☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest lovelyunho

SuJu's Siwon tweeted about Yunho~

61027952.jpg

credit: choi siwon twitter+yunhogall@dcinside

Trans: This time it’s yunho hyung who plays the role of Kang Eun Chul. One day it’s Japan, another day it’s the U.S. No matter how busy and tough the schedule, when the cut is over, he’s (my) senior and hyung who shouts filled with passion, director, one more time! I am sending applause to that Yunho hyung. You did great/worked hard!

Pic of Yunho and Siwon uploaded by Siwon on his tweet~

89256452.jpg

credit: choi siwon twitter+yunhogall@dcinside

Two very handsome men! Wish Siwon all the best in his drama Poseidon :) Of course I'm looking forward to seeing Yunho too :D

hello tud, yo, lovely-panda, tha, amara, cat, pippy and all others who contribute to this thread. thank you for all the yunho goodies and comments :)

THSK'S NEW ALBUM TONE: Release Sept. 28, 2011

Go here to listen to preview of all the songs: http://toho-jp.net/tone/index.html

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lovely-Panda

Yunho looks so cute and handsome with glasses and green cardigan ^^

W Editor's Choice_동방신기&라코스테 화보 촬영

i'm so sad since he's just a cameo, want to see Yunho more in Poseidon :(

포세이돈 (poseidon) 하이라이트(highlight)

Tfgvq.jpg

rzRX9.jpg

TlIP7.jpg

kglNP.jpg

uaTyQ.jpg

Dxv4F.jpg

tVYqC.jpg

lkZcJ.jpg

ROJwN.jpg

SGKj5.jpg

15WsF.jpg

FeJiU.jpg

Credit: Haroo + Kiyo + Paboya

Baby is so cute here, he's trying his best to PR TONE xD

[TRANS][Yunho during on-the-spot interviews 1]

現在発売ラッシュ中のTV誌等による囲み取材のこぼれ話。レイアウトはホミンが長テーブルに着席し20誌にも及ぶ雑誌の取材者がその前にイスを並べて向き合うという婚約会見風。終了時、二人起立し礼を言い立ち去る…ところの筈がユノは立ったままマイクを握って5分以上もの演説(ユノタイム)へ。

This is an episode during the on-the-spot interview of the TV magazines currently on sale. The layout during the interview was; Yunho and Changmin was sitting in front of a long table, and the magazine reporters (for 20 magazines!) were sitting in the chairs facing Homin. When the interview was finished, the two rose and said their thanks, and was to walk away... but Yunho held a microphone in his hand, and started to make a speech which lasted more than 5 minutes (Yunho time!).

チャが退場してしまうのも意に介さずユノ、記者達に熱く語り続ける。「記者のお仕事もGood Jobですけど(※←本当にGJと言ったらしいw)僕は人対人として皆さんとお付き合いしていきたいと思ってます。ぜひコンサートには一人の人として見に来て下さい」(表現は違うかも。趣意です)

Though Changmin went backstage, Yunho didn't seem to mind, and continued to talk passionately to the reporters. "You reporters are doing a good job (*←he really seems to have said GJ xD), but I want to get along with all of you person-to-person. Please do come to the concert as your real self." (it may have been different words. the meaning should be like this.)

その熱意を前にスタッフも止めようとはできず、しかしあまりに長いので一旦楽屋に帰ったであろうチャが再び迎えに来る。それでも立ったまま続ける兄さん。最後に「今回のアルバム本当に本当に頑張って作りました、どうか宜しくお願いします!」と訴えてチャと共に笑顔で退場。しかも手を振りながら。

Looking at Yunho who was speaking with enthusiasm, the staffs could not stop him. The talk continued for so long, Changmin (who should have once gone backstage) appeared again. Even after Changmin arrived, the hyung continued to speak. Yunho's last words were "We really, really did our best for this album. Please, please support us!". And he was smiling as he went backstage together with Changmin. Yunho even waved his hands.

その場にいた全員がユノペンになってしまった(笑)と知人。普段「取材してもらって当たり前」位に思っている連中を相手している記者達からしたら、格好いい上に努力もしてる人からそんだけ必死で頭下げられりゃ宣伝してあげたいってなるよね。これを聞いて本当に勝負かけてるんだなって胸を打たれた。

My friend said that everyone there became a fan of Yunho xD The reporters are listening everyday to the people who are thinking "It is natural that we should be interviewed". When a very cool guy who was making efforts made a respectful bow, the reporters should have thought that they would like to lend a hand. When I heard this episode, I really felt that they were at the risk of their lives with this album.

credits: t_dash1147@twitter

trans: smiley@OneTVXQ.com

Guest thasaranaki

Ahhh those Poseidon pics just killed me, he looks freaken hot. Btw, heard that our Yunho gonna appears in 4 episodes which are: 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th September. So do not miss these episodes esp the first pilot which is on next Monday because Yunho will be in it hehee.

Guest amara1430269879

‘Poseidon’ Choi Siwon, “I’m Touched by U-Know Yunho, And I Want to Applaud Him”

2po3b69.jpg

<’Poseidon’ Choi Siwon, “I’m Touched By U-Know Yunho, And I Want to Applaud Him”>

Choi Siwon, actor cum member of Super Junior, applauded TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho.

On September 15th at Seoul Gangnam-gu Taechi-dong’s Convention Centre, a press conference was held for KBS2 TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Poseidon” (Director Yoo Chul Yong | Scriptwriter Jo Kyu Won), Choi Siwon spoke up freely about filming with U-Know Yunho for the drama. He said, “Throughout the entire filming period, I was very touched by U-Know Yunho hyung.”

He commented, “U-Know Yunho hyung is very cool and handsome. Although I have stood on the stage together with him before, this is the first time where we have appeared together at the filming location. At every scene, even though it was tiring, U-Know Yunho hyung would say ‘I’ll do it once again’ without betraying any sense of fatigue. I’m very thankful to him and he left a deep impression on me. I wanted to applaud him”.

Further, Choi Siwon added, “This morning, U-Know Yunho hyung went to Japan right after filming ended. Because I was so grateful to him, I wrote about him on Twitter.” This morning, Choi Siwon wrote on his personal Twitter account that he wanted to applaud U-Know Yunho’s passion and hard work. He also uploaded a photo which he had taken together with U-Know Yunho, attracting much attention.

U-Know Yunho is making a special appearance on “Poseidon” as Kang Eun Chul, a Marine Police Special Forces Tactics Team leader. Kang Eun Chul is a principled ideologist who has received much recognition for his outstanding abilities. He is a character who faces off with Kim Seon Woo (Choi Siwon), who is also a Marine Police Special Forces team member, but who is habitually breaking the rules.

<Choi Siwon Thanked U-Know Yunho Through Twitter>

Choi Siwon, singer cum actor, has revealed the reason why he was deeply touched by U-Know Yunho.

Choi Siwon told the reporters that U-Know Yunho, after filming throughout the entire night, had to leave immediately for Japan because of another schedule.

He praised U-Know Yunho’s professional spirit, “U-Know Yunho can be in Japan one day, and then in America the next day, Malaysia… Amidst his busy schedule, he filmed throughout the night, but even so, he did not utter a single word of complaint. Every time a scene ended, he would say “Let’s do it once again”, which made me feel his passion.”

He added, “I feel very blessed that I’m able to be in the same company with such a cool and handsome hyung, senior and colleague, and also to be able to create a stage together with him as singers. Because it would be such a pity to have only myself feel this touched feeling, I wrote on my twitter about it.”

Lastly, he spoke of the hopes he entertained, “If an opportunity arises in the future, I want to try acting in a drama with Yunho as actors, but this time it won’t be just a cameo appearance from him.”

-

<Choi Siwon-U-Know Yunho, Perfect Transformation into Marine Police “Pretty Boys”>

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon has shown his respect for TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho.

On the morning of the 15th, through his personal Twitter account, Choi Siwon revealed a photo with U-Know Yunho and also wrote, “This time, it’s U-Know Yunho hyung, who is playing the role of Kang Eun Chul. One day he’s in Japan, another day he’s in America, but no matter how busy he is with his schedules, when the cut has ended, he will still shout “Director-nim, one more time please!” He’s a senior hyung who is full of passion. I would like to applaud the Yunho hyung who is such a person. You’ve worked hard!”

In the photo which was revealed, Choi Siwon and U-Know Yunho showed a friendly atmosphere with their thumbs raised up. Particularly, both of them were had coolly settled into the uniforms of the Marine Police.

Netizens who saw this photo commented, “I’m completely anticipating “Poseidon”, “The uniforms suit them well”, “Both of them are really pretty boys”.

-

<It Was a Great Honor to Have Been Able to Film With U-Know Yunho>

At the press conference for “Poseidon”, Choi Siwon revealed, “It was a great honor to have been able to film together with such a cool and handsome hyung. If the opportunity arises again, I want to act together with him again”.

-

<Choi Siwon Reveals a Unique Relationship, “Every time There Are Important Action Scenes, It Was Always With TVXQ”>

Choi Siwon has revealed his various thoughts on acting with U-Know Yunho.

He revealed an odd relationship with TVXQ, “For important action scenes, I’ve always shot them with the TVXQ members. I shot “Athena” with Choikang Changmin and now I’ve met U-Know Yunho in “Poseidon”.”

<The Power of Choi Siwon and U-Know Yunho, “Poseidon” is Confirmed to be a Hallyu Drama>

Because “Poseidon” includes the work of members of idol groups who are representative of Hallyu, the responses from various Asian countries has been enthusiastic.

Reporters from approximately 20 Asian countries, such as China, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore, showed up at the press conference for “Poseidon”. The fervour from the fans was even greater.

The production company of “Poseidon” explained, “In the Asian region, the broadcasting rights have almost been positively confirmed in a big portion of countries. Looking at the fact that the both of them are members of Hallyu idol groups, even in China, where the market for the broadcasting rights is small, one can see the amount of attention”.

In the drama, U-Know Yunho will be making a special appearance for 4 episodes as Sergeant Kim Seon Woo’s colleague. Yoo Chul Yong, the director for ”Poseidon”, said, “Although U-Know Yunho is only making a short appearance, he will be a character who is an essential and fundamental key to the story.

-

<”Poseidon” Choi Siwon Compliments U-Know Yunho, “He’s Really an Actor who Possesses Extraordinary Passion”>

Choi Siwon said, “Although Yunho’s airtime is not a lot, looking at his passionate acting, he was totally immersed in his acting.”

He continued, “Even though his body and mind were worn out, the fact that he still showed so much passion was really extraordinary. To me, he’s a singer who is my senior, but also my hyung for life.”

Han Jung Soo also said, “I met U-Know Yunho for the first time through this drama. Even though it was a very tough filming situation, he never once gave any indication of his fatigue. It was great looking at his passionate participation.”

-

<Choi Siwon, Relationship with TVXQ Revealed, “U-Know Yunho is a Senior Whom I Respect A Lot”>

Choi Siwon expressed his affection for U-Know Yunho, “Even though we both similarly stand on the stage as singers, in actual fact, I’m really proud of him”.

He also wittingly smiled and joked, “Maybe U-Know Yunho ssi also thinks of me in such a proud manner. He’s probably sleeping now.”

*Note: only Yunho-related parts have been translated.

Source: SSTV + asiatoday + osen + isplus + joynews + sports hankook + nate news + wstarnews

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

Guest lovelyunho

handsome yunho caps from sstv b.u.t mv full version~

8171tnc85650ffc7.jpg

81730411377098jpg.jpg

8174tnec29e9913a.jpg

8175cd54ab2355jpg.jpg

credit for pics: kachikaja(bewithyunho)+yunhogall@dcinside

THSK's New Album 'TONE' Release: September 28, 2011

Listen to preview of all songs here: http://www.youtube.com/user/uji3100#p/u/0/eujX4iY3_As

will finally be able to see yunho in poseidon on september 19 :)

thank you girls for sharing :)

jung yunho hwaiting!!!

thanks YO... even if we got to miss posting here for a while there's always a reason. but it doesn't mean we forgot even to make a visit... i'm here everyday not once, twice ahhh i can't count hahahaha

i'm very happy that Yun's thread is active... thank you all guys for making it happen... love the infos, pics, news and Yunhowhathaveyougot.

i so love love love the TONE album... for now bec. B.U.T is already performed at SmTown Tokyo... it's stuck in my head. & even tho the rest just have a short preview, it's already in your stream. the ballads are sooooo nice... miss this kind of music from them. the lyrics are good... Yunho said that WEEP might be a closing song in their concert... & it's true. for the lyrics pertains to the hardship they went thru & that the love of their fans is what made them strong & what them keep on going. as ballad as it is... i can imagine myself crying while they're singing this... thanks to those who translate the lyrics.

Poseidon is next...

Guest lovelyunho

hi all, hope everyone had a good weekend~

for those who haven't seen the full mv of b.u.t and thsk comment, go here:

http://aftertvxq.com/bo/bbs/board.php?bo_table=paradise&wr_id=95614

credit for videos: http://blog.livedoor.jp/aki_tvxq-soul_mate/archives/51756776.html and 2paradise

poseidon day everyone!!!

jung yunho hwaiting!!!

thanks Tha for those Yunho cuts in Poseidon... cool Yunho in uniform, can't wait when it's kicking richard simmons time.

and thanks too cat for the screen caps. just that when he's w/ his co SSAT... he's so flawless hahahaha

now that's what i want to see... Yunho in action, thanks YO.

Guest thasaranaki

HOMG, who does not fall in love with Kang Eun Chul?? He is just soooo hot, I love his character so much, he seem so tough outside but sweet and warm inside, very much like our Yunho in real life hehee.

Adding two more official pics from Poseidon..

1r1xE.jpg

sQvj1.jpg

credit: KBS

Guest lovelyunho

KYAAAA!! Charismatic Kang Eun Chul!! Watched the little clips of Yunho.

Yunho's appearance was very brief but loved every moment of it. He suits this role very well. I especially loved the scene where he's target shooting (he looked soooo gorgeous) and the scene where he's talking to Siwon's character and tells him that he's pathetic. Looking forward to episode 2 but first got to finish watching episode 1 (buffering is so bad)

You can watch Poseidon Ep. 1 here: http://joonmedia.tv/videos/play/41041/5

(hopefully buffering is not so bad for you gals)

Such a handsome guy~

32477272.jpg

pic credit: sorry forgot where i got it :sweatingbullets: will edit when i find out

Love this~his stare is so intense :wub:

f00914334e776c146ea00.jpg

f00914334e776c1909ae2.jpg

pic credit: on inside of pic (yunhogall@dcinside)

Yunho's creating such a buzz with just a cameo appearance. I'll look forward to the day when he's starring in his own drama.

Just for old time's sake, here's lovely pic of innocent Bong Goon~

111fif.jpg

pic credit: telzonedbskgall

Thank you girls for sharing pics and info.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ Yunho's so cool, handsome and his small face too. so manly but still cute >__.<

i just giggles @ part when face to face Siwon, Yunho's small head, he looks like a little boy :lol:

Poseidon New Pic in Bar

xQDnd.jpg

CLtuH.jpg

BsVsT.jpg

41VaW.jpg

OD6JK.jpg

uMzCP.jpg

More Caps~

Zvk6m.jpg

ahrrh.jpg

88HVP.jpg

credit: DC