[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

^ oh yeah! i completely forgot about him! yeah, that must be the Kim Sung Soo who's on.

i always thought he was a comedian until i knew he was from Cool. hehe.. just like Shin Jung Hwan... thought he was just a comedian as well.

anyway, thanks for clearing it up.

ah yea i dun think i can find time to sub it too. =______= i'm working for 6 days a week for the next 2 weeks. and i bet i'm gonna go out on sundays, so............xD hopefully i won't be that busy when school reopens.

oh that's ok. but wow, you're a really busy gal! hope u can keep up with it. good luck!

oh, and thanks for the subs for episode 17! the Jewelry episode was so much better with the subs.

i loved the Word Game between Park Hyun Bin and Kim Il Joong the most! got me LMAO!

i really hope SS501 come on the show soon! since they're promoting their new single and all ^^

-edit-

V yep, thanks Amy.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyfany89

im guessing the kim sung soo coming on this show is the one that used to be in the group cool with yuri.

^ i'm pretty sure its kim sung soo from cool.

Guest missinu

oh that's ok. but wow, you're a really busy gal! hope u can keep up with it. good luck!

oh, and thanks for the subs for episode 17! the Jewelry episode was so much better with the subs.

i loved the Word Game between Park Hyun Bin and Kim Il Joong the most! got me LMAO!

i really hope SS501 come on the show soon! since they're promoting their new single and all ^^

XD!! it's stupid!! and kimjoohee losing 0.8KG!! ROFL!!! 800g is a bowl of rice to her?! omg!!! XD!! and i dun see the diff. of losing 0.8kg in terms of her strength!! she can even lift 2 girls up!! omg!!! and SJH's always being the black knight for the girls. XD!!

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah! haha. i think she needs to stop eating for a whole day before she can show any changes in strength! hehe...

it's amazing how she lifted Park Jung Ah with just her hands in the beginning, tho... 0__o

and yeah... Shin Jung Hwan is always forced into difficult situations...

on the one hand he needs to save his pride... but on the other hand, he doesn't want to get hurt!

hmm.. for some reason i don't really like the new members of Jewelry... :unsure:

Park Jung Ah and Seo In Young are still there, so the group's still ok for me.

i like the song 'Might Not Know' from their new album. more than 'One More Time'... not a huge of fan of their title song.

hope they'll be successful tho.. despite the things Park Jung Ah said in the Word Game... hehe... :P

anyway, today's episode should be airing round about now, right?

Guest missinu

^ XD!! ah yeaa she should. i'm trying to split the file and upload it on youtube. =_________=. it's so troublesome dammit. i wonder how those subbers always manage to have those patience to do that! i'll brb with the youtube links once they're done.

my youtube channel. only part 1 is out. i'm currently uploading all the parts up.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

MV&D EP 17 PART 1 (Jewelry, Andy) ENG SUBBED

MV&D EP 17 PART 2 (Jewelry, Andy) ENG SUBBED

MV&D EP 17 PART 3 (Jewelry, Andy) ENG SUBBED

MV&D EP 17 PART 4 (Jewelry, Andy) ENG SUBBED

MV&D EP 17 PART 5 (Jewelry, Andy) ENG SUBBED

will be back with the other parts.

and =(( i can't find chi-subbed episodes with wheesung in it for the earlier episodes before the xmas one. damn. i wanna sub those that has wheesung in them TToTT.

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks missinu!! really appreciate all the hard work you've put in to subbing the episode.

shall add the links to the first page. btw, how many parts are there gonna be altogether?

oh, can i just credit it with just missinu instead of ur YouTube username?

Guest missinu

^ yeap sure.

There's only 5 parts in total. I've alrdy uploaded all of them up. =))). damn i'm still damn tramautised that no one uploaded the earlier few episodes with wheesung, excluding the new year's special. TToTT. i wanted to watch him on the show badly. argh.

I think SS501 is going to be on MVAD. I saw on their fansite that they're doing the recording today. I hope to see them on as well.

And thanks to missinu for subbing the ep with Jewelry and Andy.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory & Defeat (2008-03-23).avi [448.9MB]

Yoona + Yuri (SNSD), KCM, Lyn, Park Hyun Bin, Park Hye Kyung, Choi Jung Won (UN), Kim Sung Soo (Cool), Jung Mi Sun, Sunha, Kim Joo Hee, Kim Il Joong

We are still gold :w00t: Moved recent files to cashewmania CB & NEW files will be added there! Thank you so much for all your support ^_^

Guest missinu

I think SS501 is going to be on MVAD. I saw on their fansite that they're doing the recording today. I hope to see them on as well.

OH really?! they are?! cool!!! xD and you're welcome. i think i'm still able to sub a few more shows so if there's any shows that you want me to sub (which as chi subs), just pm me and lemme know

Guest silverwingz

yeap sure.

There's only 5 parts in total. I've alrdy uploaded all of them up. =))). damn i'm still damn tramautised that no one uploaded the earlier few episodes with wheesung, excluding the new year's special. TToTT. i wanted to watch him on the show badly. argh.

thanks.

it's strange they don't have those episodes subbed... :unsure:

and i wonder why they didn't sub the previous episode as well... it was a fun one as well... :mellow:

omg... THANKS FOR SHARING THIS NEWS! another episode to look forward to! are all members going to be on or just a few of them?

i guess if they're doing the recording today, then the episode will air in about 2 weeks? ^^ can't wait!!

OH really?! they are?! cool!!! xD and you're welcome. i think i'm still able to sub a few more shows so if there's any shows that you want me to sub (which as chi subs), just pm me and lemme know

could u really?! gosh, could you sub the show called Change?

especially the episode where Son Ho Young got turned into a woman and the one where Shin Dong Yup got turned into a granny?

ok, i think i'm getting over-excited. i don't even know if they're chinese-subbed! but if they are, and if they're interesting to you... maybe u could sub them.

Guest missinu

could u really?! gosh, could you sub the show called Change?

especially the episode where Son Ho Young got turned into a woman and the one where Shin Dong Yup got turned into a granny?

ok, i think i'm getting over-excited. i don't even know if they're chinese-subbed! but if they are, and if they're interesting to you... maybe u could sub them.

oh i'll go to the thread then. Do you have the tudou links up or something =)). and i'm subbing episode 4 now, the one with minwoo in it, since my friend's a minwoo fanatic, i'll do it for her. =)).

Guest silverwingz

oh i'll go to the thread then. Do you have the tudou links up or something =)). and i'm subbing episode 4 now, the one with minwoo in it, since my friend's a minwoo fanatic, i'll do it for her. =)).

oh wow. thanks!! there's heaps of Minwoo fanatics out there who would appreciate ur subs for that episode!!

i'm not a fanatic, but i do like him. he's in my list of fav. entertainers... hehe...

Guest Miss.h0i

Some one please sub ep 18 and maybe 19 also.

I really want to watch it and wait for so long but there isn't any sub and i can't understand korean :(

Guest silverwingz

Just adding the mirrors which are now available... thanks for posting the bodango one, Carmen ^^.

[LQ] Miraculous Victory & Defeat Episode 19 (080323)

http://www.badongo.com/vid/662511

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHKZEB6A

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=1b6...06825f782ca773b

Credits: DKYang's BLOG

HQ version available at the blog.

I really want to watch it and wait for so long but there isn't any sub and i can't understand korean :(

READ THE RULES on the first post... <_<

IMPORTANT:

• DO NOT REQUEST FOR SUBTITLES. Whatever subs are available are already posted in this thread!
  • If you want to use the subtitles other than for personal viewing, please PM the subber for permission first.
  • If taking anything out from this section (info, download links, etc...), please give proper credits.

Oh awesome, thanks. Hopefully there'll be chinese subs for the ep with SS501. Oh and thanks for subbing the ep with Minwoo. :D
omg... THANKS FOR SHARING THIS NEWS! another episode to look forward to! are all members going to be on or just a few of them?

i guess if they're doing the recording today, then the episode will air in about 2 weeks? ^^ can't wait!!

I think all of SS501 is on the show. I can't wait as well. So looking forward to the ep with SS501. Dang have to wait for 2 weeks.

Guest missinu

I really want to watch it and wait for so long but there isn't any sub and i can't understand korean

=_________=. i thought i alrdy stated there are no chi-subs for ep 18. i can't sub it unless it's chinese subbed!

Oh awesome, thanks. Hopefully there'll be chinese subs for the ep with SS501. Oh and thanks for subbing the ep with Minwoo.

yeap it should be chinese subbed since ss501 are kinda popular. =))/

Guest silverwingz

:DI think all of SS501 is on the show. I can't wait as well. So looking forward to the ep with SS501. Dang have to wait for 2 weeks.

oh really?! that's even better!!

don't take my word for it... it's just what usually happens... they normally film 2 weeks in advanced... i think... :sweatingbullets:

Oh awesome, thanks. Hopefully there'll be chinese subs for the ep with SS501. Oh and thanks for subbing the ep with Minwoo.

yeap it should be chinese subbed since ss501 are kinda popular. =))/

yep, that's right. just look at Star Golden Bell. they all appeared on last Saturday's episode and it's been ENG-SUBBED already! ^^

anyway.. for chinese subs... isn't there a chinese subbing group dedicated to subbing SS501 stuff?

Guest missinu

^ not sure but there should be. =______= there's normally a subbing grp for most of the korean boybands right? for the more popular ones. and i bet it's not gonna take long for their fans to eng-sub the video. XD. wonder whr on earth they get their time from.

Archived