I fail to open the right tab that I need XD

1. Soompi

2. Reading Manga

3. Gaiaonline

4. Myspace

6. Listening To Music

7. Watching cousin's baby

8. Laughing while on Youtube

Those things are like an almost everyday thing.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting in New Hampshire at the lakehouse, replying to the "What Are You Doing Right Now?" thread, and then going to reply to more soompi topics, and hopefully have the motivation to get some summer work done... >_<

Guest Darkforest

As of this very moment, I successfully guessed a Korean social security number -- On a Korean website -- which I was desirous in need of the contents inhabiting this site.

What are the chances, ha! It's a shame I do not recollect the last digits I entered. I probably would of used it like crazy on other korean sites. I suppose It was chimerical nonetheless having to crack it after all the ruminating.

Oh dear, I hope I won't get in trouble. Korea has no Jurisdiction here anyway. Plus I was on a bogus proxy.

Guest LiSAiSViPx3

Listening to music , I cannot go on the computer without listening to music. :3

It just comes natural, I sometimes don't even remember when I started the music. LOL :3 FAIL.

Archived