[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest redevilica

FINALLY I get to watch the Jewelry & Andy episode.

And thank goodness for missinu's subs, otherwise I'd be 0_0 completely blank while watching it xD

Park Hyun Bin and Kim Il Joong word game xD AND between Andy & Choi Jung Won LOL!!!!

I'm not that amused with Jewelry's word game tho' ... although i like their music :P

Oh yay for SS501 eps! Yeah, I think there's Chinese subs group for them?

Other variety shows with them last week, the Chinese-subs were up like FAST xD

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Miraculous Victory And Defeat - Yoona & Yuri [03.23.08]

zvq26t.jpg

01 02 03 04 05

Project 65. Happy Sunday cut with SNSD's Husband & Wife Duo. It was a weird episode of MVAD, Hyori popped out of nowhere during their introduction bit and all the episode focused on was them paying the word game. But you can't miss Yuri's 'Oh Honey'. Hope you enjoy! Pink Subs FTW

DOWNLOAD THE HQ VERSION HERE.

Translator : jstn

Editor : Soy

Timer : lina468

Encoder : slyph

other guests on the show : Lyn, Park Hye Kyung, Kim Sung Soo (Cool), Choi Jung Won (UN) & Jung Mi Sun, KCM, Sunha, Park Hyun Bin, Kim Joo Hee & Kim Il Joong

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

Guest redevilica

Yay Soshi Subs!!! :w00t: you guys are quick! Thank you! <3

Kim Il Joong getting married?

I think someone mentioned it on Jewelry episode during word game (?) ...

Congrats to him :)

Guest gdbabygurl

I love this show, i use to watch it without sub and still laugh my butt off.

now i found some subs. YAY.

i really like the old dancing game, it's always so hilarious.

i'm kinda disappointed that it's gone now, but the word game is just plain hilarioius.

Guest chuiteng

Thanks for all the links... i onli start watchin it after DBSK appeared in this show... But after watching it... i fall in love!!! its funny... and PARK HYUN BIN is dorky and funnie... he just keep smiling and smiling for no reason... And ya, his songs are nice!! oppaman mideo!!!! Anyone got links to download this song? Thanks in advance!!! This song is kind of catchy..

thanks for the subs soshified!!

mc yoo was hilarious stealing all the candy

and hyun bin was so funny with his remarks and sidebusting. hahaha.

i actually want to try that bitter tea they drink, the way they all react after drinking it makes it more intriguing to me. haha.

as much as i like the word game, i wish they'd bring back some of the physical games.

the older games made it so much more interesting and competitive.

and i agree, i wish they would atleast bring back the dancing. i miss mc yoo and sjh and their wacky moves. haha.

^ i thought silverwingz alrdy compiled all the songs into a song list? check the first post.

Park Hyun Bin's Oppaman Mideo video is available to view on youtube but there isn't a DL link for the song yet, according to the list.

Guest silverwingz

^ i want them to bring back the physical games as well~! they're emphasising on the Word Game WAY too much now.

they should do half-half or something... not 1/5 physical games and 4/5 word game... *sigh*

i do love the Word Game... but that mean subs required even more and more...

haha! i kinda want to try it too... but then i'm slightly scared of the consequences... i find it intriguing as well...

Park Hyun Bin and Kim Il Joong word game xD AND between Andy & Choi Jung Won LOL!!!!

I'm not that amused with Jewelry's word game tho' ... although i like their music :P

Oh yay for SS501 eps! Yeah, I think there's Chinese subs group for them?

Other variety shows with them last week, the Chinese-subs were up like FAST xD

Park Hyun Bin vs. Kim Il Joong was my favourite Word Game battle! just imagining what Kim Il Joong did with his armpit hair is just plain hilarious!

Chinese-subbers are so fast... i just don't know how they do it!

I think Kim Il Joong is getting married. Congratulations to him! Haven't download this week yet but will do so! =)

omg. so it's true! someone mentioned it the word game... and Kim Il Joong had to answer "sewer" as the place he was taking his wife on the honeymoon!

congratulations to Kim Il Joong! hope his honeymoon is at a place much nicer than a sewer! hehehe... JK JK~!

wish him all happiness~! wonder who his wife is... another announcer, maybe?

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Miraculous Victory And Defeat - Yoona & Yuri [03.23.08]

thanks SoshiSubs ^^. was waiting for this to be subbed. i knew you guys would be doing it at lightning speed ^^!

and PARK HYUN BIN is dorky and funnie... he just keep smiling and smiling for no reason... And ya, his songs are nice!! oppaman mideo!!!! Anyone got links to download this song? Thanks in advance!!! This song is kind of catchy..

love watching Park Hyun Bin on this show too. his random comments and his laugh crack me up.

no-one can seem to find that song... sorry...

^ i thought silverwingz alrdy compiled all the songs into a song list? check the first post.

yeah i did... but Oppaman Mideo is one of the songs without a download link... i don't think anyone can find the song!

i think we got our hopes up that the physical games were coming back from the one eru and shinji was on. but yeah it seems like a downward trend but i wish they used the best from both shows with the physical games and the word game even if its too much like xman.

Guest missinu

Park Hyun Bin's Oppaman Mideo video is available to view on youtube but there isn't a DL link for the song yet, according to the list.

yeah i did... but Oppaman Mideo is one of the songs without a download link... i don't think anyone can find the song!

I can do an audio rip for you if you want?

Guest silverwingz

I can do an audio rip for you if you want?

yeah.. if you can... could u do it from the music video (from YouTube?)

i hate audiorips that have talking (from hosts and guests) in the middle...

Guest redevilica

^ i want them to bring back the physical games as well~! they're emphasising on the Word Game WAY too much now.

they should do half-half or something... not 1/5 physical games and 4/5 word game... *sigh*

i do love the Word Game... but that mean subs required even more and more...

Oh i have his mp3s and mvs! lemme upload them then :D

Yeah I want more physical games. Word Games are only fun with subs T_T without it, I'm just grinning because it looks/seems funny xD

EDIT:

Park Hyun Bin - Oppaman mp3. I upped it in sharebee, so it has MU, Zshare and Badongo link :)

click click

Will try to have the MV up tomorrow. It's 70MB and my uploading speed sucks T_T

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks Angelica~! hey, don't worry about the MV... unless anyone here wants it..?

off to add it to the song list ^^

missinu: YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THE AUDIORIP NOW~! ^^

Guest chuiteng

Ya... i checked but there is onli youtube link... so i ask again... ^_^

redevilica: You are so fast!!!! Thanks!!!! How you manage to get the song? :D You are subbing the show change? Actually there is a clubbox link which aleady subbed. but its chinese subbed... dont know you want anot? (Am i breaking the rules for talking about other show in this thread?) Minwoo attended happy together!!! Hahaha!!!

Guest silverwingz

:D You are subbing the show change? Actually there is a clubbox link which aleady subbed. but its chinese subbed... dont know you want anot?

redevilica's not subbing it, but missinu might be if she's got time.

and she's using the chinese-subbed episodes and translating them to English ^^

Guest redevilica

Ya... i checked but there is onli youtube link... so i ask again... ^_^

redevilica: You are so fast!!!! Thanks!!!! How you manage to get the song? :D You are subbing the show change? Actually there is a clubbox link which aleady subbed. but its chinese subbed... dont know you want anot? (Am i breaking the rules for talking about other show in this thread?) Minwoo attended happy together!!! Hahaha!!!

No, I'm not subbing it xD I haven't the skill xD T_T

But like silverwingz said, hopefully missinu might sub it <3 Oh she's subbing it from Chinese-subs? My Chinese is so rusty, if I watch them I have to hit pause on every sentence xD

OK, will up the MV sometime later ^^ Got his songs by stalking clubboxes for his albums & perfs & MVs xD

I love it that PHB is a regular in MVAD. Anyone knows since when? Is it only since episode 14 (080210) ~ Lunar New Year Special? Btw he has his own thread now at Korean Music thread :D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=206789

And I am SO LATE in watching these shows, I just watched the subbed Episode 15 (080217) ...

Word game between Choi Jung Won & Kim Il Joong ... ROFL XD *wipes tears* omg thanks to soshisubs for subbing it <3

Guest chuiteng

Haha!!! I'm so blur!!!! subbing from chi-subbed? OMG!! it is very tough i must say... both my chi and eng are so lousy... but thanks to those subbing so we can understand what the whole show is talking about...

Ya, i loved it too when PHB is a regular... i just loves his smile... just like a little kid... so pure and innocent...

redevilica you even got the link for his perfs and MV!!! cool!!!!

i rewatched the see-saw episode!!! its so funny... PHB fell when Andy het out of the see-saw... Andy become eddie... PHB still can dance on the "stage"!!!

Guest silverwingz

I love it that PHB is a regular in MVAD. Anyone knows since when? Is it only since episode 14 (080210) ~ Lunar New Year Special? Btw he has his own thread now at Korean Music thread :D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=206789

me too. that's right. ever since episode 14. he was sooooo funny on that episode. he was such a riot!

thanks for the thread link! about time he got a thread for himself!

Ya, i loved it too when PHB is a regular... i just loves his smile... just like a little kid... so pure and innocent...

i rewatched the see-saw episode!!! its so funny... PHB fell when Andy het out of the see-saw... Andy become eddie... PHB still can dance on the "stage"!!!

yup, yup. his smile... and his laugh! it's one of those distinct laughs (like Shin Jung Hwan's) that just make you laugh along.

and he does have that kid... innocent look! never really thought that until you brought it up.

that episode was the most memorable episode with Park Hyun Bin IMO. all things he did were crazily funny.

when Andy jumped off the see-saw, Park Hyun Bin's reactions were just plain funny! he just rolled of the see-saw and couldn't stop laughing! ROFL!

Archived