NEGIMA!

Guest MUSTARD*

Guest Take Five

^i kinda wanna watch an episode just to hear everyone's voice. do you recommend any good episode? lol. i don't wanna download the whole thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theonecalledy2ckt

a. it's magister magi negima. or as the anime seems to call it, mahou sensei negima.

b. the manga is good. i saw one episode of the show, and was immediately turned off. <_<

• 1 month later...
Guest RagingHEART

i've only watched the anime but itz quite funni! but the last few episodes were SAD

maybe i'll read the manga haha

anyone kno if there is any BIG differences between the two?

Guest Take Five

^well, the manga has ecchi...and it's better lol. and it's still ongoing of course. otherwise, i don't know cuz i only watched the 1st episode of the anime.

Guest Saphire Rain

I like the huge cast of characters, and how they each have unique personalities and club selections. Gotta admit, the atmosphere created in the story in very enticing, I wouldn't mind going to a highschool like that, though being a guy that might be difficult and all. My favourite character is Honya, cute and timid, a clone of Naruto's Hinata, but done much better imo.

• 3 months later...

D: Dude..since when was this here? lol *casts revive on the topic*

o_o http://mahoraacademy.org/ Join now~ XD I'm apart of the staff there so like..if you're not a member there already, I suggest you join. :D We're the 1st English forum dedicated to Negima..whoo. lol Cos I don't really like AQS XD

EDIT: If you join, tell Jiz sent ya XD

o_O; I wouldn't know, I started to loose interest right when the tournament started. ^^; I should really try to catch up

Guest revontulet

i'm on chapter 27...whatever volume that's on. i tried an ep of the anime but the drawings didn't look so good and they took out all the ecchi(which is what akamatsu mangas are all about lol) so i quit. i wonder why they gave asuna blue and green eyes though...

I thought this was a cute manga, but I sort of got bored with it cuz it reminded me so much of Love Hina. Asuna's eyes are supposed to be blue and green like Yuna from FFX. If you look on the cover of the Del Ray copy of the manga, she has different colored eyes.

Guest LaydeeMel

Negima I like the artist. :P Ken is awesome. Im selling my books though click my link in my siggy if you wanna buy. D:

• 3 months later...
Guest Lisa

I've only read the first two volumes of the manga and I've seen two episodes of the anime... but so far I think it's really cute.

Guest madeinktown

i read a couple of volumes on this. i liked the manga, but i watched the anime and it was so crappy. it made me sad to see manga murdered like that.

Archived