BsrAr.jpg

Credit: my_yunnie

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ OMG so many pics come out now! and Poseidon~ :w00t::wub:

Fanacc @ NYC~

Yunho arrived at JFK today! :D I told him "WELCOME TO NEW YORK!" and he replied "ah.. thank you :) "

@Yunho_Changmin_

Yunho, why so damn perfect? You have it all, the talent, the looks, the admirable personality... Really a man to be admired!

@Saskiafern

He is beautiful...ok I didn't see him waist down coz I couldn't tear my eyes away from his face which is like blurry coz it's so small!!!

He's so thin lol there's nothing extra about the man and he had this shy smile on it's like w/o the stage charisma he's just the sweetest!

At some point a girl asked the bouncer: do you see a beautiful Asian man inside?!?!

This American bodyguard was laughing as he steered bb away from us crazy fangirls then he put his hand on bb's waist lol so jealous!

@xZhengYunHaox

i saw yunho in lacoste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's freakin beautiful~!

@Jun_QC

I WAS JUST SIPPING ON MY COCKTAIL WHEN YUNHO WALKED INTO THE PARTY (IM BEING SERIOUS HERE)

i cant even type coherently, I should just headsmash on the keyboard XDDDDD

AND THEN HIS MANAGER RECOGNIZED ME FROM AIRPORT + TOLD THE BLOND COORDI AND YUNHO, + THEY BOTH LOOKED AT ME AND I JUST TRIED TO FADE INTO THE TABLE I WAS LEANING AGAINST

john tesh HIS BEAUTY MARK IS SO SEXY OMFG. DYINGGGGG~ HES SO SKINNY THO, WHAT THE john tesh HAPPENED TO THEM MUSCLES?!

@rawrboysmode

Guest Lovely-Panda

There're a ton of spamming tweets right now, I have a difficult time catching up all of them, so i just update pics instead :P

A summary of all tweets : Everyone met Yunho at the airport said he's really nice, calm and the sweetest person. Since they left a space for him, he seemed comfortable with fans around. They also unveiled he looks more skinny in person and his face is really small due to his jawline, his glasses even makes his face seems smaller lol. How small your face can be, Yunho xD

Thanks to fans who waited and greeted him at airport ^^

6Epha.png

7mrU7.png

Gosh, his smile is so adorable, love it :wub:

hm0zo.png

qHFOg.png

Credit : Jun-Q

1oH6X.jpg

RkECS.jpg

During the undercover investigation, yunho got a gunshot instead of Sunwoo(siwon), then yunho leave to Japan Maritime Safety Agency for training.ㅠㅠ

Trans by : my_yunnie

We have a triangle love here, and i know Yunho will lose this competition <_<

Nh6Xk.jpg

Credit: akiye

Guest thasaranaki

Fan account: Jung Yunho in NYC!!

I got home from school and I was thinking that I would like to go on tumblr, which I hadn’t done in like 3 days. And I was scrolling through my dash and I saw this article: http://americankpopfans.com/2011/09/08/event-meet-yunho-and-changmin-of-tvxq-tonight-in-nyc/

So naturally I starting screaming at my sister that we had to go, and even though my mom had hurt her ankle and is stuck on crutches she was egging u spn, yelling at us to “Hurry up! Bring your cameras! Bring your CD! Bring a sharpie!” Over the next 20 minutes we ran around the house trying to find appropriate t-shirts (we both wore red ones) and stuff for them to sign (Alyssa brought her ‘Balloons’ album and I just had a notebook) and then we were like, running out the door, still not believing that we were actually going to see them! While we were on the train I was thinking, “How is Changmin going to be there, I though he was flying in tomorrow or something…” (He actually wasn’t there- he got in too late to come.)

I knew it was fashion week but at the same time I’d forgotten, so when we got there it was super crowded. We got there at about 6 and found out that to get into the Lacoste store you had to be 21, because they were having a party and serving alcohol and stuff, so we were a bit bummed about that, but we hung around outside figuring that even if we couldn’t go in we’d still see him. And then some girls came up to us and were like, “Are you waiting for DBSK?” because they saw our red shirts, and so after that we were basically all fan-girling together and it was wonderful. The girl who organized the event showed up and apparently she was friends with one of the security officers for Yunho or something, and said that they wanted fans to come basically for a publicity thing, so they could say “Oh look at how many people were waiting for Yunho to come,” so it wasn’t actually a fan meeting but we were okay with that. Then at about 7:30 we heard Yunho was leaving his hotel and walking down, so we were on intense lookout for the next 30 minutes.

So yeah, a half hour goes by and one of the girls shouts, “I THINK I SEE HIM HE’S WEARING A JACKET AND GLASSES” and OH MY GOD IT WAS HIM. HE WAS GORGEOUS AND FLAWLESS AND WE ALL SCREAMED JUST LIKE THEY WANTED US TO.

He had on like a dark blue suit jacket and black frame glasses and his was so beautiful! I only saw him for a few seconds but I could just tell, he had them most flawless skin I’ve ever seen! He looked kinda tired but also like he was trying not to smile, like even though there were only about 20-30 of us it was more than what he’d expected and he was sort of enjoying the attention (hell I know I would be if I were him!)

After he went in we hung around outside thinking he’d wave to us or something- the store is like, entirely glass and 2 floors. The organizer girl said he wasn’t going to stay long, he was just “browsing” and then he was going to leave. She also said he was going to “Be nicer to us” whatever that meant. We were kind of blocking the sidewalk a bit, people kept having to push past us, but nobody yelled at us or tried to make us move…aside from the hotdog vendor who showed up at about 7 and made us mover over. And we were all like, “Excuse me, WE were here FIRST!” But whatever, it didn’t really bother us too much.

People kept asking us who we were waiting for, a couple of people thought it was Justin Beiber. Some girls had the “Keep Your Head Down” CD and it was huge- it looked like a textbook (because it had photos inside) so others were like “I guess he wrote that book or something,” which had us all hysterically laughing. But when we told people we were waiting for a Korean Pop Star, they kinda just rolled their eyes and walked away (freaking pissed us off, but what can you do?).

He came outside again at like 8:45 and I actually got a video of him! He’s only in it for about 2 seconds, but you can tell it’s him. Plus I got tumblr URLs from girls who got better fan cams. Oh, and there were 2 fanboys there, which was john teshing epic!

So even though I only saw him for a few seconds, it was TOTALLY worth the 3 hours Alyssa and I spent outside next to a hot dog stand waiting for him. Plus there were a bunch of people taking pictures and videos, so maybe we’ll end up on KBS or something!

credit: cherithangel@tumblr

Guest yoyo_yoyo

U-Know Yunho on his New York Visit ~ Overwhelming Number of Fans

xDVlZ.jpg

Even in New York, TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho has proven to be a “world star”.

On September 9th, photos of U-Know Yunho being surrounded by many fans were uploaded onto online communities. The day before on September 8th, U-Know Yunho had left Korea for New York to take part in fashion brand Lacoste’s “New York Collection” event. In this particular photo, U-Know Yunho was visiting a Lacoste store located at New York Manhattan Park Avenue.

The photo captured the situation of U-Know Yunho, who was wearing black rimmed glasses, being swarmed by many overseas fans. What was eye-catching was the stumped and helpless expressions of the personnel in the store.

It is known that Choikang Changmin was unable to attend this event due to other fixed schedules.

Source: naver news

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

:wub:

NuU1p.jpg

ivPXP.jpg

credit: DC

Guest iChangmin

Fan account: Jung Yunho in NYC!!

Then at about 7:30 we heard Yunho was leaving his hotel and walking down, so we were on intense lookout for the next 30 minutes.

credit: cherithangel@tumblr

Literally walked down, like his hotel is near that Lacoste?

Guest thasaranaki

[Fanaccount] Yunho At NYC (Lacoste Event)

This morning, during my workout, I watched an episode of Super Junior Explorers of the Human Body. It was Episode 9, where DBSK guest stars! (Yes. All five of them: JYJ and TVXQ pre-current affairs – i.e. the separation.)

As I watched Siwon defeat Yunho during the one-on-one dodge ball game (after Kangin's defeat at Yunho's hands), I though to myself, it would be so cool to meet Yunho! Then I remembered that I would at least get to see him at the SMTown Live Concert on October 23 in Madison Square Garden. I made a mental note to remember to buy myself a ticket for SMTown Live in New York, which goes on sale on Friday, September 9! (Remember to buy your tickets at 10am on

I had been following AKPF’s posts (Follow them on twitter @AKPF – I’m not being paid to say this, btw, just a thankful fan!) about Yunho and Changmin coming to NYC for a photo shoot for Lacoste, but figured, since I’m not really a Cassie or a serious fan girl for TVXQ, I should leave the work to serious Cassies. (If it were SHINee and/or SuJu now, we would be talking about something else. I’m a serious Shawol and E.L.F. – Really. You don’t understand: I’m getting SHINee and SuJu shirts made for the SMTown Live in NYC concert. I will share as soon as I have a prototype. I plan to give out a couple for free to see if people like it and then let Shawols and E.L.F.s order for the show! Not to worry!! Stay tuned for more on the shirts in the next week or so)

I went through the day occasionally checking my @JayNoonaYeppo twitter feed and my Facebook account, and at around 4pm, at the end of my meetings, I noticed AKPF had an “EVENT” alert on Facebook – TVXQ was going to have a fan meeting at Lacoste to celebrate Fashions Night Out in New York City. Lacoste is a few blocks away from my office. I had to go. Or did I? I fought with myself for maybe an hour about whether or not I should go. However, as I read the sad notes from various Cassies who could not attend the show because they lived so far away, I felt like I had to go. I wanted to be able to share pictures and fancams with fans who couldn’t be there to see their K-Pop idols.

Like a good Cassie, I finished my work for the day and rushed out to catch a cab home for a quick change. When I got home, I turned on TVXQ’s Keep Your Head Down for motivation.

As it was playing in the background, I felt myself getting more and more excited to meet Yunho and Changmin. I recalled just how relaxed and exciting they seemed on SuJu’s Explorers of the Human Body. I was so amped by the time I was ready!

I arrived at the Lacoste store on 49th Street and 5th Avenue in Midtown East Manhattan. The intersection is quite famous because there’s a Saks Fifth Avenue store at the same location. To my dismay, there was a huge line outside the Lacoste store, and the line was moving very slowly.

j5jpV.jpg

Credit: ktertainment.blogspot.com

Photo by: @JayNoonaYeppo

While waiting, I took some pictures of the eye candy in the window. And we were entertained by Mr. Michael Kors who was also at his newly opened MK store across the road from Lacoste. (You just can't script the stuff that happens in New York City! Especially on Fashions Night Out -- but I digress!)

I was a very good Cassie because I stayed in line and waited my turn. TVXQ [only Yunho] arrived, with an entourage that made it so difficult to see his face. He arrived in a stretch limo, and he was quickly ushered into the store as a ton of fans screamed his name. A ton of people on the line kept asking, “Who just entered the store?” As a good Cassie, I tried to educate them, but non K-Pop fans just don’t get it the way we do. Seriously, what a waste of time.

Yunho was wearing all black (clearly a black Lacoste shirt) with a nerdy-chic pair of thick-rimmed eyeglasses. I tried to take pictures from outside, but it was impossible. I tried to find Changmin, only to find out later that he didn’t attend the event. I hope he’s okay … T.T

As I got to the head of the line, the store’s manager said, “We are sorry, but everyone has to leave and clear the side walk. The party is over and we are not letting anyone else inside the store.” I went from patient, to sad, to upset in the span of a few seconds! Why? The store was NOT full, and we HAD been waiting PATIENTLY. I just told a few others and myself in line: this is a public sidewalk so we don’t have to leave. We can just patiently wait for them to come out. At a certain point, the store’s manager started to let a LARGE group of people in and the fans outside became very upset. The store manager’s reason for letting those people in – “They are press.” I had to SPEAK UP. “In the age of social media, everyone outside here that you’re not letting in will tell the whole world about what you’re doing. We are also the press now, lady!” I couldn’t help myself… It must be the lawyer in me…

I was so upset that I sent a message to AKPF on Facebook complaining that the store was keeping TVXQ’s fans outside on the sidewalk and refusing to let us in. AKPF was very nice and made some calls, which must have worked because they let us in! Yay!!

I was the first to get in because I had my ID card ready and apparently because they were serving alcohol there was an age limit on who they could let into the store, or something like that. The store is actually quite nice. Two floors. Great staff – aside from those who didn’t want to let TVXQ’s fans inside to meet their idol!

Anyway, all is well that ends well. As soon as I entered the store, I made my way upstairs where some handlers were hiding TVXQ in what looked like a dressing room. I asked upstairs if both Changmin and Yunho were there and I was told that Changmin didn’t attend. Eventually, Yunho came out of the dressing room and was ushered into the elevator, and when he appeared again downstairs, there was serious pandemonium. Tons of fans were outside pressed up against the glass trying to get pictures of him.

Mrgyj.jpg

He was friendly and quiet. Not afraid, but totally listening to the manager/handler – which means he didn’t take any pictures with fans or sign any autographs… His quiet calm definitely won me over. It’s not just an act for shows or music videos. He is actually calm in person.

Here are the pictures that I made from the event. It was definitely worth attending. I’d do it again for any K-Pop idol who comes to NYC – I’m not really into "paparazzi" pictures -- I can't do the pics at the airport or hotel. But, here Yunho was at an event where he invited press and was promoting a product. I was definitely happy to attend. I hope you enjoy the pictures for tonight – fancam will be uploaded over the weekend!

[Postmortem: When I got home, I was so excited to show my pictures to the Hubster. His first reaction: Oh nice pics! Why didn’t you get a shot with the guy?” My reaction: O___o à TT__TT – Why didn’t I remember that I’m pretty good at selcas?]

YtkhR.jpg

gCvRz.jpg

vumoj.jpg

JBA9g.jpg

rf6KC.jpg

ENzxB.jpg

bVHAL.jpg

Dm5IU.jpg

[ktertainment.blogspot.com; @JayNoonaYeppo]

Hi angels sorry post is short but got link to article sort of thing that mentioned yunho Lacoste ^O^ our international sensation!!!!!!!!!!!!! duno what this site is but i like this writer lol!

http://ny.racked.com/archives/2011/09/09/lacostes_fno_afterparty_was_full_of_surprises.php

Guest Lovely-Panda

110910 Yunho @ Lacoste Fashion Show

Bky9v.jpg

hneXb.jpg

UW26q.jpg

RCbhW.jpg

jcWay.jpg

THUpa.jpg

jo174s.jpg aXWhLs.jpg qxogqs.jpg jk9v4s.jpg PqTc3s.jpg 2qvpPs.jpg

6KZqHs.jpg 1kItms.jpg 3tWPfs.jpg

onFgvs.jpg 42KDws.jpg 3M07fs.jpg nH0lvs.jpg

Credits: ContinueTVXQ + OneTVXQ + clear_sunrise + sarang327 + Cristy Yeung + Jaejoongiekim

Bonus:

Hi...

6b8e063fgw1dl0oy0pet7g.gif

Bye!

tumblr_lraykmIflo1qh825eo2_250.gif

lol Why so cute xD

Credit: tumblr + yunnasu@youtube

Guest Lovely-Panda

‘Poseidon’ Jung Yunho, An Intense Pose Which Surpasses The Leads, “Is It Really Just A Special Appearance?”

JWfQu.jpg

TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho (Jung Yunho) has made his debut as a Marine Police Special Forces Tactics Team leader, showcasing an intense pose.

Jung Yunho will be appearing as Marine Police Special Forces member “Kang Eun Chul” in KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Poseidon” (Scriptwriter Jo Kyu Won/Director Yoo Chul Yong), which will be making its first broadcast on September 19. Although the role he has taken is a short one, he has attempted to transform himself into an actor through a special appearance which has produced great impact.

On August 16 at Incheon Harbor, where filming was taking place, Jung Yunho transformed into a level-headed and stoic Marine Police Special Forces member, kicking off his first start in the role.

In order to apprehend a suspect, the situation was panicky and chaotic. Jung Yunho put on several kilograms worth of Special Forces team gear, including his gloves, helmet, special glasses, mask, bulletproof vest etc, perfectly re-enacting the look of a real-life Marine Special Forces team member and showing off a strong masculine beauty.

Particularly, on the day of the filming, because it was a summer day, the heat was severe, but there was no other choice but to go through the arduous process of putting on the several layers of Special Forces gear. Even though it was Jung Yunho’s first time wearing Special Forces gear, while he showed off a curious vibe, he also took special care of the props and meticulously put on the gear, paying close attention to this first filming.

Looking at that scene, even though this was Jung Yunho’s first time challenging the role of a Marine Police member, he could deftly handle the acting skills required of him. He also received many compliments from the staff. When Jung Yunho was confronting and interrogating the suspect, the unique charisma he emitted was reminiscent of his excellent genes. The action scenes which he partook elevated the buzz and anticipation surrounding “Poseidon”.

Kang Eun Chul, the role that Jung Yunho is taking on, is a very principled person who thoroughly abides by his ideologies. He received recognition for having the ability to surpass everybody else and thus became the leader of the Tactics Team. He is scheduled to have an intense showdown and compelling dialogue with Seon-Woo (Choi Siwon), who is also a Marine Police Special Forces team member like him, but who is always getting into trouble.

In real life, Jung Yunho and Choi Siwon, both belonging to the same company, have a close relationship. This time around, at the filming location of “Poseidon”, both of them fell into step with each other and were generous with encouragement for each other. Even though this is only a special appearance from Jung Yunho, he showed off his enthusiastic passion for acting, raising the energy levels at the filming site.

Production company Annex Telecom said “Amidst his busy schedule, Jung Yunho took time out to take part in the filming for “Poseidon”. Compared to anybody else, he possessed great enthusiasm and immersed himself into acting“. He continued, “Despite the fact that Jung Yunho is only being a special guest for “Poseidon”, he has made the first half of the story into a robust one. Please show lots of love for “Poseidon”, which is now being filmed at an intense pace.”

Source: newsen

Follow us on twitter: @ContinueTVXQ for the latest update on TVXQ.

Guest lovelyunho

OMG!!!! loving all the previews from Tone. i want it right now! iIt has so many different genres and they’ve definitely upgraded their vocals. especially love telephone which is just so mellow and feel good song and shiawase iro no hana which is so beautiful and hearing it almost brought me to tears even though i don’t understand a thing they’re singing. loved yunho's voice in shiawase. want to hear the epic 6min 40 sec song!

i expect it to be thsk's best album to date :)

great news for fans: it seems that there's going to be a pv for the song 'duet' and they're going to be accepting pictures submitted by fans to be put into the pv. it should be in line with the song title 'duet'. can be pic of you with your family, lover, friend, etc. for more details go to: http://toho-jp.net/info/110914_4.html or

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=uknow&no=128457&page=1&bbs=

they can't put all the pictures submitted into the pv but i still hope lots of fans participate. can't wait to see it :)

jung yunho hwaiting!!!

ahh, most of us love telephone... upon hearing it i instantly fell for it. i don't know why...

and SINH is pure love too... can't say the full title so i'll just stick to SINH hahahaha

Yunho's voice takes me to heights that it won't want to come down. but all in all... TONE is 'THE' album that is a must. i can't throw any of the songs in the album... i went nuts w/ B.U.T... replaying it in my head over & over.

hello Miyun, YO, Tha, Lovely, Pip

Guest thasaranaki

Just like ppl said, if "KYHD" is the best Korean album to date, "TONE" is indeed the best Japanese album to date. I seriously LOVE all the songs, and I am soooo happy that there are many ballad songs in there. Just like most of ppl, I especially love "Telephone" the most, I never expected the song would be soooo beautiful like this when I saw the title at first. Their voices sound sooo mature and sexy in this song specially.

I would said that I love "DUET" and "Shiawase Iro No Hana" (which means "The flower with the color of happiness") equally the same, I totally sooo impressed with Yunho's voice in "Shiawase Iro No Hana", he totally blew me away with his high notes and everything, now ppl need to stop underestimated or criticized Yunho's voice, he is already proved himself that he is a great singer, there is no doubt about that.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

AH Tud! long time no see you here *hug* :)

I was replaying whole preview of album all day today :P

ann i just wish those ballad songs will be make MV ^^

U-Know Yunho, Crowned as the Public Enemy Guest? “Sorry, But He’s More Handsome than the Groom”

hkQWl.jpg

U-Know attended a wedding ceremony as a guest and caused inconvenience to the groom.

On September 14, a post titled “The U-Know Yunho who is More Handsome than the Groom” was uploaded onto an online community guestboard. Two photos of TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho were revealed.

In the photos, U-Know Yunho was beside the groom and he was literally radiating the pose of a celebrity. In the post, the author wrote words to the effect of “Because he’s more handsome than the groom, sorry”. Furthermore, together with Shinee’s Key, who was beside U-Know Yunho, both of them were eye-catching.

Netizens commented, “Mr. Groom, sorry”, “Because he’s turned out so good-looking, it’s a crime”, “There must have been dissatisfaction that day”, “I’m going to apologize to the bride”, “He’s emitting radiance”, “If you said it was Yunho who was the one getting married, I would have believed it”, “No matter what he wears, the suit turns out to fit him so well”.

This photo was taken by a fan at the wedding ceremony of a manager at SM Entertainment which SM Entertainment singers attended, and has become a hot topic amongst fans.

Source: newsen

sweet guy :wub:

YEGKl.jpg

[trans] Yunho went to support his friends yesterday ^_^

RT @Bong_Actress

어제는 윤호가 극장에 와서 응원해줬어요♥피곤했을텐데..역시 너는 의리보이♥ 고마워 정태자♥오늘도 2막 테크니컬 리허설 중..리허설 사진 고고~ http://yfrog.com/kikz5kaj http://yfrog.com/h6ytktej http://yfrog.com/hsrv0omdj

Yesterday, Yunho came to the theatre to support us♥ He should have been tired.. no doubt you're a loyal boy♥ Thank you Jung Crown Prince♥ Today I'm in the midst of the technical rehearsals for Act II.. rehearsal photo gogo~

credit: @mug_ping

Archived