[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks for the link. i couldn't really make out which channel it's going to be on either... but i'm sure we'll find out soon.

omg!! yea i just realised it!! they stopped subbing the show!! damn!! i hope they sub the bigbang episode but even the SNSD ones, i can't seem to find the chi-subs for it. DAMN!

yeah... maybe they don't like the show anymore... that means no more subs, huh? boo...

well let's hope they sub this episode since it's got Daesung ^^ *crosses fingers*

^Her name is Park SunYoung. She is an SBS Announcer.

I was pretty behind in this thread, well luckily only about 4 pages ^^;;

I still haven't watched episode 19 yet and 20 is coming on like soonish? lol...

Oh i have his mp3s and mvs! lemme upload them then :D

Yeah I want more physical games. Word Games are only fun with subs T_T without it, I'm just grinning because it looks/seems funny xD

EDIT:

Park Hyun Bin - Oppaman mp3. I upped it in sharebee, so it has MU, Zshare and Badongo link :)

click click

omg, Thanks SO MUCH for the song!! I've been looking for it for a long time!!

And I agree... I want more physical games too!

i liked the older episodes as well!

OMG....!!! what happened to the song list?!?!?!?!?! half of it's gone!!! and i don't know why!!!

all my work's gone.................. :crazy:

what am i gonna do now...?

I'm starting to miss the older episodes too >_<;

And I'm SO sorry that your post was messed up T__T

I know how much work you put into that... D:

Guest silverwingz

Jeanjoo! you're back! ^____^

the song list's ok now.. i redid it. didn't take TOO long coz i kinda remembered what songs were in the episodes from the

time they changed to the historical theme. every since the change, not a lot of songs were used, which made it a lot easier!

it was a pain redoing episodes 11-13 tho... lol...

well they got rid of the bitter tea and went with painting on the losers face which is pretty funny. and its the word game the whole ep again. it just started tho, but the SJH and MHJ battle was funny, SJH's word was mang mang(?), or the sound of a dogs bark. MHJ was giving him all these dog commands and said SJH's rival was sanggeun from 1N2D.

they showed a preview for next week, they are going to be having a new game where they do like raw face reveals and such, they had SJH do something to his hair, and they showed mc yoo and YJS getting splashed with water.

Guest silverwingz

^ haha~! sounds funny already! what'd they paint the losers' faces with? calligraphy ink?

i think it's "mong mong"... coz i remember in one of the episode of Loveletter with Shinhwa,

Eric gave a nickname to the girl, saying she was like a puppy... and it was "mong mong"... oh, the cheesiness! HAHA!!

yay! they're finally bringing in some changes! did you see any of the guests in next week's episode?

will it be the SS501 Special? hope it is~!

Guest missinu

SOFTSUBS FOR EPISODE 4 ARE AVAILABLE!! PM ME TO GET THE SOFTSUBS

SOFTSUBS ARE ONLY FOR PERSONAL USE & ARE NOT TO BE REDISTRIBUTED

Youtube links will be out on a later date (I'm not sure when. It takes like 1 whole day for me to upload 1 episode, and i don't have that much time)

and lemme know if there's anything wrong with the softsubs. coz i tried another way to time it and if there're some subs which didn't appear do let me know.

I haven't done the encoding yet so I'm not sure.

^ Thanks missinu for subbing ep 4 with Minwoo. Looking forward to when you upload it on YT. Minwoo <33

they showed a preview for next week, they are going to be having a new game where they do like raw face reveals and such, they had SJH do something to his hair, and they showed mc yoo and YJS getting splashed with water.
Did it show who were on next week? Is it SS501? I hope it is. New games. :D

Guest missinu

I need episode 4 that's in AVI format. does anyone has it?! =((. the one i dled is in ASF format and when i tried converting it, the WHOLE vid becomes mute. damn.

Guest silverwingz

SOFTSUBS FOR EPISODE 4 ARE AVAILABLE!! PM ME TO GET THE SOFTSUBS

thanks for sending me the softsubs, missinu! i'm starting to watch it now :D

i'm wondering the same thing too! i hope it is the SS501 episode~! i'm hoping that the new games will be exciting!

I need episode 4 that's in AVI format. does anyone has it?! =((. the one i dled is in ASF format and when i tried converting it, the WHOLE vid becomes mute. damn.

the first post has one... uploaded by Diavle. it's HQ. if you can't download from MU, then you can get it DKYang's Blog with FS or Bodango...

pretty much all the HQ's a AVI format. the LQs (which is the one you downloaded) is ASF. hope that helps.

-edit-

missinu: you said you timed the episode to the LQ version right? i've got that version too, but i had to resync them.

they went a little too slow for my version of the video (which should be the same as the one you timed it to)...

and it does seem that some lines are missing... but i don't know if it's because there were no translations for those parts or because of the subbing.

so yeah... just letting you know, since you asked.

Guest missinu

^ really?! which part?! lemme know the timings!!! AHH!! i think there's something wrong with my subtitle workshop. =((. i timed it according to DKYANG's vid!!

What's the FPS supposed to be? Mine's 30.

anddd!!! dkyang's one are in ASF format!!! i can't dl from MU though. =((. anyone mind uploading it onto zshare or filesend or anything?!

ahh some of the timings of the subs clash with each other. i wanted to try and see whether the subs will still appear even if the timings clash. There are SOME PARTS which doesn't have subs. It's either cause

1. The captions are just repeating whatever the person's saying and thus, I don't see the need to sub it again

OR

2. I simply just don't understand the chinese subs.

Just lemme know the timing, it might be due to the clash between the timings. Then i hafta go make adjustments, if that's the case.

Guest silverwingz

^ i checked my subtitle workshop... i get what u mean by FPS now... lol... sorry, i'm slow... :ph34r: anyway, mine's 30 as well.

DKYang uploaded episode 4 HQ to Bodango as well: http://www.badongo.com/vid/558507

1. Download all parts.

2. Download the "Windows File Merger."

3. Double click on the "Windows File Merger" file and a window will pop up.

Credits: DKYang's Blog

Guest missinu

ahh it's 30?! then omg!! i went and changed it to 25 since you said that it's too slow!! TToTT. lemme know if it's not in sync again.

Bodango doesn't work for me too =((. damn

I tried dling once from there and....well the dl page didn't appear and stuff.

Guest silverwingz

^ i don't think FPS has anything to do with it... i PMed you on how to resync the subs.

i've never ever changed those settings ever since i started subbing... coz i don't really know what they mean... lol...

and omg, bodango doesn't work for you either?! i guess there's no other way then... :crazy:

Guest missinu

^ ahh but when i watched it the subs are actually in sync. that's the prob. =((. i dunno what's wrong with it though.

YEA!! DAMN!! i'm praying for some person to actually upload it for me or something

*prays*

Guest silverwingz

^ hopefully someone will~!

i only download LQ's due to my limited download bandwidth... otherwise i'd be able to help you reupload the HQ. SORRY~!

in terms of whether they're in sync or not, just keep it the way you've got it now, since you'll be encoding it to your video, not mine. :)

it's weird how it's not perfectly in sync with my video tho... what's the size of ur video? maybe we've got different versions... mine's 126MB.

Guest missinu

^ mine's 126MB too. XDD!! ah this is driving me crazy. The converting program i used just produces AVI VIDEOS THAT ARE MUTE!!

omg!!

=________=. I guess I hafta put the uploading onto youtube part on hold. =______=. until i manage to get a WORKING AVI VERSION of ep 4

^ haha~! sounds funny already! what'd they paint the losers' faces with? calligraphy ink?

i think it's "mong mong"... coz i remember in one of the episode of Loveletter with Shinhwa,

Eric gave a nickname to the girl, saying she was like a puppy... and it was "mong mong"... oh, the cheesiness! HAHA!!

yay! they're finally bringing in some changes! did you see any of the guests in next week's episode?

will it be the SS501 Special? hope it is~!

yeah with calligraphy ink. the funniest one was where they made Yoon Jong Shin look all greasy and looked like jack sparrow. and yeah most of the face paintings were hilarious.

yeah i thought it was mong mong too, cause i remember hearing MC Mong saying that to the g-ma on 1N2D.

i really didnt see SS501 cause they only showed the regulars in the preview. im not too sure, i guess we'll have to see when the vid comes out.

^

Guest silverwingz

^ LOL~ Jack Sparrow?! really wanna see this episode now. the past few episodes have been kinda boring.

and by the sounds of it, this episode is quite funny~!

oh yeah... MC Mong on 1N2D~! i remember watching that! the grandma couldn't remember his name! hehe...

and i dunno if it was the same grandma, but she teased him about his name, asking whether he was really a dog or something like that.

such cute and funny grandmas~!

regarding whether it'll be the SS501 episode this Sunday... i'll be stalking the official website on Friday for the guest list ^^

Archived