[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Junsu - 김준수 Thread

Guest bbsarac

[NEW PIC] Junsu and Park Hye-na at <Death Note> Musical Backstage!
facebook.com/story.php?stor

C1sSQq5VIAIkICO.jpg

170109 Junsu will have a cameo appearance in <Introverted Boss> Korean drama! He'll be acting as a TOP STAR!

C1smqAIUUAEC63E.jpg 
C1smqrsUQAEE48n.jpg

via vichellelicious

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/2- 1/8/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-12-182017.html?spref=tw

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CJES Musical Actors
Talk and Live Performances

170109 CJES CULTURE instagram update! 
C1uRUOkUAAA_PeW.jpg

summer.jeong님의 사진 instagram.com/p/BPENvYVA0no/
C1xgXdnVEAAUJA-.jpg

C1uezfQUQAQFsHS.jpg

C1uf7lVUoAADgB4.jpg

Junsu enjoying Sun ah's voice!
via XIAkiss
C1uny65VIAEv4fx.jpg

LOVIN' YOU KEEPS ME ALIVE!
C1upvWsUoAAvAjm.jpg
C1upwVgUoAAmB80.jpg

C1upxiAUsAAl1aY.jpg

C1uqQZYUoAAfGTR.jpg

170109 Junsu singing <Loving You Keeps Me Alive > at V LIVE! 
https://t.co/5x0CGfDGQ5 

Xia Girl21

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/9- 1/15/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-19-1152017.html?spref=tw

12/1, 6pm - Junsu's new year worries

JYJ

김준수와 함께하는 #신년맞이 #EVENT
새해요정 준수에게 무엇이든 말해보세요!
2017년 이루고 싶은 소망, 여러분들의 맘속에 있는 고민거리, 준수에게 하고싶은 모든 사연들!
지금 본 게시글의 댓글로 마구마구 적어주세요!

여러분들의 사연을 뽑아 준수가 직접 V live를 통해 읽어주는 BIG 이벤트!
준수는 여러분들의 사연을 기다립니다...☆

-참여기간 : 1월 10일 ~ 1월 11일
#김준수 #XIA #XIAJUNSU #새해요정_변신 #2017년 #신년맞이 #사연읽어주는_남자 #무엇이든_말해보세요 #카테고리_없는_사연콜렉터 #댓글을_기다립니다 #롸잇나우
Don’t #miss a new year EVENT of #KimJunSu If you leave comments regarding #anything you’ve had in #your mind till 11th, then he would #pick yours & read it on #Vapp live #broadcasting Right now, let’s go & join it!

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Junsu promises a gala show with the other JYJ members when he's back from the army

By alim17  

Singer Junsu talked about his pending military enlistment during a 'V' live broadcast for the cast of musical 'Dracula' on January 9.

He introduced the song "Loving You Keeps Me Alive," then, before singing it, he said, "After this event ends, I'm heading off to the military.  That's why I wanted to end with this song.  There were many songs I sang while shedding tears, but I don't think there was another song like this one that breaks down your emotions."

His colleagues told him, "Come back safe," and he said, "When I return, I will have a gala show with the [JYJ] members."

Junsu_1483979833_htm_20170109214933248050.jpg

allkpop

JYJ Junsu to make a cameo appearance in 'Introverted Boss'

By KpopJoA  

Junsu
On January 9, C-JeS Entertainment revealed JYJ Junsu will be making a surprise cameo appearance in upcoming tvN drama 'Introverted Boss.'  Having been dedicated to musicals, it will be 6 years since the singer acted in a drama, last being SBS's 'Scent of a Woman.'  

From the same creators who brought 'Marriage, Not Dating' to life, 'Introverted Boss' is a romantic comedy illustrating the clash between an introverted boss played by Yeon Woo Jin and an extroverted employee, Park Hye Soo.

Kim Junsu will play as himself, a top star in the drama.  Casting director, Song Young Wook stated, "We wanted an actual star to feature in the drama in order to present an enigmatic aura," and explained how the singer freely took the offer to play the role.

On set last week, Kim Junsu shined with his stunning visuals, receiving much praise from the staff, and clearly gave off a top-star vibe with his splendid acting performance.

Meanwhile, starting January 3, Kim Junsu is currently engaged in his role as L in musical 'Death Note.'
allkpop

Junsu Update

JYJ

샤엘(L)의 뮤지컬 '데스노트' 이야기.
"이제 약 2주밖에 남지 않은 뮤지컬 '데스노트'
이 기회를 놓치지 마시고 많이 보러와주셨으면 좋겠습니다!"

김준수가 소개하는 천재명탐정 엘(L) >> http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1363677
김준수에게 '데스노트'란? >> http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1363672
2017년 '데스노트' 에 대한 이야기
>> http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1363696
http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1363690
그리고 마지막 인사 >> http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1363707

#뮤지컬 #데스노트 #musical #deathnote #김준수 # #샤엘 #예술의전당 #인터뷰 #김준수에게 #데스노트란 #성장의동력 #이제 #2주밖에 #안남았어요 #많이 #보러와주세요
Keep your #eyes open on the #voice of #KimJunSu saying about the musical ‘Death Note’ it’ll #show only 2 weeks more! Check the bios for details Don’t miss the #fabulous performance

JYJ

준수의 특급 라이브는 사랑입니다...2665.png
비글美 넘치는 씨제스컬쳐쇼 속 하드캐리甲 김준수 다시보기~
씨제스컬쳐SHOW 다시보기 ▶ http://www.vlive.tv/video/20132

15974878_1164192040342825_71608616309223

with English subs now [V LIVE] [REPLAY] 씨제스컬쳐SHOW 특급라이브 (CJeS Culture Show)

http://www.vlive.tv/video/20132

170110 Junsu instagram update!
instagram.com/p/BPFJ94yg353/ 

C1zYqw3VIAAeQuZ.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/9- 1/15/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-19-1152017.html?spref=tw

Congratulations Junsu!

Congrats #KimJunSu his #receiving #popularity #award at the 12th #edition of #GoldenTicketAwards #tonight Stay tuned in him & the #amazing musical 'Death Note'

C15SVJuUkAAHgtF.jpg

[cjesculture IG] 무대위에서도, 무대뒤에서도 환상케미! 이따 만나요 from. 샤엘&한라이또 #뮤지컬 #데스노트 #시파티 # #김준수 instagram.com/p/BPHrZvLlg8q/

C14bdMQUcAEEKHZ.jpg

[ENGSUB] kim Junsu & CJeS Culture Show Special Live

Xia Girl21
Vlive:
http://www.vlive.tv/video/20132/

C1yCVfDVQAEnlaF.jpg

Speechless Check the greatest moments, tbt Vapp live CJES Culture ShoW thru the bio! #KimJunSu #KangHongSuk #ParkHyeNa #SeoYoungJoo #LeeChangYong #JeongSunAh #JinTaeHwa & #HongSeoYoung Was full of best live songs as well as hilarious catching up talks Stay tuned in the musical #DeathNote #TheBodyGuard #StoryofMyLife

via cjestagram

Junsu is preparing for his new album before his enlistment, and will have a duet with Lim Chang-jung!  entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&a
C18EFN9UsAAxFw9.jpg

JYJ's Junsu reportedly collaborating with veteran singer Lim Chang Jung before his enlistment allkpop.com/article/2017/0

C18p7h3XcAIQPuA.jpg

Reports on January 12 (KST) say that JYJ's Junsu is preparing a special project for fans, with veteran singer Lim Chang Jung

The idol is currently awaiting enlistment this coming February 9. His label C-Jes Entertainment stated, "Junsu is currently discussing a collaboration with Lim Chang Jung... But no song or release date has been determined." 

Junsu will also be wrapping up his musical 'Death Note' on January 26.
allkpop

[ENGSUB] 170112 Kim Junsu's Oppa's new year trouble consultation V talk.

Xia Girl21
Vlive:
Cr http://www.vlive.tv/video/20650

JYJ's Junsu talks about his past hardships as he prepares to go to the military

By KpopJoAC1_1qE0WgAQZL7z.jpg

On January 12, JYJ's Junsu greeted fans through Naver's 'V' app.  With his military enlistment approaching, the singer expressed his sadness in parting with his fans.  

"Please get rid of February," Junsu pleaded, as he will be going off to the military next month.

"It's too bad I have to say my farewells to you all as my military enlistment is in February. Too bad we can't get rid of February," the singer commented. 

The singer also recalled his past saying, "It is difficult to move forward without fully healing one's scars. I don't know what an adult's take on this would be.  Please let me know your secret to overcome life as a young person in society."

He went on, "I had a lot of hardships during the past whether it be family or life in general. I think I just went after my dream that time.  I thought this was the only thing that I can do, so I kept running and never looked back. Although there were many mountains I had to climb, I think I managed to climb them all."

The singer continued, "As far as religious beliefs go, my mother once told me that God only gives you tests in which you can handle. I feel like I have grown more through these trials...I wish that these hardships now will someday turn into thanksgiving and praise."

Meanwhile, Junsu is busy with his musical 'Death Note.'  Based on the popular Japanese manga of the same name, beginning back on January 3 the musical adaptation will continue through the 26th.

Junsu_1484244304_201701121926165626061_20170112192628_01.jpg
allkpop

Jaejoong was concerned about Junsu's looks?

By alim17

C1_Zd-HUQAAiL3O.jpg

Junsu held a 'V' app live broadcast on January 12 to talk with fans!  He advised his fans on their concerns to greet the new year.

One fan revealed her concerns about her looks, and he said to her, "If everybody has a time when they look their best (looks bloom), that time is different for everyone."  He then recalled a conversation he had with JYJ member Jaejoong in the past.

He said, "When I was twenty, Jaejoong said this to me: 'You're cute right now, but I'm worried about when you become thirty.'  He said that half-jokingly, but I did worry about that. I worried that when young, people look cute, but as they age, that charm disappears. Jaejoong brought this up again before he went to the army, saying, 'As one gets older, one's face becomes more charming.'  That made me think that on one side, what he'd said when I was twenty was sincere, but I still liked feeling his sincerity [this time].  Even I think that as one ages, the face blooms."

allkpop

170114 Junsu arriving at Seoul Arts Centre earlier  Fan boy shouted: "Junsu fighting!"  All blue so handsome  (xiajunsoobar)
via vichellelicious
C2HAdsRVEAAxOKS.jpg

C2HAe3zUcAAMfqb.jpg
Death Note

C2HK_IGUoAEcqPI.jpg

C2HK_lnVEAAapQ_.jpg

C2HLcP1VQAE1Raf.jpg

[PHOTO] 170115 @/cjes.tagram update #RyuJunYeol watched #XIAJunsu in his musical #DeathNote!
C2NEWr_UcAAPCOa.jpg

@EyesOnRYU

[CAMEO] 170116 Junsu in 'Introverted Boss' Korean Drama TOP STAR

Xia Girl21

C2TGWt1UsAAYdmA.jpg

C2TGGvhUoAEVSMB.jpg

C2RWDC7UkAMt_Cs.jpg

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/16- 1/22/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-116-1222017.html?spref=tw

Junsu Update

JYJ
모두 본방사수 하셨죠?
우리의 슈스 김준수는 어젯밤도 빛났네요203c.png‼️
#김준수 #무대에서_다시만나요 #슈퍼스타 #오늘부턴_천재명탐정 #내성적인보스 #tvN #드라마 #카메오 #특별출연 #뮤지컬 #데스노트 # #샤엘
Did #U catch up with #us on tvN #Kdrama #IntrovertedBoss right? Thank #U all being w/him #KimJunSu Stay tuned in him & the #musical #DeathNote

Image may contain: 28 people, people smiling

[INTERVIEW] 161231 With gratitude towards his fans in his heart, heading for military enlistment JYJ Junsu

Note: This interview was taken by Japan’s Asahi Shimbun, (T/N: shimbun meaning newspaper) which is widely regarded for its journalism as the most respected daily newspaper in Japan.

c0pm4mvusaawuuh
[Prepare the time to always answer the various requests from the audiences at the concert. The conversation with the fans became enjoyable = Osaka-jo Hall, C-JeS Entertainment credit]
Kim Junsu of the South Korean artist group ‘JYJ’ in December held, going to become his last before enlisting, solo concert ‘BALLAD MUSICAL CONCERT vol.5’ (T/N: in the source the concert title was written like this) in Saitama and Osaka. In total around 60,000 people were mobilised and during the tour he greeted his 30th birthday as well. Junsu, who went from an idol to an adult artist and added an year to his age, talked about his celebrity activities of till now and his thoughts before his military enlistment.
In February you will be enlisting into the military, this past one year with what thoughts have you been (doing your) activities?
In the remaining 1 year, formed a clear plan and worked with it. It was an extremely hectic and busy days as compared to usual. When I go to military, my activities as a singer and musical actor would be suspended for a while. Feelings of wanting to securely organise the last of the 7 years (as JYJ) and to adorn the ‘Crowning glory’, came about working hard exhausting my utmost best.
If I do proper activities till the end then the 2 years while enlisting, I also had this thought that wouldn’t then the fans wait for me. As I still have one more month, I will work hard securely till the end.
Debuted in South Korea and Japan as ‘Tohoshinki’ member in your teens, big group in Asia. In your twenties, on one hand you withdrew from the group and on the other broadened the width of your activities with solo activities and appearing in musicals. Was the 12 years of celebrity activities [feels] like a blink of an eye?
It wasn’t like a blink of an eye. The activities of the time of ‘Tohoshinki’ were like a blink of an eye but the activities after that were challenging towards new things or overcoming things, there was a lot of pressure. (Circling the celebrity activities) there were various trials as well. To the point of thinking were there any other celebrities in their twenties who experienced through that. However, from overcoming each one, you can feel that no matter what comes you are endowed with the power to overcome it. In that meaning it also made me think, ‘it was a good experience’.
c0pm38euoaat0og
[The last stage in Japan before military enlistment. Let us hear his singing voice filled with various thoughts = Osaka-jo Hall, C-JeS Entertainment credit]
Changed your agency and with the three formed a new [group] ‘JYJ’, believe that there were various barriers in South Korea as well as Japan. ‘I can’t endure any more’, (ever) thought of it as well?
There is, there is. Because I am a human being as well. Honestly there were many times when I thought of giving up.
Even with that you continued your activities, what was the ‘driving force’?
That is well, the existence of everyone of the fans. Because everyone was there, I definitely did not want to loose to the various obstacles. Even when my heart wavered, from the power and courage I received from the fans, power sprang out again.
These 7 years your television appearance was close to none, on the other hand you’ve continued activities to connect with your fans directly in lives or musicals. Was there any change to your attitude in music or activities?
Having the opportunities to appear on television decreased is sad but in exchange it has become so that I make by matching the whole of the performance in the live. Even at the time of composing music, I have come about composing while thinking about the performance I can do onstage. I believe hasn’t that change had a good influence on my performances.
A few years ago I began standing on stage of musical and so have broaden my ways of expression. I believe by mixing the musical performance into the stage of a live, I was able to show a stage of even more charms. I believe that hasn’t such a stage in itself become my ‘signature’.
This time’s concert is also composed with focus on musical and just before enlistment you will be appearing in the musical ‘Death note’ as well right.
To me right now musical is really important. After the period of resting from activities, to once again having to stand on stage was in musical. Once again I sang was in musical as well and received an award was in musical as well. In the award ceremony I appeared on television in a long time as well. It made me think, ‘it’s good that I didn’t give up,’ and I received a new life, a new dream. That’s why for ‘the Last’ activity before enlisting I wanted it to be a musical.
To put into words the charm that can not be known from singer and idol activities would be?
Musical, be it standing on stage for 20 or 30 times, each is totally different. Everything is ‘Live’. That is totally fascinating. For example, watching a movie even after 10 years is the same but the same musical can not be seen a second time.
The difference with ‘singer’ is that acting, singing, expressions, everything is needed right. In musicals, the lyrics become the script and you sing with feelings. The actors while exchanging various emotions, together go (about) making it (T/N: making the story/musical). The time when singing while exchanging emotions is really enjoyable. And in the last the sound of the applause received from the audience, that is really amazing!
During concert several times you have talking about, ‘I want act in a musical in Japan as well’.
Umm,  I really want to do it. Some day in Japan, together with the Japanese actors, in Japanese, I want to do a musical. I’m not sure if it will become reality of not but the performances that I have done in South Korea till now, ‘Dracula’, ‘Elizabeth’, be it those is okay as well and I want to challenge in a new thing as well.
After the enlistment has ended with what form do you want to appear in front of your fans?
(Distancing from activities) I am worried. However, even if when I return from my enlistment and the fans in front of my eyes are no longer (there), till now the love that I received from everyone was an unbelievable ‘miracle’ is what I think and thus I have only feelings of gratitude. A few years ago I thought that ‘I may be finished now’. Thus, till now having continued doing activities like this was a miracle and I am only grateful towards that. When I return, I believe I want to with those feelings I want to again work hard.
During the enlistment while thinking about the feelings I received from everyone inside my heart, acquiring the composure as a single human, I want to return back. And when I return it would be good if I challenge into a further more new genre.
As the Korean artist Junsu, cann you once again put into words about the meaning of activities in Japan and/or the existence of the fans?
Japan to me is like a second home country as it’s a county that has given me lots of love and ardent support, after a while when I come to Japan they always give me the same warm reception, it is a place like a home town which shows unchanging love. That’s why I can not do even if i’m thankful.
I am a foreign singer right. That’s why in Japan especially if you do not appear on television, the hearts of the fans becomes estranged. In reality in these 7 years such a thing happened and it is obvious. However, undeterred by that too within the 7 years the fans have supported with all they’ve got. Regarding that I can not find the words but……. in various meanings I am grateful.
Till now the half of my singing life was in Japan. The time in which I’ve matured till now, the time I spent with the Japanese fans, it was in the memories of Japan.
Truly, Thank you very much.
[Personally planned a style of reenacting the musical program with the accompaniment of an orchestra. The result of having done the trial and error on [making] his own stage = Osaka-jo Hall, C-JeS Entertainment credit]

Kim Junsu, born in 1986 in South Korea. In 2004 debuted in the celebrity world in South Korea and Japan as a member of ‘Tohoshinki’. In 2010 with Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, the three changed their agency and [started] activities as a new [group] ‘JYJ’. In the same year, began his activities as a musical actor with ‘Mozart’, in 2012 received the award for the Best Male Lead in the ‘Korea Musical Awards’. From January 3rd to 26th he is appearing in the musical ‘Death note’ in Seoul.

During the interview, Junsu said the words, “these 7 years” several times.
Separating from the two members and ‘Tohoshinki’, changing the agency and did his activities, of these 7 years, the harshness of this journey is indicated.
In reality, he experienced several lawsuits concerning activities as a celebrity and after changing agencies, he confronted, ‘adverse wind’ such as the rapid decrease of television appearances.
In South Korea in 2015, with the proposal of the Members of the National Parliament who viewed, the ‘circumstance’ of JYJ not being able to appear on television music programs, as a problem, the stipulation of prohibiting the broadcast company from stopping the appearance of particular artists was incorporated into the Broadcast Act.
In “these 7 years” in the substitute of being unable to appear on television, Junsu and JYJ what they poured in their energy was in the live etc., in the venue of the ‘Live’ they delivered their words directly to the fans. It was not the period of Internet, as much as the television appearance decreases the popularity becomes in danger as well, it was such the usual state of things in the world of show business. With just that, the form of in various (ways) talking about the gratitude towards the fans during the interview was impressive.
In the greetings of the last concert, he said this to the audience, “when I was about to give up, every time who grasped our hands was everyone. If everyone was not here we couldn’t do anything. Thanks to everyone I was truly happy.” Continued to savour the contradicting two, the difficulty of having to continue living in a complicated world called the celebrity world and the enjoyment, perhaps it was a special “7 years”. ([Writer:] Nami Hamada)

Source: Asahi Newspaper Digital
Translated by xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER
Shared by XIAOVERFLOWER

Junsu in Death Note

JYJ

뮤지컬 <데스노트> 연출가 쿠리야마 타미야의 폭풍 칭찬.
"김준수는 때로는 자유롭게, 때로는 과격하게, 그리고 섬세하게 무색의 노트에 풍부한 색을 입혀낸다. 더 많은 작품에서 만나고 싶을 정도로 자극적이고 혁명적인 배우다."

'데스노트' 연출가, 엘(L) 김준수에 끝없는 호평 쏟아냈다
https://goo.gl/7x3K93

“김준수, 더 많은 작품서 만나고 싶은 혁명적 배우”
https://goo.gl/t7kGzm

#김준수 #XIA #XIAJUNSU #MUSICAL #뮤지컬 #DEATHNOTE #데스노트 #연출가 #쿠리야마타미야 #극찬 #샤엘 #자극적이고_혁명적인배우 #1월26일까지 #예술의전당 #오페라극장
Wanna share the #compliment comments toward Kim Junsu & his starring at the muscial ‘Death Note’ from #TamiyaKuriyama “He’s being sometimes so #free and sometimes #radically #extreme yet so #sensitive covering so many colors on the #character He’s the #revolutionary #actor that I would like to be with for more pieces.” Check the bios for details & don’t miss the #performance that will be ongoing till 26th at #SeoulArtsCenter

15995208_1169896836439012_60735203924697

Jaejoong and Junsu
V app channels...

JYJ

안녕하세요, 씨제스 엔터테인먼트입니다.
V LIVE 개편에 따라 활동하는 가수의 개별 V 채널이 개설됩니다. 다양한 팬 서비스 기능이 추가 됨에 따라 앞으로 재중 V 채널과 준수 V 채널이 아티스트와 더 가까이 소통하는 공간이 되기를 바랍니다.
재중 V 채널과 준수 V 채널에 많은 응원 부탁드립니다.
감사합니다.

김재중(KIMJAEJOONG) V채널 ▶http://channels.vlive.tv/E7E2E9/video
김준수(KIMJUNSU) V채널 ▶http://channels.vlive.tv/E7D2EB/video

#김재중 #김준수 #JAEJOONG #JUNSU #V채널 #VLIVE
Hi, this is CJES Entertainment. According to the reorganization of Vapp live broadcasting, there will be opened individual channels of singers. We all hope that it would be much help to communicate with together better thru ‘Jaejoong V channel’ & ‘Junsu V channel’ that would be added various fan-service function etc. It would be very appreciate if you would continue to give warm support for it.
Thank you.

Photo published for KIM JAEJOONG : V LIVE
Photo published for KIM JUNSU : V LIVE

[ENGSUB] 170117 "Death Note" Musical: L's Narration (AUDIO ONLY)

via Xia Girl21
Vlive:
http://www.vlive.tv/video/21031/

C2axSsDUUAIcF3w.jpg

Junsu at Introverted Boss
[DL LINK] 170118 CJES Kakao Blog, 17 pictures and 8 gifs!  
we.tl/5kXyr0jWs3

C2a06ahUAAE1JCl.jpg

C2a1NGSUsAAtOOI.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/16- 1/22/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-116-1222017.html?spref=tw

[TRANS] 170117 ‘Death Note’ Director “Kim Junsu is an actor I want to see in more works”

photo 2017011801001320900090993.jpg photo 2017011801001320900090991.jpg

Actor Kim Junsu, who’s in the middle of giving an impassioned performance in musical ‘Death Note’, is meeting audiences each time with acting that’s even moving the director.
For Kim Junsu who is continuing his performance with great success opening since the 3rd [of January], musical ‘Death Note'”s director Kuriyama Tamiya has been speaking very highly of him. He said, “I had thought about what it would be like to be able to fill up Seoul Arts Center’s Opera House’s large space with one acting [performance]; but it’s probably because there is a degree of concentration about the role of ‘L’ undertaken by Kim Junsu,” and, “A lot of light and darkness intersects when Kim Junsu and L become one. His energy arises hotter and fiercer than in multiplication, not addition”.

photo 2017011801001320900090992.jpg

Continuing he added, “Because there is used on the stage set the image of a white Note that have nothing written on it, the actors have to portray a world without relying upon anything and with their entire bodies. But in that, Kim Junsu paints an abundant of colors in a colorless note sometimes freely, sometimes ferociously, and exquisitely. Fascinating characters appear to overlap in a lot of works just by watching Kim Junsu’s image walking on the stage. He is a provocative and revolutionary actor to the extent I want to see him in more works”.
Kuriyama Tamiya, who undertook the direction for musical ‘Death Note’, is Japan’s best director to have consistently present the best level of stages without genre; like theatrical play, opera, and musical.
Meanwhile, ‘Death Note’ is receiving attention as Kim Junsu’s last musical before his military enlistment. It can be seen at Seoul Arts Center’s Opera House up to January 26th.

Source: Sports Chosun  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

CJESCulture Updates
instagram.com/p/BPZs2LDlqaz/

Be ready for the upcoming performance that #KimJunSu starring at! Can’t wait tonight’s show at #SeoulArtsCenter Let’s catch up w/him & #HanJiSang #ParkHyeNa #KangHongSuk #Ben & #SeoYoungJoo

C2ceaKmXAAUhmpZ.jpg

씨제스컬쳐@cjesculture

C2cexJkWgAYwtlS.jpg

Junsu!

cjes.tagram의 동영상 instagram.com/p/BPZmGMQAWEH/

cjes.tagramOPEN! 준수의 V채널 많이 사랑해주세요~♥
준수V채널▶ http://channels.vlive.tv/E7D2EB/video

Let’s get started the #Vapp live channel of #KimJunSu Enjoy his #adorable #pic & hit the bio for checking out!

C2dMGEQVQAA-IB2.jpg

C2cZSSdWgAIqyrP.jpg

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170120 Ben’s friends shared a backstage photo with Junsu

[PHOTO] @ 예술의전당
군인아저씨 되는 준쮸오빠  #데스노트 #샤엘
instagram.com/p/BPeRNYEDYBV/
[TRANS]
@Seoul Arts Center
It was so so so so fun #DeathNote
#L #Misa #Only_see_Misa_in_my_eyes
photo 16123415_517168878482558_3696708446503043072_n.jpg
Source: s.hyojung
Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

[NEWS] 170123 Star News Exclusive: Kim Junsu fans reports cyberbullies to the police…Agency agree to “No mercy”

photo 2017012314034441595_1.jpg
Group JYJ Kim Junsu’s fans filed a bill of indictment, to the police, against rumor disseminators and malicious comment writers (cyberbullies) who posted about Kim Junsu
According to the multiple concerning parties on the 23rd, Kim Junsu’s fans recently visited Seocho Police Station in Seoul and filed a bill of indictment, on the grounds of cyber defamation & etc. toward Kim Junsu, against 30 people –cyberbullies, rumor-producers & -disseminators– in regards to Kim Junsu.
As to Kim Junsu and C-JeS Entertainment also being in concurrence with the such accusations by fans, an investigation is underway.
It is said Kim Junsu and C-JeS’s side checked on the content of fans’ complaints and agreed to it, in there to be punishment without mercy against the cyberbullies and others.
Meanwhile Kim Junsu has up ahead his enlistment as a conscripted policeman the coming February 9th.
Source: Star MT via Naver
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
[NEWS] Fans Of JYJ’s Kim Junsu Press Charges Against Netizens For Malicious Comments And Rumors via Soompi

[NEWS] 170121 Kim Junsu who perfectly transforms into ‘Death Note’’s L

Hallyu Star Kim Junsu is overturning the musical stage perfectly transforming in ‘Death Note’’s L.
Ahead of his upcoming military enlistment in February, Kim Junsu chose a musical as his last course before he enlists.
As much as it’s his last musical before his enlistment, he radiates intense ardor than usual and shows a synchronization of 100% with ‘L’.
photo 20170120000672_0.jpg
Kim Junsu is surprising audiences striding onstage with haggard, dark circles make-up and, of course, barefooted; to show the perfect L.
Musical ‘Death Note’, which is a fusion of Hallyu Star Kim Junsu and Japan’s best mystery drama, is catching people’s attentions as an impressive popular attraction since its beginning.
You can enjoy the stirring numbers and the excellent actings of actors & actresses. Musical ‘Death Note’ can be seen at Seoul Arts Center’s Opera House up to the 26th.
Source: Herald Corp
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

More Here: ‪JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJNews Week of 1/23- 1/29/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyjnews-week-of-123-1292017.html?spref=tw‬

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170123 Ryu Jun Yeol’s cousin shared a photo with Junsu, backstage of ‘Death Note’

[PHOTO] 바쁜와중에도 누나 챙겨주고 고마워
#류준열 사촌동생#데스노트#시야준수
instagram.com/p/BPmoxaTh0Ok/
[TRANS]
Thanks for taking care of noona even with your busy schedule
#RyuJunYeol younger cousin #DeathNote #XIAJunsu
photo 16230113_1839107163044357_7795435237890064384_n.jpg
Source: jeey.lee

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170122 Fellow ‘Death Note’ cast member Mun Sung-hyun shared a photo with Junsu in it

[PHOTO] 엠티가 엊그제 같은데, 이제 공연이 딱 5회 남았다.
좋은 형 누나들과 친구 동생들 만나 행복하게 공연하고 있음에 감사하고,
초연 때 내가 관객으로 너무 재밌게 봤던 공연을, 관객분들도 같은 마음으로 봐주시니 그게 너무 행복하다.
끝이 보이는 여정!
#뮤지컬 #데스노트 #못본분들얼른오세요
#셀스타그램 #셀카 #selfie #daily
instagram.com/p/BPjPAEelAHH/
[TRANS]
It seems like the trip was a couple of days ago, but now the performances there just remains are 5 shows.
I am thankful to have met and been happily acting with the nice hyungs, noonas, friends, and dongsaengs,
When it premiere, it was performance I enjoyed watching very much as a spectator, and I am so happy at that there are even audiences watching with the same mindset.
Itinerary where the end is in sight!
#musical #DeathNote #the_people_who_haven’t_seen_it,_please_come_quickly
#sel-stagram #selca #selfie #daily
photo 16122952_1225681780848454_507805485328498688_n.jpg
Source: muuunst

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170124 C-JeS Instagram Update: D-3 till ‘Death Note’ concludes its run

[PHOTO] 샤엘의 특급미소 초과근무중!
이 무대도 이제 딱 네번 남았어요 
#김준수 #XIA #XIAJUNSU #뮤지컬 #데스노트 #MUSICAL #DeathNote #샤엘 #엘 #L #막공주간 #스타트 #D-3 #씨제스타그램
It’ll be just 4 times more #performance of #KimJunSu as #L It’s D-3 till the end! Keeping up w/him for the musical ‘Death Note’
instagram.com/p/BPpDS5bg0C0/
[TRANS]
XIA-L’s special smile in the middle of working overtime!
On this stage, there remains just four times now 
#KimJunsu #XIA #XIAJUNSU #musical #DeathNote #MUSICAL #DeathNote #XIA-L #L #L #week_of_last_shows #start #D-3
It’ll be just 4 times more #performance of #KimJunSu as #L It’s D-3 till the end! Keeping up w/him for the musical ‘Death Note’
photo 16110670_364395023938810_8527334906789888000_n.jpg
Source: cjes.tagram

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170125 CJeS Culture Instagram Update: Backstage with main ‘Death Note’ cast

[PHOTO] 잠시후! ‘데스노트’ 백스테이지 스팟 라이브!
라이토, 엘, 렘, 류크, 미사가 V라이브로 찾아옵니다.
네이버 V라이브로! 땡큐!
#뮤지컬 #데스노트 #musical #deathnote #한지상 #김준수 #박혜나 #강홍석 #벤 #백스테이지 #스팟 #라이브 #네이버 #V스팟live #궁금했던점 #채팅창에_남겨주세요 #다이코쿠부두도착 #핸드폰에다가가 #네이버_V앱을_연다 #커밍쑨
instagram.com/p/BPrrc9jFpt0/
[TRANS]
In a little while! ‘Death Note’ Backstage Spot Life!
Light, L, Rem, Ryuk, Misa will come visit on V Live.
In Naver V Live! Thank you!
#musical #DeathNote #musical #deathnote #HanJi-sang #KimJunsu #ParkHye-na #KangHong-suk #Ben #Backstage #Spot #Live #Naver #VSpotLive #anything_you’re_curious_about #please_leave_it_in_online_chat_window #arrival_on_Daikoku_Pier #bring_you_closer_on_your_cellphone #to_be_held_on_Naver_V-app #coming_soon
photo 16123366_222919041449061_5735756011503878144_n.jpg
Sources: cjesculture

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170126 C-JeS Instagram Update: BTOB’s Yook Sungjae went to watch ‘Death Note’ and shared a backstage photo with Junsu

[PHOTO] 샤엘을 만나러 온 깜짝 손님!
은혜로운 투샷에 추위도 사르르- 녹는중
#김준수 #XIA #XIAJUNSU #비투비 #육성재 #뮤지컬 #데스노트 #MUSICAL #DeathNote #샤엘 #대기실 #깜짝손님 #인증샷 #열일미모 #투샷 #은혜롭다 #막공 #화이팅 #씨제스타그램
Welcomed #visitor #BTOB #YookSungJae for the musical ‘Death Note’ & #KimJunSu today! Looks #superb together! instagram.com/p/BPuQd3iAfBG/
[TRANS]
Surprise visitor who came to see XIA-L!
The cold in the gracious two-shot is in the middle of -softly- melting
#KimJunsu #XIA #XIAJUNSU #BtoB #YookSungjae #musical #DeathNote #MUSICAL #DeathNote #XIA-L #waiting_room #surprise_visitor #proof-shot #hard-working_good_looks #two-shot #is_gracious #last-performance #fighting #C-JeS-tagram
Welcomed #visitor #BTOB #YookSungJae for the musical ‘Death Note’ & #KimJunSu today! Looks #superb together!
photo 16110479_701334026706989_7576477921104101376_n.jpg
Source: cjes.tagram Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3 Shared by: JYJ3

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170126 BTOB’s Yook Sungjae went to watch ‘Death Note’ and shared a backstage photo with Junsu

[PHOTO] 눈 깜빡거리는 시간조차 아까운 공연이였다…
역시 준수형!
막공까지.화이팅하세요!!!
instagram.com/p/BPuNjNqgxAp/
[TRANS]
Even if the time passed in the blink of an eye, it was a very dear performance…
As expected of Junsu-hyung!
Keep fighting up to the last performance!!!
photo 16123293_1820468801546701_87216977461903360_n.jpg
Source: 6_zalddow Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3 Shared by: JYJ3

[PICS + TRANS] 170126 Junsu’s lovely messages for fans as part of giveaway for his 7th musical debut anniversary

– WithXIA –

photo C3FiWhgUoAATR15.jpg
[TRANS] I will embrace the love that I can never repay you for as I head off. I will work hard to repay you when I come back! I love you everyone

– Ohmyjun.com –

photo C3FjZu_UEAEs1IK.jpg
[TRANS] Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who walked step by step with me in my 7 years of standing alone.
I will greet you with a healthier image after taking a break. I love you♡

– DestinyJun –

photo C3FrcQkVMAAM67Z.jpg
[TRANS] Don’t let your eyes wander, and don’t cheat on me! Wait for me (in cute tone)
Sources: @RHXIA1215 + @leoXIAleo + @XIA_destinyjun Translations by: @ohmyjunsu Shared by: JYJ3

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170126 Junsu’s mom shared a photo backstage with Junsu before today’s ‘Death Note’ performance

[PHOTO] 어느새 막공이라니….이제 두번의 공연만 남았네요~! 준수야~낮공연도 화이팅하고 밤공연까지 힘내렴~엄마가 기도할께~~! 팬 여러분들도 맘껏 즐겨주세요~^^ instagram.com/p/BPt21mZgNkZ/
[TRANS]
Before we knew it, it’s the last performance….Now there are only two performances left~! Junsu-yah~Fighting on the day performance and staying strong up to the night performance~Mom will pray for you~~! To all the fans, please enjoy to the fullest~^^
photo 16229456_1669071356725953_2006097151431540736_n.jpg
Source: zunoxiamom Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3 Shared by: JYJ3

[FACEBOOK] 170126 JYJ Official Facebook Update: Junsu’s acceptance speech for Best Leading Musical Actor Award in ‘2016 SACA’

2016 스테이지 톡 ‘관객이 뽑은 최고의 뮤지컬 배우’
믿고 보는 배우 김준수의 수상 소감!
#김준수 #XIA #XIAJUNSU #2016스테이지톡 #관객들이_뽑은_뮤지컬배우 #수상소감 #이러니 #내가안반해 #여러분께_받는 #최고의선물 #감사합니다
The #best #musical #actor selected by #audience in consecutive 3 years at #2016StageTalk Check his #speech after receiving the #award It was the #awesome #present from #you all! Thank #U
[TRANS]
2016 StageTalk ‘Best Musical Actor picked by audiences’
See-it-to-believe-it actor Kim Junsu’s award acceptance speech!

#KimJunsu #XIA #XIAJUNSU #2016StageTalk #Musical_Actor_picked_by_audiences #award_acceptance_speech #with_how_things_are #I_am_falling_for_him #receiving_from_everybody #the_best_gift #thank_you
The #best #musical #actor selected by #audience in consecutive 3 years at #2016StageTalk Check his #speech after receiving the #award It was the #awesome #present from #you all! Thank #U

Source: JYJ Official FB FB translations by: rilanna of JYJ3 Shared by: JYJ3

[PICS + GIFS + VIDEO] 170126 C-JeS Naver Post: Musical ‘Death Note’, see you again~ XIA-L! Together with Kim Junsu, we’ve gathered the 3-week story☆

170126-naver-xia-l.gif%7Eoriginal
170126-naver-xia-l%201.jpg%7Eoriginal

YT Video Credit: AN NA 2

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJNews Week of 1/23- 1/29/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyjnews-week-of-123-1292017.html?spref=tw

[ENGSUB] 170125 Kim Junsu - "Death Note" warm hearted feeling

Xia Girl21

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170127 C-JeS Instagram Update: ‘Death Note’ has concluded its run

[PHOTO] 뮤지컬 데뷔 7주년을 축하해
데스노트 재연도 행복했습니다.
이렇게 또 하나의 추억이 생겼습니다
#김준수 #XIA #XIAJUNSU #뮤지컬 #데뷔 #7주년 #MUSICAL #모차르트 #천국의눈물 #엘리자벳 #디셈버 #드라큘라 #데스노트 #도리안그레이 #앞으로도 #쭈욱 #또봐 #씨제스타그램
Congrats it’s 7 #years since he’s started musical #performance Thank #U all! It’s been #really #happy #together thru the #pieces from #Mozart to #DorianGray etc. Have a #great one!
instagram.com/p/BPv9PNPgkOs/
[TRANS]
Congratulations on your 7th year of musicals
He was happy doing the revival of ‘Death Note’.
Another memory like this has been formed
#KimJunsu #XIA #XIAJUNSU #musical #debut #7th-year #MUSICAL #Mozart #TearsOfHeaven #Elisabeth #December #Dracula #DeathNote #DorianGray #in_the_future #onward  #see_you_again #C-JeS-tagram
Congrats it’s 7 #years since he’s started musical #performance Thank #U all! It’s been #really #happy #together thru the #pieces from #Mozart to #DorianGray etc. Have a #great one!’
photo 16110355_1399472766780468_2136331915739791360_n.jpg
Source: cjes.tagram Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3 Shared by: JYJ3

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170126 Seo Young-ju Instagram Update: Backstage photo with main ‘Death Note’ cast members

JYJ3 Note: Seo Young-ju acted as Yagami Soichiro –Yagami Light/Kira’s father– in ‘Death Note’.
[PHOTO] 데쓰노트. 1/26. 17.
마지막 공연을 앞두고.
왠만해선 막공날…..
시원섭섭한데……
섭섭하기만 하다…..
감사해요.
감사했구요.
안녕 ㅎ
#박혜나 #김준수 #벤 #서영주 #한지상 #강홍석 #데스노트
instagram.com/p/BPuXy0Agrba/
[TRANS]
Death Note. 1/26. 17.
Ahead of the last performance.
Bearable last performance day…..
It is bittersweet but……
It is just regrettable…..
Thank you.
I appreciated it.
Goodbye ㅎ

#ParkHye-na #KimJunsu #Ben #SeoYoung-ju #HanJi-sang #KangHong-suk #DeathNote
photo 16123541_2203607456531491_401396691317555200_n.jpg
Source: seo__youngjoo Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3 Shared by: JYJ3

[INSTAGRAM] 170127 Kim Junsu Instagram Update: Thank you

[PHOTO] 7년이란 시간동안 매회 함께해줬던 관객여러분..그리고 지치지않게 원동력이 되어주었던 우리 팬분들~모든 추억들을 행복한기억으로 가득채워주셔서 감사드립니다.1년9개월뒤엔 더 성숙한 모습으로 찾아뵐것을 약속드리며~조금만 기다려줘요!고맙고 사랑합니다. instagram.com/p/BPvG-BagQU_/
[TRANS] Audience members who were together with me at each show throughout the whole time of my 7 years [doing musicals]..And the fans who became our driving force tirelessly~ Thank you for filling up all the memories with happy memories. I promise to pay you a visit with a more mature image after 1 year and 9 months~ and please wait for me a bit! I thank and love you.
photo 16122676_1805596193040636_8182714410360373248_n.jpg
Source: xiaxiaxia1215
Translation by: rilanna of JYJ3

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170127 Yenny Kim shared backstage photos with Ryuk & XIA-L

[PHOTO] @ 예술의전당 오페라극장
#데스노트 나만서운해!!?? instagram.com/p/BPu306zDC56/
[TRANS]
@ Seoul Arts Center’s Opera House
#DeathNote I am only sad!!??
photo 16122637_647251188808132_2779556689119019008_n.jpg
[PHOTO] @ 예술의전당 오페라극장
아니야 우리다서운해
안녕 #데스노트 …
instagram.com/p/BPu5utUD2BJ/
[TRANS]
@ Seoul Arts Center’s Opera House
Noooo We are all sad
Goodbye #DeathNote…
photo 16229058_321142811614963_3342353363747471360_n.jpg
Source: llllee_y Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3 Shared by: JYJ3

Note: Yenny Kim is Junsu's cousin and wife of HongSeuk who plays Ryuk

[OTHER SNS] 170127 CJeS Culture Instagram & Musical Death Note Facebook Updates: ‘Death Note’ group photo

[PHOTO] “당신들과 함께라 이 모든 공연이 눈부셨다.”
뮤지컬 ‘데스노트’에 보내주신 뜨거운 사랑에 매 공연 행복했습니다.
진심으로 감사드립니다.
#뮤지컬 #데스노트 #3주간의 #뜨거운여정의 #끝 #여러분들과 #함께라 #행복했습니다 #마지막까지 #사랑넘치는 #데스노트팀 그리고 #최고의 #응원을_보내주신 #관객여러분 #감사합니다 #MUSICAL #DEATHNOTE #한지상 #김준수 #박혜나 #강홍석 #벤 #서영주 #이수빈 #최고의_앙상블 #씨제스컬쳐
instagram.com/p/BPv-F-SFfU4/
[TRANS]
“All these performances together with youse were brilliant.”
We were happy in every performance at the burning love sent to musical ‘Death Note’.
Sincerely thank you.
#musical #DeathNote The #conclusion of #3_weeks_of #burning-hot_itinerary We #were_happy #together #with_everyone #DeathNoteTeam #who_are_brimming_over_with_love #up_to_the_end and we #thank_you #audience_members #who_sent #the_best #support
#MUSICAL #DEATHNOTE #HanJi-sang #KimJunsu #ParkHye-na #KangHong-suk #Ben #SeoYoung-ju #LeeSu-bin #the_best_ensemble #CJeSCulture
photo 16300506_1930215323866213_8861906877194530817_o.jpg
Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3

[OTHER INSTAGRAM + VIDEO] 170127 Teaser of bowling game between Kim Junsu vs. Ryu Jun-yeol

[VIDEO] 김준수와 류준열의 눈호강 볼링게임!
랜선친구 두 사람이 라이벌로 만났다?!
과연 승자는 누구일까요?
오는 2월 1일! 씨제스 TV캐스트, 김준수 V를 통해 공개됩니다!
  goo.gl/UotFlB
#김준수 #류준열 #승부욕_범띠_대결 #군입대를_앞둔_준수와의_우정매치 #승부욕_귀염터짐_매치#설매치 #설날 #깜짝선물 #XIAJUNSU #JUNSU #JUNYEOL #볼링 #경기 #과연_누가_승리할지 #VOD #예능 #리얼리티 #씨제스타그램
Visually #pleased ever! Check the bio, #U won’t miss #bowling #big match b/w #KimJunSu & #RyuJunYeol thru the #V #channel Looks #awesome indeed! Guess who will #win It’s coming up on #Feb
instagram.com/p/BPwE8-sg19w/
[TRANS]
Kim Junsu and Ryu Jun-yeol’s eye-candy bowling game!
The two online-game-playing friends met as rivals?!
Who will be the winner, indeed?
This coming February 1st! It will be released via C-JeS TVcast and Kim Junsu V!
  goo.gl/UotFlB
#KimJunsu #RyuJun-yeol #competitive_spirit,_attribute_of_those_born_Year-of-the-Tiger,_showdown #friendship-match_with_Junsu_ahead_of_his_military_enlistment #match_bursting_with_competitive_spirit_&_adoration #Seol[lal/Lunar New Year’s Day]-match #Seollal[Lunar New Year’s Day] #surprise_gift #XIAJUNSU #JUNSU #JUNYEOL #bowling #game #Who’s_going_to_be_the_victor,_indeed? #VOD #variety #reality
Visually #pleased ever! Check the bio, #U won’t miss #bowling #big match b/w #KimJunSu & #RyuJunYeol thru the #V #channel Looks #awesome indeed! Guess who will #win It’s coming up on #Feb

< Original link : HERE >
Sources: cjes.tagram + Kim Junsu V Live YouTube Video credit by: Xia Girl21 IG Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3 Shared by: JYJ3

Note: The video can also be watched on:
C-JeS’s Naver TVcast [LINK]
Kim Junsu’s V LIVE [LINK]

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 170201 C-JeS Instagram Update: Kim Junsu vs. Ryu Jun-yeol’s bowling game COMING SOON

[INFO/PHOTO] 오래 기다리셨습니다! 오늘 오후 5시!
김준수-류준열의 역대급 볼링매치 개봉박두!
씨제스 TV캐스트, 씨제스V 채널, 김준수 V를 통해 공개됩니다!
#김준수 #류준열 #두근두근 #정유년 #범띠_대결 #볼링 #대결 #이전에_없던_신조합 #씨제스_TV캐스트 #씨제스V #김준수V #눈호강볼링게임 #junsu #xiajunsu #ryujunyeol #씨제스타그램 Can’t wait #more I know, U would been #waiting so long! Finally #today at 5pm! The greatest at the same time #hilarious #bowling #match b/w Kim Junsu & Ryu Junyeol will be started thru #CJES #TVcast #V #channel & that of #KimJunSu Guess #who will be rock it! It’d be #something else indeed, stay tuned in it!
instagram.com/p/BP85E3sgZIr/

[TRANS]
You’ve been waiting a long time! Today at 5 PM!
Kim Junsu-Ryu Jun-yeol’s greatest bowling match COMING SOON!
It will be revealed via C-JeS TVcast, C-JeS V channel, Kim Junsu V!
#KimJunsu #RyuJun-yeol #pit-a-pat #Year_of_the_Rooster #attribute_of_those_born_Year-of-the-Tiger_showdown #bowling #showdown #new_combination_never_before #C-JeS_TVcast #C-JeS_V #Kim_Junsu_V #eye-candy_bowling_game #junsu #xiajunsu #ryujunyeol #C-JeS-tagram Can’t wait #more I know, U would been #waiting so long! Finally #today at 5pm! The greatest at the same time #hilarious #bowling #match b/w Kim Junsu & Ryu Junyeol will be started thru #CJES #TVcast #V #channel & that of #KimJunSu Guess #who will be rock it! It’d be #something else indeed, stay tuned in it!

photo 16229240_1761439007517099_4657820753234755584_n.jpg

Source: cjes.tagram  
Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3  

[ENGSUB] 170131 Idol-star who waved musicals (Kim Junsu cut)

Xia Girl21

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/30- 2/5/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/whats-new-with-jyj-will-update.html?spref=tw

[ENGSUB]170201 Kim Junsu & Ryu Jun-Yeol Snowy Bowling Match.

Xia Girl21

Vlive:
http://www.vlive.tv/video/22023

Gamers and Junsu
team KONGDOO@teamKONGDOO Feb 1

가수 겸 뮤지컬배우 #김준수 님을 만난 #EVERMORE, #Edge 선수 EVERMORE and Edge met #XIA(Kim Junsu)   #존잘 #어디서_이렇게_후광이 #KONGDOO_MONSTER #KONGDOO_PANTHERA

C3oprAuUEAABsKV.jpg

Big Bang's T.O.P and JYJ's Junsu to enlist on the 9th

By jennywill 

Big-Bang,TOP,JYJ,Junsu
Big-Bang,TOP,JYJ,Junsu

Big Bang's T.O.P and JYJ's Junsu will be enlisting at the same time.

Both singers will be enlisting to the Chungnam Nonsan Army Training Center on the 9th. They'll go through 4 weeks of basic training and enlist as conscripted policemen. T.O.P will be in the army band, and Junsu will be in the promotional unit for the Gyeonggi Southern Police.

Junsu will be enlisting privately. T.O.P has not made a decision on whether he will be greeting fans before he enlists.
allkpop

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/30- 2/5/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-130-252017_30.html?spref=tw

OMOXIA~* @Vichellelicious

170204 Kim Mama IG: "Quickly come~ come to convention centre...... Welcome everyone that's coming for Jeju Island Fanmeeting~^^♡"

C3yyEZHUMAA-Scv.jpg

170203 Junsu at Toscana Hotel! Look like a school boy with this hairstyle!  (ongals_official+pop032md)
C3v0t7NVUAAgyLQ.jpg
C3v0u1iUYAAE2g9.jpg

#XIAToscanaFM 170203 Junsu's gift to fans: "Our first day ♡ Welcome you~ >_<"

C3vtu0PVUAUymLh.jpg

Junsu at Toscana fanmeeting
C3wZe-6UoAAQ1w2.jpg

C3wZgNGUMAE9r_G.jpg
C3wZhGZVUAE4EhB.jpg
@XIA_Picnic

C3v6iPZUMAI56lt.jpg

C3v6iPVVcAAaSf9.jpg

@sunsunny5

Translations during Junsu's greetings at Toscana...

MC Daeyu translates into Japanese what Junsu said in Korean & the JP fans respond with "eh". JS laughs hard, "oh this side is Japanese?"
"And this side is Korean? Ahh thats why when i talked in Korean this side was responded and the other side was silent" (2 end) LOL Junsu!

After DN ended, Junsu went down to Busan for traveling. "I dont know when i'll get to see the sea next so went to Busan as Sea=Busan"
Then perhaps due to working for so long Junsu got gastritis and was in pain for a while thus was in the hotel or at home during that time
But he's all better now. 2 days ago he got better & was thinking of posting on insta but thought that he will be meeting fans soon
And so decided to not post on insta. This ment was in answer to a fan question
Qs: what did you do after DN ended as you didn't post on insta & if there was a time when you thought of posting but refrained from

Junsu said he has discussed with Kang ho (from Red carpet) and will be cutting his hair on 8th feb itself or a day before
But kang ho thinks junsu's hair right now is short enough but Junsu wants to still cut before going to military.
 @xiahjunjjyu 

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/30- 2/5/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-130-252017_30.html?spref=tw

170204 XIA FANMEETING in JEJU

ohmyjuncom

ohmyjuncom

C35k7ENVMAA9c1L.jpg

C35k7FwVYAApALm.jpg

C35k7HsUYAEhby1.jpg 

C35k7O5UYAENsx4.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/30- 2/5/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/01/jyj-news-week-of-130-252017_30.html?spref=tw

[FANCAM + TRANS] 170103 Sweet Memory XIA Toscana Fanmeeting – Good night greetings xiaoverflower.wordpress.com/2017/02/05/fan 

C33PSBCUcAAlbuA.jpg

[FANCAM + TRANS] 170103 Sweet Memory XIA Toscana Fanmeeting – Good night greetings

Video Link
 [CONCISED TRANS]
T/N: The english translations for what was said in Korean was translated from the Japanese translations provide by MC Gong Daeyu in the source video
Junsu: it’s been a while since Death note. On SNS everyone was saying to post [something], I saw that. This time our meeting at Jeju Island, today is just simple greetings and tomorrow with everyone a fun and long various events, it would be good if you thought of it as a time for talk.
Junsu, in response to Japanese fans reaction when Daeyu was translating (in Japanese) “Everyone understands to quite an extent.” As the Japanese fans response was a bit low. Daeyu said that many may understand but for those who don’t understand Korean I will be translating.
Junsu: To be tender with everyone, the numbers are too many but this time will be the last time with everyone before enlisting thus I am looking forward to it. I will work hard tomorrow.
Junsu asked Daeyu to translate in Japanese what he says in Korean and translate in Korean when he says in Japanese as the two languages are mixed up in his head.
Junsu: Today there isn’t much to say as tomorrow we’ll meet. But since I have come here and I know that everyone has been waiting here for a long time so I will be getting questions from everyone, about three questions.
Qs: What did you eat during Seollal (Korean New Year)?
JS: for Seollal after a long while I went back home and my mother made ddok (rice cake) and grilled meat, we ate that together with the whole family.
Fan: please tell the menu
JS: menu? there were many things, sweet black soybeans, grilled meat, there were really many, rice cake and chijimi. There were many, but the main (dishes) was of this sort.
Qs: what had you been doing after Death note ended as you didn’t post on instagram and if there was a time when you thought of posting but refrained from.
After Death note ended, after a long time I went down to Busan for traveling. With the feelings that “I dont know when i’ll get to see the sea next so went to Busan”. I really like the sea right. Thinking of the sea I thought of Busan. I went to Busan but in I got gastritis and was in pain for a while thus was in the hotel or at home during that time. I think because i’ve been working for so long that’s why, every time when I take a holiday I become sick.  But I’m all better now. 2 days ago I got better and was thinking of posting on instagram but thought that I will be meeting fans soon at Jeju Island and decided to not post on instagram so as to treasure the time we meet and for that I refrained a bit.
Qs: You said you would explain about the ‘Flower’ music video and what ment you said on the Graduation Day in Death note when Light sings, when the time passes and now the time has passed so can you?
Junsu: The contents of the music video is not important, it’s mostly visually. I’m a bit confused if I can say this myself but when writing the lyrics I had an image. There’s not much to say about the ‘Flower’ music video and it’s up to you what to interpret. I was being careful That meaning of the song to say now, those who know ‘Flower’ know it. There is a lot of poetic meaning in the lyrics. I thought of writing it from the view point of a child who was ill treated. The part in the lyrics of ‘without being able to broaden my dreams, I failed’, it’s not that it failed but with the meaning that having a dream but did not have the opportunity to broaden, I used ‘Take my hand’. This I am saying again after 2-3 years, I believe while keeping this in mind and listening to the song again, everyone will come up with something different. And in the ending there is a sound of a crying voice so that is the meaning so please listen to it again.
(T/N: This part’s translation is a bit incomplete, I feel Daeyu summarised what Junsu said.)
Junsu: In Death note, there was really no meaning. It’s a bit embarrassing, over there every time there nothing pre decided and mostly I said the same thing every time. It wasn’t like saying some proper dialogues. But Han Jisang had a reaction at that time and I thought do I need to say something here. I did just greetings like, ‘I am L’ ‘Hello’ ‘how are you’. There wasn’t anything special.
(T/N: I believe this talk came up in the V live, link here)
Qs: [From a Japanese fan] Your hair has become a bit short. You will be cutting your hair before you enlist, when will you cut and when you cut could you post it [on instagram].
JS: you want me to give it? (T/N: the word for post in Japanese is same as ‘giving’ so Junsu misunderstood)
Fan: post on instagram
JS: oh, you said ‘give’ so I thought you wanted my hair
Then Junsu translated this convo and the question asked in Japanese in Korean for the KR fans
Junsu: My front hair is short right? but since Dorian Gray I haven’t cut my hair at all. To explain how it’s so short is because i’ve been dyeing my hair and every time I dry my hair it falled off. (Jap fans: Ehhh)
Junsu laughs, ‘oh this side is Japanese. Thats why when I speak in Korean over here responds but here is silent.’
Junsu: My hair from the side has grown but from the front is short. You are shocked right so am I. But don’t worry I’m not going bald. I discussed it with Kang ho (from The Red carpet) and will be cutting my hair on 8th feb itself or a day before  but mostly probably will be the day of. But kang ho thinks my hair right now is short enough but still will be cutting my hair before going to military.
The short greeting lets keep it till here. Tomorrow I will be answering everyone’s questions and hI will gifting you something it’s a face mask because your skin is precious and tomo we’ll be meeting at near distance so need to do face mask. With a beautiful form lets meet tomorrow. Do a face mask and sleep. Good night.
Fan: It’s still too early to sleep.
Korean fans said that they will be drinking now, some alcohol which is from Jeju Island and Junsu jokingly said that, that drink is not alcohol. Then asked who over here is weak in drinking and one fan said that she is and that with one glass she faints. Junsu said that with one glass he doesn’t faint but doesn’t feel so good. Then he asks Daeyu if we need to translate this as well, Daeyu hesitates and Junsu then asks in Japanese himself who over here is weak. One fan said I can’t even drink a glass and Junsu and Daeyu said ehh that’s a lie. One fan said that I can drink. Then Junsu said the strong drinker from Korean fans and Japanese fans, do a drinking competition and the winner will then go against Junsu. The fans said ‘whennn?’ Then Junsu said that after coming back lets have some fun competitions and things not just of drinking. And with that Junsu bids Good night and see you tomorrow.
Daeyu revealed that this event was originally supposed to be of 10 mins but it’s been 30 mins now.
Source: @hb_xiawase
Translated by xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER
Shared by XIAOVERFLOWER

[PICS + TRANS] 161230~31 Junsu answers XIA Space Q &A Sheet

<XIA SPACE> was organised and held by Junsu Korean fansites Ohmyjun and With XIA in Seoul on 30~31 Dec 2016
c068mw9uoaa1fqc
c068mw4uoaemfoz
c068mw2ukaah2wb
c068mw2uqaiinwj
c06bgsvuoaaxusx
c060wy5uaaao4y0
c060wy2uqaawujv
2017-01-06-22-39-12-copy-62017-01-06-22-39-18-copy-6
NOTE: The english translations are done through Japanese translations, there may be some discrepancies.
2017-01-06-22-39-12-copy
0. Even if it’s troublesome or difficult, like a man with charisma do you have the intention to answer these questions directly?
① of course
❷ call!!!
③ of course! (in Korean)
④ of course (in Japanese)
⑤ I’ll see first

1. Current time is? < PM 7:09 >
2 Usually what do you do at this time ?
① Composing!
② (Playing) Soccer!
③ (Playing) Game!
④ Singing!
❺ Other ( Don’t try to know! )

2017-01-06-22-39-12-copy-2
3. From amongst the two, please choose the one you like more. Note: Junsu’s answers are indicated as bold
Angel XIA VS Sha Sha Sha
Genie time = Junsu time
③ Blueberry VS Pomegranate
④ Pan(/bread) Vs Ddok (Korean rice cake)
⑤ e-cigarette VS peropero candy 
 내게 기대 (Lean on me) VS 길 (Road)
⑦ Blonde hair VS Black tank
Jun jjyu VS Jyun jjyu
Americano VS
스치다 (Brushing past) VS 다시 돌아온 그대 (you who returned back again)
⑪ Waltz VS Tango
Dance without music accompaniment VS Twice [speed] fast dance

2017-01-06-22-39-12-copy-3
4. From amongst the following, please pick the hair color that you liked the most this year.
Blonde hair Junjjyu 
② Red hair
③ Black hair Junjjyu
④ Wine Junjjyu
⑤ Brown hair
⑥ Pink hair

2017-01-06-22-39-12-copy-4
5. Refer to the example below and complete the graph of 2016 “Kim Junsu”
Major arc: Charisma; Minor arc: Lovely
2017-01-06-22-39-12-copy-5
6. From the following select all of your nicknames that you like.
a. Intelligent Junsu                                                h. Piyo (T/N: chick)
b. Unequalled handsome man Kim Junsu       i. Jun jjang
c. MC XIAWAR                                                        
j. Kim Mae
d. Shi at                                                                     k. Fairy nim
e. Sha                                                                          l. Angel XIA
f. Calm person                                                        
m. Kim maknae
g. Scenery bot                                                          n. Shawoongie

2017-01-06-22-39-18-copy
7. From the following choose the costume of the year end concert that you like the most.
number 9.
2017-01-06-22-39-18-copy-2
8. In 2016, the times Junsu has sang Loving you keeps me alive, in total how many times is it?
1~10 times
② 11~20 times
③ 21~30 times
④ 31~40 times
⑤ more than 40 times

9. When did the fans feel the most unfamiliar to you?
❶ When they go as far as [treating me] like an elder when i called blue day blue berry (T/N: thought hard about this trans and i’m afraid I don’t understand, it could be my misinterpretation or mistranslation)
10. In 2016, which of these words were not said by Junsu
❶ This do you know this? you should know this
Note: as far as I know, I am only certain that no.2 option was said by Junsu in Seoul Concert.
2017-01-06-22-39-18-copy-3
11. From the below which does Junsu [think] is a boring gathering.
a. Do you remember that winter’s Sejong <Mozart> I am, I am Music Gathering.
b. World with no war created by a Vietnam War veteran from the fierce tiger unit <Tears of Heaven> Soldier Gathering
c. Merger as Death! <Elizabeth – First show> Death Gathering d. Inside of me find my dream <Elizabeth – rerun> Death Gathering
e. World where people are happy <December> Cry baby Gathering
f. Don’t doubt me Don’t disappoint me (T/N: lines from Dracula number Life after Life I believe) <Dracula> Grandfathers Gathering
g. Crime rate 0.00% <Death note> I after all did not hear it Gathering
h. Youth! Beauty! Joy! Everything is to be decided by me (T/N: Dorian Gray dialogue) <Dorian Gray> Pretty and the best Gathering

Junsu chose c and d, “Proper is boring!”
2017-01-06-22-39-18-copy-4
In the musical <Dorian Gray>, you have disguised yourself as the most beautiful man in the world, from the form of a pure boy to the dropped down form, by presenting various acting spectacle you perfectly turned into ‘Dorian Gray’.
From the below choose the one which is not do an adlib that you did in the musical <Dorian Gray>

❹ Just joking
2017-01-06-22-39-18-copy-5
Next are neologisms related to Junsu. Please write the meaning as you see.
① ㅇㄹㅇㅆ: ?
② 언감언순: Always – be grateful – Always – be gentle
③ 가가오오: If said go – go – If said come – come
④ 세젤귀: The most – cutest – in the world
⑤ 준또러: ??
⑥ 디셈버 걔: What is this….
⑦ ㅅㅇㄹㅇ: XI – A ?? (T/N: from Jap translator, she thinks it’s XIA Leo)
⑧ 막고: ??
⑨ 55555: Go Go Go Go Go !! 
⑩ 덩어리: The fans
⑪ 부스러기: Fallen down fans?
⑫ 불사꽃: Love is like a snowflake

T/N: Each hangul character corresponds to a phrase or word, they are seperated by hyphen. I’ve just translated Junsu’s answers however, I’m afraid I can not interpret this question any more than this.
img_8040.jpg?w=764
In 2017 and 2018, what do the XIApwa wish from Junsu the most?
① For Junsu to be happy every day every day
② 32 year old Junjjyu too 33 year old Junjjyu as well to be always healthy
③ To eat well and sleep well
④ To remember the fans’ gaze when going to sleep
To not forget that the fans are always waiting 

Reaching the new year, select all of the tidings that you would like to do for the fans.
① In 2017 and 2018 as well, be affirmative!
② Everyone to properly cover in a warm blank, Good night ^^
③ Lets meet again! wink ~ >_-
④ I will only offer you happy things >_<
Till always while growing old lets go together

img_8034.jpg?w=764
17. If you were to assess XIApwas acting and singing?
Acting: Good!
Singing: So So..

img_8035.jpg?w=764
18. As the fashion leader who ahead of the times, if you were to predict the fashion trend of 2017?
Kimstoradamus… Perhaps removing one sleeves when wearing a T shirt
(T/N: Kimstoradamus is a play of Kim and Nostradamus, click here for more info)

img_8039.jpg?w=764
19. Write a three sentence poem with “사랑해” (Saranghae)
Truth is you and I
Floating on that sky
Will be together till that sun burns out!

20. Well, from here on it’s Junsu time.
Finishing the trial examination to sum up the impressions of 2016 and the nearing 2017
write the words you want to most say to your fans.

Please wait for only 2 years I will come back healthy soon…
Dating. marriage.. I approve..
But when I return, with your lover or husband hold hands and come ㅋㅋㅋ Truly Thank you..♥
Pic credit: @sk_xiah1215 + @dhdh1215 + @leoXIAleo + @dbghk2 + xia_onigiri1215 + @listenxiah
Jap Translations by @08JYYJ02 + @summersnowxia
Eng translations by xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER
Shared by XIAOVERFLOWER

[NEWS] 170207 Kim Junsu, regarding Hotel sale “Not conducting its operations personally”

JYJ Kim Junsu stated his stance in regards to hotel sale.
A representative from Kim Junsu’s agency gave the cautious stance to News1 Star on February 7th: “He learnt of the news of Jeju Toscana Hotel sale. Because Kim Junsu is not the one who does the managing personally, it is hard for him to give a detailed explanation about the situation regarding it”.
There was a transfer of ownership consisting of Jeju Toscana Hotel being sold the past February 2nd. Kim Junsu is Toscana Hotel’s representative director and investor, but is not running hotel personally.

photo 2296865_1.jpg

Also, the official stance C-JeS Entertainment stated to My Daily on February 7th was, “In the course of today, Toscana Hotel’s legal counsel is arranging their position and will be delivering the details; so until then, we would like to request your understanding in avoiding the unconfirmed, overly-construed reports coming out about what the actual facts are,” in regards to Kim Junsu’s Toscana Hotel sale.
Meanwhile, Kim Junsu has his military enlistment up ahead this coming February 9th.

Sources: News1 + My Daily  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  

[INFO] 170207 Summary of Toscana Hotel’s Official Statement Regarding Sale

photo C4DzGsVWIAAhB9A.jpg
1.- Background:

• Difficulties arose in managing off-season, employee salaries and repayment of interests.
  • Deficient funds were appropiated from Kim Junsu’s personal income and investment.
  • Decision to sell reached as solution to prevent worst case scenario when Kim Junsu enters Military Service
  • Profesional management entity to take over hotel, with Kim participating indirectly through partial acquisition of shares from sale.
2.- Salary Payments
While some delays occurred at height of management issue, all employee salary payments have been completed at present
3.- Employee Succession
Succession of existing employees were given top priority during sale negotiation
4.- Usage of Personal Account
The Hotel was Kim Junsu’s privately owned business, not a corporation. As such the use of bank account under personal name not pose any problem whatsoever.

Source: @lately_0226  
Translation Credit: @jensterz  

[TRANS] Junsu's message on Instagram regarding today's Toscana Hotel articles.

JSL/멜로디아뮤즈@Melodia_Muse  
 T/N: Feel free to share this/translate into a different language. Just remember to credit me if doing so.

Original Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQNSjQLgn5H

I’m not writing this to overturn or explain the articles that came out today. But a thought popped in my head. Somebody has taken information that is not true and arranged it in a way to make it sound like it’s true, making me out to be a scamming, immoral person. But why is it that just because I’m a public figure, I have to come to the conclusion of, “There’s nothing I can do about it”? 2-3 years ago, I was engaged in a long legal battle because of a claim that I did not cover the construction expenses [for the hotel]. Though the fight is over, the people who pointed fingers at me didn’t care that I had won the lawsuit, or that the truth had been uncovered.

I have been active as an idol singer for 14 years, and in two days, I will be entering a new chapter in my life as military enlistment awaits me. I thought about just shutting my eyes and ears [to this news] as I will be leaving the entertainment industry for one year and 9 months, but then the thought occurred to me that this is not just defamation, it’s character assassination.

There are people who believe that my ownership of a supercar and living in a nice house is built upon immorality and illicit gains. Never in my life have I gained a profit by bringing harm unto others. I thought about building a hotel because I wanted to create a space of my dreams. I left my hotel in the hands of amateur management, so we faced a lot of difficulties and I didn’t turn a profit while running the hotel.

Yes, I am at fault for not turning a profit as the owner of the hotel. However, I contributed the personal income I have earned from my continuous activities in the entertainment industry to help manage the hotel. I even disposed of personal real estate and property to keep paying the employees’ paychecks. I learned that you can’t run a business with nothing but a dream. But never in that time did I pursue illicit gains or conduct immoral actions. [Jeju Island local government] personnel were aware of the circumstances surrounding my decision to sell [the hotel], and they even expressed their gratitude for my participation in various activities and projects in Jeju over the years.

The articles said the complete opposite. In an instant, they came to the conclusion that I had pulled an “Eat and run” and taken public funds. It’s not true. It’s really not true. That’s not what happened. I didn’t do that. No matter how much I shout and try to explain [what really happened], no one will listen to me.

You may be saying, “Then just say it isn’t true and end it there. Why are you making such a big deal out of it and creating such an issue for yourself?” But who will heal the humiliation and scars that I have gained when nothing like what they said ever happened?

Though I didn’t turn a profit through the hotel and I had to put all the income I personally gained as a singer into the hotel due to financial difficulties, I don’t regret it.

I made the decision to sell [the hotel] after consulting with professional management experts, in the hopes for a better future for the hotel and the employees.

[My intentions] will probably be proven after I have completed my military enlistment. But I believe that once again, no one will care by then. I know that writing out this post is futile. But I write this hoping that when people come face-to-face with my truth in the future, they will remember the words I am shouting out [to the world] now, that this isn’t true. Thank you for reading this.

photo 16464537_657890877730533_6550548884223950848_n.jpg

xiaxiaxia1215

[TRANS] Full statement on the sale of Toscana + questions answered
C4HKZ4AVMAIFKq0.jpg
 ‏@ohmyjunsu

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/6- 2/12/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/02/jyj-news-week-of-26-2122017.html?spref=tw

Archived