[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Junsu - 김준수 Thread

Guest bbsarac

160716 CJES IG Update! #XIAinGuangzhou Backstage!   

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH67OWlhWWL/

What a #sweet pic! Happy #Saturday with your all time #fave XIA! His #performance in #Guangzhou #China Don't miss the #epic show! Let’s #jump up till the air w/XIA!

Cne7t-rUAAAIK9n.jpg 

Junsu in Concert...Guangzhou, China

CngCjMMUkAAEs3L.jpg

CngCkG8UMAAvupZ.jpg

Singing chinese song (那些年)

Those Bygone Years

video_object.png

ohmyjuncom

Rock The World

video_object.png

ohmyjuncom 

#XIAinGuangzhou 샤 lighted signboards! So pretty!

Cne_EkxUMAEEpC_.jpg

(金俊秀一直在撩我)

CnfAmmbUsAI7hnt.jpg

CnfAnb6UAAUm3Vj.jpg

(xiababe)

CnfKYlkUsAEHZCt.jpg

CnfKY5zVIAEY-s6.jpg

(xiababe)

#XIAinGuangzhou Fan gave this blue polka dots headband to Junsu during Genie Time!  

(Leecy_T)

CnfXgdvVMAAeFCR.jpg

CnfXhWyUEAAE9DM.jpg via vichellelicious

CngH691VUAA8KlN.jpg

CngH8hmVIAAR4jJ.jpg

CngH_7aVYAEgu0A.jpg

CngI1vLUAAAcZM9.jpg

CngI33RUEAALqf5.jpg

CngI4sRUIAAB7Cl.jpg

#XIAinGuangzhou YELLOW OCEAN

CnfbblEVUAA0MqA.jpg

#XIAinGuangzhou RED OCEAN  Fans Support #  

(Artist亞提斯)

Cnfo722VUAAlIcJ.jpg

Cnfo-LOUkAA2-3Z.jpg

How Can I Love You

video_object.png

Vichelle Wong

Much more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/11- 7/17/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-711-7172016.html?spref=tw

Junsu and the shower headband...

160716 Junsu Weibo: "Guangzhou "Genie Time" mission clear! " http://m.weibo.cn/5445366676/3998010952744025?sourceType=sms&from=1067095010&wm=4260_0001 

160716 Junsu IG: "Guangzhou concert~mission accomplish! Very happy with China fans today, thank you^^" 

Cnf01bNVIAACXuu.jpg

via vichellelicious

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[V Report Plus] JYJ’s Junsu receives surprise gift from fans

Updated : July 17 2016

During a recent concert in Japan, K-pop group JYJ’s member Junsu, received a surprising gift from a fan.

His agency C-JeS Entertainment released on Friday on Naver’s V app a clip, which was taken in a stadium in Yokohama where he was performing.

From the second floor of the venue, two fans lowered a present to Junsu -- who was on the first floor -- via a long rope. The staff of the concert retrieved the gift and brought it to the singer. It was a bag with an image of a chick.

Junsu said as he held the bag, “This is my first time receiving a gift from the second floor (of a concert venue).”

The clip also showed the audience cheering as he put on a “rabbit” hairband before singing a song from the musical “Mozart!” in which he had starred in 2010.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit www.vlive.tv

By Lee Ji-hae (jihlee@heraldcorp.com)

160717 Junsu back in Korea from Guangzhou  Rest well, see you next week  

(小爱LOVE俊啾+小于儿Ether)

Cnj09tsVUAAC-Zi.jpg

Cnj0-vxUsAE-NqA.jpg

Cnj0_tUVUAAWF71.jpg

via vichellelicious

More pics and videos from XIA in Guangzhou added here:

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/11- 7/17/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-711-7172016.html?spref=tw

XIA in Guangzhou

CnpoNFxUMAArp5F.jpg

CnpoapFUsAAV4Xm.jpg

CnpoPplUMAAcaQZ.jpg

CnopWwXUMAAqJ7V.jpg

CnpoAoMUIAA03DZ.jpg

CnoptQ5UEAA-OSV.jpg

Much more HQ pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/18- 7/24/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-718-7242016.html?spref=tw

160719 CJES reminds us to watch Junsu's 2nd live broadcast on <HeyoTV> tomorrow at 9pm KST! 
Cnt7dgWUkAAxoY6.jpg

via vichellelicious

160720 CJES IG Update! 10 more minutes to <XIA Junsu's Private Life> 2nd Live Broadcast!

CnzmhMjVMAEcB8I.jpg

Vichelle Wong

CnzqRzsUAAALLfW.jpg

CnzytpXUEAA18uY.jpg

CnzzCKbUIAAnggd.jpg

CnzzDLmUEAALu81.jpg

via vichellelicious

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/18- 7/24/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-718-7242016.html?spref=tw

[NEWS] 160715 K-pop star challenges ‘Dorian Gray’

photo 13575999_500151413517252_6432681926835278107_o.jpg
By Kwon Mee-yoo
Oscar Wilde’s 19th century philosophical novel “The Picture of Dorian Gray” is being adapted for a musical production starring K-pop’s Kim Jun-su in September.
Slated for opening on Sept. 3 at Seongnam Arts Center in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, the musical “Dorian Gray” is one of the most highly anticipated theatrical works in Korea this year.
Scripted by Cho Yong-shin, with music composed by Kim Moon-jeong, the musical is directed by Lee Gi-na, known for mega-productions such as “Seopyeonje” and “Jesus Christ Superstar.”
This is the first original production by CJeS Culture, a theater-related subsidiary of talent agency CJeS Entertainment. The production was originally developed for a small theater at a workshop in 2013.
Cho said the show went through major changes from its initial conception as it grew bigger. “Now the actors have to bring out more depth as new characters have been added, creating more dynamics in relationships,” Cho said at a press conference introducing the musical on July 11. “It’s a totally new show for a bigger theater.”
There were a handful of theatrical adaptations of “Dorian Gray” around the globe, including the most notable, Matthew Bourne’s contemporary dance adaptation, but most were small-scale. No major Broadway or West End production of the Wilde novel was created.
Director Lee explained her choice for the esthetic, pedantic nature of the 1890 novel. “The novel is abstruse and can be difficult to read,” Lee said. “We will maintain the atmosphere and message of the original work, but the adaptation will be for people of all ages.”
Set in Victorian-era England, the musical revolves around Dorian Gray, a young man who inspires painter Basil to create a full-length portrait of him. Dorian’s life takes an unexpected turn as he gets heavily influenced by the hedonistic aristocrat Henry. To remain young and beautiful forever, Dorian wishes his portrait to age and fade instead of himself, and he becomes morally corrupt.
Composer Kim is one of the most experienced musical directors in Korea, who recently conducted “Mozart!,” “Mamma Mia!” and “Les Miserables,” and makes her debut as a composer in “Dorian Gray.”
“‘Dorian Gray’ has a dark subject matter and it has been a dark journey for us as well,” she said. “I am not totally satisfied with my music, but I believe the actors will fill up the rest with their singing, acting and emotions. I want the music to complete the characters and as soon as the actors start singing, their characters will be achieved.”
Kim Jun-su’s challenge
The cast is headlined by Kim Jun-su as Dorian Gray, with Park Eun-tae as Lord Henry Wotton, Choi Jae-woong as painter Basil Hallward and new face Hong Seo-young as Sibyl Vane.
Kim, a vocalist for K-pop boy band JYJ, debuted on stage as Mozart, a character based on the historic figure, in 2010. His uniquely hoarse voice and overwhelming presence fit best to portray unearthly characters, such as Tod (Death) in “Elisabeth,” Dracula in Frank Wildhorn’s “Dracula the Musical” and L in “Death Note,” based on the Japanese comics of the same name.
He will face a new challenge this time portraying the young man who drives himself into catastrophe in “Dorian Gray.”
“I saw a film version of Dorian Gray and thought it was shocking and interesting at the same time,” Kim Jun-sun said. “When I heard the news of a musical adaptation of Dorian Gray being developed, I immediately wanted to play the role. I have played many conceptual characters, but Dorian is different. I begin as a human but become more abstract as the plot progresses. That is challenging for me.”
There is no doubt the production relies heavily on Kim, which will act as a double-edged sword. But there is no doubt ‘Dorian Gray’ will be a box-office hit boosted by Kim’s star power. The first tickets were released Wednesday and the show is already almost sold out from Sept. 3 to 30.
This takes much of the burden off the creative team to make the show a commercial success and they can focus on the production and perhaps experiment. Director Lee, the latest member to join the creative team, said she jumped on the bandwagon because of Kim Jun-su.
“The musical is show business and even a good musical would be short-lived if it cannot sell,” Lee said. “I am grateful that the producer and actors took part in such a risky venture of making an original musical. I think everything is set and I can have the courage of my convictions for ‘Dorian Gray.'”
The musical runs from Sept. 3 to Oct. 29 at the Opera House of Seongnam Arts Center. For more information, visit http://www.snart.or.kr or call 1577-3363.
Source: Korea Times
Shared by: JYJ3

[INSTAGRAM] 160719 JUNSU INSTAGRAM UPDATE – LAST APPEARANCE IN FC MEN UNIFORM

[PHOTO] こんにちは…ジュンスです。Fcmenとしては日本で当分離れることになりました。僕の最後のユニフォーム姿を必ず見に来てね。味の素スタジアムで待ってます~
[TRANS]
Helloo… This is Junsu. It has become that currently I am seperating as Fcmen in Japan. Without fail come see my last appearance in uniform okay. Will be waiting at Ajinomoto Stadium〜
img_7315.jpg?w=1950
Source: xiaxiaxia1215
Translated by xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER
Shared by XIAOVERFLOWER 

Junsu on his way to Thailand!
Cn7gZVmUMAAxmbP.jpg

Cn7r-LJUkAAAt_L.jpg

Cn7gYT3VUAAoJTd.jpg

More pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/18- 7/24/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-718-7242016.html?spref=tw

Junsu arrived in Thailand for his XIGNATURE Concert

JYJ added 2 new photos.

드디어 태국 도착! 뜨거운 환영 감사해요~
여러분 내일 만나요!

‪#‎김준수‬ ‪#‎XIA‬ ‪#‎XIAJUNSU‬ ‪#‎정규4집‬ ‪#‎XIGNATURE‬#2016_XIA_5th_ASIA_TOUR_CONCERT ‪#‎태국‬ ‪#‎Thailand‬ ‪#‎이번엔_태국이다‬ ‪#‎싸와디캅‬ ‪#‎코쿤캅‬ ‪#‎현지열기만큼_뜨거운공연‬ ‪#‎즐길준비_되셨나요‬ ‪#‎태국에_요정이_나타났다‬

Finally, XIA’s just arrived at Thailand! ‪#‎yay‬ Appreciate all your warm ‪#‎welcoming‬ for him. See U ‪#‎tomorrow‬

13700090_1008531252575572_29762006982580

13731669_1008531249242239_13486390108658

New pic of Junsu in Thailand

[사진] Nice to work with you ️ (cr. newpatitta IG)  
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIKMnooAoXw/ 

Cn-H3PxUkAAKj8f.jpg

준수 백업 @XIAinfo

Junsu in Thailand

JYJ

리허설 현장에서 화보 찍는 XIA....
Are you ready!!? Bangkok!!!

‪#‎김준수‬ ‪#‎XIA‬ ‪#‎XIAJUNSU‬ ‪#‎정규4집‬ ‪#‎XIGNATURE‬ ‪#‎2016_XIA_5th_ASIA_TOUR_CONCERT‬ ‪#‎태국‬ ‪#‎Thailan‬ ‪#‎콘서트가_기대되는‬ ‪#‎리허설_사진_공개‬ ‪#‎진리의_흑백‬ ‪#‎태국콘_벌써_히트다_히트‬ ‪#‎곧_만나러_갑니다‬

Hang on ‪#‎tight‬ ! I know, it’s ‪#‎sad‬ to ‪#‎say‬ though, XIA’s concert would be just ‪#‎once‬ in Thailand this time. Thank ‪#‎U‬ for ‪#‎all‬ your waiting, he’s coming up very soon!

13765844_1009138445848186_40511550099712

160723 #XIAinBKK Junsu in concert: Thailand!

Bugaboo.TV

CoC-raxVUAARsaR.jpg

CoDWrV_VIAA2nEy.jpg

CoDAtCiUMAA3Fbb.jpg

CoDGQm9UIAE0PDv.jpg

CoDGRyuUkAAeO0d.jpg

Genie time
Butt writing

CoDIcR5UIAEp6h-.jpg

CoDIg9tUsAAIx06.jpg

Yellow elephant with long nose headband

CoDGWkCVYAI_jfs.jpg

CoDGcMuVUAAWEo5.jpg

Take a Bow

CoDeB2_UsAApyKI.jpg

CoDeFEAUkAAtwWt.jpg

via vichellelicious

More Pics and vids here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/18- 7/24/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-718-7242016.html?spref=tw

160723 Junsu IG: "#bangkok !! We are really bangkok in Thailand..ㅎ Good night everyone~~~"
CoEF9ROUIAA8J7g.jpg

Actress Jung Sun Ah Says She’s Learned A Lot From XIA (Junsu) About Acting

CoEiSYkWYAAmGwK.jpg

Musical actress Jung Sun Ah has complimented her former co-star Junsu (XIA) of JYJ on his acting chops!
Jung Sun Ah appeared on July 23’s episode of the radio show “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show” to promote the musical “Wicked,” along with fellow actresses Ivy and Park Hye Na.
Jung Sun Ah is a well known musical actress in Korea, and she’s asked by the hosts which of her co-stars she thinks was the best. “Rather than just going by looks, I think the best actors are ones that I really gel with,” she replies.
“Junsu and I really worked well together,” she says. “I’m older than him, but I also learned a lot from him as an actor, particularly about how to express sadness and happiness.”
Jung Sun Ah and Junsu have shown off their chemistry while performing in the musicals “Mozart!” and “Dracula.”
Source (1)
Soompi

Junsu!

JYJ
XIA와 태국 팬들이 하나가 됐던 뜨거운 순간!
김준수, 태국 콘서트 성황 "변함 없는 사랑 감사" http://me2.do/5qiSBJgV
... See More

Xia and Thai fans, it is one hot minute!
Kim Jun-SU, Thailand concert success "abiding love" thanks
http://me2.do/5qiSBJgV
In the "hot and humid..." Kim Jun-SU Thai Concert 3 Pan and hot with the scene of uhud
http://me2.do/5Gs7ZCIV
‪#‎Xia‬ ‪#‎xia‬ ‪#‎XIAJUNSU‬ ‪#‎regular‬ th house ‪#‎XIGNATURE‬ #2016 _ Xia _ 5th _ Asia _ tour _ concert ‪#‎concert‬ ‪#‎Thailand‬ ‪#‎castle‬ fee ‪#‎based‬ not on me, it was pretty more _ your ‪#‎every‬ day _ the _ love. ‪#‎Next‬ _ Thailand _ con, a promise. ‪#‎Thx‬ _ Bangkok

13782075_1009645235797507_69467849682221

Junsu makes precious memories with his Thai fans for his 5th Asia Tour Concert

By jubilantj
CoKYOAZWcAAW8js.jpg

Junsu  made some special memories with his Thai fans this past July 23 during '2016 Xia 5th Asia Tour Conccert'! 

It's been over a year and a half since Junsu visited Thailand for a concert, making this meeting all the more meaningful for both the singer and his adoring fans. 

Though the weather was nearly 90 degrees Fahrenheit, Junsu fans still swarmed the venue and passionately cheered on the singer. 

Junsu performed the tracks off his latest studio album 'Xignature,' including "Don't Forget," "This Love Shouldn't Go Away," "Still," "Magic Carpet," "Rock the World" and more! 

As his concert drew to a close, Junsu expressed his genuine feelings toward his fans with, "Your cheers are seriously the best. I wish I could speak better Thai but I'm thankful that we were able to become one through music. I promise to come visit you all again. Thank you for giving me so much love even though I don't get many chances to come here."

Meanwhile, Junsu will continue his Asia tour in Shanghai this coming July 30, so should you be in the area, don't miss the opportunity to go see Junsu in the flesh!

allkpop

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/18- 7/24/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-718-7242016.html?spref=tw

Junsu in Thailand

[NEW PIC] Junsu at #XIAinBangkok concert backstage! Lucky staff!  https://www.instagram.com/p/BIP7-aojNqD/ 

CoLFfkxVUAEXLIx.jpg

Another picture of Junsu at #XIAinBangkok concert backstage! He sat same row as me!  https://www.instagram.com/p/BINmWvygk0i/ 

CoMBQ6FUkAApkeZ.jpg

Via vichellelicious

160724 Junsu at Suvarnabhumi airport! On his way back to Korea...
 (Cr MEWJAE )

CoG8zGuUAAEwgNE.jpg

CoG84iqUkAAPL3u.jpg

CoG9YnwUMAA2VNf.jpg

160724 Junsu at Incheon airport back in Korea!

CoHufpyUMAAYMp5.jpg

More pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/25- 7/31/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-weeks-of-725-7312016.html?spref=tw

2016 MEMBERSHIP WEEK!  Date and Time: 9 - 11 September, 11am - 6pm KST Venue: COEX Hall B2  
http://www.c-jes.com/New/notice/list.asp?lang_code=KO&tmpNum=262 

CoQljLFUEAA0VxQ.jpg

CoQgB7DUEAEgwih.jpg

CoPplrlWcAAHfId.jpg

Personal note:
As a mere fan, I think it is completely OK to NOT promote JYJ at this time...
The JYJ Membership event was designed to give thanks to fans for their undying support over the years and to also promote the JYJ brand...
I think the fans will be here supporting JYJ in the future anyway but we all need time and healing...We (the fans) all know this. But CJES does not understand because they are thinking that the fans want this event. We do not.
It's OK to step back...
It's OK for Junsu to continue to promote being a solo artist in concerts and his upcoming musical.
It's OK to hope for the best positive results regarding Yoochun's unfortunate case/situation. 
It's OK to let Jaejoong serve the army quietly... 
It's OK to wait for JYJ...

[INFO] 160726 C-JeS Notice: 2016 MEMBERSHIP WEEK Guide

photo 160726cjesnotice-1.png

This is 2016 Kim Jaejoong & Kim Junsu MEMBERSHIP WEEK guide.
‘MEMBERSHIP WEEK’ will continue even in 2016.
‘2016 Kim Jaejoong & Kim Junsu MEMBERSHIP WEEK’ will be adorned with contents that can be experienced firsthand and enjoyed by fans; like talk show, dress[ing] room, club, undisclosed photos, and videos.
Just, there is an item of understanding to fans beforehand.
Contents with JYJ Park Yuchun at 2016’s exhibition this time will be unfortunately excluded.
Even though the investigation is ongoing, he cannot be shared at the ‘2016 MEMBERSHIP WEEK’ but we would like to finish things up at this time since we have a sense of responsibility to the support sent by fans and the concerns caused to fans. We are convinced of the confirmation of his exoneration from the prosecution’s investigation results; and deeply ask fans to trust and be patient until the final investigation results come out.
We ask once again for fans’ deep understandings.
< Detailed Guide >
1) Date & Time: 2016 September 9(Fri) ~ September 11(Sun), 11:00 ~ 18:00 (Last admission in at 17:00)
2) Location: COEX Hall B2 (513 Yeongdong Street, Gangnam-gu, Seoul Metropolitan City (Samseong-dong, COEX Mall))
3) Participation target
– Admission for anyone who is a regular member with C-JeS Membership
– Only, admission is possible if you are a regular member with C-JeS Membership by the standard of a viewer
4) Program
① Talk show (MC; Cultwo/Song Eun-yi, entertainment program about 50 minutes each)
② Dress[ing] room (program to be able to experience trying to wear clothings of star [JYJ] members)
③ Club (dance party together with Kim Jaejoong & Kim Junsu)
④ Undisclosed video screening
⑤ Undisclosed photo exhibit
⑥ Photo zone (space to be able to indulge as much as one pleases in commemorative photo-shooting with the camera you brought)
5) Membership certification
[…]
6) Others
[…]

Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

#JYJ To Hold Membership Week Without Park Yoochun http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/26/jyj-hold-membership-week-without-park-yoochun/ 

CoU-hboUIAAB4vw.jpg

It has been revealed that JYJ is planning to hold its annual Membership Week fanmeeting without Park Yoochun, who is still under police investigation.
On July 26, C-JeS Entertainment announced on their official website, “The 2016 Membership Week with Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu will feature content that fans can enjoy such as a talk show, dressing room, dance party, and previously unreleased footage.”
“Park Yoochun’s content will be removed from the event. Due to the ongoing investigation, he cannot participate in Membership Week this year but he will take responsibility for everyone’s worry and support. We ask that fans wait patiently and trust that he will soon be acquitted.”
Membership Week is an event held for fans with full membership [in the fanclub] and is scheduled to take place from September 9 to 11 at the Coex Hall in Gangnam, Seoul. This is the fifth year that the event has taken place.
Source (1)
Soompi

Junsu 'FLOWER' concert DVD

CoQ4wTzUMAELV0Z.jpg

CoQ4wTxVIAEU_h6.jpg
CoQ4wTxUIAQx8X4.jpg

160727 CJES IG Update! Junsu behind the scenes of <HeyoTV> Program 1st and 2nd episodes!
CoVwOkQUMAA3xVR.jpg

JYJ

해요TV? 아니죠, 혜자TV 맞습니다.
촬영현장에서만 볼 수 있는 '김준수의 사생활' 대공개!

1boon 보러가기 http://1boon.kakao.com/cjes/cute_xia

6dfe7199162d43959808b1d632ae5f3c.JPG

2a4fa1e866064b56af3f43597be09f9c.JPG

41f8d7a2fade49a6b8117203cf868921.gif 

3440578b73f14bca838ae4e9c55a2a33.JPG

423a56e78d024db4a65b329b9c962d6a.JPG

a5c15db7c50a48d3ac3dd9f412423720.JPG

More pics and vids here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/25- 7/31/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-weeks-of-725-7312016.html?spref=tw

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/25- 7/31/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-weeks-of-725-7312016.html?spref=tw

160727 FC MEN IG Update! Junsu with his teammates on <HeyoTV> Program earlier!  https://www.instagram.com/p/BIXu0NqhI3R/ 

CoYiehxVYAEnJka.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIXu0NqhI3R/ 

TAMAβ
CoZv4AQVYAAfcl1.jpg
CoXshTUUMAAzt76.jpg

CoX0Ng9VIAEiWeC.jpg

via vichellelicious

Junsu <HeyoTV> Program Total Viewers Count! 
Episode 1: 598,951  
Episode 2: 754,499  
Episode 3: 836,036
via vichellelicious

CoYRwcqUsAAPkpC.jpg

160727 C-JeS instagram: Captain XIA JUNSU on HeyoTV

via jjyyjj

cjes.tagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BIXeA0jhgOn/
#Rolling on the #floor #laughing U may know, XIA’s fond of #soccer On #Heyotv tonight, he has done#tumbling when he’s seen 162km #speed getting 25 points, and raised the judge #straight up in the air! Can’t help but just #loving him so much, #agree? 

CocSrDbUEAA9KIL.jpg

CocTF_NUkAACzur.jpg

via shushutic

160728 C-JeS instagram: Junsu swimming (in Thailand)

via jjyyjj
cjes.tagram http://www.instagram.com/p/BIZe_T7Bldr/
The #hottest #dolphin has appeared! Let’s catch a #glimpse of the #bigshot XIA’s #swimming moment in Thailand. Why don’t we keep #playing w/him during this #summer #tbt #goodtimes

[VIDEO + TRANS] 160728 Junsu’s message for his upcoming visit to Japan with FC MEN

[TRANS]
Everyone of the fans, how are you?
I am Junsu.
On 12th August as FC MEN, I will be coming to Tokyo.
I will not be meeting you for a while as FC MEN, though it is lonely I will work really hard this time!
Please come to cheer me!
Video credit: FC MEN
Translated by xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER
Shared by XIAOVERFLOWER

New Vid from Junsu...Click on link
[JYJ FB] 그래 결심했어!(빠밤) XIA의 선택은 곧 나의 선택? 스피드 양자택일 시간! http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1010765  #김준수 #김준수의_인생극장 https://www.facebook.com/CJESJYJ/posts/1013210082107689 

CogGOiGVIAERpTH.jpg

Junsu to choose between both answers!!♡♡ (cr 1215Voicesoul)
Cogj8c2UMAAn9nd.jpg
CogkHMFUEAAuggo.png
via XIAkiss

Junsu on his way to Shanghai, China
CogtAPTVMAAsSbT.jpg

CohgduwVMAABWdP.jpg

Cohgik2UAAAr2Zy.jpg

More Junsu pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/25- 7/31/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-weeks-of-725-7312016.html?spref=tw

Junsu...CJES IG Updates

160729 CJES IG: "Finally reach Shanghai! See you at the concert tomorrow" https://www.instagram.com/p/BIb8ovJhI9o/ 

Cog-bOuVIAAZx06.jpg

via vichellelicious

160730 CJES IG: "Soon, just wait a while more." https://www.instagram.com/p/BIe-HKkBDtv/ 

ConBBt6UkAAVDB9.jpg

Junsu in Shanghai

CoqcIUhVMAAO0hO.jpg

CoqcIUgVIAAysaa.jpg

CoqcTKjUsAAGggl.jpg

CoqcTK7UAAALC2R.jpg

CoqcTLRUAAAGw4G.jpg

CoqcTLoUMAA6H48.jpg

Tonight

ohmyjuncom

Still

ohmyjuncom 

Much more pics and videos here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/25- 7/31/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-weeks-of-725-7312016.html?spref=tw

160731 JYJ FB & CJES IG: "Thank you, Shanghai! I will remember forever."

JYJ
谢谢,上海!我会永远记住的。
김준수, 상해 콘서트 대성황…"매번 진심 다해 무대 오르겠다" http://me2.do/xMwMhYBS
Thank you, Shanghai! I will always remember.

Kim Jun-SU, Shanghai concert a great success... "every time a heart I'll climb the stage by the"
http://me2.do/xMwMhYBS

Kim Jun-SU, 中-concert in Shanghai... 4 Pan 150 minutes, all through the performance of 'standing'
http://me2.do/FE8RPTWw

‪#‎김준수‬ ‪#‎XIA‬ ‪#‎XIAJUNSU‬ ‪#‎정규4집‬ ‪#‎XIGNATURE‬ ‪#‎XIA_5th_ASIA_TOUR_CONCERT‬ ‪#‎상해‬ ‪#‎上海‬ ‪#‎Shanghai‬ ‪#‎온_세상이_너뿐이야_XIA‬ ‪#‎굿바이_상해‬ ‪#‎영원히_잊지못할‬ ‪#‎콘서트‬ ‪#‎다음에_또만나요‬ ‪#‎홍콩콘서트‬ ‪#‎도_기대해주세요‬ ‪#‎谢谢‬

Can’t ‪#‎forget‬ the ‪#‎time‬ being in Shanghai ‪#‎China‬ Thank you ‪#‎all‬ Check out the bios and ‪#‎keep‬ up with ‪#‎upcoming‬ ‪#‎HK‬ tour ‪#‎concert‬ as well!

CoqbRE1UsAAlryH.jpg

CoqbSU9VIAEJrNd.jpg

Junsu holds concert in Shanghai

Updated : July 31 2016

Junsu from K-pop trio JYJ held a solo concert on Saturday in Shanghai.

(C-JeS Entertainment)

Titled “2016 XIA 5th ASIA TOUR CONCERT,” the 150-minute concert attracted some 4,000 fans. At the start of the concert, Junsu greeted his fans in Mandarin, saying, “Hello, this is Xia (Junsu). Welcome to the fifth Asian tour. How are you?”

(C-JeS Entertainment)

He sang “Break my heart,” “Xitizen” and “Don’t Forget” to which some of his fans sang along. Junsu bowed to show his gratitude to fans, prompting them to call out his name each time. Some of them held signs that read, “Only you♡XIA.”

Junsu also performed “Those Years,” which is part of the sound track for “You are the Apple of My Eye” (2011), a Taiwanese romantic film.

Junsu will hold another concert in the Hong Kong Expo Arena on Aug. 6.

By Lee Ji-hae (jihlee@heraldcorp.com)

[NEWS PICS] 160731 Junsu back to Korea!! 

CosEZmPVUAI1U9g.jpg

CosEaqJVUAA87KM.jpg

CosEbuvUAAAHAit.jpg

More Junsu in Shanghai here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/25- 7/31/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-725-7312016.html?spref=tw

[NEW PIC] 160802 CJESCulture instagram update!
Dorian Gray...The Musical
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIlqFOqjHqp/?taken-by=cjesculture 

Co0YyjNUEAAFewI.jpg

Co0ZhvtUIAAqhOw.jpg

Co0tAlpUkAEZdMF.jpg

Co0tAlmUsAAfkM_.jpg

Co0tAloVIAAbnKe.jpg

XIA Junsu's Private Life 3rd Episode Highlights!

heyoTV

Youtube https://youtu.be/95BNl11fvng  
TVcast http://naver.me/x5SJqovl 

Photo published for [김준수의 사생활] 곤룡포 입은 준수전하 납시오~ 3화 하이라이트! 

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/1- 8/7/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-81-872016.html?spref=tw

160803 C-JeS instagram: Junsu working out in the gym

via jjyyjj

cjes.tagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BIn70QZhrKB/

The #masculine XIA #ever it's #total #rock indeed! Do U #remember his #fabulous #appearance from #behind & the arm #muscle right? His #workout time continues even in #abroad What a #professional

Junsu reveals whether he dated and received many confessions during his school days

By jubilantj 

Junsu

Junsu talked about his popularity during his school days on the August 3 airing of 'Junsu's Private Life' which broadcast via mobile app 'HeyoTV.' 

Because fans had insisted that they wanted to see him in his school uniform, the idol obliged and progressed the show in a cute school uniform. When one fan requested for him to act like a male student who received a confession, Junsu admitted, "I've received a lot of confessions during my school years. But I don't think I can act it out. Please don't make me randomly do this kind of thing," laughing.

Junsu went on to say, "I was never in a relationship in my school days. In high school, my popularity declined. Which isn't to say that I tried hard to look good in middle school. It's just that I didn't wash my clothes or was busy playing soccer," blissfully reminiscing about the past. 

The idol then denied that he's handsome, claiming that he's just your average looker. He said, "There were many students who were better-looking than I was. But at the time, I was nearly treated like a star just because of the fact that I was a trainee at one of the big three agencies. I would dance and sing a lot in Goyang City, and I would even go to other schools' festivals to perform so that's how I became popular. It wasn't just because I was handsome. I definitely can't acknowledge your compliments that I'm good-looking. I just think I'm average-looking." 
allkpop

160803 CJES IG: "Please call me "Junsu Senior"...! 5 minutes before meeting Junsu Senior!"
Co7xnArUMAAXe8W.jpg

Singing 'Just Yesterday'

heyoTV

Singing 'Loving You Keeps Me Alive' 

heyoTV

Co8HYBqUEAAKJ-t.jpg

[FULL VIDEO] 160803 Junsu <HeyoTV> Program Last Episode!

via Vichelle Wong

Co7yaxiUsAA6FxM.jpg

Co7ycWfUAAAZr0p.jpg

Junsu <HeyoTV> Program Total Viewers Count! 
EP•1: 598,951 
EP•2: 754,499 
EP•3: 836,036 
EP•4: 1,010,000
via vichellelicious

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/1- 8/7/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-81-872016.html?spref=tw

Junsu as Dorian Gray
Spot cf

불멸의 아름다움을 소유하기 위해 초상화와 악마의 거래를 시작한,
세상에서 가장 아름다운 남자 '도리안 그레이'役 김준수

초대형 창작 뮤지컬 <도리안 그레이> 2차 SPOT 공개!
2016년 9월, 그의 숨겨진 비밀이 밝혀집니다.

2차스팟 보러가기 http://naver.me/x7T06Miq
CJeS Culture FB https://goo.gl/JWnRTx

‪#‎김준수‬ ‪#‎XIA‬ ‪#‎XIAJUNSU‬ ‪#‎뮤지컬‬ ‪#‎MUSICAL‬ ‪#‎도리안그레이‬ ‪#‎DORIANGRAY‬ ‪#‎2차스팟_공개‬ ‪#‎다크준수‬ ‪#‎파격적_비밀‬ ‪#‎그의_변신은_언제나_옳다‬ # ‪#‎인터파크‬ ‪#‎예스24‬ ‪#‎하나티켓‬ ‪#‎성남아트센터‬ ‪#‎오페라하우스‬ ‪#‎9월개막‬
‪#‎KIMJUNSU‬ has transformed as the most ‪#‎beautiful‬ guy in this ‪#‎planet‬ Let’s ‪#‎check‬ out the ‪#‎released‬ 2nd ‪#‎spot‬ of the spectacular musical <Dorian Gray> As pursuing ‪#‎immortal‬ ‪#‎beauty‬ Dorian has started a ‪#‎deal‬ w/the ‪#‎devil‬ U may ‪#‎need‬ to know ‪#‎further‬ story of it! ‪#‎tgif‬

CJeS Culture

160805 Junsu heading to Hong Kong from Incheon Airport!  See you later!  
(小于儿Ether)
via vichellelicious

CpDdDr3UAAA4VO-.jpg
CpDdHa-UIAE0uAf.jpg
CpDdJIoUkAEn4Jy.jpg

Junsu arrives at Hong Kong Airport.
CpGuYbUUsAA_Lmo.jpg

CpGuZGyUEAEOkw_.jpg

as tagged

홍콩 도착! 우리 내일 만나요~
‪#‎김준수‬ ‪#‎XIA‬ ‪#‎XIAJUNSU‬ ‪#‎정규4집‬ ‪#‎XIGNATURE‬ ‪#‎2016_XIA_5th_ASIA_TOUR_CONCERT‬ ‪#‎콘서트‬ ‪#‎마지막_도시‬ ‪#‎홍콩‬ ‪#‎香港‬ ‪#‎HONGKONG‬ ‪#‎여름_무더위엔_역시_깐준수가_진리‬ ‪#‎내일공연_벌써_기대된다‬
Enjoy his ‪#‎selfie‬ here, ‪#‎tgif‬ XIA's arrived at ‪#‎HK‬ See u ‪#‎tomorrow‬ all! Looking forward to joining the ‪#‎quality‬ ‪#‎concert‬ ever!

13892034_1018255481603149_63069624556897

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/1- 8/7/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-81-872016.html?spref=tw

Junsu at rehearsals in Hongkong

JYJ

어느덧 마지막 홍콩 공연만을 앞두고 있지만, 오늘 그 어느 때보다 열정 넘치게 즐길 준비 되셨나요? 곧 만나요!!
‪#‎김준수‬ ‪#‎XIA‬ ‪#‎XIAJUNSU‬ ‪#‎정규4집‬ ‪#‎XIGNATURE‬ ‪#‎2016_XIA_5th_ASIA_TOUR_CONCERT‬ ‪#‎콘서트‬ ‪#‎홍콩‬ ‪#‎香港‬ ‪#‎HONGKONG‬ ‪#‎리허설현장‬ ‪#‎모든_준비는_끝났다‬ ‪#‎홍콩팬들과_함께하는_마지막_공연‬ ‪#‎응원해주실꺼죠‬? ‪#‎오늘도_후회없이_즐기자‬ ‪#‎곧_만나요‬
Tonight, XIA's ‪#‎concert‬ in ‪#‎HK‬ It's gonna be the ‪#‎most‬ ‪#‎passionate‬ ‪#‎performance‬ ever! Y don't U ‪#‎enjoy‬ w/him at the ‪#‎very‬ ‪#‎last‬ one as his 5th Asia tour! Go for a smooth ‪#‎ride‬

13900338_1019098984852132_25898461217365

CpLE1OEUAAQ6ngE.jpg
Cjes IG https://instagram.com/p/BIw--VCBBUo/ 

Junsu in HongKong

160806 Junsu Weibo Update! He's signing posters for lucky fans! 
CpKq0hlVUAAqAkm.jpg

XIA in HongKong

CpLbxaAUAAAJvdp.jpg

CpLbxomUsAA6JmO.jpg

CpLb2GmUkAAMhjU.jpg

CpLb2zbUkAE6BrN.jpg

CpMHtJIVUAA3HNy.jpg

More pics and videos (will be updated) here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/1- 8/7/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-81-872016.html?spref=tw

[NEW PIC] 160807 JYJ Fb Update!! With XIA Dancers at Backstage. 

JYJ

<2016 XIA 5th ASIA TOUR CONCERT> 대성료!!
자신의 가치를 스스로 입증시킨 아시아의 별 XIA!
"매 순간 노래할 때마다 모든 것을 다해 최선을 다할 것임을 약속하겠습니다"

김준수, 12만팬 사로잡은 아시아 투어 성료 “이 마음 잊지 않을 것”
http://me2.do/xxc1j17x

CpOR4X4UkAcb6Xm.jpg

Full Audio

ymn

More Junsu (pics and videos) in Hongkong here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/1- 8/7/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-81-872016.html?spref=tw

Junsu!

160807 JYJ FB & CJES IG Update. 5th Asia Tour Concert, 8 cities, 120,000 fans, 50 wishes.

CpOX64eUAAAB_Gz.jpg

[FACEBOOK + VIDEO] 160808 JYJ Official Facebook – Junsu featured on KBS News ‘Culture Plaza’

photo 2016-08-08 10.27.50.png.png
[TRANS]

This is a Hallyu star’s class
5th Asia Tour together with 120,000 fans.

[Culture Plaza] Hallyu Star Kim Junsu, scene with 120,000 fans’ shouts http://naver.me/5fRRa9FR

#‎‎‬KimJunsu ‪#‎XIA‬ ‪#‎XIAJUNSU‬ ‪#regular_4th_album‬ ‪#‎XIGNATURE‬ ‪#‎2016_XIA_5th_ASIA_TOUR_CONCERT‬ ‪#time_became_one_with_‎120,000_fans ‪#tremendous_heat_and_shouts‬ ‪#‎‎‬Hallyu_star ‪#’s_strong_aspect ‪#‎‎Asia’s_star ‪#proof
This is ‪#‎THE‬ real ‪#‎Korean‬ ‪#‎wave‬! ‪#‎Total‬ ‪#‎different‬ ‪#‎class‬ of XIA, his the 5th Asia ‪#‎tour‬ being w/120K fans. Check above bio now to ‪#‎recap‬ the ‪#‎most‬ ‪#‎rapturous‬ moments!

Source: JYJ Official FB  
Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

[VIDEO + TRANS] 160806 KBS News ‘Culture Plaza’: Hallyu Star Kim Junsu, scene with 120,000 fans’ shouts

[Translated Transcript]

<Anchor’s Ment>
A Hallyu crisis theory in China recently has emerged.
Singer-and-musical-actor Kim Junsu is showing his still-ever popularity as a Hallyu star by mobilizing an audience of 120,000 people with his Asia Tour in Japan, China, and more.
The scene of his performance, it will be revealed now.
<Report>
Kim Junsu has returned as a singer.
He had an audience of 6,000 people and brought them up himself with his strong performance [in Hong Kong].
Fans who pack-filled the performance venue were shouting ‘XIA Junsu’ and becoming one.
Presenting gifts like personally communicating in Japanese in Japan like so, local fans had exclaimed in cheers.
He had mobilized audiences of 20,000 and 40,000 people each in Kobe and Yokohama, respectively, that outshined the statement ‘Hallyu in Japan is weak’; thanks to his efforts like such.
5th Asia Tour that started 1 year and a half ago after holding his regular 4th album pack-filled with 13 songs last May.
He meet local fans, all over 120,000 people, in 5 countries and 8 cities.
Despite the Hallyu crisis theory having risen recently, it can be assessed that he has shown an aspect of a Hallyu star with the image he’s thoroughly prepared for.

Source: KBS News via Naver | Video Credit: y m n  
Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

160809 Junsu Weibo Update  We love and miss you too   
http://m.weibo.cn/5445366676/4006504413449624?sourceType=sms&from=1068095010&wm=4260_0001 

CpZEFTJUEAA68vB.jpg

CpZEFgsUsAAUSaM.jpg
via vichellelicious

160809 Junsu IG: "Peek-a-boo! Sleepy..ㅜ" https://www.instagram.com/p/BI4oBtRgg9l/ 

CpaVc0gUIAA-Gs0.jpg

Junsu!!!

[DL LINK] 160810 CJES Naver Blog, 42 pictures and 14 gifs!   
https://we.tl/ZrJyQybwcI 
Cpdte2uUAAAjyvS.jpg

CpdtignVMAAWY59.jpg
CpdtlvwVMAATF4C.jpg

CpdtniCUsAAAqPt.jpg

CpdCh3wUIAApty8.jpg

CpdDVZoVMAEyW_Y.jpg

Much more pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/8- 8/14/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-88-8142016.html?spref=tw

Dating confirmations no one saw coming

By alim17 Some dating confirmations aren't too much of a surprise.  For example, when fans found out Lee Seung Gi and YoonA were dating, they were not too taken aback considering he had chosen her as his ideal type multiple times; as a matter of fact, fans were elated. However, some dating news come out of the blue, making people scratch their heads as they wondered, "How did this even happen?"

Check out the celebrity couples below that had everybody gasping and going, "I can't believe it!"

JYJ's Junsu x EXID's Hani

misc_1470858453_e_junsu_hani.jpg
Although these two don't have quite a big age gap, their dating news still had everybody gaping in surprise, merely for the fact that the two didn't even seem to have had any connections!  It turns out that Junsu is close friends with Shinsadong Tiger, who produces EXID's music, and helped Hani out with her sudden popularity.  He was not even considered another celeb to ship Hani with - and the list of men her fans were shipping her with was long.  This was his first big dating "scandal" despite being a 2nd generation idol and it was with none other than the "it-girl" at the time, Hani! 
allkpop

160811 Junsu arrives at Haneda Airport! Looking happy! ^^ 
as tagged
Cpi-S7sUIAIPz1k.jpg

Cpi-TsGUMAAgMPl.jpg

Cpi-UR-UMAE24-1.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/8- 8/14/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-88-8142016.html?spref=tw

Archived