Sf | Bay Area Ravers

Guest claire.rawr

Guest BAZINGA!

lol got my tickets for kaskade when they were 35$ too bad they lovefest afterparty got cancelled you guys know why?

Dang, did you see how Warfield started charging 80$ for mainfloor and 50$ for balcony or something? There's not really a difference since buying balcony only "guarantees" you a seat but who actually enforces that stuff at rave.

They said that bill graham was too small to safely host a rave. It's from all the media coverage about edc and drug awareness at raves rising.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest danhknee

Dang, did you see how Warfield started charging 80$ for mainfloor and 50$ for balcony or something? There's not really a difference since buying balcony only "guarantees" you a seat but who actually enforces that stuff at rave.

They said that bill graham was too small to safely host a rave. It's from all the media coverage about edc and drug awareness at raves rising.

its also wack they canceled lovefest afterparty now its at kelly mission rock

I'm going to kaskade, although I feel a bit hesitant--I just hope they have good security because it's definitely not a huge venue and I don't want to get stomped over if people rush in :/

On another note, I have 3 hard tickets to Nocturnal...decided to not go anymore. Msg me if you're interested! Got them from the authorized web dealer (flavorus)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BAZINGA!

How much they going for? I might go or save my money and go Tao

go toooo Taoooo. I think Spookfest is around 45$-ish right now? Imo the lineup is meehhh.

• 3 months later...
Guest danhknee

Afrojack's going to be playing at Ruby Skye in June, who's down? its going to be a 18+ event. Also anyone going to etd love or above and beyond at ruby skye?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest danhknee

raving in cali would never end just that it would never be the same again. the rave scene these past few years has been changing already.

steve aoiki at the warfield april 1st tickets are out

• 2 weeks later...
Guest danhknee

sho sho sad. oh wells!

I like 21+ anyways (:

too bad i got 6 more months till 21 or i'd so go to PvD, Dash Berlin, Afrojack, and ATB this year sucks

anyone going to steve aoki on april fools?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest danhknee

I regret not going to Aoki's. ): Lucky bastards.

to me it felt like aoki with tiga at the warfield sucked i wish i gone to atb at ruby skye instead

Archived