[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Junsu - 김준수 Thread

Guest bbsarac

[OTHER TWITTER] 170208 Mass culture critic Kim Young-sam Twitter Updates – Junsu is being used for a cover-up?

photo 170208fmpenter-1.png

[TRANS]
I see that journalists are somehow stuck with a quota / With celebrities’ high-price fashion, the tendency the general public’s eyes turning to it is very strong. I see something is getting hidden / Dispatch is trying to strike Kim Junsu after not having made celebrity gossip during the candlelight political situation [T/N: the protest for current South Korean President Park Geun-hye to resign], and while other mass medias are in the middle of pointing out high-price fashion

photo 170208fmpenter-2.png

[TRANS]
In particular, for #JYJ KIm Junsu’s case Dispatch strikes at the front, and I think the other medias have some kind of intentions to be striking in the other direction. / There is a current that seems to be happening in politics. Something is afoot with them.. #strangetrend

Source: @fmpenter(1,2)  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

C3x_Kw3WcAEaPWF.jpg

170209 CJES IG and JYJ FB updates!

JYJ

준수와 함께한 잊지 못할 추억 되감기~
여러분의 마음 속에 박제하고 싶은 미공개사진 까지!
지금 이 순간에도 김준수가 보고싶다면? 사진보러 출발~

POST ▶ http://naver.me/5xhVDK0K

C4MtG_HUoAAsW-y.jpg

C4MuaM6VMAE5jUG.jpg

C4MubyaUoAA3lMr.jpg

C4MucsaVcAEo_0b.jpg

C4Mua-SVMAAETcP.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/6- 2/12/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-26-2122017.html?spref=tw

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Junsu IG Update...
Bye Junsu...Be well and stay healthy...
xiaxiaxia1215 

C4MA-nTVUAAER8w.jpg

C4MA_bfUcAAaMzX.jpg

via vichellelicious

[NEWS PICS] 170209 Fans with banners/ towel waiting for Junsu!

C4MUzQSUkAA4L65.jpg

C4MUzsZUoAAAOUu.jpg
C4MUz3-VYAATIuR.jpg

The amount of fans waiting for TOP (of Big Bang) and Junsu for their enlistment

C4Mq9NkUEAArVw7.jpg
C4Mq96kUkAA9Qtb.jpg
C4Mq-lQVUAAVgjN.jpg

170209 Junsu enlistment today!

TOP and Junsu 

C4NEG7yUkAEh4LA.jpg

C4NDlo6VcAAMNav.jpg

C4NDEZhUMAAXoHC.jpg

C4NDEZnVYAAy5Sd.jpg

as tagged

Up to date JYJ News here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/6- 2/12/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-26-2122017.html?spref=tw

[VIDEO] 170210 Kim Junsu’s ‘December’ Highlight, Special Live (2016 XIA Ballad & Musical Concert with Orchestra vol.5)

YT Video credit by: 렌필드 Shared by: JYJ3
Note: The video can also be watched on:
C-JeS Ent.’s Naver TVcast [LINK]
Kim Junsu’s V LIVE [LINK]

That's it! It's official, #Jaejoong is the sweetest man on earth! instagram.com/p/BQXCQLsgaRH/ #loving hyung to #Junsu

[IG] Just don't get hurt! Be positive and get back healthy
Translations via crystalmoon0213

C4XJS3UUEAIAluo.jpg

#김재중 expresses his care and concern for Kim Junsu who enlisted, "Don't get hurt, be healthy" m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&a
via crystalmoon0213

#JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong Posts Message On Instagram To Kim Junsu After His Enlistment soompi.com/2017/02/11/jyj

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong Posts Message On Instagram To Kim Junsu After His Enlistment

C4Z0h5SVYAEn_cV.jpg  

Kim Jaejoong has shown his love and concern for his JYJ group mate Kim Junsu on Instagram!
Kim Junsu entered the army to fulfill his mandatory military service on February 9, while Kim Jaejoong was discharged last December after completing his service.
On February 11, Kim Jaejoong shared a sweet photo of the pair to his Instagram with the caption, “Just don’t get hurt, and be cheerful and healthy.”
Following his discharge, Kim Jaejoong told fans via V Live that he had met Kim Junsu recently and was planning to go see his musical “Death Note.”
Hopefully the pair will get to meet up again soon!
Source (1)
Soompi

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/6- 2/12/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-26-2122017.html?spref=tw

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170213 Photographer Kim Mi-sun shares photos of Junsu before he enlisted

[PHOTO] 군대가기전 촬영한 시아준수,, 가족사진찍기 전 독사진,, 멋지네 ~ 역시 포스가 남달라  #김준수#파이팅#군대잘다녀와요#기다릴게#올제#올제스튜디오#mensfashion #mensphotography #프로필촬영#좋아요 #멋지다 instagram.com/p/BQceRnFALhS/

[TRANS]
XIA Junsu who did a shooting before going to the military,, solo photo before family photo was taken,, he looks cool ~ As expected, the photo is extraordinary  #KimJunsu #fighting #please_go_and_come_back_well_from_the_military #will_wait_for_you #OLZE #OLZEStudio #mensfashion #mensphotography #profile_shooting #like_it #it’s_cool

photo 16585517_1831327033783258_6140132692865318912_n.jpg

[PHOTO] 자연스런 시선처리 , 웃는 모습 , 색감 ,, 다 조아~  #김준수#파이팅#군대잘다녀와요#시아준수#기다릴게#올제#올제스튜디오#mensphotography #mensfashion #프로필촬영 #멋지다#좋아요 instagram.com/p/BQcfe-KANRD/

[TRANS]
Processing of natural gaze, smiling image , color sense ,, like all of it~  #KimJunsu #fighting #please_go_and_come_back_well_from_the_military#XIAJunsu #will_wait_for_you #OLZE #OLZEStudio #mensphotography #mensfashion #profile_shooting #it’s_cool #like_it

photo 16583166_1646178602344346_8819322202504560640_n.jpg

Source: cecilsis
Shared by: JYJ3

170209 [NEWS] From Nonsan② Kim Junsu, worked hard even alone… 13 years without resting

Kim Junsu will be putting a rest to his activities of 13 years without resting.
Today (9th) morning Kim Junsu will be entered through Chungnam Nonsan Army Training centre. Once the basic army training ends he will be serving at the Gyeonggi Nambu Provincial Police Agency’s Policemen Public Relations Unit for the period of 1 year and 9 months. It was a private enlistment but Kim Junsu’s fans visited the Training centre and cheered and encouraged Kim Junsu who had bid goodbye for a while to the fans for the 21 months’ period.
Kim Junsu, as the member of the group JYJ, as a male solo artist and as a musical actor, broadened his without any resting time activities.
Informed of a new start called JYJ starting with the 2010’s first album ‘The Beginning’, ‘In Heaven’ in 2011, ‘Just Us’ in 2014 was released, with the World Tour, Asia Tour etc., met up with the fans from around the world.
The power of solo singer Kim Junsu was also amazing. In 2012 released for the first time. the solo full length album ‘TARANTALLEGRA’ in that year recorded sales of 120,000 copies, that same year successfully [had] his first World Tour as a domestic male solo singer, and left a footprint in the history of the World of Songs and Ballads.
Following which, he released his 2nd album ‘Incredible’ in 2013, with the Asia Tour revolving around 7 Asian cities mobilised 100,000 people and proved his popularity. In 2015 released his 3rd album ‘Flower’, with the Asia Tour gathered a total of 164000 fans. Additionally, appeared on broadcast after 6 years through EBS ‘Space Empathy’ as well.
‘Musical’ is definitely a crucial word while describing Kim Junsu. From his debut work ‘Mozart’ till ‘Tears of Heaven’, ‘Elizabeth’, ‘December, the unending song’, ‘Dracula’, ‘Death note’, ‘Dorian Gray’, in each starring work he is recognized for his perfect thorough understanding of the character and surpassing singing skills and became established as a South Korean representative musical actor.
Began with the 2010 ‘The Musical Award’Korea Musical Awards’ Male Newcomer and Popularity Star, in 2012 ‘Korea Musical Awards’ won the Male Lead Actor Award and even till the 2017 ‘Golden Ticket Awards’ Popularity Award, every year won the popularity award at the Musical Awards ceremony and proved his popularity. Additionally, from 2014 for 3 consecutive years rose to the No.1 musical actor chosen by the audience and secured his seat of the ‘believe and see Musical Actor’.
Since 2004 debut without resting ran forward Kim Junsu, due to the military enlistment bid goodbye to his fans for a short while.
Kim Junsu just before enlisting in the morning of the 9th through his personal SNS, with the short words of, ’13 years of unwavering love. Thank you very much for all the unforgettable memories.’ and, ‘I feel like I haven’t greeted you properly before going. So here’s a proof shot. Be healthy and let’s meet with a smile next time,’ and posted together a picture with the hair cut short and conveyed his greetings to his fans.
21 months is by no means are short period. Additionally, Kim Junsu just before his military enlistment wrapped up in discussion. Farewell for a short while, the 21 months in the military may become a revitalising like time for him. For 13 years doing activities without any rest, Kim Junsu it is a relief period where he can re-prepare himself and is a preparatory phase in order to jump further the distance. Fulfilling the obligation of national defence, gallantly return back, together with the fans, becoming stronger, looking forward to [that] tomorrow’s Kim Junsu.

Source: OSEN via Naver
Jap translations by XIAwonderland
Eng translations by xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER
Junsu SNS cap trans by @ohmyjunsu
Shared by XIAOVERFLOWER

C5LQ7weVYAEdsd1.jpg

[TRANS] 170204 Junsu’s letter to the fans at XIA Toscana Fanmeeting

C30MTmAWMAAut5-.jpg

[TRANS]

When did I [last] write a letter, it seems it’s been a long period to the point that I can not remember that I didn’t write. It’s a bit awkward and embarrassing too. However, the passed time, I’m thinking of recalling each single moment with you all, who have always been there together with me and express in sentences even if a little the emotions that are difficult to put in words. The word ‘it’s the Last’ is a bit that but now when coming to the last schedule that is in Jeju, my chest is somewhat like packed, I am happy to see everyone’s smiling faces again too, it seems like a day [where] the heart is complicated in many things. The time amongst the busy performance schedule and every day [life],  how was a day spent to the extent that I don’t even know, days spent hectically continued but not knowing when I’ll be able to see Jeju’s sea and again seeing everyone’s limitless beauty my heart seems to feel refreshed, really many memories have accumulated right? To open each single one, there are far too many things that I don’t know talking about which one would be good. Delightful happy times as well, tough and painful moments as well, because you all, who without change walked together with me, were there that I was able to always work hard. Thank you. Honestly the words that I wanted to tell you all may just be all with this. To say and express in detail what I am thankful for is difficult, to that extent thank you. Just be receiving like this, what should I be doing. This, again asking a question with no answer, it’s the hopeless me, for a short while I will be separating from you all but even with that like it had always been, myself like I will firmly accomplish so properly send your love and support in the time from here on, meeting again with a delighted and strong form, like having met yesterday and meeting today, just, in that way like nothing happened, I say ‘Anyeong!’ that’s why. Ah wrong it should be ‘Chunseong!’? (T/N: Salute) ^ ^  To say short it’s short, to say long it’s long but.. till that time. Remain like this okay. Thank you, really. = From Junsu

Source: @angel_xia
Jap translations by XIAwonderland
Eng translations by xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER
Shared by XIAOVERFLOWER

[NEWS] 170223 Sports Chosun Exclusive: Enlisted Kim Junsu’s new song is coming..Duet song with Lim Chang-jung to be released

photo 2017022401002109500148431.jpg

JYJ Kim Junsu will be releasing a special new song that was recorded before his enlistment.
According to a representative in the music industry on the 23rd, Kim Junsu will be releasing a single, a collaboration he sung together with senior singer Lim Chang-jung, as early as March. It is a gift for the fans who are waiting for him during his military service term. Kim Junsu had done the recording in the middle of his busy musical schedule.
The while he was immersed in his busy schedule like making appearances in musical ‘Death Note’ along with JYJ activities, Kim Junsu had worked on this project before his enlistment to give fans a special gift. It became known Lim Chang-jung also readily accepted to the collaboration with Kim Junsu.
Because of the meeting of the two vocalists who represent the music industry, fans’ reactions are expected to be hot. The two’s collaborative single is a new song where Kim Junsu’s soulful vocals and Lim Chang-jung’s authentic ballad are in harmony with their two different colored timbres, and is in the middle of tuning up its specific sales schedule with the goal for the middle of March.

Source: Sports Chosun  

[TRANS] Junsu’s comrade’s comments + he’s doing well in army training

photo C5UYUVOUMAAtN_M.jpg

Source: @Eude0000
Translations by: @ohmyjunsu

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/20- 2/26/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-220-2262017.html?spref=tw

【CJES_Official weibo】 #JYJ Kim Junsu 
ln.is/wx1.sinaimg.cn ln.is/wx4.sinaimg.cn ln.is/wx1.sinaimg.cn

C5WaoEmWAAAJ7km.jpg
C5WaoQqWQAErq1o.jpg
C5WaodeWQAAF131.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/20- 2/26/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-220-2262017.html?spref=tw

[VIDEO] XIA Kim Junsu- 예뻐 (Pretty) [/Eyes on You]. Practice video

Source: Hyejin Joo  

[NEW PIC] SOLDIER NO. 76, KIM JUNSU! Still so handsome! 
katc.mil.kr/m_katc/SoPhoto

C5v2jA-VMAARKnC.jpg

C5v2iuIVMAETFXh.jpg

OMOXIA~* @Vichellelicious

170228 Junsu's camp mate told and shared a letter with Junsu's fan!  So nice of him!  #XIA #Junsu #WaitingForJunsu

C5wIx1FUwAIvj0a.jpg

C5wIyEPUoAEZ7R3.jpg

OMOXIA~* @Vichellelicious Feb 25

Junsu's camp mate msg his classmate whom is Junsu's fan  "Su-yeon ah, Junsu is living well" "Junsu laughs while watching soldiers have fun"

C5hFKKNU8AEpWf3.jpg

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/27- 3/5/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-227-352017.html?spref=tw

[TRANS] 170224 (Musical Director) Kim Moon-jung mentions Junsu in her interview

The exhilaration felt when working in harmony with an actor

photo 1703_044_1.jpg

Kim Moon-jung bounded into being a musical director more diligently than anyone else. The past August, she had personally composed musical 〈The Picture of Dorian Gray〉. It’s been 8 years since musical 〈Organ in My Heart (/The Harmonium in My Memory)〉. She said, “When actors sing the songs I imagined by myself, I feel anew watching it be completed”. In the play actor Kim Junsu undertook the young aristocratic Englishman Dorian Gray. This is the fourth time she does a work with him.
“Every time there’s a concert, Junsu-ssi found me. I have methodically conducted his works so we are comfortable with one another. Should I say we have ‘chemi[stry]’? In 〈Death Note〉 there is a scene where Junsu-ssi cuts of the song singing ‘The last light~’ with my back to the seats in the auditorium, but it is a situation where I don’t see the shape of his mouth and the actor cannot see my command. It is cut off with the feeling ‘Let’s wrap it up here’ and it is just right. We did say, ‘It was exhilarating today,’ to each other after the performance. We don’t agree upon it, but we experienced several times the moment doing ‘Kya!’.”

Source: topclass  

[NEW PIC] 170306 Kim Junsu, Soldier No. 76! 
C6MtshkUwAADX7X.jpg
C6Mtrs1VAAAB3H6.jpg
via vichellelicious

170305 Kim Junsu by Olze Studio

Xia Girl21
170305 Kim Mi-sun shares a video clip from Junsu’s photoshoot.
Cr https://www.instagram.com/p/BRQPWcYBifI/

Junsu Toscana FM <Sweet Memory> Behind The Scenes!  

Photo published for [OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170305 Kim Mi-sun shares a video clip from Junsu’s photoshoot

170306 Junho/MooYoung updated his Instagram with Junsu! Kim brothers!
C6Omh4lUYAAlv2R.jpg

More Updates here:

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/6- 3/12/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/03/jyj-news-week-of-36-3122017.html?spref=tw 

Kim Junsu completed his basic Training and now will go to his designated Police task Force and will receive more training for 2-3 weeks...

C6dhkdjU8AAjww4.jpg

C6e_DWBVYAAh79x.jpg
C6dSyvPVAAIDdjQ.jpg

C6fwKhPVAAA8_l9.jpg

C6dhjSRUoAAfJ2b.jpg

C6dSfy8UwAAIbUn.jpg

C6dSgsBVUAAo_T4.jpg

C6dSkC8VAAA1Yy2.jpg

C6dSi1vU8AIOPj1.jpg

C6dhmX6VMAIa4sJ.jpg

C6dhn76UwAAxfDZ.jpg

(go4it_just+xiaxia06) 
and as tagged

170308 Junsu gave his autograph to his camp mate, as well as his camp mate's female friend!  2017.3.9

C6XUovBU4AA6qNe.jpg

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/6- 3/12/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/03/jyj-news-week-of-36-3122017.html?spref=tw

[INFO] 2015 XIA 3rd Asia Tour ‘FLOWER’ in Japan DVD release

photo logo.png photo bg01.jpg

photo tit01.png photo img_about.jpg photo bg_photo.jpg

Product Title: 2015 XIA 3rd Asia Tour Concert in Tokyo “FLOWER”
Preorder Date & Time: 2017-03-14 at 21:00 JST
Release Date: 2017-04-14

photo tit02.png

photo img_detail.jpg

Region Code(s): 2 – Japan ・ Limited production of 5,000 copies
1 – North America
3 – South Korea
Subtitles: Japanese / English / Chinese(Simplified) {except for songs}
Items included: 3 DVDs + Photobook (about 100 pages) + 6 mini posters
Cost: 8,300 yen excluding tax (8,964 yen w/ 8% tax included)
77,000 won

Preorder Sites: Synnara, Yes24, Interpark, AladinKyobo Book Centre
Ktown4U, Kpoptown, YesAsia, KpopMart

photo tit03.png

photo img_about02.jpg

photo Disc_num01.png CONCERT 01, approx. 74 minutes
Incredible / X Song / Lullaby / Love You More / Reach / My Night / OST Medley ( You Are So Beautiful [‘Scent of a Woman’ OST] ・ Foolish Heart [‘Mandate of Heaven’ OST] ・ I Love You [‘Empress Ki’ OST] ・In the Time That I Love You [‘Six Flying Dragons’ OST] ・ Love is Like a Snowflake [‘Nice Guy’ OST] ) / Reborn
  photo Disc_num02.png CONCERT 02, approx. 60 minutes
Out of Control / License to Love / Musical in Life / Loving You Keeps Me Alive / Flower / Breathing in Love / F.L.P (Feels Like Paradise)
  photo Disc_num03.png Making video , approx. 60 minutes
Recording scene / Dance practice / Osaka / Tokyo / Fukuoka / Nagoya
JUNSU‘s Dance ( FLOWER ・ INCREDIBLE ・ F.L.P (Feels Like Paradise) ・ OUT OF CONTROL ・ X SONG )

photo tit04.png

Photobook
Contains about 100 pages full of performances, rehearsal, and scenery, up to behind-the-scenes。

photo img_benefits01.jpg

Mini Posters

photo img_benefits02.jpg

Video Credit: jvdco  
Info via & Shared by: JYJ3

[NEW PICS] Junsu in 1084th unit!

C69LP8AVAAAvPcg.jpg
C69LQp6VsAA8_Nl.jpg

C69LRgaVAAIYYlh.jpg

C69LSHhVoAQCnXX.jpg
[NEW PIC] Junsu in 1084th unit! Standing right in front like a leader!
C69MG1RVsAAWoq7.jpg

C69MHF6VAAIzZcu.jpg
via vichellelicious

[NEW PICS] 170322 Junsu in 1084th unit!

C7fyjJ-XUAE4Jgw.jpg
C7fykKGXkAA5PYY.jpg

C7fylkuXQAEZcJd.jpg
C7fymyRXUAA6H0_.jpg

C7fy59bXUAERm5T.jpg
C7fy_67W0AAsd3T.jpg
via vichelleliciious

C7fyKR_XgAAiqT0.jpg

C7gAvgFW4AAM5ya.jpg

via shushutic

Photo Update Reveals #JYJ's Kim #Junsu Taking His Training Seriously As A Conscripted Policeman soompi.com/2017/03/22/pho
C7iCiNsV4AE4CK0.jpg

Photos of JYJ’s Kim Junsu going through training as a conscripted policeman have been revealed.
On March 22, the official website of the Gyeonggi Nambu Provincial Police Agency released photos of the 1084th division in their second week of training. The photos included glimpses of the singer in his uniform, looking serious as he focused on his training program.
JYJ-Kim-Junsu.jpg
Kim Junsu enlisted in the army on February 9 at the army training center in Nonsan, Chungnam Province. After four weeks of basic training, he moved to the Gyeonggi Nambu Provincial Police Agency, where he will go through approximately two to three weeks of additional training. Kim Junsu will then join the special promotions unit of the police agency to fulfill his military requirements.
Kim Junsu will be discharged from the military on November 8, 2018.
Source (1)
Soompi

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/20- 3/26/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/03/jyj-news-week-of-320-3262017.html?spref=tw

[NEWS] 170328 Kim Junsu completes training tomorrow (March 29th)..scheduled to serve in Gyeonggi Nambu Agency’s Public Relations Unit

photo 201703281139534296064_20170328114452_01.jpg

Kim Junsu will be serving as a full-fledged conscripted policeman.
Kim Junsu will be released from Gyeonggi Nambu Provincial Police Agency’s Conscripted Policemen Education Center on the 29th and start his service in Gyeonggi Nambu Provincial Police Agency’s Public Relations Unit.
Kim Junsu received basic military training for 4 weeks after entering Chungnam’s Nonsan Army Training Center the past February 9th.
Since this [March] 9th, he received conscripted policemen on-the-job training for 3 weeks upon entering into Gyeonggi Nambu Provincial Police Agency’s Conscripted Policemen Education Center’s 1084th unit.
Having passed the classification for Gyeonggi Nambu Provincial Police Agency’s Public Relations Unit before enlisting, Kim Junsu will be fulfilling his duty in the Public Relations Unit and is expected to be discharged [from the army] in November 2018.

Source: Herald POP via Naver  

[NEW PICS] Junsu's 3rd week training in 1084th unit!

C8EmMAxXkAQVs8G.jpg

C8EmH7VXQAIbU5t.jpg

C8EmObRXwAAvAmP.jpg

C8EmM7EXwAEP_t1.jpg

C8EmgfgXQAIPVmt.jpg

C8EmdGqXkAACGOF.jpg

C8EmizfWkAEA4rL.jpg

C8EmhSlWsAAMT_Q.jpg

C8En2cXXUAES2jg.jpg

C8En0zsWkAIhy-w.jpg

C8En5RFW4AE_MTe.jpg

C8En4EqXwAA_wu0.jpg

via vichellelicious

Junsu gave autograph to camp mate's friend. Camp mate said he's very kind, sang 1 musical and 2 ballad songs, read fans' letters everyday.
via vichellelicious

C70czfQVQAEJNyb.jpg

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/27- 4/2/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/03/whats-new-with-jyj-will-update.html?spref=tw

[NEW PICS] 160405 Junsu performed on stage for a ceremony at Gyeonggi Police Agency! He sang and danced! 
via vichellelicious
C8oVrNMWsAAt7ND.jpg 
C8oVr-sXoAE4Zq2.jpg

Videos/Pic of Junsu at Gyeonggi Police Agency

Loving You Keeps Me Alive
min min

via min min 

with English subs

When I stand under the shade of a roadside tree
myheart1027 OeO 

C8pszzbUQAAZSQG.jpg

C8pjrilU0AAznNa.jpg

C8oXjTuXsAAntWy.jpg
C8ozNgGXYAIdEpr.jpg
C8ozNgBXgAAjaA6.jpg

C8ozNgFWsAAF6CP.jpg

C8o7Fj5XUAAS4zq.jpg
via moistpink

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/3- 4/9/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/04/jyj-news-week-of.html?spref=tw

[NEW PICS] Junsu at Gyeonggi Police Agency's ceremony yesterday! 
C8uIvahV0AEXt_r.jpg 

C8vBPVPUwAE5n0_.jpg
C8uIwCoU0AE02o9.jpg 
C8uIw3eV0AAbCZF.jpgC8uIxsMVwAIFa8g.jpg

via vichellelicious 

[NEW PICS] 170406 Junsu attends the same ceremony at Gyeonggi Police Agency today! Lucky audience!

C8ufizFVoAErR1w.jpg

C8ufjmNV0AAX9_k.jpg
C8ufkdzUMAAj8Ks.jpg
C8uflRiUwAA0Tk2.jpg

170406 Junsu danced <Dangerous> by Michael Jackson at Gyeonggi Police Agency's ceremony

ohmyjuncom

20170405 Loving You Keeps Me Alive

sugar JH

C8vBQf3VoAECkM7.jpg

via vichellelicious

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/3- 4/9/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/04/jyj-news-week-of.html?spref=tw

XIAH Junsu Dances Michael Jackson In Open Public Within Military Services

MoreForms Media 魔方全媒

JYJ's Junsu spotted in his military police uniform at a burger joint allkpop.com/article/2017/0
C815yjzXUAASVDO.jpg

JYJ's Junsu was recently spotted at a burger joint in his military police uniform.

Photos of the singer were posted on an online community page of him giving autographs to a devoted fan.

Junsu is sporting a short haircut dressed in official military police uniform.

Meanwhile, the star entered the military on February 9 where he completed his basic training over the course of four weeks at Choongnam Nonsan's army training center as well as a 3-week training course to join the military police.

Junsu will be serving in the National Police Agency in Gyeonggi Province until November 2018.

Upon seeing the photos, netizens reacted in various ways, "Looking good there," "He looks like Doraemon," "Nice uniform," "Oh my his hair!"
allkpop

up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/3- 4/9/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/04/jyj-news-week-of.html?spref=tw

Archived