Asian Elevation - Asian American Talent Show

chrissejin

$3000 GRAND PRIZE!!!
I know that there is a LOT of talent in the soompi forums. So I want you guys to try out for Asian Elevation! The hottest Asian American Talent show (brought to you by the producers of Kollaboration). If you aren't in the area to come to auditions, you can also send us your demo. I'll be going through the forum, listening to clips and personally PMing you to audition! Or if you know of someone who should audition, tell them about it! auditions.gif We're looking for all kinds of Asian Talent!! To reserve your spot at auditions, please email auditions@asianelevation.com www.asianelevation.com Questions? Feel free to PM me. THANKS!

Guest K-popMiko

Ah, good luck with the turnout of the event chrissejin! It'd be so awesome if I can drive up there to see and maybe think of audition (I suck), but then I'm not even old enough to get a driver's permit nor have the talent to audition <_<

Archived