☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoyo_yoyo

I just want cry while reading of this! :tears:

I know that he's very hardworking to practice, no one could stop this man but plz do not be to injury and painful Yunho ya ~

we are proud of you...Jung Yunho hwaiting!!!!

Fan Account of Yunho at Kiss & Cry Recording on 110726

tEgnp.jpg

This fan account is written by Besangyh@twitter, chinese translation by 猪头猪脑路猪甲.

The competition is taking place each week. I wonder if there is time for practice. He’ve been practicing jumps for 5 days and during the warm up before the competition, he fell, the way he place his hand on the waist when he is going to take a rest, I couldn’t stand it anymore and thus, these words blurted out from my mouth. I think he has presented a performance that he has placed all his efforts in, so for the performance that he has brought out so far, everyone should have felt the sincerity that he has placed in.

Jung Star, who always works hard to show the best side of him for each performance, obtained a high score! Today is the best performance as well!! There is a short resting time and thus, I decided to write a longer one, it is a great performance and everyone must remember to watch STAR WARS!!! (Even though we are asked not to disclose anything, but since they did not obey the rules, we shall not obey it too.)

The fan account is from 俏俏的球球@ weibo

The theme for today is JUMP..

Yunho has brought out a great performance for this competition (performance)..

But when I was watching the performance, my heart was pumping at a fast rate..

This was because when Yunho was practicing, he fell a number a times when he was doing the JUMP moves..

Also, the degree of the fall was so serious that it shocked others, it was till the extent that you could not bare to watch it..

But, though Yunho has fell a number of times during the practices, he succeeded during the actual performance..

How do I say it…I had a mixed feeling…

Though the judges have given a great score…and have praised him…

But what do you all know?

He has performed very well…”If he is to perform better, he should be able to do it?” These words…

If you were there to see his practices, will you still be able to say out these words?… I am really upset….

The score from the Judges who throw their roses as their votes were great… but Yunho did not obtained the first position for the overall ranking…

Even in this way, Yunho will not fall down (I think the meaning is eliminated)…But no matter how I see, it is evident that he is someone who will move on to the very end.

I am not sure if I am able to say such words…

The junior who is in the same company as Yunho…fainted during the performance. .

Body condition does not seem to be good. I am not sure if this is the reason that caused her, who usually did well for the performances previously, to make a mistake today..

After she fainted, the male partner was left to receive the reviews from the judges alone…

I have a mixed feeling today

I was looking at Yunho when he was practicing and I kept thinking ‘Ah, should I do something’

I could not present it in a way in which I felt sorry about him.. and I just let it pass (I really think that he will not perform well..)

During the performance, he performed the moves smoothly and succeeded… he stood lightly and modestly in front of the judges…

When I saw this side of him, my tears dropped…people who went together with me cried sadly too…

A lot of hard work has been placed in to bring out this performance… But why am I saying such words instead of words to encourage him…

I really hope that this program will halt…I am really worried about Yunho… TT_TT

Looking forward to the next episode of Kiss & Cry, but Yunho, please don’t get hurt again.

Source: Besangyh@twitter, 俏俏的球球@ weibo, 猪头猪脑路猪甲

Translated by: ContinueTVXQstaff_Lynn9 @ ContinueTVQ.com

Distributed by: ContinueTVXQstaff_Lynn9 @ ContinueTVQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

Guest me1me2

that fan acct. surely add worries to our already worried mind. i don't know if i want him to stay or get eliminated... but seeing his face filled with eagerness and the willingness to make it to the top... i'll just pray for him not to get hurt. to just make it pass K&C injury free...

ANSz-11n.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

credit:art by imikimi.com

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Kiss & Cry to eliminate team weekly from the 4th round onwards

zgLi0.jpg

SBS “Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry” is looking to speed things up

“Kiss & Cry” was originally slated to eliminate teams after every 2 weeks of the competition, but starting from the 4th round, a team is eliminated every week, and the winner will be chosen a week before the Ice Show.

PD Kim explains: “Currently there are 7 teams, and as to accommodate for the schedule for Kim Yuna’s Ice Show in August, we have decided to quicken the pace of the show. The winner of “Kiss & Cry” will perform with Kim Yuna at the 15th of August Kim Yuna’s Ice show.

The theme for the 26th, the recording of the 4th round, will be “Movie and Drama OSTs”, while the theme for the following week will be “Gifts”.

Source: 10.asiae, Nannan, yinyuetai

Translated by: ContinueTVXQstaff_empired @ ContinueTVQ.com

Distributed by: ContinueTVXQstaff_empired @ ContinueTVQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

BcgWz.jpg

:wub:

peneQ.jpg

Guest thasaranaki

FTIsland Choi Min Hwan Mention About "Uknow Yunho" On His Twitter

PahyP.jpg

Uknow Yunho senior said "Not too worried about the future,happily living will have a successful future"

@DeniseJCChen

virYx.jpg

tUZ2O.jpg

sEceX.jpg

UAU7f.jpg

zX5xP.jpg

credit: chubee

Guest thasaranaki

TVXQ’s Yunho to become a Jedi Knight for ‘Kiss and Cry’

aHv5h.jpg

TVXQ’s Yunho delighted the audience with his ‘Star Wars‘-based routine for the 4th round of SBS’s ‘Kiss and Cry‘.

The upcoming episode will see Yunho showing some flashy swordsmanship on ice with a lightsaber. He’ll also be utilizing fireworks during the performance as well.

The fourth round is bringing in a lot of attention because the contestants must incorporate an axel in their routine. Even the athletic Yunho had a difficult time in mastering the axel jump, but he apparently managed it by gaining quick momentum with a forward take-off.

The judges complimented, “Up until today, it was like a gala show – but today’s program really brought in the essence of ice skating,” and “It’s like I’m watching your Michael Jackson performance again from the first episode“.

Yunho’s flashy Star Wars routine can be seen on July 31st when the program airs.

Source+Photo: Newsen via Nate

Credit: allkpop

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ thank you for sharing link :w00t:

DBSK's Yunho Transforms into a Jedi on Ice!

AB0Tp.jpg

DBSK’s Yunho and partner Claudia Muller showed off a spectacular performance in the fourth round of competitions on “Kim Yuna’s Kiss and Cry,” where they skated to the all-time favorite “Star Wars” melody. The theme for the fourth competition was jumps, and Yunho wowed both the judges and the crowd by executing the axel, a one-and-a-half revolution jump and the most difficult among single jumps.

He also attached a special device on his skates to have sparks fly as he skates for an electrifying performance, literally and figuratively. Meanwhile, favorites f(x)’s Krystal will perform to “Pirates of the Caribbean” and comedian Kim Byung Man will skate to “Harry Potter.” SBS will air an 80 minute “Kim Yuna’s Kiss and Cry” special this Sunday, July 31st, at 6:30PM KST.

qicw1.jpg

credit: soompi

Guest pippy

Hi angles jsut watched yunho in kiss and cry! he got second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yunho did an axel! so amazing!!! Yundia Fighting!!!!!!!!!! Huggles everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

@tha Do you know if you want to come to sydney to see tvxq? i put my name on the list at tvxq australia so sit with other tvxq fans fire red ocean! hope get tickets!

Guest me1me2

i'm very excited and very very happy for you Pip if ever... but cross finger for the ticket... go go go!!! and i hope Tha can be with you too... it'll be super awesome the two of you together chanting to Yunho & Changmin. see... dreams do come true... just don't forget fancams and pics oki doki???

Yunho is a strong skater now... the way he glides and the speed he makes is awesome. you can do anything if you just put your heart & mind to it... Yunho's motto.

we haven't had good fancams at a nation but the ones available is of course a thank you. saying they're out of tunes is not a good comment even if it's to be considered constructive. we've waited for them to have this kind of performance and all you get is ... they're out of tunes etc. etc. etc. blah blah blah. it's not a good way of showing your support if you put it that way, i can understand it if it comes from the other sides fans but coming from us Homin lovers... it's a no no. imagine the hard work they've put in the rehearsals and the actual concert itself and all you get are those "praises"????? even if you think they didn't bring us a performance that is not to your satisfaction, just keep it to yourself. i know some Homin fans are disappointed too when they read the comments and like me didn't argue bout it coz it's not a good ex. to be arguing w/ your own. we like to keep the peace at our very own backyard so i just rant in here for this is my haven. my Yunho sisters in here are understanding. ahh, you can't really satisfy everybody even if they confess they love, respect, and support you.

Guest pippy

@tud Hugggles!!!!!! i think its easier going through a fan site cause i have work, and probably will be when the tickets go on sale so figured that was best way to go about it, hope tha can come too!!! be so awesome! At the anti tvxq fans and even some of our own fans i agree, it is so rude, selfish and childishly stupid to be picking on them for one song! which yes wasn;t there best performance but certainly was not out of tune like they are saying it is, 1. Yunho changes the notes around a bit to suit his vocals more and the song was arranged differently and wasn't even the whole song. 2. fancams ca be deceiving to really know how bad or good they were you would really have to be there, i have near perfect pitch so i can only go on what my ears tell me, yunho and changmin BOTH were out of breath a bit, because they sang superstar and rising sun before stand by you i believe and toki wo tomete before SBU also. now if you check out superstar, rising sun, and even toki wo tomete compared to SBU, their voices are a lot stronger. Changmin's low note in some body to love, sound quite restricted and one note in SBU was a bit off when Yunho sang it, that was about it! Now that was my assesssent of the first fancam of it. now if I post this one,

Listen to it again. Ta da! yunho's note doesn't sound a bit off anymore,Changmin not so breathy.

Honestly people are so over dramatic if your fan cam has too much static then the voices don't sound so good. Some people think they have good ears but really they don't and they have no clue at ALL how hard singing live is^^ or much about music^^plus its two voices of cause its different sounding, people just refuse to get used to it, cause so hooked on before. or only watch and listen to it once, which is not enough to make an accurate assessment, like when you listen to your own voice played back it sounds weird at first cause your not used to it. I compared it to 2009 performance and nearly fell asleep at the others voices, they only sing straight notes all the time, gets same old same old. Yunho has variety and colour and dynamics in his notes which I like, he made the melody his own, no carbon copy thank god. No one sings like Yunho! no one should ever try really, his voice is to unique^^Hope Yunho takes melody more often for our enjoyment and annoy his antis mwahahaha! If ever Yunho decides to go solo, its gonna be EPIC!!!!Watch out antis this guy is a tripple threat! Huggles Tud pay them no attention^^ Yun and Min did great! :wub:

Archived