you’d say:

Y: Oh no!

Q: Changmin-sshi, during a live, when you see your ideal woman in the audience, in your heart/to yourself you’d say:

C: Yes!!

korean translation from Japanese by 'ㅂ'님 @

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=uknow&no=130484&page=1&bbs=

Watch Ontama 9/27: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4b0vacYbGA&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Lovely-Panda for the pics :)

My Tone cds have been shipped :w00t: Can't wait to listen to all the songs in full.

Tone release today!!! TONE HWAITING!!!!!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Poseidon PD, “Special Appearance Jung Yunho, Possibility of Re-Appearing in the Latter Part of Poseidon”

uJRob.jpg

Jung Yunho, who has received enthusiastic response through his special appearance in “Poseidon”, is slated to re-appear in the latter part of the drama.

Jung Yunho made his exit through his last appearance in the 4th episode of KBS2 TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Poseidon”, broadcast on September 27. In the new and refreshing drama “Poseidon”, because Jung Yunho was not a fixed cast member but only a “special appearance”, he appeared in a glamorous fashion in the initial parts of the drama and then bid goodbye to the audience.

This piece of work is Jung Yunho’s comeback to the drama scene in 2 years after MBC’s “Heading To The Ground” in 2009. As a result, the anticipation of fans and netizens were huge. As a singer in TVXQ, he had reached the pinnacle position, but as an actor, it remains a fact that his activities were minimal. Particularly, in light of the fact that fellow TVXQ member Shim Changmin had made his acting debut through “Paradise Ranch”, the anticipation for Jung Yunho could only increase.

Fortunately, Jung Yunho received good reviews through his brilliant visuals and action scenes in “Poseidon”, and his stable acting ability. However, what is a pity at this stage is that Jung Yunho is leaving the drama through his last appearance in the 4th episode. Accordingly, a portion of viewers showed responses such as, “We plead for an increase of Jung Yunho’s part”, “We want to hear more about Jung Yunho, who provided the twist in the drama”.

Fortunately, the production crew has intimated the possibility of Jung Yunho re-appearing. “Poseidon” Kim Seung Mo PD hinted, “It is possible that Jung Yunho will re-appear in the latter part of “Poseidon”. We have set aside some room for that possibility.” Particularly, the production crew explained that Kang Eun Chul’s character is a main role which straddles between good and evil, and which can allow the drama to smoothly go on. Kang Eun Chul and Choi Hee Gon, the head of the criminal organization, got entangled, and constrained by unforeseen circumstances, he set Seon Woo up. However, even so, he eventually hurled his body to save Seon Woo, showing off his loyalty.

In the 4th episode, Marine Police Special Forces Tactics Team leader Kang Eun Chul abruptly left the country, leaving behind many questions.

Source: newsen

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

:lol:

JLICe.gife5zL4.gif

tumblr_ls6m0hETuA1qeouxeo1_500.jpg

SXO54.giff15IG.gif

JVyCT.gificYFk.gif

credit: @tumblr

Guest lovelyunho

CONGRATULATIONS YUNHO AND CHANGMIN ON ORICON #1 w00t.gifw00t.gif

So many positive remarks about how good the songs are and the overall quality of the album. Very proud of the boys for all their hardwork and determination. I'm dying to hear the songs..still waiting eagerly for my cds.

Handsome Smiley Yunho~

barksjp20110928210800.jpg

credit: barks+manddanggall@dcinside

i'm very very proud of the boys... all their hard work have been paying up one after another.

the year is nearing it's last quarter and all the achievements have been coming their way. Avex is in full force w/ TONE album... love the HUGE billboard.

i hope that Yunho will make an appearance... again... on Poseidon.

Many thanks to lovelyyunho for the Ontama trans! Please continue translating <3 <3

and I am also VERY proud of the two of them. They always try their best and we can always see their efforts in everything they do.

My copy of TONE is shipped today, and hopefully I'll get my copy soon <3 :D

Guest lovelyunho

Onatama Opinion (9/28)~

This time, please give your opinion regarding the theme ‘life’ in the restricted time.

Y: It’s heavy/serious ( theme). If there’s a beginning, there’s an end!

C: It seems I’ve heard this somewhere before.

Y: Thinking that this isn’t the end but it’s another new path and leveling up even more is just like THSK. What about Changmin? What do you think?

C: Honestly speaking..?

Y: Yes. Life.

C: In life you’re born alone and leave alone.

Y: It’s negative! This! It’s really negative!

C: I’m lonely (lol I think Min wants to be in love)

1 minute ~

Y: 1 minute?

C: Only 1 minute left.

5 seconds ~

Y: What? It’s ending.

C: It’s over

Y: Then, everyone enjoy (life) and…

C: You’re alone in life.

C: excuse me…Talk (theme) was heavy/serious. It was kind of hard to say it in Japanese.

Y: This is going to be edited!

C: Ah, is it?

Y: Yes.

Korean translation from Japanese thanks to 'ㅂ' 님 @

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=uknow&no=130623&page=1&bbs

Ontama Youtube (9/28): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F5psDcgPFA&feature=share

omg, Minnie and his pessimistic view on life and Yunho's reaction was just priceless :lol:

mirocky~Hi and you're welcome :)

gosh, I want to listen to the songs in Tone sooooo bad but I want to wait til I get my cds. lol It' killing me reading all the praises about how good the songs are. Tone please come to me soon!!!!!

EDIT:

Adorable pic of Yunho and Minnie (seen at the end of Duet PV #2)~

d3507duet1.jpg

credit: http://tone.toho-jp.net/movie/ and yunhogall@dcinside

Guest lovelyunho

Ontama (9/29)~

THSK two members, please challenge/do the Japanese Common Sense Quiz~

Q: When you’re at a bar, what is the agreed upon phrase when ordering for the first time?

C: In any case, it’s give me beer.

Y: Ah, first, it’s give me draft beer! Changmin says it a lot if he goes (to bar). He says, first give me draft beer.

C: Ah, I do?

Q: When your boss invites you to a meal, what certain gesture do you do to get out of it? What is that gesture?

C: Today, my condition is…(see the gesture in the video)

Y: I’d say something like, I’m busy…sorry~ (see the gesture in the video)

(subtitle: there’s also those but)

Ontama dancers come on~

C: Come on.

(subtitle: Best answer of Ontama dancers)

Dancer 1: Hey, want to go for some drinks today?

Dancer 2: I’m sorry. This~is like this~so I’m like this. (need to see the video to see the gestures he’s making)

Dancer 1: Too bad

Then, THSK two members, please do it~

Y: Changmin, do you want to go eat ramen after the schedule is over?

C: I’m sorry. This~is like this~so I’m like this.

Korean translation from Japanese thanks to 'ㅂ'님 @

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=uknow&no=130923&page=2&bbs=

Ontama Youtube Video 9/29: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu4vOO_o2VU&feature=youtu.be

Ontama Ques –Pong (9/30)~

Please answer the simple questions with a good tempo while playing ping pong~

Q: Food you like?

C: Ramen

Q: Food you like?

Y: Ramen

Q: Food you don’t like?

C: Kusaya

Q: Japanese word you like?

Y: Happiness

Q: Japanese word you like?

C: I like you/love you.

Q: Japanese word you use often?

Y: Just kidding.

Q: What you want the most right now?

C: Money (lol changmin-ah, did you use up all your spending money?)

Q: What you don’t like about yourself?

Y: Losing things

Q: You get happy when a woman says?

C: I like you/love you.

Q: Words you want to propose with?

Y: I’ll protect you.

Q: Yunho’s good side?

C: I’ll think about it.

Q: Changmin’s good side?

Y: I’ll give it some thought.

Q: Yunho’s bad/troublesome side?

C: There’s a lot.

For the final question, please end it with a powerful smash!

Q: The title of THSK’s new album is?

Y: TONE!!!

Korean translation from Japanese thanks to 'ㅂ'님 @

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=uknow&no=131046&page=1&bbs=

Ontama Youtube Video 9/30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3g8AdpLwUo&feature=share

Yunho and Minnie were so cute in Ontama. Too bad it's over. Hope to see them again in the show.

Hope the boys and chinese fans have a lot of fun at the fanmeet party on October 2.

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Archived