[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest missinu

missinu: YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THE AUDIORIP NOW~! ^^

BWAHAHA SILLY GIRL you always make me laugh!! i do read and see whether it has been posted before i do it. XD! don't worry and i forgot abt it yesterday night!!! XDD

No, I'm not subbing it xD I haven't the skill xD T_T

But like silverwingz said, hopefully missinu might sub it <3 Oh she's subbing it from Chinese-subs? My Chinese is so rusty, if I watch them I have to hit pause on every sentence xD

lol!! yea i am subbing from the chinese subs, and if i'm able to understand the korean i'll just do it directly coz some of the chinese are really inaccurate. XD!! ahh yea i dun understand some of their chinese too, it's weird and i just translate from korean

damn i finished watching/translating episode 4.

OMG I DIDN'T EXPECT BOTH TEAMS TO FAIL!! damn

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

damn i finished watching/translating episode 4.

whoah..! so fast! episode 4 was so long ago... i can't even remember what happened! can't wait for subs. good luck!

thanks Angelica ^^. i guess i'll add this to the song list as well so it doesn't go to waste.

i think he's gaining more and more fans after appearing on this show. it seems that way from what i've seen in his thread!

Guest missinu

whoah..! so fast! episode 4 was so long ago... i can't even remember what happened! can't wait for subs. good luck!

ROFL!! yea but i didn't watch it that time. XD!! but seriously the older episodes are funnier. XD!! i was laughing so hard at SJH!! ROFL

Guest silverwingz

i liked the older episodes as well!

OMG....!!! what happened to the song list?!?!?!?!?! half of it's gone!!! and i don't know why!!!

all my work's gone.................. :crazy:

what am i gonna do now...?

Guest redevilica

^ Wha...?!?! It is @_@ !!! I was there back and forth the whole afternoon and it was still okay! 0_0 Maybe there was a glitch during soompi backup like an hour ago?

CB is cracking down and delete the last 3 weeks of MVAD TT__TT

Guest missinu

OMG....!!! what happened to the song list?!?!?!?!?! half of it's gone!!! and i don't know why!!!

all my work's gone.................. crazy.gif

OMG?!!! really?!! i don't go to the song list often so i dunno...what's missing?!!

oh!! song lists in between 11 and 18!!! XD!! i rmbed there was SNSD's kissing you, in...................episode 13?!

XD!! and i was still happy coz yesasia shipped out my bigbang great concert dvd and my friend's gonna buy me se7en's concert dvd for my bday.

Guest silverwingz

^ i'm trying to redo it now... from memory... aish!!! i just don't know why it happened!!!

i'm happy for you tho, missinu!

-edit-

i'm pretty much done with episodes 17 & 18 since the song list was short for them and i could remember what was on it...

but for the other ones... i'll need help... i guess i'll have to go through the episodes again...

to those who have helped me with the song list, please tell me who you are so i can add you to the credits! that part got deleted as well!

Guest chuiteng

me too. that's right. ever since episode 14. he was sooooo funny on that episode. he was such a riot!

thanks for the thread link! about time he got a thread for himself!

yup, yup. his smile... and his laugh! it's one of those distinct laughs (like Shin Jung Hwan's) that just make you laugh along.

and he does have that kid... innocent look! never really thought that until you brought it up.

that episode was the most memorable episode with Park Hyun Bin IMO. all things he did were crazily funny.

when Andy jumped off the see-saw, Park Hyun Bin's reactions were just plain funny! he just rolled of the see-saw and couldn't stop laughing! ROFL!

Hahahaha!! ya, he just kept laughing to himself... and the mc suggest to have a check up for any drug intake... PHB still why isnt a Woo!!! when he climbed up the "stage" SO cute!!!

I think there is one more part that is so funny...is when the guest ask Mc yoo to try jumping down. he denied and the guest keep psycho him den Mc yoo replies was, "Please lower down your volume/keep quiet( i cant remember). my mother is sleeping. Fast reaction i must say...

all my work's gone.................. :crazy:

Felt so sorry for you...

I hope i can help you but i only start to watch the show....

As for which song for which espiode i cant help!!!

I can only remember some of the songs...

Lies by big bang

Kiss by SNSD( or something? not a great fans of them)

country kkokko(The group shin jung hwan used to belong too)

As for the links, i not so sure... Becos i dont know how to use mega upload. :)

Guest meowjung

Hi ... i upload New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory & Defeat Episode 18 HQ from http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania for other choise for dl

[HQ] New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory & Defeat (2008-03-16).avi [503.1MB]

New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory & Defeat (2008-03-16).avi.001

Part1

New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory & Defeat (2008-03-16).avi.002

Part2

Credit: cashewmania's CB

thank you cashewmania so much for share the clips

Guest missinu

^ ahh you're soo nice!! thanks alot, even though MU hates me and i can NEVER EVER dl from there =)).

^ i'm trying to redo it now... from memory... aish!!! i just don't know why it happened!!!

i'm happy for you tho, missinu!

ahh!! yea but I'm not happy now coz i just got my timetable for my new semester and I see those ________ teachers. =((. damn!!!

and!!!!! i've done with the translating of ep 4, so i'm just left with the timing which is the most troublesome job outta them all. after that it should be easy since it's just encoding splitting and uploading which aren't tedious stuffs at all =))!!

I'll try doing it whenever I've free time but the free time i usually have per day is only like 1-2 hours except for sundays.

Guest silverwingz

MVAD Episode 20 Guest List

Shin Jung Hwan Team: Daesung (Big Bang), Gummi, Ha Dong Kyun, Jang Yoon Jung, Choi Jung Won (UN) & Jung Mi Sun

Yoon Jong Shin Team: Park Jung Ah (Jewelry), Lyn, Moon Hee Jun, Park Hyun Bin, Kim Joo Hee & Kim Il Joong

Pretty good guests IMO. Especially Daesung! Miss him being on this show! he was such a riot the last couple of times he was on.

And wow... never expected Moon Hee Jun, Gummi or Ha Dong Kyun to come on this show!! But i guess it's since they've all made a comeback or will soon.

Moon Hee Jun's quite a funny guy... dunno about Gummi, i've never seen her on a variety show before...

Ha Dong Kyun's ok too... don't see much of him. his new song, Nabiya (Butterfly) is quite beautiful ^^

Hope this episode has PHYSICAL GAMES! but it doesn't look like there's gonna be any from the summary... :crazy:

please bring back the games!!!

silverwingz, songs in Episode 12 (080127)

SNSD - Girls' Generation ah well there's already a link to it :P

Btw, godlove cb is no longer available to get this show (due to cb crackdown i suppose).

It has moved to http://clubbox.co.kr/godloveThird

Felt so sorry for you...

I hope i can help you but i only start to watch the show....

As for which song for which espiode i cant help!!!

I can only remember some of the songs...

Lies by big bang

Kiss by SNSD( or something? not a great fans of them)

country kkokko(The group shin jung hwan used to belong too)

As for the links, i not so sure... Becos i dont know how to use mega upload. :)

thanks for helping, guys ^^ hopefully i'll get it all done again soon! and thanks Angelica for the new CB link :D

Hi ... i upload New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory & Defeat Episode 18 HQ

thank you! i've added it to the first post.

it seems Diavle's stopped uploading this show.. so thank you so much!! -edit- i guess not. hehe... he just uploaded them.

oh, and thanks missinu for working on the subs again ^^

eek... bad teachers... that can ruin ur whole semester! i feel for you... :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks Diavle~! i actually thought you stopped uploading the show... but i'm glad u've continued!

-edit-

ok, i'm done with the song list finally. i've probably missed a couple of songs coz i went through the episodes really fast. lol... so my apologies... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Diavle

Yeah I've been power-downloading a show the past couple of weeks so kind of put this on the backburner, mainly because of how much of a snorefest I think it has become

Nothing miraculous about it anymore, just babbling, and immature babbling at that. Fart jokes? Jeez.

Forgot to mention, it seems Shin Jung Hwan and Yoon Jong Shin will be appearing in a new show as part of the reorganization schedule:

200803261114071001_1.jpg

Guest missinu

Pretty good guests IMO. Especially Daesung! Miss him being on this show! he was such a riot the last couple of times he was on.

And wow... never expected Moon Hee Jun, Gummi or Ha Dong Kyun to come on this show!! But i guess it's since they've all made a comeback or will soon.

omg daesung!! ^o^. i'll try to sub that episode quicky XD!! he wasn't initially my favourite among the bigbang members mainly because of his hair but after he changed his hairstyle in lies, he has actually become one of my top favourites. ^o^.

and YES!!! he was so...............................xD in the last few episodes he was on!! damn i'll wanna watch that episode. I was still wondering yesterday when he will go onto that show again.

Guest axduong

awesome! Daesung's back! he's my favourite from Big Bang~!

he's good at gags, so the Word Game shouldn't be a problem for him! hehe... can't wait to see him this Sunday.

too bad they don't do much dancing anymore... he was always so great with his comic dances.

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah, i love his comic dances!! shin jung hwan's only challenger! hehe... :sweatingbullets:

Yeah I've been power-downloading a show the past couple of weeks so kind of put this on the backburner, mainly because of how much of a snorefest I think it has become

Nothing miraculous about it anymore, just babbling, and immature babbling at that. Fart jokes? Jeez.

Forgot to mention, it seems Shin Jung Hwan and Yoon Jong Shin will be appearing in a new show as part of the reorganization schedule:

http://news.mnet.com/NewsImage/imgData/200...114071001_1.jpg

i know where you're coming from... the show's gone a bit downhill since it's reverted to JUST the Word Game... :crazy:

i hope they realise it's not as good the way it is now and change back with more challenging games.

about the new show with Shin Jung Hwan and Yoon Jong Shin... do you what it's about? and what channel's it on? M.Net?

omg daesung!! ^o^. i'll try to sub that episode quicky XD!! he wasn't initially my favourite among the bigbang members mainly because of his hair but after he changed his hairstyle in lies, he has actually become one of my top favourites. ^o^.

and YES!!! he was so...............................xD in the last few episodes he was on!! damn i'll wanna watch that episode. I was still wondering yesterday when he will go onto that show again.

i hope the chinese-subbers sub it then! coz it seems that they've stopped subbing this show...? :unsure:

i like all the members of Big Bang ^_______^ if any of them come on, i'm happy~!

Guest missinu

^ omg!! yea i just realised it!! they stopped subbing the show!! damn!! i hope they sub the bigbang episode but even the SNSD ones, i can't seem to find the chi-subs for it. DAMN!

Archived